- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Frankfurt
Frankfurt is a true business capital. Its skyscrapers glisten, its stock exchange soars and everyone is busily reaching for the top. A top which you can actually visit, the 200metre high platform of Main Tower. From here you can see the best of old and new which make up Frankfurt. And, as well as the new, there are some lovely old buildings. Many of the best places to stay in Frankfurt might appear to be aimed at the business traveller, but rest assured there is something for everyone!
Things not to miss:
- Römer Square is where to go to find the best of the old buildings. Here, and in the rest of the old town, you'll run into plenty of other visitors.
- As well as the beautiful architecture they're also drawn to the museums - Frankfurt is second only to Berlin when it comes to museums. Some of the best museums include -
- The Senckenberg Museum - a natural history museum.
- The German Film Museum.
- The German Architecture Museum.
- The Museum of Modern Art.
- The Goethe Haus and Museum - birthplace of Germany's famous author.
- The Jewish Museum.
- Others are here for the club scene, which benefits from the multiple universities as well as city money.
- Frankfurt also has several very beautiful parks and gardens and there are numerous walking routes recommended by the Tourist Office. You can also see the old walls and explore some of the medieval residential areas.
- There are numerous churches worth poking your head inside at least and a very impressive cemetery, the Hauptfriedhof.
Whether your in the city on business or for a weekend break, our selection of the best places to stay in Frankfurt will have something that will suit you.
On a Budget
- If you're looking for somewhere colourful and lively, but with no frills, one of the best places to stay is The Goldman. The design is pretty minimalist with some fun touches. All the rooms are themed in bright colours. The Goldman is well located for the city's main clubs, so if you're here for the nightlife it's ideal.
- Looking for originality? Then book 25 Hours Tailored by Levis. Don't be put off though, the name seems to be referring to the 50s and 60s modernist era decor, blended in a lived in way that makes for a comfortable, youthful, even arty vibe. With 76 rooms starting at less than £60 a night, this is also one of the best places to stay in Frankfurt if you're looking for good value.
For City Chic
- If you're ever dreamed of sleeping in a 'chill out room', then The Pure has got to be on your list! It's ALL white. Really. Almost EVERYTHING is white. Not just the linen and the staff uniforms, also the sofas and beanbags, the bar stools and even a lot of the art is white with a bit of black. So if you're thinking hip and clubby, then this is perfect.
- For über modern chic in seductive black, rather than pure white, then Roomers is probably for you. Shiny black and subtle lighting is the flattering, seductive theme here, from the award winning Burlesque style bar to the excellent restaurant and extensive spa. While this sounds pretty lux., Roomers is actually fairly reasonably priced, so probably one of the best places to stay if you're looking for cutting edge chic on a budget.
- Libertine Lindenberg combines sleek design features with a classy aesthetic to create an awesome hotel. Boasting excellent rooms, superb city views and a buzzy cocktail bar, it's a great base for a weekend in Frankfurt.
For Five Star Luxury
- If you're looking for five star luxury, and elegance with it, the Villa Kennedy is the hotel that we'd recommend. Even the spa looks like a ballroom from the Titanic. There's a lovely terrace and courtyard, and, if your company can run to it, a very stylish business centre. This is also perfect if you're looking for somewhere in the heart of town.
- Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof offers opulence at every turn. Whether it's in the hotel's Michelin starred restaurant or the deluxe spa, luxury abounds at this classy five-star establishment.
For an out-of-town Schloss
- Escape the Frankfurt's metropolitan surrounds to Schloss Hotel Kronenberg to the north of the city. There's a lot going on here from the striking architecture to an art collection that includes pieces from Titian and Rubens. An onsite golf course and an excellent restaurant may make it hard to tear yourself away.
- The Rothschild's may be one of the worlds most famous families and staying at Villa Rothschild Kempinski feels like stepping through a porthole into their lives. It's hard to look past the hotel's stunning 2** Michelin restaurant but there's so much more to the place than just the sumptuous food.
For an apartment or cottage
- Browse the options are our online partner Booking.com.
- Flyers want to head for Frankfurt Airport.
- For those keen on hiring a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- Frankfurt Hauptbanhof has daily train services between all of Germany's major transport hubs.
- May to September is the best time to visit Frankfurt with summer sun, festivals and outdoor events.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Frankfurt
Villa Orchard 7 rooms from £57Frankfurt
A sweet low-cost B&B, in a suburb of Frankfurt. The simple rooms are spacious and comfortable with balconies facing out over the garden. With the city centre within easy reach and family rooms, it's perfect for families looking for a quiet place to stay whilst visiting Frankfurt.Value chic - With economy rooms, singles, and family rooms, it's the perfect choice for a holiday to Frankfurt on a shoestring.Great walks - Make the most of the beautiful walking all along the closeby River Rhine.Local markets - Visit the Hofheimer Wochenmarkt, a local market a mile from the hotel.Sights nearby - Take a trip into Frankfurt and visit the city's historic old town.
The Goldman 97 rooms from £59Frankfurt
Fun contemporary design, understated cool, and zero minimalism. Colour themed bedrooms with all the modern gadgetry, lively bar, and restaurant with terrace. A great value spot with no designer frills.Value chicCooking classes - Check for timings.Lively - Hip and happening.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Recommended by - Tablet
25 Hours Tailored by Levis 76 rooms from £62Frankfurt
Vintage eclecticism and battered shabby chic furniture at this quirky hotel. 50s and 60s modernism throughout the rooms and living areas. Fantastic roof top bar and a small restaurant. Youthful, arty, and good value.Roof terrace - Bar.Value chicLively - Hip and happening.Quirky - An experience!Recommended by - Tablet
The Pure 50 rooms from £82Frankfurt
Sleek all white designer hotel. Contemporary interiors live up to its namesake, even the staff wear all white. Minimalist rooms have parquet floors that warm them up. Trendy bar, spa, and excellent meeting rooms. A slick city spot.City StyleSights nearby - Walking distance to the old town, museums, Opera and famous Frankfurt Theatre.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet, Frommers
Libertine Lindenberg 17 rooms from £87Frankfurt (Sachsenhausen)
Libertine Lindenberg's classy interiors mirror it's classical facade. The rooms are designed with an elegant touch, featuring clean colour schemes and stylish, comfortable furnishings. Boasting a cool bar and a well equipped kitchen for communal use, it's perfect for a weekend in Frankfurt.Local exploring - It's just five minutes on foot from the Museum QuarterSights nearby - Ten minutes walk from Frankfurt's historic old town and the Cathedral of St Bartholomew Dom St Bartholomaus.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Gerbermuhle 18 rooms from £87Frankfurt
Contemporary interiors within a striking 16th century flour mill. Lovely gardens, modern bedrooms and suites, beer garden, restaurant and good business rooms. A lively spot, understated and cool.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
Schloss Hotel Kronberg 62 rooms from £106Frankfurt
An enchanting castle belonging to an Empress with an 18-hole golf course and famous paintings, from Titian to Reubens. Antiques, artworks, and general splendour throughout traditional elegant interiors. Gourmet restaurant, bar, and stunning grounds. Very luxurious, not far from Frankfurt.Artworks - Original paintings by Rubens, Titian and Gainsborough on the walls.Foodies - Gourmet cuisine, renowned in the area.5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Romantic BreakRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Hotel Hamburger Hof 62 rooms from £106Frankfurt
Contemporary hotel in north Frankfurt. Stylish rooms have dark wood furniture, black and white photographs juxtaposed with splashes of colour. Welcoming lobby lounge to plan your city trips, good breakfast buffet. Excellent value. A no nonsense city stay.Groups - Chic single, double & triple rooms; hotel's fantastic location is the perfect opportunity for your group to explore the citySights nearby - St Paul's Church, Goethe House and The Alte Opera house are close to hotel
The Lindenberg Rückertstraße from £109Frankfurt
A trendy Frankfurt hotel with an emphasis on a communal hotel experience. The suites are minimalist and stylishly decorated. The communal lounge area and the atmospheric bar boast elegant design features. With suites available to rent monthly, it's ideal for someone on a long stay in the city.City Style - A kitsch hotel in the trendy Ostend district, with bespoke furnishings, communal Teppanyaki stove and muraled fireplace lounge.Local exploring - Perfect for exploring the rich history of Frankfurt, including the former Jewish Quarter and the historic Old Town.Sights nearby - Visit Frankfurt's old Jewish Quarter less than ten minutes walk away.Local markets - Explore the christmas markets in Frankfurt's historic old town.
Hotel Concorde 45 rooms from £111Frankfurt
A contemporary hotel with a central location. Hotel Concorde boasts modern minimalist rooms with all the needed mod cons. Its ideal for those in Frankfurt on business, especially those in the financial services given its close proximity to Frankfurt's banking district. A grown up, no fuss choice.Business meetings - A convenient hotel, just minutes from the train station, with sleek modern rooms, business centre and hot breakfast buffet.Sights nearby - Alte Nikolaikirche is just fifteen minutes walk away.
