- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Book Online Now
Search the best hotels in Alberobello
In a region famous for its stunning trulli buildings, Alberobello is arguably the town with the most distinctive trulli architecture. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996 the town is a wondrous place to visit. It's amazing to think that all the trulli came about because the people of Alberobello didn't want to pay tax on mortar to the Spanish Viceroy who ruled in the Kingdom of Naples. If you're looking for a historic atmosphere, our selection of the best places to stay in Alberobello will be right up your street.
Things not to miss:
- Alberobello is best explored on foot. Wander around and take in the town's unique charm and ambiance that emanates from its wonderful trulli.
- The town has a number of wonderful churches including Chiesa di Sant'Antonio and Chiesa dei Santi Medici Cosma e Damiano.
- Pay a visit to the stunning Museo del Territorio, made of ten trulli, and learn about the region's fascinating history and culture.
Charming and intimate, our list of the best places to stay in Alberobello are all trullo hotels.
The best places to stay in Alberobello
- Trulli e Puglia is a delightful hotel in the centre of Alberobello. Set around a series of stunning trulli, the traditional rooms are charming and characterful. The hotel's atmospheric wine bar is a great place to unwind in the evening. With rooms sleeping up to eight, it's a great option for families.
For an intimate B&B
- Just a short way out of the centre of Alberobello, B&B Fascino Antico is a lovely guesthouse. Featuring two elegant rooms, a wondrous pool and a heavenly garden. It is an amazing place to stay for those seeking a tranquil, intimate atmosphere.
For an apartment or villa
- If you're looking for a property all to yourself, then we recommend visiting our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airports to Alberobello are Brindisi (42 miles) and Bari (47 miles).
- If you wish to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Alberobello is from May to September, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Alberobello
B&B Fascino Antico 2 rooms from £43Alberobello (Martina Franca)
A glorious little trulli B&B with rock bottom prices and rooms that sleep 4. Picturesque white domed rooms, originally peasants' houses, have rustic chic interiors. Lovely gardens and pool, and close to many attractions in Puglia. Perfect for families or groups of friends exploring on a budget.Families - 3 of the rooms sleep up to 4.Quirky - A unique trulli B&B.GroupsValue chic
Trulli e Puglia 12 rooms from £83Alberobello
Trulli e Puglia offers enchantingly unique accommodation, with suites and bedrooms set in charming conical stone houses (all UNESCO protected.) A cafe and wine bar are open to guests, as well as a small shop selling Puglia products. Traditional Italian charm.Sights nearby - Stunning beachesFull of characterSpaTraditional