Search the best hotels in Kusadasi
Once a humble fishing village, Kusadasi is a fashionable beach resort town and a major cruise ship destination, largely owing to the fact that it lies near the ancient city of Ephesus. With its long seafront promenade, 8 beaches and harbour lined with hotels, restaurants and lovely old tavernas, it's the perfect destination for a family seaside and sightseeing holiday. From exploring the Byzantine castle on Pigeon Island (connected to the mainland by a causeway), or wandering the dusty old cobbled streets, to haggling over prices at the Grand Bazaar, there's plenty to do here. Spending a day at one of the waterparks or taking a day trip out to the enchanting ruins of ancient Ephesus is also a must. The best places to stay in Kusadasi are small, peaceful and unbelievably cheap - the perfect places to unwind after a busy day of exploring the area.
What not to miss
- Take a romantic sunset stroll along the seafront promenade.
- Visit the walled Byzantine castle on Pigeon Island.
- Have a wildly fun day out at Adaland Waterpark!
- In terms of beaches, Long Beach is popular and great for snorkelling; Ladies Beach is great for windsurfing, and Kustar Beach, the least busy of all of them, is perfect for escaping the crowds and relaxing.
- Head out to the ancient city of Ephesus and visit the Grand Theatre, the Library of Celsus, the terraced and frescoed houses of the ancient elite and the Cave of the Seven Sleepers, to name a few. Be sure to give yourself a whole day because there is so much to see.
Beaches, ancient sites, bazaars, waterparks and traditional tavernas - Kusadasi has it all. Browse through our collection of the best places to stay in Kusadasi to start planning your trip.
The best places to stay in Kusadasi
Value chic boutique
- Anzac Golden Bed Pansiyon is a friendly, owner-run guesthouse with a rooftop bar, hidden away in a maze of alleys above the harbour. Stunning views from the rooftop over the city. Simple, comfortable rooms with traditional furniture are light and airy. Well priced and located for local exploring.
- Villa Konak is a charming and peaceful hideaway, a few minutes from the bustling harbour and bazaar of Kusadasi. Large white washed rooms with traditional Turkish carpets. A lovely pool and shady spots for unwinding. An ideal base for local exploring.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- The best time to go is during the summer when the temperature can reach highs of up to 31 degrees. Be warned though, the harbour is popular with cruise ships.
- Fly to Izmir International Airport (66km away) and get either a train or taxi to Kusadasi.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Turkish Aegean Coast
- or Turkey
- or contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Kusadasi
Anzac Golden Bed Pansiyon Kusadasi (Cikmazi No. 4) 9 rooms from £22Value chic - A well priced small hotel with stunning city views within walking distance of the port and beaches.Sights nearby - Just a 20 minute drive from the ruins of Ephesus.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotel
Friendly, owner-run guesthouse with rooftop bar, hidden away in a maze of alleys above the harbour. Stunning views from the rooftop over the city. Simple, comfortable rooms with traditional furniture are light and airy. Indulgent local breakfasts. Well priced and located for local exploring. See More
Villa Konak Kusadasi (Kudasi) 17 rooms from £52Value chic - A tranquil friendly hotel, with very reasonable prices, close to one of the largest archaeological sites in the world.Total relaxation - Take it easy with complimentary afternoon tea, strolls through the lush gardens and lounging by the pool.Great walks - Just a five minute walk from the town centre, head in for a wander and explore its hidden treasures.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby historical sites of Ephesus, Priene and Miletus.
Sentido Marina Suites Kusadasi (Kusadasi/Aydin) 79 rooms from £92Local exploring - Set on the Turkish Aegean coast and close to a number of historical sights this is a great location for culture and relaxationSights nearby - Visit the ruins of Troy, the house of the Virgin Mary in Ephesus or the world-famous Acropolis of PergamonCooking classes - Take an in-house cookery class and learn to make regional dishesMinimum Stay - 3 night minimum stay
A collection of modern suites offering spectacular views of the Aegean Sea. Simple chic interiors feature contemporary prints, whitewashed walls and luxurious bathrooms. A large swimming pool runs along the complex, there's a choice of two bars and two restaurants and the beach is just steps away. See More