Search the best hotels in South Tyrol
About South Tyrol
Northern Italy’s spectacular South Tyrol is one of those European regions which has changed hands so many times that it’s a wonderful mash-up of cultures and has a national colour all its own. In the case of the South Tyrol it’s the whiff of strudel in the air, the medieval pointed churches and the wonderful wooden chalets - oh, and of course the prevalence of German as a language, which might make you think you’re in Austria. At the foot of the Dolomites and surrounded by some of Europe’s most spectacular alpine scenery, our Gurus definitely agree that the best places to stay in the South Tyrol are those with the most spectacular views.
Things not to miss
- Bolzano is capital of the region and is a small city in a gorgeous location. Popular both in winter and summer it is particularly known for an excellent Christmas market which is the ideal event for kicking off your festivities.
- Castelrotto enjoys one of the most spectacular locatons with views over the Alpe de Siusi, Europe's largest alpine meadow. Come for the winter sports or hiking and biking during the summer.
- Merano offers not only alpine views, but tropical plants (you can find palms and cacti here), due to a sunny microclimate. There is some pretty beautiful architecture too from medieval old town to art-deco villas.
But don't forget that the best places to stay in the South Tyrol are busy year round destinations. So if you want to stay in peak season, do yourself a favour and book well ahead.
For Spectacular Views
- Alpina Dolomites is a five-star hotel in a breathtaking location with panoramic views of the Dolomites. The design is minimal and eco-friendly and fits well into the dramatic location. There’s a top of the range spa, pools and ski-in and out facilities.
- The Adler Mountain Lodge is a luxurious collection of contemporary suites and chalets in glass and wood, offering the least fuss and obstruction to the striking views. There’s also a spa and gourmet restaurant.
- Seiser Alm Urthaler is a large, modern, sustainably built five-star lodge near Bolzano. With 62 light-washed rooms and simple, contemporary style. There’s also a top of the range spa and a great restaurant.
- The Vigilius Mountain Resort is a wonderful eco-friendly alpine resort with Nordic-style decor and an extensive spa. There are 35 rooms and suites, all with plenty of natural light, plus there are some lovely terraces and a choice of two restaurants.
- Ciasa Salares offers incredible panoramic views of the Dolomites with 50 classic chalet-style rooms and suites and plenty of pine and four-poster beds. There’s also a spa and a gourmet restaurant.
- Gius La Residenza offers something a bit different from the astounding alpine views - astounding alpine views with vineyards! This nine room boutique hotel is a romantic option on the South Tyrollean Wine Road and is known for amazing food and wine.
- The Hotel Uhrenhof-Deur is a charming chalet with mountain views, classic alpine style and a range of accommodation options from rooms to family suites. There’s an excellent restaurant and spa and has good access to the slopes of the Val Gardena and Dolomiti.
- The Hotel Capella is an historic chalet with a long history as a ski resort. The rooms and suites are traditional and cosy with some nice features - some have four-poster beds and private balconies. The views, especially from the terrace restaurant, are spectacular. Plus there’s a top of the range spa.
- The Hotel Mayr is a luxurious, traditional wooden style, ski lodge with grand views of the Geisler mountain range and the Schlerm massif. There's a great spa and the well regarded restaurant serves Tyrollean and Italian specialities.
For Local Charm
- The Parkhotel Holzner is an historic hotel near Renon with impressive views of the surrounding mountains. There are 40 traditional rooms and suites with chintz fabrics and parquet floors, plus a wonderful spa. Child-friendly with lots of activities for young and old.
- The Hotel Greif is a 33 room hotel with an historic exterior right on Bolzano’s main square. The rooms are large and filled with antiques, there’s a popular bar and the pool, spa and restaurant of its sister hotel are available to guests.
For a romantic break
- The Miramonti is a stunning, hight altitude hotel with wonderfully minimalist rooms and suites which offer incredible views. There’s an excellent spa and a Tyrolean restaurant.
- The Schloss hotel Korb is a fabulous castle overlooking its own vineyards and onto lush valleys. There are 44 elegant rooms and suites decorated with romance in mind, some with their own balconies, and an enormous wine cellar.
- Zur Goldenen Rose is a secluded, romantic hotel in the Senales Valley with 22 contemporary rooms and suites and stunning views. The restaurant serves traditional, alpine cuisine and there’s a luxurious spa.
- San Luis is a tranquil, alpine retreat in the forests of the South Tyrol with deluxe tree-houses and lodges with a rustic-chic feel and minimalist interiors. There’s some wonderful outdoor activities on offer and plenty of space to run around.
- Cavallino d'oro is a charming 13 room, boutique-style hotel set amongst the stunning foothills of the Dolomites near Castelrotto. There's a choice of room size, up to family suites, and a free shuttle to the Alpe de Siusi cable car. There is also a spa.
- The Hotel Roessl in Rablà, is a charming, family-friendly hotel and wellness centre with a heated outdoor pool and an indoor pool. There’s a gourmet restaurant specialising in Tyrolean cuisine and plenty of activities close by.
For total relaxation
- The Engel Spa & Gourmet Resort is a luxurious spa hotel in a picturesque mountain setting with 68 individually styled rooms featuring opulent decor and some nice antiques. There’s a gourmet restaurant with an excellent wine list and, of course, an extensive spa menu using lots of natural products from the Dolomites.
- The Hotel Mirabell is a top of the range health and fitness chalet with views across the Dolomites, an Ayurvedic restaurant, an extensive spa and access to skiing, golfing and hiking - when in season.
- The Hotel Quelle is a luxurious spa chalet in the Dolomites with 65 traditional rooms and suites, extensive spa facilities and a restaurant which can provide all your meals.
- The Hotel Sassongher is a stunning, five-star chalet with large rooms and enormous suites and wonderful views. There’s also a spa and wellness centre and great access to the slopes.
For great value
- Pra Ronch is a charming chalet in the Dolomites with five spruce-lined rooms, complete with open fires and fur rugs, There’s a large garden and you’re close to walking trails and the pistes in season. Rooms start from around £65 per night.
- The Hotel Fanes is a lovely little chalet with 12 rooms and an extensive wine cellar. The decor is traditional and family friendly and there’s plenty of mountain activities on offer nearby.
- For around £100 per night you can stay in the Hotel Kuglerhof, a stunning, contemporary style mountain hotel with spectacular valley views. There are 35 generously sized rooms and suites and a great spa. This is a great spot for Nordic walking and thermal baths.
For an apartment or chalet
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- There is a small airport at Bolzano but the best option for getting to South Tyrol is to fly to a big transport hub like Munich, Milan or Verona.
- South Tyrol is well connected by train from Verona to the south and Innsbrück to the north.
- Travelling around the region is made a lot easier by having a car, so visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Skiiers will want to head to South Tyrol in the winter but the region also experiences warm summer months and beautiful autumn colours.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in South Tyrol
Pra Ronch Castelrotto 5 rooms from £63Country Escape - Miles of ski runs, mountain climbing, cycling, walking, surrounded by green meadows in the summer and white slopes in the winterViews - Sassolungo and the SellagroupSights nearby - Selva, the nearby villageFull of character
Hotel Sonnenhof Merano 16 rooms from £64Active Holiday - Perfect for the great outdoors, with numerous walking trails, pretty parks for strolls, mountain biking and marketsFamilies - In both Winter and Summer, plenty of family friendly activities, from skiing, Terme spa, horse riding and cyclingGreat walks - Stroll through the famous gardens of Trauttmansdorff castleLocal markets - Farmers' markets on Saturdays; flea markets monthly
Weisses Kreuz Bozen, South Tyrol 44 rooms from £74Active Holiday - Situated in the Italian Alps there's an abundance of hiking trails and spectacular landscapes to keep you outdoors the whole dayHideaway - Nestled in a beautiful Alpine valley off the beaten track, this is a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of daily lifeSpa breaks - The spa features high-end facilities and treatments that will envelope you in total tranquility all day longLocal markets - Stroll around the weekly Mals market nearby
This lodge is nestled in dramatic Alpine landscapes and promises utter luxury. The rooms are a seductive combination of traditional interiors, with oak-panelled walls and cow-skin rugs mixed with modern furnishings. Including a restaurant, two swimming pools and a spa. Designed for pure relaxation. See More
