- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Quimper
Whilst its name may not inspire much confidence, Quimper is delightful city in northwestern Brittany. Taking its name for the Breton for 'confluent', the city stands at the meeting point between three rivers: the Steir, the Jet and the Odet. Renowned for its rustic atmosphere, Quimper is home to a beautiful array of distinctive, vernacular architecture. The best places to stay in Quimper tend to be in or closeby the historic old town.
Things not to miss:
- Quimper is known for its distinctive Breton architecture, the city is perfect for exploring on foot. Walk through Quimper's quaint streets and absorb the city's rustic charm.
- With a remarkable bend in its middle, the Roman Catholic cathedral of Saint-Corentin is a must visit for any visitor to Quimper.
- There are two art museums in Quimper worth visiting: Musée des Beaux-Arts and the Faience Museum.
- If your there at the end of July, don't miss out on the Cornouaille Festival: A traditional dance festival.
Awash with charm and character, the best places to stay in Quimper tend to be small-scale boutique hotels.
The best places to stay in Quimper
For a central location
- Hotel Gradlon is set in a lovely townhouse in the heart of Quimper. Its elegant rooms are decorated with floral wallpaper and comfortable furnishings. Great location and great value is often a hard combination to turn down.
For a private apartment
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest international airport to Quimper is Brest (48 miles).
- For car hire, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Quimper is from June to September, when the temperatures sits in the low twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Quimper
Hotel Gradlon 19 rooms from £58Quimper
An attractive townhouse hotel in the centre of Quimper with cosy bedrooms. Charming sitting room with a fireplace and soft furnishings, breakfast terrace, and within walking distance of all the main attractions.Sights nearby - Walking distance from all of Quimper's attractionsLocal markets - Good for local colour.Great walks - Good for walkers.