- ✓ Book Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Arzachena
Arzachena's position, just a few kilometres behind the beauty of the Costa Smeralda, is why it's been elevated from a small rural village with a pretty centre into a desirable place to stay. However our list of recommendations for the best places to stay in Arzachena are actually in the pretty rural hills and valleys surrounding the town, which offer spectacular views of the Mediterranean.
Costa Smeralda's beautiful, clear waters and soft sands appeal to many of us. But it's hard for 'normal' folk to get find spot here these days, what with the presidential suites and mega-yachts taking up all the space.
But Arzachena is a perfect, and affordable way to dip your toes into some of the world's most idyllic ocean. You can also enjoy the highlights of the Costa Smeralda without staying right on the coast, as many of our Guru's recommendations for the best places to stay in Arzachena offer amazing ocean views - sometimes all the way to Corsia! - which are the same as those from the presidential suites, just seen from higher up the hillsides.
For great value
- Tenuta Pilastru is a small resort style farmhouse hotel with a rustic feel and fantastic pool and spa facilities. It's also great value, with its 32 rooms starting from just £32 per night, and you're a short drive from the beach and some of Sardinia's sights.
- Also just outside Arzachena, Ca La Somara is a collection of 12 villas converted from stables. There are nice features, like hand painted tiles and beautifully rustic Sardinian linens, and there’s a homely feel you’ll not find in too many places on the Costa Smeralda.
- The Hotel Relais Villa del Golfo & Spa is a larger hotel, with all the benefits of larger facilities, including an extensive spa and a private hotel yacht, but it's still got a relaxed vibe. The hotel has beautiful views, and if you upgrade to one of the creamy suites you'll have your own private terrace from which to enjoy them.
- Petra Segreta sits between Arzachena and San Pantaleo. It's a small hotel with spectacular views over the Gulf of Arzachena and out to Corsica. As well as the views the hotel has a spa, gourmet restaurant and a lovely pool. Perfect for a romantic break.
Still not sure? Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Arzachena, or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice. Alternatively widen the net and check out all our recommendations in Sardinia.
Best Hotels in Arzachena
Tenuta Pilastru 32 rooms from $89Arzachena Olbia-Tempio,, Sardinia
An excellent little resort-style farmhouse with charming rustic chic rooms. Fantastic pool and spa facilities, local restaurant, and extensive conference facilities. The ideal choice for a gathering whether for business or pleasure. Also not far from the beach and excellent value.Spa breaksSpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorSights nearby - Well located for major sights.
Petra Segreta 24 rooms from $206San Pantaleo, Sardinia
Fabulous hotel and spa with a gourmet restaurant. Gorgeous rooms and suites in neutral tones with big comfy beds and private terraces. Lovely pool and spectacular views. A great choice for a honeymoon.Views - Spectacular views of the Gulf of Arzachena, the Island of Caprera, the Island of Maddalena , and CorsicaHoneymoonsFoodiesSpa breaksRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Relais Villa del Golfo & Spa 59 rooms from $226Olbia, Sardinia
Stunning views over the Bay of Cannigione, a private yacht at your disposal, an extensive spa to indulge in, and chic Sardinian interiors to relax in. Beautiful creamy suites have private terraces. A very relaxing spot.Hotel boats for hire - The hotel's yacht can be taken out on reservation.Views - Fabulous views over the bay.Romantic BreakTotal relaxationRecommended by - Tablet