Hotel Fanes San Cassiano Bolzano, South Tyrol 60 rooms from £82Active Holiday - Plenty of mountain activities on your doorstep.Views - Sweeping valley views.Birdwatching - Good birding near the hotel.Spa
A perfect chalet hotel with an extensive wine cellar, swimming pools, delightful food, and family friendly accommodation. Traditional rooms and suites have wooden beamed ceilings, pretty furnishings, balconies and all the mod cons. A charming spot and lots of mountain activities. See More
Hotel Kuglerhof Tirolo Bolzano, South Tyrol 35 rooms from £107Foodies - Restaurant produce from local farmsteads and the hotel's own herbal gardenDesigner - Furnishings by Edith KapfererSpa - Susanne Kaufmann spa.Sights nearby - Tessa Group Nature Park and UNSECO listed Dolomites
Hotel Mirabell Val Pusterial/South Tyrol, South Tyrol from £112Skiing - Plan de Corones with 105km of pistes is minutes awayActive Holiday - The hotel is designed to make you exercise!Golf - Golf Club MIrabell and driving rangeSpa - 10 saunas and hydra-massage pools
A top of the range fitness and spa chalet. Large rooms with wooden floors and views across the Dolomites. Health restaurants serve Ayurvedic dishes, extensive spa, fitness programs. Skiing, hiking, and golf. Ideal for fitness enthusiasts and those looking for a healthy break in the mountains. See More
Cavallino d'oro Castelrotto Bolzano 13 rooms from £104Skiing - Dolomiti Superski -fantastic skiing and wintersportsViews - Great views from hotelActive HolidayLuxuryRecommended by - Michelin Travel, Sawdays
A beautiful hotel in the foothills of the Dolomites. Stunning views, attractive boutique interiors, an excellent spa, and free shuttle to the Alpe de Siusi cable car. A range of accommodation includes single, doubles, triples, and suites. Superb activities all year round. See More
Hotel Turm Fiè, South Tyrol 24 rooms from £105Country Escape - Boasting views over the idyllic South Tyrolean countryside, this is perfect for a complete escape from city lifeHoneymoons - With complete tranquility, stunning views and plush four-poster beds, this is a great honeymoon optionSpa breaks - The cavernous spa, with a jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor pools, is luxury definedFishing - For a day of peace and relaxation, take a fishing trip locally
A spectacular art hotel set across four, 13th-century listed towers. Each room has unique design features drawing on the building's history: beautifully tiled headboards mounted in oak frames, exposed wooden beams and free-standing bathtubs. Stunning terraces and views complete this fairytale hotel. See More
Hotel Sasssongher Corvara In Badia Bolzano, South Tyrol from £108Active Holiday - Perfectly positioned for a ski holiday in the Dolomites.Spa breaks - Top of the range wellness centre.Birdwatching - Good birding near the hotel.Views - Great views from hotel
A stunning Five Star chalet in typical South Tyrolean style. Charming rooms and enormous suites have mountain style fabrics, wooden ceilings, and private balconies. The spa is top of the range with an extensive wellness centre, excellent food, and easy access to plenty of mountain activities. See More
Zur Goldenen Rose South Tyrol 22 rooms from £126Romantic Break - Balconies facing the old monastry, luxurious white marble spa, restaurant complete with white linen clothsBack to Nature - Completely secluded mountain location, numerous day hike trails, glacier trails, flower and herb gardensSights nearby - Monument to Ötzi, popular Stone Age inhabitant of the Alps; monasteries, chapels and castles. Church of St. Proculus in NaturnoGreat walks - Kreuzspitze Peak (2,500+ meters), Vermoispitze Peak (3000m), Merano High Mountain Trail as a day hike
Hotel Mayr Castelrotto 35 rooms from £113Spa - Hammam, Finnish sauna, hot tub, steam room, Kneipp hydrotherapy treatments and a solarium.Sights nearby - Castelrotto and the Alpes de Suisi.Views - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Michelin Travel
A charming hotel with glorious views of the Geisler mountain range and the Schlern massif. Relax amidst traditional wood interiors, pamper yourself with fabulous Spa treatments and enjoy gourmet Tyrolean and Italian specialities in the well regarded restaurant. Perfect for a winter or summer break. See More
Schloss Sonnenburg South Tyrol, South Tyrol 40 rooms from £118Total relaxation - The Alpine setting, spoiling spa and fabulous restaurant make for a very relaxing stay.Families - With plenty to entertain both adults and children this is the ideal family escape.Sailing - Take a scenic boat trip across the Pragser Wildsee Lake.Swimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor poolsRecommended by - Sawdays
A luxurious and historic property boasting an enviable Alpine location. The forty rooms are filled with old world charm yet encompass modern sensibilities. Large indoor and outdoor pools and an expansive spa aid utter relaxation whilst the surrounding mountains provide plenty of adventure. See More
My Arbor Bozen, South Tyrol 5 rooms from £121Active Holiday - With its mountainous location the area offers an abundance of outdoor pursuits for its guests like skiing and hikingBack to Nature - The hotel boasts a dreamy location off the beaten track and surrounded by lush greenery and forestTotal relaxation - With a comprehensive spa, luxurious suites and a tranquil location, relaxation is top of the list!Sights nearby - Visit the local town of Bressanone, with its sleepy arcades and picturesque alleyways
My Arbor is a unique hideaway, nestled in nature and offering cutting-edge luxury. With a range of terraced suites featuring exceptional wooded decor, luxury bathrooms and an inside-outside feel. Offers an extensive spa, two pools and a gourmet restaurant serving local produce. A stylish retreat. See More
1477 Reichhalter South Tyrol from £121Country Escape - A lovely spot in the countryside ideal for an easygoing couple's escapeGreat walks - There are plenty of marked hiking trails in the area to enjoySights nearby - Visit the pretty German hamlet of Lana nearbySecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Design Hotels
A lovely old hotel in the country with authentic rustic features such as flagstones, wooden floorboards, vintage furniture and wood paneling. Delicious and simple Italian cooking is served at the chic, homely restaurant. Rooms are also stylishly simple, decorated with antiques and flea market finds. See More
The Col Alto Corvara 95 rooms from £121Romantic - Good for couples.SpaSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Schloss Hotel Korb Bolzano 44 rooms from £141Romantic Break - Fabulous for a romantic break in beautiful surroundings.Views - Stunning views from all angles over the valley below.Romantic - A fairytale castle in a magical setting.Wine tasting - The hotel has its own vineyard.
A fabulous castle in a magical setting overlooking luscious valleys and its own vineyard. Elegant rooms and suites decorated with romance have four poster beds and private balconies. Enormous wine cellar, gourmet cuisine, stunning panoramic views, and a top of the range spa. Very luxurious. See More
Hotel Stafler Mules, South Tyrol 36 rooms from £126Skiing - With six ski-resorts within easy reach this is a great base for a skiing holidayFoodies - Sample the best of South Tyrolean cuisine at the two star Michelin restaurantSwimming Pool - Indoor poolRomantic - Good for couples.
Hotel Cappella Corvara from £130Views - Fabulous valley views from the restaurant's terrace.Suites - The top suites have enormous four poster beds.Families - A cosy spot well suited to families.Skiing - The hotel has its own ski room.
An historic chalet with a long skiing history. Traditional and cosy throughout the rooms and suites, some with enormous four poster beds and private balconies. Fabulous views from the terrace restaurant, top of the range spa and indoor pool, and ski facilities. Family friendly. See More
Vigilius Mountain Resort South Tyrol 35 rooms from £151Active Holiday - The mountain resort offers lots of alpine activities.Eco break - An all natural building made from eco fibres.Views - Great views from hotelSpa breaksRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Castel Fragsburg Merano 20 rooms from £134Country Escape - Secluded spot with stunning views, spa to relax, terraces to enjoy the view and luxurious atmosphereFoodies - Michelin starred restaurant, wine pairing specialities, farmers' markets in MeranoSights nearby - Merano alone houses dozens of cultural treasuresLocal markets - In Merano, farmers', flea and antique markets
5* castle overlooking Dolomites. Large rooms have mahogany furniture, wooden floors and opulent bathrooms. Outdoor pool, spa, sauna, sunny terraces. Superb dining in the Michelin starred restaurant; cosy bar. Luxurious, peaceful and authentic, with excellent service and attention to detail. See More
Naturhotel Miraval Badia, South Tyrol 22 rooms from £135Skiing - Naturhotel Miraval is lcocated close to the lift which will take you right into the Dolomiti Superski area.Great walks - The summer months provide wondeful hiking trails.Remote - Off the beaten track.
