Search the best hotels in Sardinia
Sardinia’s beaches are spectacular: the sand is soft, and the water is a shade of aqua usually reserved for the tropics. But there’s a lot to be said for Sardinia’s wild interior as well, lush forests open out onto limestone bays, vineyards and olive groves, or prehistoric ruins. It’s a bit like a tiny country, so when we set about selecting the best places to stay on Sardinia, the lists of accommodation recommendations seem as varied as a country’s. There's the glamorous hotels of the Costa Smeralda, converted estates in the hills, family-friendly resort villages, traditional Sardinian seaside hotels, and a number of really excellent B&Bs.
If you’re looking forward to sampling Sardinia’s beaches we have recommendations right the way around the island, but we also think that Sardinia is a great destination for foodies, families, walkers, divers, horse riders — anyone looking for a destination that’s small, sunny and culturally rich! Sardinia’s eventful history has born independent traditions of art, craft and architecture, along with unique flavours in the food and wine. It also has a number of fascinating archaeological sites, and some excellent history museums.
Some of the best places to stay on Sardinia are found in the island’s main centres: from Olbia, ferry port and gateway to the Costa Smerelda; to lively Iglesias with its Catalan charms; elegant Oristano with its boutiques and fine restaurants; and Caligari and Bosa with their incredible Medieval architecture. And if you’re looking for something quite unique, consider staying on Sant'Antioco and San Pietro, these are islands just off Sardinia’s south west coast, and are probably the best destinations if you’re looking for an ‘authentic’ Sardinian experience.
The Best Places to Stay on Sardinia
For a Special Occasion
- Luxurious and intimate, the Hotel Pitrizza’s collection of rooms, suites and private villas is many people’s idea of the perfect honeymoon hotel. Not too big, but not too small, its expansive terraces, with incredible sea views, offer a myriad of opportunities for dreamy moments, and if you opt to stay in a villa you can have your own private pool and terrace too. The larger villas, those with two and three bedrooms, are ideal for families and groups too. There are three restaurants (an Italian restaurant, a barbecue restaurant, and a fine dining option), plus a number of bars, and a really beautiful stretch of private, golden beach.
- La Villa del Re is a five star pick right on the ocean on Sardinia’s spectacular south coast between Costa Dei and Sant’ Elmo. This is a charmingly traditional looking property, constructed from the local stone, with exposed beams and stone floors, but decorated with creamy colours and a subtle nautical theme. It’s very much as if you’re a guest in a very lucky family friend’s summer home, complete with welcoming communal areas, a beautiful pool with a sea view, and fragrant gardens. Adults only.
- L'Agnata di de Andre is a country retreat built by Italian musician, Fabrizio De Andre. Now charmingly vine covered, the villa is romantically laid out, with ten very private feeling rooms, decorated in traditional style and a restaurant serving four course set menu dinners. There’s also a huge lagoon pool, fragrant gardens, and hammocks and sun loungers arranged invitingly around the grounds. Perfect for switching off.
For the Views
- The Hotel Relais Villa del Golfo & Spa perches on the edge of the stunning Bay of Cannigione, close to La Maddalena Archipelago National Park and its pristine coastline, so its views are incredible. And if you want the view all to yourself there are plenty of rooms and suites among the hotel’s 59 with their own private terraces. Or you could book up the hotel’s private yacht… Spacious and verdant, the grounds include a huge pool — there’s another inside — plus a spa, with sauna and hot tubs.
- The Hotel Villa Las Tronas is breathtakingly positioned on the rocky tip of a sandy cove, with almost 360 degree sea views. It looks like a small Italian castle, boxy, with large windows, and its 18 rooms and suites all have incredible views too. All the rooms are grand, some of them more traditional than others, but all share the excellent seafood restaurant, a spa and wellness centre, and a swimming pool overlooking the water. Romantic, but still family friendly.
- La Coluccia is a chicly designed hotel on the north coast, with sea views, a private beach, and 45 rooms, suites and private villas. The hotel offers a great blend of traditional Sardinian style and contemporary design and comfort, with a focus on quality and simplicity. There’s a spa and gym, a pool with a view, and it’s a short walk to the hotel’s private beach, where you can snorkel, as well as swim, and relax. There are plenty of watersports facilities on offer nearby, plus horse riding and golf too.
