- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Milos
Marked by its striking volcanic landscape, the island of Milos is a hidden gem on the Aegean and is the most southwestern of the islands in the Cyclades group. The Louvre's famous Venus de Milo sculpture was discovered here in 1820. This island brims with the local character and charm often lost on some of the bigger Greek islands. Our collection of best places to stay in Milos focuses on providing intimacy and luxury for visitors to this glorious island.
Things not to miss
- The island's volcanic geography has two distinct features, the eastern side of the island is home to a series of thermal springs, whose healing powers Hipprocrates raved about. The western side is largely protected as a nature reserve and features some glorious beaches.
- The island is also home to a labyrinth of early Christian catacombs.
- For those looking for more history, explore the island's fascinating Mining Museum and visit the unique Holy Trinity Church at Adamas.
Milos is perfect for those travellers looking for a mix of exploring Greece's rich heritage and whiling away the day on a beach. As a tourist destination, it's a pretty well kept secret, so book yourself in at one of the best places to stay in Milos before the word gets out.
- Niki Savvas Suites are ideal for families looking to explore this stunning island. With smart rooms, wonderful views and the option of self-catering making this the perfect launchpad for a family trip to Milos.
- Melian Boutique Hotel & Spa blends a traditional Cycladic aesthetic with stylish modern comforts and the result is sublime. Boasting luxurious rooms, superb views and delicious Greek cuisine this hotel is the pinnacle of Milos hospitality.
For Modern Chic
- Kapetan Tasos Suites is a stylish, modern hotel with a design that pays respect to traditional Cycladic style. Its chic rooms have verandas that offer beautiful views out over the Aegean.
For a private apartment or villa
- For those looking for something a bit more private, visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Flights come into Milos National Airport from Athens every day.
- Ferries run everyday between Milos and the mainland port of Piraeus with the journey taking 4-7 hours.
- The island is at its most beautiful in April and May but those in search of summer sun should aim for June-September when temperatures generally sit in the high 20s.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Milos
Niki Savvas Suites 8 rooms from £53milos, Milos
Lovely hotel with stunning sea views. Built in the gorgeous Cycladic style. Niki Savvas Suites provides simple yet comfortable accommodation with private balconies for lounging. Combining excellent location with low cost it's the perfect value stay on the charming Greek isle of Milos.Families - Self catering makes this a fuss free family staySailing - Perfect stopping point for a sailing trip around the Greek isles.Fishing - Take a deep sea fishing trip out from Pollonia harbour.Local markets - Take on the bustling market places of Pollonia.
Melian Boutique Hotel & Spa 16 rooms from £140Milos
A chic traditional property with epic sea views. Cleanly designed rooms feature delicate cast iron beds, floating white drapes and white washed walls. Tranquil terraces are the perfect spot to curl up with a book. Dine on creative Greek cuisine in the restaurant. Just steps from the beach- bliss!Total relaxation - An utterly indulgent coastal retreat boasting a glorious spa, fresh healthy cuisine and total tranquility.Great walks - Head out for an early morning stroll along the coast and discover the beauties of this rugged landscape!Sights nearby - Visit the staggering underground complex of Catacombs.Views - Great views from hotel
Kapetan Tasos Suites 13 rooms from £75Pollonia, Cyclades
Fashioned in the Cycladic style, Kapetan Tasos Suites offer modern, stylish accomodation in the seaside village of Pollonia. Rooms are whitewashed and comfortable with verandas that offer beautiful coastal views. A great value hotel that offers the key to unlocking the stunning island of Milos.Local exploring - Ten minutes walk from Pollonia beachSailing - Perfect stop off point for a sailing trip around the Aegean sea.Sights nearby - Catacoumbs of Milos are four miles away.Local markets - Explore the local markets of Pollonia.