Search the best hotels in Stawiguda
Stawiguda is a region of large peaceful lakes and villages with orange roofs hugging their banks. The town of Stawiguda is small, with a few interesting churches, but it's the area's natural assets which really warrant the visit. Our pick of the best places to stay in Stawiguda makes the most of this stunning area being situated right on the shore of one of the lakes.
What Not To Miss
- In summer this is a wonderful place to escape to fish, swim or boat about and in winter you'll often find the frozen lakes are solid enough to go skating. You might even want to hazard a sleigh ride?
- Stroll around Olsztyn's picturesque old town with museums and restaurants aplenty, there's plenty of things for visitors to see and do.
- Visit the Copernicus Bench - a famous bench commemorating Copernicus' stay in a nearby castle. Don't forget to rub the nose - it's considered good luck!
- Relax in Olsztyn's central park and grab a bite to eat in one of several restaurants. There's also a variety of outdoor activities making it fun for all the family.
- Experience the wonders of our solar system at the Planetarium in Olsztyn with a captivating show which is great for all ages.
For a stunning location
- Galery69 is a fantastic looking hotel right on the edge of idyllic Lake Wulpinskie. The interiors are handcrafted and minimalist, reflecting the hotel's stark setting, but there are injections of colour in some of the art. The views are incredible and there are numerous terraces to enjoy them from. There is also a good spa.
For an apartment or cottage
- If you'd prefer your own space this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a great selection of self-catering properties ideal for exploring the city or enjoying the lakes.
- Fly to Olsztyn-Mazury Airport located 71km (44 miles) from Stawiguda. The airport caters to a range of domestic and International carriers.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the stunning lakes and villages around the region, for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - to make the most of the lakes and beautiful outdoor spaces, visit in the summer (June to August) for warmer temperatures.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Stawiguda
Galery69 Stawiguda 20 rooms from £47
A show stopping hotel on the edge of Lake Wulpińskie. Handcrafted interiors with minimalist flair reflect the hotel's stark setting. Art-infused boutique rooms with pale woods and private balconies. Wonderful terraces overhanging the lake, delightful food, and fully equipped spa.Views - Panoramic views from the terrace.Roof terrace - Spectacular rooftop terrace bar.Designer - Locally sources handiwork and modernist flair.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet