- ✓ Check Prices
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Port de Pollença
Search the best hotels in Port de Pollença
About Port de Pollença
Port de Pollença is a quiet, relaxed resort town on the northern arc of the Badia de Pollença. It’s got a very Spanish flavour, especially to the cafes along the promenade which leads towards a long and softly curving sandy beach. And a marina. And a dramatic, rocky peninsula. And some of the best places to stay in Port de Pollença have a great view of both. And of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.
After you’ve strolled the beach and the sea wall, visit the excellent Wednesday market, the pine walk and take a day trip out to Cap de Formentor.
This is a peaceful place, and some of the best places to stay in Port de Pollença are also great for families, or those looking for an escape.
The Best Places to Stay in Port de Pollença
- The Illa d'Or is the perfect choice for families. It enjoys a water front location, plus there's great on site facilities, spacious rooms and restaurant with lovely views.
For beach chic
- The Mar Calma Hotel embodies beach chic with minimalist rooms decorated in a white/grey palette. Plus there's a rooftop terrace with hot tub and terrace for outdoor dining. You're just minutes from beach and marina.
- For an adults only stay book La Goleta. Contemporary rooms have cool blue and white interiors and many boast sea views. There's a roof top terrace with pool, if you don't want to hit the beach and the Argos claims to be Port de Pollenca's only gastronomic restaurant.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Port de Pollença for you?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Mallorca,
- or try our list of the best places to stay in Palma de Mallorca,
- or quiet Deià, Valldemossa, Sóller, Puerto de Pollensa, Selva, or Orient,
- you could read our article Seven great hotels outside Palma,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Port de Pollença
La Goleta Hotel de Mar 28 rooms from $90Port de Pollença (Mallorca)
A chic beach front hotel decorated in a contemporary style - bedrooms have cool blue interiors and many boast sea views. The hotel has an adults only policy and is very popular with touring cyclists - there is a repair shop and bike store on site. Relax at the rooftop pool overlooking the harbour.Romantic Break - Adults only it is the perfect couples retreatBeach Life - Right on the beach with far reaching viewsGreat walks - Walk the coastal pathsSailing - Day sailing trips
Mar Calma Hotel 19 rooms from $101Port de Pollença (Mallorca)
Elegant and comfortable - Mar Calma has 20 bedrooms spread over four floors decorated in neutral grey and white tones with chic minimalist design. A sunny rooftop terrace with a hot tub and relaxed outdoor dining. Just minutes from the beach and marina, there is plenty to do here.Romantic Break - Chic suites and roof top hot tub - a delightful stayDiving - Diving can be arranged with the hotelBirdwatching - S’Albufereta Nature ReserveLocal markets - Explore local daily markets
Hotel Illa d'Or 120 rooms from $234Port de Pollença (Mallorca)
A beautiful seafront hotel that combines modern elegance with traditional Mediterranean charm. A fabulous spa with indoor plunge pool and outside terrace restaurant that overlooks the coast. Fantastic facilities and plenty to explore nearby.Families - There are so many activities on sight - all ages will be kept busyKayaking - Visit secret beaches not accessible by landSights nearby - Cultural tours.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.