- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Book Online Now
Search the best hotels in Pollença
Pollença is old Mallorca, a peaceful town carved out of a golden sandstone which seems to glow at sunset. Pollença's narrow streets are lined with galleries and little boutiques and its squares with cafes and restaurants. It's large enough to have escaped becoming entirely overrun with the visitor trade but still small enough to enjoy exploring on foot, and the best places to stay in Pollença are found both in, and just outside, the town itself.
Things not to miss:
- The main square, Placa Major, is home to a lovely church with an impressive rose window, and on Sunday, after church there's a fantastic local market held here.
- There's also an old Roman bridge - proving the town's age!.
- For historians and art lovers there are several interesting museums and galleries that showcase local heritage and culture.
The town is hugely popular during July and August, so if you want to guarantee a bed in one of the best places to stay in Pollença, plan well ahead and book early.
Thing not to miss:
For great value guesthouse
- L'Hostal - Hotel D'Interior is a chic, six room guesthouse converted from a building which was once used to rest the horses, whilst the merchants sold their wares at market. Rooms are bright and colourful and you get great value and lots of character close to the centre of town.
For five star luxury
- The Son Brull Hotel and Spa was once a monastery, but this golden sandstone building is now a 23 room five star hotel with wonderful views and designer interiors. There's also a pool and spa, but you're also just a short drive from the coast.
For a private apartment
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Pollença is Palma (40 miles).
- For car hire, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Pollença is May to June or September to October. In the middle of summer, temperatures soar above 30 degrees.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Pollença
L'Hostal - Hotel D'Interior 7 rooms from £74Pollença, Mallorca
Historic, centrally located property transformed into a chic guest house. Simple with bright and colourful rooms, plus a charming courtyard garden. Plenty of character and what's better it offers excellent value. Superb base for exploring the town and wider area.Value chic - Original art adorns the walls and light airy rooms are artfully designed, even better, it comes at a very reasonable rate.Local exploring - Ideal for exploring on footSights nearby - Explore Baroque churches and the cloister of Sant Domingo.Full of characterRecommended by - I Escape
Son Brull Hotel and Spa 23 rooms from £555Pollensa, Mallorca
A super deluxe and undeniably trendy hotel with restaurant, bar & spa outside Pollença. Produce for the fantastic restaurant comes straight from the farm, or neighbours. Standing above its own vineyard, it's ideal for couples wanting to escape and unwind in a blissfully spoiling environment.Romantic Break - Ideal couples getaway, cocktails by the pool, wine and gourmet cuisine in the restaurant and effortless style in the rooms.Spa breaks - A modern spa with sauna, Turkish steamroom and massages- treatments making the most of Mallorca's natural produce.Great walks - A great starting point for walking at the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains.Sailing - Boat hire and lessons can be organised from the hotel.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux