Search the best hotels in St Lucia
About St Lucia
Famously beautiful, lush St Lucia boasts leafy jungles, majestic peaks, picturesque bays and plenty of West Indian charm. A long-time favourite of honeymooners with romantic stays aplenty, the island also has laid-back B&Bs, buzzing resorts for trips with party-loving friends and some excellent family-friendly options. Most of the best places to stay on St Lucia are dotted along the west coast of the island, where the tranquil blue seas promise fantastic snorkelling, sailing and swimming.
Some of our St Lucia Collections:
- The Best Hotels for Families in St Lucia
- The Best All Inclusive Resorts in St Lucia
- The Best Luxury Hotels in St Lucia
- The Best Honeymoon Hotels in St Lucia
Begin your explorations in the vibrant seaside capital of Castries, where heritage buildings include the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, plus you'll love lively Castries Market and palm-fringed Vigie Beach.
Head north to Gros Islet for a bustling party vibe, larger-scale resorts and a plethora of activities out on the water. You can expect live music, great bars, good shopping and exceptional restaurants, too. Nearby Pigeon Island National Park is a particular highlight, with a turbulent history — featuring occupation by pirates — a ruined fort, and lovely walks.
The southern part of the island is quieter, and well-suited to honeymooners or outdoorsy adventurers. Hike around the twin peaks of Gros Piton and Petit Piton, in the Soufrière district, wander around former sugar plantations, go cycling, or kick back at the beach. The drive-in volcano and the sulphur springs are well worth visiting. Morne Coubaril Historical Adventure Park offers historic tours, zip lining, rum and chocolate tastings.
Whether you’re dreaming of a fun-filled family holiday, an idyllic honeymoon or a Caribbean adventure with friends, the best places to stay on St Lucia have something for everyone.
The Best Places to Stay on St Lucia
For a Hillside Hideaway
- Ti Kaye is a collection of Creole-style bungalows surrounded by shady gardens, just above Anse Cochon cove. A serene hideaway for couples, with cracking cuisine and a very private feel. Think plunge pools, outdoor showers and elegant interiors. A honeymoon favourite.
- Ladera is a brilliant choice for a honeymoon hideaway. Rooms and suites have no fourth wall: instead, they open onto plunge pools with views of the jungle-clad Pitons. Think adults-only indulgence, with a superb spa just five minutes from Soufrière's sulphur springs. The restaurant, Dasheene, serves excellent fusion food, too.
- Jade Mountain promises a romantic escape in one of 28 guestrooms overlooking the Piton Mountains in one direction, and the coast in the other. Luxurious rooms have private infinity pools, marble bathrooms and gauzy four-posters. Swish, slick and wonderful for couples. Borrow a bike, take a trip on the hotel yacht, or tuck in to terrific seafood at the acclaimed eatery. Very chic.
- Stonefield Villa Resort has 17 French colonial-style villas with private pools and outdoor showers, a delectable Caribbean restaurant and a strong wellness focus. This charming hideaway is a blissful, adults-only choice for couples or friends looking to make the most of the spa, the yoga studio and the beautiful views. Above the Soufrière coast.
- Têt Rouge has just six, adults-only studios, with kitchenettes, private balconies, hammocks and awe-inspiring views. The food is seriously special, it's a 20-minute amble to the beach, and the Gros Piton hike starts 15 minutes from the property. An owner-run boutique gem in the hills.
For a Couples' Beach Break
- East Winds Inn is a bit of a St Lucia institution, with 30 airy cottages and an appealing sense of understated elegance. Amble through 14 acres of mature gardens, enjoy direct access to Labrelotte Bay beach, and take a complimentary yoga class or a sailing lesson. Evenings are for cocktails in the Bamboo lounge before savouring specialities from the table d'hôte-style menu. Charming and intimate.
- Calabash Cove has just 26 rooms, suites and cottages set in verdant, ocean-facing gardens near Gros Islet. This all-inclusive, adults-only property promises a tranquil stay, with an expansive infinity pool, indulgent spa, gourmet eatery and bar. Book a cottage for your own plunge pool.
- Cap Maison is a gorgeous boutique hotel above a secluded stretch of beach close to hip Rodney Bay. Stay here for the attractive Mediterranean decor, the expansive suites and the fabulous food. Multi-bedroom villas are available, but this feels like a particularly good choice for grown ups. The property has a wonderful wellness focus, with yoga and pilates classes, a hiking and running club, and restorative spa treatments. An indulgent retreat for foodies and romantics.
- Rendezvous sits on a white powder beach just north of Castries. Gorgeous rooms and suites feature bamboo floors and four-posters, there's an outdoor pool, spa, tennis courts and splendid cuisine. An adults-only paradise for honeymooners and couples.
- Villa Beach Cottages offers 20 one- and two-bedroom cottages on the soft sands of Choc Bay. Pick this place for the charming heritage-style decor, the impressive seaside location and the independence of cooking in your own fully-equipped kitchen. Paddleboards, kayaks and snorkelling gear are available. Especially good for couples, although families are also welcome.
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort promises a lively stay for active families, who can enjoy stacks of watersports, as well as complimentary passes to Splash Island Water Park, just next door. Suites are spacious and airy, there's an appealing spa and a colourful kids club. A fun, family base at Gros Islet.
- Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort is an elegant, family-friendly property on the site of an 18th-century plantation in Soufrière. Little ones will adore the kids club, whilst older children can hit the tennis courts, try various watersports at the beach, or hang out at the pool whilst adults unwind at the spa or sip sensational cocktails at the Cane Bar. A beautiful luxury beach resort for families or groups.
- The Landings Resort and Spa is a chic, all-suite property with glorious ocean views. Great for families or groups in search of some extra privacy, suites come with their own living rooms, kitchens and terraces. There's a lovely Caribbean beach restaurant, heaps of water sports, a kids club and tennis courts. The spa is top-notch. Timeless luxury for families or groups in Gros Islet.
- Windjammer sits on 60 acres of grounds overlooking beautiful Labrelotte Bay. Opt for a multi-bedroom villa if travelling as a family, with Mediterranean-inspired interiors, a plunge pool and ocean views. There are clubs for little ones and teens, as well as watersports for the whole family. With five restaurants, four bars and a great spa, this is a fun pick for everyone.
- Capella Marigot Bay, just a short distance from the world-class marina, promises a luxurious base for families, groups or couples. Many of the residences have private plunge pools and sea-facing terraces, whilst the resort boasts multiple restaurants, bars and an exceptional spa. Ideal for keen sailors arriving by yacht or eager to make the most of the watersports!
For Sociable Travellers
- The Harbor Club is a sleek, Miami-style marina hotel, perfect for couples or groups of friends looking for great food and a lively atmosphere in Gros Islet. The property has five swimming pools, multiple eateries and a well-equipped wellness centre. Modern and with a real party buzz.
- Coconut Bay has 85 acres of grounds, and is divided into family-friendly and adults-only wings. Both have beautiful beach views and heaps of entertainment, including watersports and pool parties galore. For sociable, active travellers of all ages looking for a fabulous week in the sun. An all-inclusive resort.
For a Wellness Resort
- The BodyHoliday at Le Sport has been a pioneering wellness resort for decades. Come for rejuvenating spa treatments, a plethora of exercise classes and activities, nutritional food and a chance to reset your mind-body balance. Take classes with a personal trainer, explore the island with an active group, or cook up a storm using produce from the organic garden. For individuals, couples and groups of friends near Gros Islet.
FOR NATURE LOVERS
- Fond Doux Plantation is ideal for those dreaming of seclusion. Set within a 135-acre working plantation, the property's 17 one- and two-bedroom cottages — some with private pools — overlook flowering fruit trees and mature gardens. Some have kitchenettes, but this eco-escape also boasts two restaurants. Sample Creole cuisine, unwind at the spa or take chocolate tours! For couples or families.
- Rabot Hotel is made up of 14 private eco-lodges surrounded by lush vegetation. Expect spellbinding views of the Pitons, open-air architecture using sustainable materials, wellness therapies at the spa, an infinity pool and myriad hikes. The estate grows rare cacao, and is run by Hotel Chocolat, so you'll find chocolate-infused cuisine and cocktails in the popular restaurant. For romantics, nature lovers and foodies.
- Anse Chastanet is a 600-acre resort, with rooms scattered between the hillside and the beach front. Stay here for a classic Caribbean feel — without the air-conditioning or the high-tech gadgets of many modern resorts. With five restaurants, tennis courts, a gym, spa and complimentary watersports, there's no shortage of things to do! An eco-conscious choice focusing on the area's natural charms.
For Great Value
- Coco Palm has a laid-back, friendly feel, with pretty blue-and-white rooms and suites centred around the swimming pool in Rodney Bay. Expect a relaxing spa, two good Caribbean restaurants, and a sociable vibe. A great value choice for couples, friends or families.
- Marigot Palms is a small B&B with airy rooms and apartments — equipped kitchenettes and generous terraces — on a hill overlooking Marigot Bay. Stay here for the friendly feel, the impressive speciality selection of Belgian beers, and the great rates. Welcoming and affordable.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR VILLA
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to George F.L Charles Airport or to Hewanorra International Airport and take a bus or taxi to your destination from there. You can also organise an airport pick up with your hotel in advance.
- There's so much to see in St Lucia! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel between November and mid-April for balmy temperatures averaging from 25-30°C. The hurricane season — July to November — is best avoided. The Christmas and New Year season is especially busy, so book your trip well in advance. Travel in late April or May for great hotel deals.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Soufrière.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in the Caribbean.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in St Lucia
Best Hotels in St Lucia
Marigot Palms St Lucia 6 rooms from £120Value chic - With incredibly friendly service, ideal location & spacious apartments, the property is very competitively pricedLocal exploring - It's five minutes walk to everything; the beach, bars & restaurants, shops and watersportsViews - Pretty views from almost every part of the property look out over Marigot Bay and the sparkling blue Caribbean SeaSights nearby - Visit the island's Botanical garden, Sulphur springs, Latille waterfall & Mineral baths
Inviting suites, studios & apartments on a hillside overlooking quaint Marigot Bay. Located around a sea-facing pool, contemporary & spacious self-catered apartments with vast terraces feel like home; breakfast can be included. Return from exploring & relax in lush gardens. A great-value base. See More
Coco Palm Rodney Bay Village, St Lucia 103 rooms from £129Active Holiday - The hotel has an excellent menu of tours and activities which are thoughtful and interestingFamilies - Elegant family suites with adjoining bedrooms easily sleep 2 adults and 2 childrenRestaurant - There are two restaurants. One for Creole cuisine and the other for all meals which is more internationalBirdwatching - Hike with our experienced Nature Interpreters and watch for endemics like the St. Lucia Parrot and OrioleRecommended by - Fodors
Elegant hotel in French colonial style building. The rooms are spacious and filled with mahogany furniture, sleigh beds and with claw-foot baths. Outdoor pool, gardens, spa and gym. Some rooms are swim up from the pool. Great Caribbean menu and lively bar. Charming, pretty and good value. See More
Windjammer Gros Islet, St Lucia 330 rooms from £156Families - Chic, spacious and functional family suites, excellent kids club, spa for adultsDiving - There is a PADI dive company based on site, which offers daily snorkel and dive trips for beginnersKids Club - As well as the Kids Club there's a host of organised activities for teenagers tooOn the beach - Direct access to a large white sandy beachRecommended by - Fodors, CN Traveller
Elegant family friendly beachside resort. Rooms and villas feature contemporary furniture, four poster beds and private terraces. Outdoor pool, gym, tennis courts, spa and direct beach access. Superb Mediterranean menu, laid back beach bar. Luxurious, spacious and outstanding location. See More
Villa Beach Cottages Castries, St Lucia 20 rooms from £175Weddings - Offers professional set-up and events team for romantic beachfront weddings; say your vows at the sunset sea-facing gazeboHoneymoons - Suites have been designed with romance & privacy in mind; think sunset-facing terraces & hot tubs with sea viewsBeach Life - It doesn't get closer to the beach then this; suites give out directly onto the perfect sand & Caribbean seaLocal exploring - It's easy to walk to shops, restaurants, bars, sites & other beaches in minutes
Intimate colonial-style property with an incredible beachfront location. Each self-catering villa suite faces out to sea & boasts a full kitchen, living areas & private terraces; nautical-inspired decor feels fresh. Walk to attractions or spend days by the pool or on the beach. Ideal for couples. See More
Têt Rouge Choiseul, St Lucia 6 rooms from £193Hideaway - A tranquil escape set within a remote verdant landscape and offering access to a nearby secluded beachRomantic Break - The perfect spot to have some one-on-one time with your significant otherSights nearby - Explore the attractions of Soufriere (Diamond Falls and botanic garden, sulphur springs and drive-in volcano)Restaurant - Fine dining Ti Coco restaurant offers farm-to-table St Lucian cuisine
Fond Doux Plantation Soufriere Post Office 16 rooms from £226Back to Nature - The lush forest provides an everchanging display of birds, flowers, insects and butterflies — be truly at one with natureHoneymoons - Wonderfully private cottages with fourposter beds are scatterd around the dense jungle on 135 acresGreat walks - Wander along the on-site nature trails, learn about the crops they produce, the plantation's history and admire the viewsRestaurant - There are two restaurants, one serving authentic Creole cuisine, the other a fusion of St Lucian and Caribbean dishesRecommended by - I Escape, Great Small Hotels
A salt of the earth plantation retreat in lush jungle south of Soufriere. Secluded cottages with fourposter beds, private terraces and plunge pools are dotted amongst the cocoa and cinnamon trees. The food is authentic and hearty and the spa offers volcanic mud wraps. An eco-honeymooners dream. See More
The Harbor Club, St Lucia Gros Islet 115 rooms from £241Romantic Break - A perfect quiet base, complete with fabulous spa, pool with marina views and smart modern accommodationBeach Life - A 10 minute shuttle boat takes you across to Pigeon Island and its lovely white sand beachesSights nearby - Explore the history and flora of Pigeon Island which features a lot in the poetry of Derek Walcott, who lived very close to hereRestaurant - There are six food outlets from gourmet sushi and Italian fine dining to stone-fired pizzas or Caribbean comfort food
This sleek, Miami-style marina hotel in Rodney Bay is a great alternative to the nearby all-inclusives. Bright rooms have a distinctly nautical feel, some with swim-up terraces. Take the water shuttle to the beach at Pigeon Island and indulge in fine dining with panoramic views. See More
Stonefield Villa Resort Soufriere (St Lucia) 17 rooms from £258Back to Nature - This stunning property is perched on a sea-facing hillside coated in dense tropical vegetationRomantic Break - A superb setting offering privacy and beauty — the ideal choice for a romantic getawayRestrictions on children - This is very much a grown-ups resort, though there is one villa which can accommodate childrenFishing - Full day fishing tours can be arranged upon request by Stonefield Villa ResortRecommended by - Michelin Travel, Tablet, I Escape, Great Small Hotels
Stonefield Villa Resort is set on a former lime and cocoa plantation in the village of Soufriere. Unfussy individual villas equipped with their own kitchenettes, private pools and patios with fantastic surrounding views. Locally sourced meals at the Mango restaurant. Wonderfully romantic! See More
Bay Gardens Beach Resort Gros Islet, St Lucia 36 rooms from £261Beach Life - Choose a beachfront room and you'll be just metres from the sand; take coastal walks or take the chance to learn a watersportFamilies - Villas have proper kitchens, plenty of bedrooms, and the hotel has both adult and child friendly activitiesSights nearby - St. Joseph the Worker Parish and Rodney Bay MarinaSailing - Hobie cat sailing coursesRecommended by - Fodors
Colourful resort in Rodney Bay. Rooms and suites are spacious with four poster beds, modern bathrooms and ocean breeze-sized windows; the suites have proper kitchens. Big outdoor pool, spa and games room. Asian-Caribbean fusion cuisine and lively beach bar. Excellent value and location. See More
Ti Kaye Anse La Raye, St Lucia 33 rooms from £261Romantic Break - This adults-only hideaway resort is perfect for romance. Book a cottage with private pool, dine on the beach...Beach Life - Secluded sea-facing bungalows with hammocks, plunge pools and plenty of beach activitiesSights nearby - Visit Soufriere (there are daily excursions) to see the picturesque harbour-village set beneath the Piton mountainsSpa - Kai Koko Spa has three treatment rooms and outdoor hot tub set in a stunning clifftop locationRecommended by - Fodors, I Escape, Frommers
Charming bungalows amongst shady gardens. The rooms have romantic four poster beds, walk-in wardrobes and outdoor showers; some with private plunge pools. Outdoor pool, superb spa, gym and beach access. Excellent fresh St Lucian cuisine, jolly bar. Quiet and ideal for couples. See More
Coconut Bay St Lucia 250 rooms from £270Romantic Break - The 'Harmony' wing of hotel is adults only; spend days beach front horse riding and sunset sailingFamilies - The 'Splash' family wing of the hotel has a kids club and tours which are suitable for all agesBeach Life - Located directly on a beautiful stretch of white sand beach, this is an idyllic stayAll inclusive - The price quoted is per night on an all inclusive basisRecommended by - Fodors
All inclusive Atlantic-facing beach resort with separate adult only & family wings. Spacious rooms have colourful artworks, cream furnishings and balconies. Outdoor pool, spa, gym, tennis court and direct beach access. Fabulous cuisine of varying formalities. Friendly, idyllic and fantastic value. See More
The Landings Resort and Spa Gros Islet 85 rooms from £273Beach Life - Set directly on a quiet end of Pigeon Island Beach, this is white-sand Caribbean perfectionFamilies - Kids under 12 stay for free in their parents suite and there's an excellent kids' club tooSwimming Pool - Outdoor and outdoor poolsRomantic - Good for couples.
An elegant collection of suites, with its own marina hidden away in Gros Islet on the northwestern tip of St Lucia. Fully functioning apartments have kitchens, sea-facing balconies and even washing facilities; while the decor is fresh and bright. Low-key luxury on a sandy stretch of beach. See More
Anse Chastanet Soufriere, St Lucia 49 rooms from £277Beach Life - The resort has access to two of the most beautiful beaches on the island where you can while away days doing nothing!Hideaway - No technology in the rooms, secluded spot in the bay and quiet ambience all leave you feeling truly relaxedRomantic Break - A perfect romantic choice with its intimate cottages (some with private pool) and candlelit beach dinnersSnorkelling - Surrounded by stunning coral reefs the surrounding seas are part of a marine reserveRecommended by - I Escape, Kiwi Collection, Fodors
St Lucia as it was pre air-con and hi-tech. Large rooms have wooden shutters, hard wood floors, artworks and big terraces. Direct beach access, complimentary watersports, gym, spa and tennis courts. Five restaurants providing equally excellent cuisine. Piton views, jolly decor and relaxed ambience. See More
Cap Maison St Lucia 49 rooms from £332Groups - One-bedroomed suites can join; ideal for up to 3 couples. Sitting room with a dining area, a full kitchen and 2 verandasHoneymoons - Splash out on a Villa Suite, some with a pool, a Jacuzzi or a roof terrace - total privacy and seclusionBirdwatching - Little blue herons, hummingbirds, magnificent frigate birds, broadwinged hawks, mocking birds and even ospreys on the estateRestaurant - Top notch caribbean inspired cuisine, and relaxed beachside restaurant (open selected nights for dinner too)Recommended by - I Escape, CN Traveller
Sensational hotel above Smuggler's Cove. Rooms & villas are spacious, with shuttered windows, dark wood furniture and large verandahs. Villas have kitchens, living rooms & flexible layouts that are perfect for families or groups. Outdoor pool, gym, spa and gardens. Luxurious, intimate and serene. See More
Rabot Hotel Soufriere, St Lucia 14 rooms from £351Foodies - One of the most popular restaurants on the island. Every dish here is augmented by cacao in some shape or formBack to Nature - Learn about where chocolate comes from, walk through the forests and take sailing tripsViews - Stunning views over St Lucia's famous PitonsCooking classes - Tree to Bar class, which starts with guests cutting cacao pods and ends with creating chocolate bars and trufflesRecommended by - Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith, Fodors
Contemporary hotel in a cocoa plantation. Rooms have dark wood furniture, modern four poster beds and sumptuous bathrooms. Outdoor infinity pool, gardens, spa and terrace. Excellent cocoa based menu, and great bar. Ideal for those wanting a slice of urban chic, off the beaten track. See More
Capella Marigot Bay Marigot Bay, St Lucia 124 rooms from £429Romantic Break - Enjoy marina views, sunset sailing trips, watersports and a very chic hotelSailing - Marina location, abundance of sailing trips availableSights nearby - Roseau Valley Banana PlantationGreat walks - L'Anse la Raye BeachRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Contemporary hotel near the marina. The rooms have slate floors, big beds and high vaulted ceilings. Most rooms with private plunge pools and terraces. Outdoor pool with waterfall, gym and spa. Excellent international fare in restaurant, characterful bar 'The Rum Cave'. Slick, laid back, luxurious. See More
Calabash Cove Gros Islet, St Lucia 26 rooms from £432Honeymoons - The ideal honeymooners spot with sunset facing private terraces, spa treatments and much more!Restaurant - Windsong restaurant is highly regarded and serves a range of Caribbean and International dishes many with an Asian twistWhirlpool Bathtub - Book a swim up junior suite or watersedge cottage for your own jetted tub for twoSpa - Ti Spa offers a good range of relaxing treaments. Papaya or Coffee Scrub anyone?Recommended by - Fodors
Gorgeous beach front hotel. Contemporary rooms feature dark wood furniture, exposed beams and terraces with hammocks; larger suites have outdoor showers. Outdoor infinity pool, lush gardens, spa and private beach. Excellent Asian cuisine; swim-up pool bar. Chic, slick and friendly. See More
Rendezvous Castries, St Lucia 57 rooms from £648Honeymoons - Adults only resort and totally catered to romance with sunset cruises, couples spa and beach picnicsTennis - Use of courts and the service of the pro are included in the all inclusive priceRestaurant - There are several dining options, from relaxed beach bar to romantic fine diningAll inclusive - The price quoted includes all meals and drinks plus fantastic resort facilitiesRecommended by - Fodors
Adults only hotel in former coconut plantation. The rooms have bamboo floors, four posters and sumptuous bathrooms. Outdoor pool, tennis courts, gym, spa and shady gardens. Both formal French dining and relaxed Caribbean fare; chic bar. Romantic, secluded and very laid back. See More
Ladera Soufriere, St Lucia 32 rooms from £663Hideaway - Enjoy the luxurious spa, jaw-dropping views, adults only ambience and seclusion of your private poolHoneymoons - The ideal honeymoon retreat with a relaxed vibe, no children and views to die forRestaurant - Highly recommended. Chef advocates sustainable cuisine from locally sourced ingredients.Cooking classes - Daily morning cookery demonstrations at the bar at Dasheene.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
East Winds Inn Gros Islet, St Lucia 30 rooms from £670Wellbeing - From yoga & pilates to fitness and diet, all aspects of guests' wellbeing are taken care of.Hideaway - Secluded location and quiet atmosphere, extensive bird-filled grounds and shore nearbyGarden - Stunning 14 acre gardens with over 100 tropical species to discover.Diving - Dive shop, Caribbean Divers, is just 200 yards down the shoreRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Fodors
Elegant all inclusive beachfront hotel in 14 acres of lush gardens with 30 large airy rooms in cottages scattered throughout. Outdoor pool, direct beach access, outdoor fitness track & complimentary yoga classes. Fantastic fresh local cuisine, jolly bar area. Ideal for a laid back, low key holiday. See More
Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort Soufriere, St Lucia 78 rooms from £796Foodies - Farm to Table tour with Chef Daniel Hurtado to source the organic produce, visit fish market and then cook it up togetherFamilies - Clubs for both older and younger children, including kayaking and treasure hunts, babysitters and child friendly menusOutstanding location - Stunning location at the foot of St Lucia's iconic PitonsGreat walks - A fifteen minutes boat ride via water taxi will take you to the base of Gros Piton where one starts the hikeRecommended by - Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Stunningly situated, gorgeous family-friendly hotel. Elegant rooms have white furniture, chandeliers, walk-in closets and opulent bathrooms. Each room has private garden and plunge pool. Tennis courts, gym and spa, direct beach access. Outstanding cuisine, chic bar. Luxurious and spacious. See More
The BodyHoliday at Le Sport Gros Islet, St Lucia 152 rooms from £848Active Holiday - Wellbeing hotel focuses on fitness and relaxation - spa treatment, personal trainer and sports lesson included in the rateSpa - Daily spa treatment included in the rateTennis - Courts and equipment availableSights nearby - Pigeon Island National ParkRecommended by - Fodors
Splendid adults-only, all inclusive, wellbeing hotel on the beach. Rooms feature four poster beds, marble floors and elegant bathrooms. Outdoor pool, spa, gym, tennis courts and watersports. Fantastic pan-Asian cuisine, music evenings in the buzzy bar. Rejuvenating, relaxing and carefree. See More
Jade Mountain Soufriere, St Lucia 28 rooms from £1034Romantic Break - Adult ambience, private infinity pools, jaw dropping views and spa treatmentsSights nearby - Near the St. Lucia's famous Piton mountains, a Unesco World Heritage SiteRestrictions on children - Children over 16 welcomeOn the beach - Two private beachesRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Fodors, Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Sublime hotel in the mountainside. The spacious rooms all have views of Piton Mountains, wooden floors, modern furniture and private infinity pools. Shared outdoor pool, gym, spa and tennis courts. Outstanding seafood cuisine, slick bar area. Luxurious, stunning and chic. See More