In the heart of the Dolomites the NaturHotel Miraval has a variety of luxury rooms and apartments. All rooms have a terrace or balcony from which to enjoy the views & are finished with stone and pine furnishings. There is also extensive spa facilities & a gourmet restaurant with Italian cuisine. See More
Ciasa Salares San Cassiano, South Tyrol 50 rooms from £135Great walks - Fabulous walking and hiking in the surrounding countryside when the snow has melted.Views - Stunning panoramic mountain viewsSkiing - Alta Badia has 450km of ski slopesFoodies
Breathtaking views of the incredible Dolomites. Rooms have a classic ski chalet feel with plenty of pine and some with four poster beds. There's a relaxing spa to ease weary limbs and gourmet food at La Siriola restaurant. Ideal for an active holiday either in winter or summer. See More
Hotel Roessl Rablà, South Tyrol 25 rooms from £142Great walks - Fantastic hiking and walking in the Tessa MountainsMountain biking - In the Tessa Mountain rangeSwimming Pool - Heated indoor and outdoor pools plus a natural outdoor bathing pond.Views - Stunning views over the surrounding countryside
A charming family friendly hotel with heated outdoor and indoor pool, wellness centre and gym. Bedrooms are contemporary alpine style some with statement bath tubs. The gourmet restaurant serves Tyrolean dishes. Activites close by include hiking, golf and mountain biking, plus skiing in winter. See More
Dolomit Boutique Hotel La Villa, South Tyrol 19 rooms from £142Back to Nature - Set in the beautiful natural landscape of the Dolomite Mountains, book this hotel for an authentic Italian nature retreatActive Holiday - With excellent opportunities for hiking and cycling in the area, this makes an ideal base for an active getawayFamilies - Choose a self-contained mountain chalet for a family stay and enjoy extra living spaceViews - Great views from hotel
This hotel offers charming rooms overlooking the spectacular Dolomites. The uniquely designed guestrooms have an evocative use of colour, print, and even scent, with themes that reflect the rich gastronomy of the region. Set out to explore the mountains or simply relax by the pool. See More
Parkhotel Holzner Renon, South Tyrol 40 rooms from £145Families - There are numerous activities designated for children and a dining room just for little ones.Active Holiday - The surrounding parkland provides ample opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts.Local markets - In the old town of Bozen visit the unique arcades of the Lauben and during Christmas time you can enjoy the Christmas Market.Swimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor pools.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
A historic hotel boasting epic views of the surrounding mountains. Traditional rooms feature chintz fabrics, parquet flooring and pine furniture. A glorious spa is the perfect place to unwind post a day in the mountains. Very child friendly with plenty of activities for little ones. Splendid. See More
Gourmet and Boutique Hotel Tanzer South Tyrol 20 rooms from £153Active Holiday - The hotel offers everything from horse riding, guided hikes, Nordic Walking tours and skiing.Spa breaks - The spa includes a Finnish sauna, gym and a range of massage treatments.Remote - Off the beaten track.Outstanding locationRecommended by - Tablet
A boutique hotel in the picturesque village of Issing, offering rooms that blend chic decor with a traditional aesthetic. Boasting stunning views of the Pustertal Valley, the best come with balconies. Featuring an award winning restaurant and an indulgent spa. A stylish mountain escape. See More
Hotel Greif Bolzano 33 rooms from £163Sights nearby - Located right in Bolzano's main square so everything is close by. Maretsch Castle is only half a mile awayLively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Quirky - An experience!Recommended by - Design Hotels
Following an epic renovation, Greif succeeded in retaining its historic exterior and creating a timeless retro interior. Large rooms with views are filled with light and antiques. The Grifoncino bar attracts a crowd whilst a pool, spa and restaurant can be used at its sister hotel Parkhotel Laurin. See More
Engel Spa & Gourmet Resort Nova Levante, South Tyrol 68 rooms from £164Spa breaks - The spa boasts treatments using local natural products, physiotherapy and sport therapy experts plus Ayuveda treatments.Romantic Break - An ideal escape for two, with gorgeous suites, couples treatments, massages and romantic walks.Views - Great views from hotelSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
A luxury hotel and spa in a picture perfect mountain setting. Individually styled opulent rooms with heavy antique furniture and fabrics; the best feature free-standing baths. A gourmet restaurant with an excellent wine list, and expansive spa using natural products from the Dolomites. Pure bliss. See More
Hotel Uhrerhof-Deur Ortisei 11 rooms from £165Skiing - Skipass Val Gardena & Dolomiti SuperskiViews - Stunning views over the DolomitesGreat walks - Great walking and hiking during the summer monthsFull of character - Classic ski chalet
A charming chalet with stunning mountain views. Interiors are classic mountain style with lots of wood, tiled floors and cosy rugs. There's a good range of accommodation including family suites for up to four. The restaurant offers a daily changing menu and there's a spa for easing weary limbs. See More
Adler Mountain Lodge South Tyrol, South Tyrol from £165Active Holiday - The mountains provide the perfect terrain for all manner of outdoor pursuits from skiing to hiking.Spa breaks - A glorious spa using natural products with ingredients coming from the surrounding mountains.Skiing - Sixty kilometres of pistes starting right from the hotel door.Views - Great views from hotel
Stunning contemporary suites and chalets are simple in design with glass and wood yet effortlessly striking. The only thing that compares are the striking vistas. A spoiling spa, plus gourmet restaurant courtesy of Hannes Pignater ticks all the boxes. Another level of luxury See More
Miramonti Merano (Hafling) 36 rooms from £182Romantic Break - A romantic getaway with chic suites offering spectacular views over Merano, and regional organic cuisine served on the terrace.Total relaxation - A beautiful wellness area with indoor pools, saunas, steam baths in natural stone, outdoor hot tub and massage rooms.Great walks - Great walking trails in the surrouding South Tirol countryside.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle.
A stunning high altitude hotel with incredible views of South Tyrol. An immersive staying experience, the glass fronted rooms are modern and minimalist, boasting phenomenal valley views. Luxuriate in the state-of-the-art spa and enjoy Tyrollean delicacies in the restaurant. An oasis of tranquility. See More
Seiser Alm Urthaler Bozen, South Tyrol 62 rooms from £223Skiing - Seis-Seiser Alm Gondola, Bullaccia Gondola, and Al Sole Ski Lift.Views - Fantastic views over the Dolomites.Spa breaks - Top of the range spa and pools.Eco - Built of sustainable wood.Recommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
La Perla Corvara In Badia Bolzano, South Tyrol 52 rooms from £200Outstanding location - UNESCO World Natural Heritage area in the heart of Italy's Dolomites.Foodies - Michelin starred restaurant La Stüa de MichilSkiing - Ski right out of the door onto the slopes.Wine tasting - Fantastic Mahatma Wine cellar.
A really beautiful chalet in a stunning valley setting. Cosy, but highly luxurious interiors combine modern comfort with traditional elegance. Enormous rooms and suites, fabulous Ayurvedic spa, Michelin starred restaurant, and skiing on your doorstep. A classical spot for a pampering holiday. See More
Hotel Zirmerhof Redagno, South Tyrol 37 rooms from £201Skiing - Local skiing - buses to popular ski routes. Free hotel shuttle to JochgrimmViews - Outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the mountainsGreat walks - Great walks from the hotelSwimming Pool - Outdoor heated infinity pool with panoramic views. Open winter and summer
Ancient farmstead turned hotel in the South Tyrol with stunning mountain views. Alpine chic rooms feature exposed beams and vaulted ceilings plus private balconies to soak up the views. Restaurant serves South Tyrolean cuisine with many ingredients grown on site. A peaceful alpine retreat. See More
Silena, The Soulful Hotel South Tyrol 49 rooms from £203Back to Nature - A harmoniously designed Alpine hotel ideal for tranquil nature retreats and for outdoor activities like skiing and hikingGreat walks - Situated on a stunning peak with numerous Alpine hiking trails spanning the areaSwimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor poolsFull of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Holistically designed hotel featuring an indulgent spa and unique slow food restaurant, with a focus on both mindfulness and Alpine adventure. Minimal, modernist interiors use materials such as concrete and Alpine wood and are imbued with a chic cosiness, while the spacious rooms have great views. See More
Hotel Petrus South Tyrol, South Tyrol 45 rooms from £205Active Holiday - From skiing in the winter to horse riding in the summer there's a multitude of activities to partake in.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool.Views - Great views from hotelSpaRecommended by - Tablet
A chic luxury property with an enviable location in the Dolomites. Boasting facilities for all seasons, from a stunning infinity pool to a warming sauna. Large windows in the rooms make the most of the stunning views. An award winning restaurant serves exemplary regional cuisine. Fabulous. See More
Hotel Gardena Grödnerhof Ortisei 51 rooms from £207SkiingSwimming Pool - Indoor PoolKids Club - Fully staffed.SpaRecommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Santer Bolzano, South Tyrol 47 rooms from £207Spa breaks - The Spa offers a range of massage and beauty treatments as well as a sauna, solarium, hammam, hot tub and two swimming poolsActive Holiday - Dobbacio offers a wide range of snowsport activties in winter and stunning hiking routes in summerSwimming Pool - Indoor and outdoor poolLandmark - Comes with a reputation.
A chalet-style hotel within a dramatic valley, offering stunning views. The spacious rooms are homely and feature wooden decor traditional to the region. With pools, an extensive wellness centre and a traditional restaurant. Incredible scenery and traditional comfort combine for a charming stay. See More
Alpina Dolomites Alpe di Siusi Bolzano, South Tyrol 301 rooms from £244Views - Stunning views from all angles of the hotel, and from the indoor spa area out over valleys beyond.Active Holiday - The hotel provides ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes.Skiing - Seis-Seiser Alm Gondola, Bullaccia Gondola, and Al Sole Ski Lift.Hills & mountains - Set on the Alpe di Siusi.
A Five Star hotel in a breathtaking location with panoramic views of the Dolomite's valleys. Eco-friendly design is superbly minimal and fitting with the nature of its location. Top of the range spa and pools, ski in and ski out facilities, local produce in the restaurant, stunning rooms and suites. See More
Hotel Quelle Dolomiten, South Tyrol 65 rooms from £249Skiing - Kronplatz in South Tyrol is 20km from hotel with free shuttleRomantic Break - There's even a Romeo & Juliet private spa suite.Spa breaks - Top of the range spa for total pampering.Spa - 6 pools and 9 saunas, full spa treatments
A luxurious spa chalet in the Dolomite mountains. Rooms and suites are traditional and clean with wooden panelling, balconies and all the mod-cons. Extensive spa facilities and restaurant provides all meals. Skiing, hiking, and wine tasting available. A great choice for couples or groups. See More
San Luis Avelengo, South Tyrol 45 rooms from £234Back to Nature - Nestled amidst the forest, this tranquil rural hotel is made up of a series of secluded alpine lodges and treehouses.Families - Perfect for families with self-catered lodges and plenty of space for the little ones to run around.Restrictions on children - Minimum age for children 12 yearsRemote - Off the beaten track.
A tranquil alpine retreat tucked away in the forests of South Tyrol. The deluxe treehouses and lodges exude a rustic-chic feel with minimalist furnishings set in pine interiors. With a host of outdoor pursuits on tap, it's perfect for an escape into the alpine wilderness. A hidden gem. 3 night min. See More
Gius La Residenza Bozen, South Tyrol 9 rooms from £260Foodies - The South Tyrolean Wine Road is well known for its upscale restaurants with Italian and Tylorean cuisine and special wines.Families - A kitchenette in the rooms so you may help youself at any time of the day, good for people travelling with young children.Honeymoons - A beautiful destination and a designer hotel offering private jacuzzis, breathtaking views and pampering service.Total relaxation - All rooms either come with a private hot tub, a private outdoor swimming pool or a private finnish sauna.
A chic designer hotel in Caldaro, with great views of the surrounding vineyards. Rooms are spacious with warm colour tones, high quality upscale furniture and private balconies or terraces. A late breakfast is available in the cafe and the in-house Vineria serves exclusive top quality wines. See More
Hotel Weihrerhof Soprabolzano, South Tyrol 23 rooms from £280Foodies - The cuisine at this hotel derives from fresh and local produce only, down to the herbs which are grown in the hotel's own gardenBack to Nature - Located on the Ritten high plateau, at the sunny heart of South Tyrol, this hotel offers a tranquil back to nature retreatFamilies - Families are well-catered to here, with large family suites available and lots of family-friendly activitiesSecluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Tablet
This boutique Dolomites retreat is located on the banks of Lake Wolfsgruben in South Tyrol. The expansive hotel comprises a range of suites which invite the natural landscape in through large windows and the use of native wood. Sample the flavours of the Ritten at the stylish hotel restaurant. See More
Hotel Oberwirt Merano 30 rooms from £291Business meetings - The conference room in the hotel garden house is for meetings, seminars and training sessionsFoodies - Restaurant serves South Tyrolean delicacies with Mediterranean highlightsRomantic Break - Relax in comfort with your partner in a picture-perfect locationFamilies - Comfortable accomodation and lots for everyone to do
Perched on a hill in a fairytale setting, this delightful hotel dates back to the 15th century. Cosy rooms and interiors feature Tyrolean pine and walnut. The food is ambrosial; the wine list renowned. Gaze at snowy peaks, stroll or cycle through flowery meadows, and bliss-out in the luxurious spa. See More