The Hotel Guru is pretty upscale but fun to look at. Marcie Ellers.
La Trinite sur Mer
Search the best hotels in La Trinite sur Mer
About La Trinite sur Mer
La Trinite-sur-Mer is a small town nestling on the Morbihan Coast. A major marina and seaside resort, it boasts nine beaches, a whole host of watersports, a charming old church and a bi-weekly market - the perfect holiday destination for history-lovers and sailing enthusiasts alike. Whether you're taking a boat trip out to the islands of the Gulf of Morbihan, gathering shellfish at low tide, watching the Spi Ouest France on Easter weekend, perusing the Tuesday and Friday morning market, admiring the 17th century altarpiece in the church or exploring the megalith site of Petit Menec, you are bound to fall for this gorgeous seaside town. The best places to stay in La Trinite-sur-Mer are equally alluring with chic boutiques and charming family friendly stays.
What not to miss
- Enjoy sunbathing on one of the nine beaches.
- Go shellfish gathering at low tide on one of the eastern-facing beaches.
- Get a guided tour of the flora and fauna of the salt marshes of Kervillen.
- Take a boat trip to a nearby island in the Gulf of Morbihan.
- Explore the megalithic site of Petit Menec.
- Peruse the Tuesday and Friday morning markets.
- Enjoy any number of watersports, from scuba diving and sailing to windsurfing and surfing.
Lovers of the sea will undoubtedly feel right-at-home in La Trinite-sur-Mer: wide beaches brimming with watersports and seafood in abundance, it is the perfect place for a family seaside holiday. The best places to stay in La Trinite-sur-Mer all cater to families.
The best places to stay in La Trinite-sur-Mer
- Le Lodge Kerisper: offering bedrooms, suites and villas, it's an ideal hotel for families, couples, and groups of friends. All rooms are styled neutral tones and chic furnishings. There's a beautiful garden, swimming pool, and tennis court to enjoy.
- Le Petit Hotels des Hortensias: a delightful coastal charmer, offering comfy rooms that are individually furnished and omit a casual elegance. Enjoy a cocktail on the terrace before sampling some sumptuous freshly-caught local seafood.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- The best time to go is during the summer when the temperature ranges between 13 and 21 degrees.
- Fly to Nantes Atlantique International Airport, and get a train to Auray, from where you get a train to La Trinite-sur-Mer. The journey takes 2 hours.
- If you want to rent a car we recommend contacting our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in La Trinite sur Mer
Le Lodge Kerisper La Trinite sur Mer (Brittany) 20 rooms from £78
This hotel puts the chic in seaside hotel. Its diversity of room type, from bedroom to suite to villa, makes it ideal for families, couples, and groups of friends. All rooms in neutral tones and stylish furnishings. Lovely garden, small swimming pool, and tennis court too.Families - 5 family rooms sleep 4.Groups - The Villa sleeps 10.Swimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Sawdays
Le Petit Hotels des Hortensias La Trinite sur Mer 6 rooms from £86
A delightful seaside hotel with a homely feel, in La Trinité-sur-Mer. The comfy rooms are individually furnished and exude a laid back elegance. On a summer's evening, enjoy a cocktail on the terrace before sampling some delicious local catch. A coastal charmer.Local exploring - Just two minutes from the beach and within striking distance of La Trinité-sur-Mer and the nearby Carnac Stones.Active Holiday - The perfect base for a watersports holiday with sailing, boating and jet skiing on your doorstep.Local markets - Wake up early and head down to explore the fish markets of La Trinité-sur-Mer.Sailing - A lovely port of call for a sailing holiday around the coast of Brittany.
Rêves de mer La Trinite sur Mer (Locmariaquer, Brittany) 5 rooms from £112
A cosy seafront guesthouse in the pretty town of Locmariaquer. Bright rooms are individually styled but all have a distinctly nautical feel (the best have private terraces). Indulgent breakfasts are served on the patio and the garden leads straight down to the sea. A charming stay.Back to Nature - The guesthouse is nestled between some of the best beaches Locmariaquer has to offerLocal exploring - The guesthouse is a stone's throw from local neolithic archaeological attractionsFamilies - The family suites are perfect for travelling with up to two childrenOn the beach - In front of the hotel.