Roomers 117 rooms from £134Frankfurt
Fabulously seductive contemporary design hotel. Shiny black monochrome interiors and subtle lighting throughout rooms and suites. Award-winning Burlesque style bar, excellent restaurant, and extensive spa. Sophisticated, lively, cutting edge, and not unaffordable with with it.Spa breaksLuxuryCity StyleViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Kempinski Hotel Gravenbruch 225 rooms from £154Frankfurt (63263 Gravenbruch)
Elegant 5-star resort and spa hotel 15 minutes from Frankfurt city centre, offering rooms with gorgeous views of the lake or park. It has four restaurants, a tea room, a smoking lounge and a spa. The rooms are stylish, with oakwood floors, marble bathrooms and cherrywood walls. Pure barefoot luxury.Spa breaks - The Spa has several saunas, including an all-female sauna, two pools, a gym and a variety of massage treatments.Swimming Pool - There is a heated indoor pool and a heated outdoor pool.Secluded setting - Enclosed by a park.Outstanding location
Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof 303 rooms from £200Frankfurt
Extravagance and opulence rule the roost at this classy five-star hotel in Frankfurt. Palatial rooms focus on providing comfort and luxury to guests at the Steigenberger. After a day of exploring the city, return to a sumptuous meal in the michelin starred Restaurant Francais. A grown up city break.Business meetings - The excellent meeting facilities and central location make it perfect for business conferences.Romantic Break - Luxury and comfort combine to make it perfect for a romantic city break in Frankfurt.Sights nearby - The hotel is only two minutes walk from Goethe's House.OpulentRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Jumeirah Frankfurt 217 rooms from £205Frankfurt
All sleek and modern, Jumeirah Frankfurt is the picture of a 21st century hotel. Its glass fronted design affords views of the city's enthralling skyline. The rooms themselves have a stylish minimalism, maximising comfort and luxury. Perfectly placed to explore Frankfurt's historic centre.City Style - A modern and luxurious stay in the heart of this cosmopolitan cityLocal markets - Sample local foods at markets in Frankfurt's Römer Old Town.Sights nearby - Alte Nikolaikirche is two minutes walk away.Lively - Hip and happening.
Villa Rothschild Kempinski 22 rooms from £218Frankfurt (Königstein im Taunus)
A secluded masterpiece from the illustrious Rothschild dynasty. Opulence at every turn with gorgeous rooms, beautiful park setting and a divine two Michelin star restaurant. With Frankfurt in easy reach it's perfect for exploring the city or simply relax in the spa. Splendour encapsulated.Foodies - The French inspired haute cuisine restaurant has been awarded two Michelin stars, and is considered one of Germany's finest.Romantic Break - A romantic hideaway on the slopes of Mount Taunus, with stunning gardens, elegant suites and pampering spa.Great walks - There are lovely walks around the surrounding Rothschild Park.Sights nearby - Check out Falkenstein Castle ruins, just beside the hotel.
Falkenstein Grand Kempinski 112 rooms from £246Frankfurt (Debusweg 6-18)
Belonging to the Kempinski chain, this hotel is situated in a historic building with lovely views of Koenigstein Taunus. Rooms are spacious with balconies, high ceilings, arches, rich fabrics and antique furnishings. An outdoor pool, lavish spa and gourmet restaurant give added 5 star luxury.Total relaxation - Allow yourself to relax and unwind, the opulent suites, pampering spa and excellent service will put you at your ease.Country Escape - A serne and peaceful spot nestled in the woods of a historic nature park.Sights nearby - The hotel is located close to the Rhine-Main region with many tourist attractions.Great walks - Wander the lovely landscaped gardens and parklands that surround the hotel.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
Villa Kennedy 163 rooms from £354Frankfurt
Luxury Five Star Forte business hotel. 1950s film star glamour oozes from traditional but elegant courtyards, living areas and bedrooms or suites. Fantastic restaurant, extensive spa and gym, and emphasis on attractive business areas. A luxurious and unique choice for a business trip.Business CentreBusiness meetingsCity Style5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - Tablet
Grand Hotel Hessischer Hof 121 rooms from £373Frankfurt
Stylish five-star city hotel boasting museum quality art and antique furnishings. The Grand Hotel Hessischer prioritises comfort and luxury, with contemporary rooms that exude opulence and elegance. The award winning bar, stellar gourmet restaurant and unique city view terrace set it apart.City Style - The city's most prestigeous and luxorious five star- antiques and fine art mix with rain showers and a state of the art spa.Romantic Break - An indulgent city break for two- think champagne for breakfast, cocktails in Jimmy's Bar and pampering massages.Sights nearby - The Main river, Römer and the city centre are all within a half an hour walk.Great walks - For an informative day out visit the beautiful Palmengarten botanical gardens.