- The Hotel Le Ginestre offers fun, affordable luxury in Porto Cervo. Its 80 rooms and suites are all individually decorated, and all come with private terraces and a Mediterranean feel. There’s an excellent contemporary Sardinian restaurant plus a pool and gym on site, and you’re close to a golf course, some of Sardinia’s most stunning beaches, and a number of walking trails. Great for families too.
For a Beach Break
- Forte Village is a collection of luxurious hotels and villas, along a near-perfect stretch of sandy beach, and bright turquoise ocean. The wonderful thing about staying in the village is the huge range of choice in accommodation, from single rooms, to huge private villas surrounded by their own gardens. The village has 21 dining options, and a raft of activities on offer, from football coaching, to diving and snorkelling, to cooking classes.
- The Hotel Sporting is idyllically located beside its own stretch of white sandy beach, bookended with rocky coves, but it’s also just moments from Porto Rondo. Its 47 rooms, suites and villas start from a very affordable price point. All are simple, light and airy, and the best are also spacious, with their own private balconies and incredible sea views. This is a great hotel if you’re looking for amenities; there are tennis courts, a gym and spa, and easy access to a golf club, and all sorts of watersports facilities.
For a Rural Escape
- Peaceful and rustic, the Petra Segreta is a truly elegant escape, with a fabulous spa in caves carved into the hillside, a gourmet restaurant, a lovely pool and spectacular views of the Gulf of Arzachena and Sardinia’s islands. Accommodation is spread between a number of rustic buildings perched on a hillside, and within are 22 rooms and two suites — the suites have private pools, and many of the rooms have private terraces. The decor is warm and earthy, peaceful, even. Yet you’re only a few kilometres from glamorous Porto Cervo.
- The Spartivento Hotel is a small eco-friendly resort in the hills behind Chia’s beaches, where you have panoramic views of the Mediterranean. The hotel has 27 rooms and suites, decorated with simple, Sardinian style, and the restaurant has a very Sardinian menu. If the weather is favourable, and it very often is, you can eat on the terrace overlooking the sea. There’s a lovely pool, with a children’s area, and there are plenty of rooms that sleep three and four.
- The Albero Capovolto is a relaxed B&B in Olbia’s picturesque rural hinterland. It has just five guest rooms, plus some lovely indoor and outdoor communal areas. There’s also a very nice pool. We love the traditional feeling decor: exposed stone, exposed beams and tiled floors. Dinner is on request (it’s a car journey to other local restaurants), and it's about 20 minutes to a number of beautiful beaches. Great for romantics, and groups who can take over the whole property.
- The Hotel Su Gologone is an elegant, very Sardinian hotel, built on the grounds of a working olive estate and vineyard. Olive groves, vineyards, and bougainvillea surround the hotel’s numerous terraces, and the restaurant’s menu is largely sourced from the grounds and kitchen gardens. The 15 rooms and 54 suites are traditional in style, and decorated with original artworks and luxurious fabrics. As you can imagine, the wine cellars and restaurant are excellent. The hotel offers an exciting range of classes based not only on local cuisine, but on local handicrafts too.
- Ollastu is an expansive resort complex in a beautiful, rural setting, just to the south of Olbia, with its own private beach and wonderful ocean views. The 54 rooms, suites and apartments are designed to be reminiscent of Sardinian shepherds’ huts, set amongst idyllic natural surrounds and landscaped gardens. It'g a great option both for families, and couples: there’s plenty of family-centric activity on offer, but the way the hotel is spaced out, and the two restaurants, means it’s easy to avoid any noise or activity. Plus there’s a private beach, and access to horse riding, golf and sailing facilities.
- For family friendly facilities on the Costa Smeralda, try the Hotel Cala di Volpe: architecturally memorable, with traditional elements and all the mod cons, this hotel has a real wealth of activities on offer, and is positioned just behind a beautiful white, sandy beach. The kids club hosts those between three and 12, or you can try a new watersport as a family, go sailing, play tennis, play in the pool, or relax on the beach. There’s also a gym and spa, and a choice of restaurants that includes a barbecue restaurant that non-residents travel for.
For Great Value
- The Hotel Panorama is right in the centre of Olbia, with wonderful views of the sea and plenty of ferry port action, from the roof top bar and lounge deck. Its 80 rooms and suites are simply and traditionally decorated. The family suites sleep four, and can be divided up into two private spaces, or left open plan. There’s no restaurant, but they offer breakfast, and there are some lovely places to eat and drink within a pleasant walking distance.
- The Nascar Hotel is a good option if you're travelling with your family or a group and you want to stay somewhere comfy by the beach — in this case in the centre of a small village, just 200 meters from the beach. There are only ten rooms, but they’re all a generous size, with simple decor. The family rooms comfortably sleep four, and some of the larger rooms have private terraces. The restaurant serves an excellent local menu, and the location is right at the foot of the spectacular "Wild Blue" walking trail, so this is also a great choice for hikers.
For a Private apartment or villa
- If you’re looking for a self-catering option browse through the wide variety available online with our partner, Booking.com.
- Sardinia has three airports: Cagliari Airport, which is seven kilometres from Cagliari, Sardinia’s largest city; Alghero Airport, which is ten kilometres northwest of Alghero; and Olbia Airport, which is about four kilometres from the centre of Olbia on the Costa Smeralda. But you might find it easier to arrive by ferry, and Sardinia has a number of ferry ports too: Cagliari’s port is right in front of the old town; Olbia also has a ship and ferry terminal just a short bus or taxi ride from the centre of town; and if you’re cruising or sailing in to Alghero you’ll dock at Porto Torres, an industrial centre about 22 kilometres north of town.
- If you want to hire a car — which we advise if you plan to explore the island — we recommend you visit our online partner, Rentalcars.
- Sardinia’s Mediterranean climate means long, warm summers and short, mild winters, with most of the rain sandwiched between. It is known for being windy too, and in some regions humid; in fact, for a small island, Sardinia has a number of microclimates. But generally speaking most of Sardinia is a pleasant destination almost year round. From the start of spring it starts to get pretty sunny, though of course summer is the most popular time to visit, when the water is warm, and temperatures are in the mid-twenties. The temperature averages 18°C in October, so if you prefer a quieter holiday then early autumn is a good time to visit.
Still not sure where to stay?
- You could refine your search to just the dazzling beauty of the Costa Smerelda which runs from easily accessed Olbia to the Golf di Arzachena?
- Or focus on the best places to stay in glamorous Porto Cervo?
- Or you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Monthly Weather in Sardinia
Best Hotels in Sardinia
Hotel Nautilus, Cagliari Cagliari 293 rooms from £60Less £ - This is extremely good value in what is usually a very expensive holiday regionBeach Life - Located directly on the beach, this is a great base for a summer breakSailing - Well located as a stopping point for a sailing trip around SardiniaSights nearby - Two miles from Santuario e Basilica di Bonaria
Hotel Panorama Olbia, Sardinia 80 rooms from £65Families - Family suites sleep up to four and the rooms can either be divided into two separate spaces or kept open-planBeach nearby - Close to some of the most beautiful coves and beaches on the North East coastLocal exploring - Perfectly positioned just minutes from the city centre and the Poetto beachSights nearby - Take a tour of the city to visit the castle, the Roman Amphitheater (from the 2nd century) and the Basilica of San Saturnino
Hotel Villa Pimpina Carloforte, Sardinia 10 rooms from £61Local exploring - Explore the pretty town of Carloforte with sights such as the Fort of Carlo Emanuele III within easy reachCoastal - Located right on the coast this is a great destination for a summer breakSailing - Explore the picturesque coast aboard Latin sailboatsFishing - Traditional fishing boats
In the charming fishing town of Carloforte, Villa Pimpina has ten homely bedrooms - spacious and air conditioned, tiled floors and some with balconies and sea views. A small garden where breakfast and cocktails can be enjoyed. Very helpful and willing to organise local trips and seaside activities. See More
Tenuta Pilastru Arzachena Olbia-Tempio,, Sardinia 32 rooms from £68Romantic Break - With most of the rooms located in separate buildings across the hotel, this is a great choice for couples in search of privacyCountry Escape - Set in an unusual and picturesque rural setting made up of rolling hills and large granite rock formationsSpa breaks - The wellness centre offers a mixture of traditional and alternative therapiesCharming - Rustic chic design makes this a charming stayRecommended by - Michelin Travel
An excellent little resort-style farmhouse with charming rustic chic rooms. Fantastic pool and spa facilities, local restaurant, and extensive conference facilities. The ideal choice for a gathering whether for business or pleasure. Also not far from the beach and excellent value. See More
Ca La Somara Arzachena, Sardinia 12 rooms from £69Hideaway - A former stables, this rural idyll features hammocks in which to relax and a tranquil poolBeach nearby - With beautiful beaches and bays nearby this is a good choice for a summer breakYoga - Take an outdoor yoga class to start your morning the right way!Restrictions on children - No children allowed under the age of 14
Converted stables now chic guest villas decorated in vibrant colour palettes and well kept gardens. Fun hand painted tiles and embroidered Sardinian linens decorate the rustic bedrooms. Breakfast is laid back and served outside when weather permits - which is almost always! A homely hideaway. See More
Albergo Diffuso Mannois Orosei Nuoro, Sardinia 18 rooms from £69Trekking - Hike along the legendary Selvaggio Blu, one of the most spectacular coastal hiking trails in EuropeActive Holiday - Discover the spectacular Supramonte mountain range set just behind the propertySailing - Take a boat trip along the picture perfect coastlineBeach nearby - Private beach club on gorgeous 8km stretch of beachRecommended by - I Escape, Sawdays
Antica Locanda Lunetta Mandas Cagliari, Sardinia 3 rooms from £69Hideaway - With just five rooms and an inland location far from any crowds, this is perfect for those who want a tranquil escapeBoutique - Antiques sit beautifully against contemporary touches in this charming boutiqueValue chic - Get rustic chic interiors at the best for an absolute stealSights nearby - Situated in the old town of MandasRecommended by - I Escape
Domu Antiga Sardinia 3 rooms from £69Local exploring - Well located for exploring Sardinia's vineyards, hills and Nuraghic ruins plus there's also wild horses to spotCooking classes - Learn the secrets of Sardinia's renowned cuisine in one of the property's cookery classesCountry Escape - Set in Sardinia's rural interior this is a charming country escapeValue chic - A chic country escape offered at very reasonable ratesRecommended by - I Escape
Rustic chic B&B in the heart of rural Sardinia. Charming bedrooms have wooden floorboards and beams, painted shutters, and attractive furnishings. Fabulous hearty breakfasts, cooking lessons, and lots of countryside fresh air. The perfect country escape for a couple or family. See More
Hotel El Faro Alghero 88 rooms from £83Foodies - Enjoy exemplary Mediterranean fare with a selection of typical Sardinian dishesSpa breaks - Indulge in the fabulous Thalasso Spa and Dead Sea Salt Bath therapiesBeach Life - Miles of coastline and coves to explore and swim inBeach nearby - Nuraghe di Palmavera and Mugoni Beach
A fabulous seaside hotel on a peninsula north of Alghero. Beachy rooms and suites in nautical colours have lots of space, private balconies, and sea views. Top of the range Thalasso Spa, excellent Mediterranean cuisine, and lots of activities on the private beach and surrounding coastline. See More
Hotel Sporting Olbia (Porto Rotondo) 47 rooms from £85Value chic - With doubles starting from £85 this property offers incredible value for such luxuryBeach Life - With its own private beach and just walking distance from Porto RotondoPrivate Hot Tub - Book the suite for your private terrace with outdoor hot tubSailing - Head out on a sunset cruise embarking from Porto Rotondo.
With its own private beach area and just moments from Porto Rotondo harbour guests can experience the best of both worlds. Light airy rooms with vaulted ceilings enjoy private balconies and sea views. There is a gourmet restaurant, tennis court, swimming pool and gym. The ultimate seaside stay! See More
Hotel Miramare Cagliari, Sardinia 18 rooms from £86Sights nearby - Bang in the centre of Cagliari, right opposite the harbour, with the city's main attractions within walking distanceCity Style - Expect some avant-garde design in this sumptuous converted palazzoSpa breaks - Indulge in one of the Ayurvedic treatments on offerLocal markets - Good for local colour.
Antica Dimore del Gruccione Santu Lussurgiu, Sardinia 12 rooms from £78Active Holiday - From walking to horse riding there is plenty to keep busy with in the surrounding countrysideFoodies - Organic, fair-trade, locally sourced dishes are served - delicious!Local exploring - Wander the cobbled lanes of this medieval townBirdwatching - Spot a wide range of birds in the Sinis-Montiferru
Set in the charming medieval village of Santu Lussurgiu, this boutique guest house hotel has 12 apartments dotted around at different locations. Traditional parquet floors and charming fireplaces create an antique feel. Full of character with stone arched walkways and cobble courtyard dining. See More
Cortis Antigas Gesturi (SU), Sardinia 4 rooms from £82Local exploring - Located on a charming cobbled street in the historic village of Gesturi; perfect for an authentic Sardinian staySights nearby - Located just five minutes from the archeological complex Su Nuraxi of BaruminiFull of character - A beautifully restored 18th century house that hasn't lost any of its charmGreat walks - Stroll through the village stopping in the pretty churches along the way
A charming boutique property set in a historic village in a quiet part of Sardinia. Characterful rooms are traditional, but not stuffy, with a few choice antique pieces, exposed stone walls, and simple muslin curtains. The homemade breakfasts are a real treat. A truly authentic Sardinian stay. See More
Albero Capovolto Olbia 5 rooms from £100Honeymoons - Beautifully decorated rooms, romantic hideaway atmosphere and white sandy beaches close by. Wonderful for romantics.Wine tasting - Set right on the Vermentino Wine Route, a great spot for wine connoisseursBeach nearby - Lots of picturesque beaches within a 20min driveLocal markets - In charming nearby town of San PantaleoRecommended by - I Escape
A quiet B&B in a peaceful garden with new swimming pool. Very relaxed atmosphere with outdoor seating areas and cool indoor lounge. Bedrooms have air conditioning and all have en suite bathroom. An ideal getaway for a group or those looking to do their own thing. Plenty of beautiful beaches nearby. See More
Bajaloglia Castelsardo 15 rooms from £104Total relaxation - Lots of relaxation areas, pool, hydromassage tube, serene views, and suites set back in individual cottagesViews - Stunning view over Castelsardo medieval town and out to sea from its clifftop perchBeach Life - Just a stroll from the coast, this is the perfect location for a beach holidayContemporary - Light bright contemporary spaces, ideal for a chic beach escape
A contemporary resort-style hotel set on a clifftop with stunning views of the Gulf of Asinara and the medieval town of Castelsardo. Individual cottages form private rooms and suites with all the mod cons and private balconies. Excellent spa, pools, terraces, and a traditional Sardinian restaurant. See More
The Place Cagliari Cagliari 8 rooms from £108Local exploring - This hotel's location is ideal for local sightseeing, with museums, monuments and restaurants within walking distanceCity Style - Located in a heritage property in the historic centre of the city, this hotel has lots of local Sardinian styleRomantic Break - Beautifully appointed suites and a great location make this hotel the perfect base for a romantic city breakSights nearby - Head up to the observation deck at Bastione di Santa Croce for the best city views; try a sunset trip for a romantic atmosphere
This charming hotel is nestled within a 19th-century property located in the old town of Cagliari, steps from the city cathedral. The individually styled suites feature bold print, contemporary artwork and unique design pieces, in addition to luxurious rolltop bathtubs - great for a romantic break. See More
Adiola Country Resort Sant Antonio Di Gallura, Sardinia 18 rooms from £109Country Escape - This rural abode overlooking Liscia Lake and surrounded by 1000-year-old olive grovesActive Holiday - From hiking to cycling there are plenty of outdoor pursuits in the areaLakeside - Situated beside the picturesque Lake LisciaSights nearby - La Maddalena Archipelago
Dolce Vita Hotel Porto Cervo 18 rooms from £112Beach Life - Located just moments from the beautiful Costa Smeralda beachesPrivate Hot Tub - Book the superior hot tub room for its huge terrace with private hot tubViews - The pool terrace has fabulous views over Porto Cervo and the Med beyondSights nearby - Make a trip to visit the fascinating Tomb of the Giants
A charming traditional hotel set in the heart of Costa Smeralda just a short distance from the beach. Bright rooms have a Mediterranean feel with tiled floors, soft hues, and the best have small terraces. Indulgent breakfasts are served. A tranquil base to explore the picturesque region from. See More
Hotel Lucrezia Riola Sardo Oristano, Sardinia 7 rooms from £112Country Escape - A 17th century house set in beautiful countryside perfect for a quaint rural escapeHotel Entertainment - Enjoy the complimentary apertifs alongside a game of billiards in the early eveningLocal exploring - Close to beautiful beaches and the ruins of fabulous TharrosBeach nearby - There's no less than 20 beaches within a 20km radiusRecommended by - I Escape, Sawdays
Nora Club Hotel Sardinia 27 rooms from £121Elegant - An elegant country escape boating antiques and an indoor pool adorned by a chandelier (nothing could be more sophisticated!)Trekking - Take long hikes through the rugged and picturesque Monte Arcosu (nature park)Beach nearby - Unwind under the sun on the beautiful stretches of white sand beach at PulaLocal exploring - A charming spot surrounded by fascinating archealogical attractions
A charming family run property set in the ancient Roman town of Nora. Well sized rooms all have their own private terrace and are decorated in a traditional manner. An outdoor pool, small spa and easy access to the archaeological site of Nora and the beaches makes this hard to beat. See More
Ollastu Olbia 54 rooms from £121Beach Life - The Costa Corallina and of the Marine Park of Tavolara and Molara have a selection of beautiful white sand beachesActive Holiday - Explore Tavolara and the islands of the marine park by boat, bike or footTraditional - Elegant interiors feature terracotta tiled floors and beamed ceilingsDiving - guided visits to the protected area of Tavolara and Molara (sea park in front of the hotel) can be arranged
Hotel le Ginestre Porto Cervo OT 80 rooms from £124Traditional - Beautiful traditional rooms feauture terracotta tiled floors and little balconiesFoodies - The superb restaurant serves superlative contemporary Sardinian cuisineGreat walks - Admire the views on long walks along the Pevero Heath TrailBeach Life - Located near some of Sardinia's best sand beaches
A luxury hotel set in a tranquil spot in Porto Cervo and boasting spectacular sea views. Traditional rooms are individually styled but all have large terraces and a distinctly Mediterranean feel. The contemporary Sardinian restaurant is a real draw. The perfect spot for a romantic getaway. See More
L'Agnata di de Andre Tempio Pausani, Sardinia 10 rooms from £129Country Escape - This ivy clad property almost blends in with its verdant surrounds - a true country escapeFoodies - Wild boar, amongst other local delicacies, can be found on the menuSights nearby - Archaeological sites such as Nuraghe MajioreGreat walks - Peaceful walking pathsRecommended by - Sawdays
Steeped in traditional history, this charming country retreat was built by Italian musician Fabrizio De André. A romantic setting with beautiful garden and vine covered balconettes. This secluded escape is perfect if you want to go 'off-the-grid' and completely disconnect. See More
Nascar Hotel Baunei Ogliastra, Sardinia 10 rooms from £130Beach Life - The property is set just 200m from the picturesque village beachFoodies - Sample real Sardinian cuisine in the fabulous terrace restaurantGreat walks - You are at the foot of the spectacular "Wild Blue" hiking trailVillage - Situated in the heart of a beautiful fishing villageRecommended by - I Escape
Hotel Le Palme Porto Cervo 92 rooms from £135Families - Family rooms can sleep 2 adults and 2 kids and there's a kids club in the summer monthsBeach Life - Set on its own private beach this is the perfect seaside escapeValue chic - A four star hotel that is very reasonably priced for the areaGreat walks - Don't forget to pack your hiking boots! Sardinia has a wide range of scenic hiking trails from gentle to more challenging
An elegant four-star hotel set on its own private beach. Interiors have a Mediterranean feel with terracotta tiled floors, large terraces, and arched windows. Offering a spoiling spa and set around a large swimming pool, this is the perfect place to come and truly unwind. See More
Spartivento Hotel Chia, Sardinia 27 rooms from £148Eco - The hotel is built from only natural materials including stone and wood and aims to preserve the local mediterranean ecosystemBack to Nature - Lagoons, coves, nature trails, mountains and forests are all nearby and ready to be exploredOther Activities - Lagoons inhabited by pink flamingos are on the hotel's doorstepWildlife Area - The nearby Cannoneris forest is renowned for its wildlife
Luxury rural resort in the hills of Southern Sardinia, overlooking Chia's beaches. Spartivento offers stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. Rooms exude elegant simplicity, and many boast a terrace for enjoying the views. The restaurant serves traditional Sardinian dishes. Rustic bliss. See More
Hotel Balocco Porto Cervo (Costa Smeralda) 40 rooms from £148Romantic Break - Book the Anna Suite for its privacy, its outdoor hot tub and its large terrace lending wonderful viewsFamilies - With babysitting available and a separate kids pool, this is a very family friendly stayBeach Life - Well positioned to access some of the most beautiful beaches in Northern SardiniaSwimming Pool - Outdoor with a separate kids pool
Petra Segreta San Pantaleo, Sardinia 24 rooms from £156Views - Spectacular views of the Gulf of Arzachena, the Island of Caprera, the Island of Maddalena , and CorsicaHideaway - A lovely property set in beautiful grounds set back from the coast offering a scenic hideawaySpa - Natural granite grottos carved by the wind are used as treatment roomsBeach Life - The beaches of the Costa Smeralda are devastatingly beautifulRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Relais & Chateaux
La Coluccia Conca Verde, Sardinia 45 rooms from £191Active Holiday - For those that like to keep busy there are numerous watersports plus horse riding and golf nearbyLuxury - An elegant contemporary hotel with exemplary service and a lovely small spaBeach nearby - An exclusive private little beach reserved for the hotel guestsBeach LifeRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Chic design hotel on Sardinia's north coast. Rooms are a charming blend of traditional and contemporary, some with seaview balconies. It's a short stroll to the private beach plus there's a pool, spa & gym. The restaurant serves gourmet Mediterranean cuisine. Glamour by the beach! See More
Hotel Relais Villa del Golfo & Spa Olbia, Sardinia 59 rooms from £172In/by a Nature Reserve - Great access to the National Park of La Maddalena Archipelago and its pristine beachesSpa breaks - The full-service spa offers some serious pamperingHotel boats for hire - The hotel's yacht can be taken out on reservationViews - Fabulous views over the bayRecommended by - Tablet
Hotel Villa Las Tronas Alghero 18 rooms from £174Spa breaks - Unwind in the spa which features a massage area, sauna, Turkish bath and an indoor swimming poolFoodies - An elegant fine-dining restaurant serves up exemplary Sardinian fareHistoric - Formerly the holiday residence of the Italian royaltySwimming Pool - Two sea water swimming poolsRecommended by - Sawdays
Costa dei Fiori Sardinia 82 rooms from £180Beach Life - Set on Sardinia's stunning sunny coast, with beautiful views and just a short walk to the beach.Foodies - The excellent regional restaurant is a real draw and is paired with a choice selection of winesYoga - Meditation and yoga experts are on handKayaking - Take a kayak out to sea and explore the picturesque coast.
A picturesque flower-filled property with enviable sea views. Sunny rooms feature traditionally tiled floors and antique furniture. A stunning infinity pool is the ideal spot to while away a lazy day. The restaurant serves up superb regional dishes. Within walking distance of lovely sandy beaches. See More
Hotel Su Gologone Oliena Nuoro, Sardinia 69 rooms from £182Art Classes - Wide selection of creative courses including origami, mosaics, embroidery and much moreFoodies - Enjoy traditional Sardinian dishes cooked by the family matriachOutstanding location - Backed by the Supramonte mountainsTotal relaxationRecommended by - Tablet, Sawdays
Cala Cuncheddi Olbia 79 rooms from £200Spa breaks - The Soha Medi-Spa uses herbs from the surrounding landscape to soothe away any aches and painsLocal exploring - Perfectly placed as a jump off point to explore the surrounding islands by boatContemporary - Chic modern interiors let the landscape do the talking!Beach nearby - Just steps from a beautiful stretch of beach
An elegant hotel on the edge of the beach with tranquil swimming pool, extensive spa and gym facility. Rooms are simple but stylish, decorated in calming neutral tones, many with a balcony overlooking the Med. The restaurants serve exciting Italian dishes. Perfect for beachside relaxation. See More
Lanthia Resort Santa Maria Navarrese, Sardinia 28 rooms from £201Foodies - Exquisite contemporary dishes are served in the elegant restaurantLocal exploring - Take boat trips to the beautiful surrounding beaches and baysBeach Life - Two minutes walk from your own private beachWine tasting - Visit the wineries of Cannonau Perda Rubia
Set in a vast peaceful garden with a private swimming pool just minutes from the beach. Bedrooms are spread throughout a number of stone villas decorated with chic, modern design incorporating natural materials from the island. A hidden gem nestled between forest and beach. See More
Villa Anna Porto Cervo 4 rooms from £208Romantic Break - A small luxury hotel complete with a spa and atmospheric restaurant - perfect for a quiet holiday for twoGreat walks - Admire the views on long walks along Pevero Heath TrailRestaurant - Serving Italian cuisineSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A small luxury hotel occupying a tranquil spot in pretty Porto Cervo. Spacious rooms have a Mediterranean feel with white-on-white style, intricately carved furniture, and lovely sea views. For a small hotel, the facilities are many, including a restaurant, a large outdoor pool, and spoiling spa. See More
Hotel Romazzino Porto Cervo 100 rooms from £298Families - With its kids club, spa and all round great range of activities and facilities there is something for all members of the familyBeach Life - Set right on a lovely stretch of white sand beach (and with sailing and watersports on offer) this is the perfect beach breakGroups - The five bedroom villas are ideal for small groupsSpa - My Blend by Clarins Spa with treatment rooms, sauna, emotional shower, steam rooms and relaxation area.
A luxury resort boasting an enviable spot beside a picturesque white sand beach. Bright rooms have a soft nautical theme with pops of blue offsetting the white. Private terraces lend spectacular sea views. With a large pool, indulgent spa, and private beach there is a real focus on relaxation. See More
Colonna Pevero Porto Cervo 100 rooms from £305Total relaxation - A pretty coastal hotel boasting no less than five pools, an extensive spa, and plenty of terraces to unwind onLuxury - A pared down luxury retreat - offering all the trimmings but none of the ostentatiousnessBeach Life - The two stretches of nearby beach feature powder white sand and crystalline waterSailing - Set out on a sailing expedition from Costa SmeraldaRecommended by - Tablet
An elegant coastal resort merging the charm of an original farmhouse with modern luxuries. Rooms have beamed ceilings and original tiled floors, while the furniture is more contemporary. The two restaurants serve up a good range of Sardinian dishes and there are a whopping 5 pools and extensive spa. See More
Hotel Cala di Volpe Porto Cervo,, Sardinia 71 rooms from £382Families - With its huge range of activities for all ages, plus great facilities and dining options it's ideal for familiesBeach Life - A Mediterranean delight set on a gorgeous stretch of white sand beachRestaurant - There are various options including barbecue style poolside dining, Japanese cuisine and fine diningSpa - Shiseido mini-spa with steam rooms and a great range of treatments
An elegant resort offering impressive coastal views. Individually styled rooms have a Mediterranean feel with terracotta tiles, arched windows, and pretty private terraces. The Barbecue Restaurant is a destination in itself (having even drawn royal guests). A spoiling coastal break. See More
La Villa del Re Castiadas, Sardinia 48 rooms from £447Total relaxation - Total relaxation is guaranteed here; attentive staff will respond to your every need to ensure your stay is stress-freeBeach Life - Set on the beautiful south coast of Sardinia, steps from the beach, book this hotel for a luxury seaside getawayRomantic Break - With romantic suites, an infinity pool and excellent service, book this hotel for a relaxing couples' getawaySailing - Take a sailing course through the hotel and discover the Mediterranean from a fresh perspective; enquire with your reservation
This five-star luxury hotel is nestled on the south coast of Sardinia. Elegant guestrooms are dressed in a pearl-white palette with contrasting dark wood accents and a subtle nautical theme. Unwind by the outdoor pool or head down to the hotel's private stretch of beach for the afternoon. See More
Forte Village Santa Margherita di Pula, Sardinia 133 rooms from £552Beach Life - Set on a georgeous stretch of white sand beach, this is the perfect spot for a summer breakFoodies - A choice of 21 restaurants and there are often celebrity guest chefs organised tooFamilies - Find endless activities to suit both children and adults alike.Diving - Discover the corals, reefs and wartime wrecks in the crystal clear waters.
Hotel Pitrizza Porto Cervo 66 rooms from £486Romantic Break - The exclusive villas, complete with their own pools, are perfect for a romantic escapeFamilies - The two and three bedroom villas, each with private pool, are ideal for family groupsBeach Life - Set on a lovely stretch of golden sand beachRestaurant - Choose between the Barbecue restaurant, Pizza & pasta option, or fine dining Pitrizza Restaurant
A luxury hotel set on a slope overlooking a beautiful golden sand cove. Rooms mix contemporary and traditional Mediterranean styles with large terraces, terracotta tiled floors, and swish bathrooms. Pick a private villa for your own pool. A spoiling choice for a break in the sunshine. See More
Villa La Casitta Olbia, Sardinia 2 rooms from £564Foodies - Cooking the freshest catch along with a superb selection of wines - the restaurant is a real drawActive Holiday - From hiking to fishing or kite surfing, there's plenty to do in the areaBeach Life - Set on one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful stretches of waterViews - Great views from hotel