- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Port de Pollença
Search the best hotels in Port de Pollença
About Port de Pollença
Port de Pollença is a quiet, relaxed resort town on the northern arc of the Badia de Pollença. It has got a very Spanish flavour, especially seen in the cafes running along the promenade. However it's the pretty marina, long stretch of white sand beach running the length of the town and the dramatic rocky backdrop that really what make this town so special. Many of the best places to stay in Port de Pollença make the most of these epic vistas.
This is a peaceful place, and some of the best places to stay in Port de Pollença are also great for families or those looking for a quiet escape.
What not to miss
- Port de Pollença's Wednesday market is an absolute must-visit if you're visiting - full of hustle and bustle and offering a wide variety of eclectic stalls.
- Head off on the pine walk along the beach and marvel at the gorgeous sea views.
- Alternatively, take a day trip to nearby Cap de Formentor with its beautiful beaches and serene setting.
The best places to stay in Port de Pollença
- The Illa d'Or is the perfect choice for families. It enjoys a waterfront location, plus there's great on site facilities, spacious rooms and a restaurant with lovely views.
For beach chic
- The Mar Calma Hotel embodies beach chic with minimalist rooms decorated in a white/grey palette. Plus there's a rooftop terrace with hot tub and outdoor dining. Plus, you're just minutes from both beach and marina.
- For an adults-only stay book La Goleta. Contemporary rooms have cool blue and white interiors and many boast sea views. There's a rooftop terrace with a pool if you don't want to hit the beach, and the Argos claims to be Port de Pollenca's only gastronomic restaurant.
For something special
- Hotel Llenaire boasts sumptuous accommodation within a serene setting. Tuck into wonderful Mediterranean cuisine whilst enjoying the views - a fantastic option.
- La Moraleja is situated close to both Mallorca's mountains and their beaches. The rooms are elegantly furnished, whilst there's also a poolside bar with various dining options to boot.
- Hotel Cala Sant Vicenc features classy accommodation in the foothills of the mountains. Relax by the pool in their secluded gardens and feel a million miles away from all your worries.
For an apartment or villa
If you'd prefer the privacy of a self-catering option then browse through the wide variety available online with our partner, Booking.com.
- Port de Pollença is nicest weather-wise in the summer months when the temperature rises to 25°C in August. However, this is peak tourist season so book ahead as the best places to stay in Port de Pollença get quickly booked up. For a quieter and cheaper alternative consider coming in either spring or autumn.
- Visitors can fly into Palma de Mallorca Airport before taking the bus or taxi across to Port de Pollença.
- If you'd like to explore more of the island consider renting a car with Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Port de Pollença
La Goleta Hotel de Mar 28 rooms from £69Port de Pollença (Mallorca)
A chic beach front hotel decorated in a contemporary style - bedrooms have cool blue interiors and many boast sea views. The hotel has an adults only policy and is very popular with touring cyclists - there is a repair shop and bike store on site. Relax at the rooftop pool overlooking the harbour.Romantic Break - Adults only it is the perfect couples retreatBeach Life - Right on the beach with far reaching viewsGreat walks - Walk the coastal pathsSailing - Day sailing trips
Mar Calma Hotel 19 rooms from £77Port de Pollença (Mallorca)
Elegant and comfortable - Mar Calma has 20 bedrooms spread over four floors decorated in neutral grey and white tones with chic minimalist design. A sunny rooftop terrace with a hot tub and relaxed outdoor dining. Just minutes from the beach and marina, there is plenty to do here.Romantic Break - Chic suites and roof top hot tub - a delightful stayDiving - Diving can be arranged with the hotelBirdwatching - S’Albufereta Nature ReserveLocal markets - Explore local daily markets
Hotel Illa d'Or 120 rooms from £180Port de Pollença (Mallorca)
A beautiful seafront hotel that combines modern elegance with traditional Mediterranean charm. A fabulous spa with indoor plunge pool and outside terrace restaurant that overlooks the coast. Fantastic facilities and plenty to explore nearby.Families - There are so many activities on sight - all ages will be kept busyKayaking - Visit secret beaches not accessible by landSights nearby - Cultural tours.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.