- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Monza
Probably best known for being the home of the Italian F1 Grand Prix, there's more to Monza than just motor racing. Over the course of its history, Monza has withstood 32 sieges and has always been an important outpost in Lombardy. Boasting lovely architecture and delicious cuisine, Monza is full of charm and character. Our selection of the best places to stay in Monza celebrate the city's rich heritage and culture.
What not to miss:
- Visit Monza's wonderful Gothic Cathedral of Saint John. Its stunning black-and-white marble facade dates back to the 14th century.
- The historic centre includes beautiful buildings such as the Santa Maria in Strada, a lovely medieval terracotta church as well as the 14th century Arengario palace.
- Monza Park is one of the biggest city parks in Europe. It also features the gardens of the Royal Palace.
- Visit the glorious Royal Villa, built during the period of Austrian rule in the Duchy of Milan.
The Hotel Guru's pick of the best places to stay in Monza are great bases from which to explore the delightful city.
The best places to stay in Monza
For a historic stay
- Hotel de la Ville is a long running Monza institution. The elegant rooms are adorned with antique furnishings as well as an incredible array of oil paintings. A great launchpad from which to explore the charms of Monza.
For an apartment or villa
- If you are looking for your own space, explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airports to Monza are Milan Linate (12 miles) and Bergamo (23 miles).
- If you are looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Monza is from June to September, when the temperature sits in the twenties.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Monza
Hotel de la Ville 70 rooms from £224Monza
In the same family for generations and overlooking the Royal House of Savoy this property is steeped in history. Jam packed with antiques and oil paintings it has an air of grandness. High standards continue in the Derby Grill where head chef believes in seasonal cuisine. A lesson in timeless charm.Sights nearby - The Monza's Royal Palace of Savoy and its palatial gardens are visible from the hotel and a must visit.Great walks - Through the tranquil gardens of Parco di Monza.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels