St Vincent and the Grenadines
Search the best hotels in St Vincent and the Grenadines
About St Vincent and the Grenadines
St Vincent and the Grenadines are a combination of two very different sorts of islands: St Vincent is a typically lush and mountainous Windward island and the Grenadines are a string of smaller, drier lower islands including Bequia and Mustique running down towards Grenada. When it comes to the best places to stay in St Vincent and the Grenadines, the smaller islands have more beach break style villas and hotels and St Vincent is loved by sailors.
Things not to miss:
- Dive or snorkel at the Tobago Cays.
- Charter a boat and spend a day island hopping.
- Make a trip to St Vincent and marvel at its volcanic peaks.
- Stroll through the tropical delight that it St Vincent's Botanical Gardens.
- Wander through the hitoric Kingstown.
The Hotel Guru's pick of the best places to stay in St Vincent and the Grenadines range from value chic to the serious luxury.
For a special occasion
- The Cotton House Hotel is a boutique-style beach hotel set amongst palm trees on white sand in the classic French West Indies style. Rooms, suites and villas are romantically styled with beautiful sea views, and there's a full service spa as well as a fabulous seafood restaurant.
- Firefly is a lively, five room hotel with views over the Caribbean. Boutique in style, the hotel has a popular local restaurant and Martini bar.
For great value
- The Bequia Beach Hotel in Friendship, Bequia, is a chic collection of rooms, suites and villas surrounded by coconut groves and opening out onto a lovely beach. Expect colonial Caribbean decor with two pools and two restaurants, and all starting from just £74 per night.
For beach chic
- Young Island is a tropical paradise on a 36 acre island filled with coconut groves, mango trees, and surrounded by white sand beaches. Deluxe cottages are casual chic with private balconies, some with private pools, and all the mod cons.
For a private island experience
- Petit St Vincent on Petit St Vincent, is a stunning collection of stone, beach-front cottages surrounded by two miles of pristine white beach. Chic and relaxing, this island has everything you need and more!
For an apartment or beach house
- If you're travelling with family or a group of friends it may be a better option to book a villa or apartment. For a wide range of properties for all tastes and budgets we recommend you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- St Vincent and the Grenadines is serviced by Argyll International Airport.
- The islands have a year round temperature ranging from 25 to 30 degrees. It's best to avoid visiting from June to September because of heavy rains and the chance of hurricanes.
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
- Alternatively widen your search and check out all our Caribbean recommendations.
Best Hotels in St Vincent and the Grenadines
Sugar Reef 8 rooms from £181Bequia
A secluded adults only hotel on the stunning coast of Bequia. Some features date back to 18th century settlements, though the style was crystallised in the 1960s and hasn't changed much since. With an unbeatable location, rustic elegance and authentic Caribbean vibes it's a perfect beach getaway.Romantic Break - This secluded adults only spot offers guests privacy, comfort, a spectacular coconut fringed beach and excellent cocktailsBirdwatching - The jungle is filled with a plethora of tropical birds, make sure to bring birdguide bookGreat walks - Right next door you will find a 600 acre government-owned tropical Caribbean forestHotel Entertainment - We recommend lounging on the beach, dipping in the water and sipping on rum punch
Bequia Beach Hotel 57 rooms from £192Friendship, St Vincent and the Grenadines
A chic spot on Bequia island. A collection of rooms, suites and villas surrounded by coconut groves and nestled directly on the beach. Gorgeous boutique colonial Caribbean interiors have an eclectic mix of decoration. Swimming pools, two excellent restaurants, and a top of the range spa.Foodies - Blue Tropic and Bagatelle are both fantastic restaurants.Spa breaks - Excellent spa facilities.Views - Sea views all around.Beach Life
Cotton House Hotel 20 rooms from £425Mustique
A luxury beach boutique set on white sands amongst green palms. A French West Indies style white building with a Caribbean twist. Romantic rooms, suites, and a two-bedroom villa have four poster beds, balconies, and azure sea views. Full service spa, fabulous seafood restaurant, pool, and beach bar.Barefoot Luxury - White sands, azure blue landscapes, and luxuriously styled amenities.Foodies - The Verandah serves fabulous fresh fish and seafood.Spa breaks - 'Alchemy for mind, body, and soul'.Luxury
Young Island from £344St Vincent and the Grenadines
A tropical paradise on a 36 acre island filled with coconut groves, mango trees, and surrounded by white sand beaches. Deluxe cottages are casual chic with private balconies, some with private pools, and all the mod cons, some sleep four. Watersports and relaxation in abundance. Romantic, relaxing.Foodies - Four course dinners are prepared every night by award-winning chefs.Active Holiday - Watersports in abundance.HoneymoonsBeach LifeRecommended by - Fodors
Firefly 5 rooms from £563St Vincent and the Grenadines
A lively hotel with just seven rooms set in the hills overlooking the Caribbean sea. Boutique suites have four poster beds and sophisticated decoration. Lagoon-style swimming pool, iconic Martini bar, and a popular restaurant that uses all local produce. Romantic, luxurious, very cool.Views - Stunning ocean views.LuxuryBeach LifeHoneymoonsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Fodors
Petit St Vincent from £844St Vincent and the Grenadines
A stunning collection of stone beach cottages on a private island and surrounded by two miles of pristine white beaches. Chic rooms have light stone walls, wooden beams, and big verandahs for dining or relaxing. Tennis court, massages, hiking, sunbathing, babysitting on request. Total calm.Beach Life - The island is completely surrounded by two miles of pristine white beaches.WellbeingHoneymoonsViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Great Small Hotels , CN Traveller, Fodors
Pink Sands Club 26 rooms from £998Canouan, St Vincent and the Grenadines
The only resort on Canouan, this is a secluded spot only accessible via boat or plane. A collection of suites and villas set on white sands and surrounded by palms, two restaurants, tennis courts, bikes, massages, cooking lessons. Romantic, luxurious & family friendly.Romantic Break - Picnic on the sand, take a nature trail, have a cookery lesson, or just chill on the beach.Luxury - Dedicated butler service for every guestViews - Great views from hotelBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.