Search the best hotels in Llucmajor
Some of the best places to stay in Llucmajor have been beautiful converted from historic houses or mansions, and offer wonderful views over the plains surrounding this town, from old rooms which might be either elegant or rustic. Llucmajor has a history of craftmanship as well as agriculture and there are some beautiful examples of this to be found in the buildings.
While Llucmajor is on the plains, and below the mountains of Randa, it’s not too far from the beach, and some of the best places to stay in Llucmajor offer views to the south and towards the sea. There are a number of lovely coves and sandy beaches close by. Plus Llucmajor has some wonderful market days!
- The Bennoc Petit Hotel is a 12 room hotel converted from a 12th Century house. There are some lovely original features, but the interiors are modern, and there’s an outdoor pool, spa and wellness centre, plus a restaurant serving organic cuisine. The suites sleep up to four - perfect for families.
- Son Julia is another beautifully restored mansion, now housing 25 elegant hotel rooms. It’s surrounded by its own 300 year old gardens and vineyards, which you can see from the beautiful sun terraces. There’s also a gourmet restaurant and a choice of two swimming pools, plus a Turkish steam bath and a jacuzzi, and a gym.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Llucmajor for you?
- Browse though our list of all the best places to stay in Llucmajor,
- expand your search to include the best places to stay in Mallorca,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Llucmajor
Best Hotels in Llucmajor
Bennoc Petit Hotel Llucmajor 12 rooms from £146Families - The hotel offers spacious suites to accommodate four, along with a living room and bathrooms. Also cater to special dietsTotal relaxation - A spa, hot tub, sauna or Turkish bath exclusively for guests' useGreat walks - Walks into the surrounding areas can be organised by the hotelViews - Great views from hotel
Son Julia Llucmajor 25 rooms from £217Spa breaks - A heated pool, hot tub and a Turkish steam bath along with several other beauty treatments availableFoodies - A great onsite restaurant serves a unique mix of Mediterranean and Asian cuisineActive Holiday - Sports and activities, a gym and carbon racing bikesPrivate Hot Tub - Available in The Deluxe, Grand Suite and Suite Room Category
Historic mansion beautifully restored offering large, elegant rooms and bathrooms. Surrounded by 300-year-old gardens, its own vineyard and views from terraces and patios. A gourmet restaurant serves delicious food and wine. Choice of two swimming pools. Ideal for family holidays or a break for two. See More