Turkish Aegean Coast
Search the best hotels in Turkish Aegean Coast
About Turkish Aegean Coast
Turkey's turquoise Aegean Coast is where you'll find the ancient ruins of Troy, hundreds of gorgeous beaches, the famed walking trail 'The Lycian Way', and the dramatic beaches and cliffs of Gallipoli. If you just need accommodation recommendations go direct to our pick of the region's hotels. If you need help deciding which town or city you want to be your base, read on to find the best places to stay on the Turkish Aegean Coast.
More than a million people a year visit Bodrum. Its popularity means that it has the region's best nightlife. Which means it's definitely one of the best places to stay on the Turkish Aegean Coast if you want the best clubs, bars and cafes.
However, it still retains an air of 'cultured cool'. What with its castle, Ottoman mosques, marina and restrictive urban planning laws; it hasn't lost the charm which originally attracted European artists and intelligentsia to this fishing village in the 1940s.
Bodrum is also a good choice for yachties.
Kusadasi's proximity to Ephesus makes it the ideal base for those with an interest in history. It's not just a ruin, it's a gladiator graveyard.
It also has some great beaches, including Ladies Beach and Pamucak Beach, just along the coast. Kusadasi is also ideal for those looking for sunshine on a budget.
Similarly close to Ephesus, Selcuk also boasts a fortress, a Byzantine aqueduct and some splendid Christian ruins. So it rivals Kusadasi as one of the best places to stay on the Turkish Aegean Coast for those with an historic bent.
The main argument locals would say in Selcuk's favour is that its prices are more competitive.
Izmir has always been a port city, and its seafront is as charming and lively as any in the world. It's also a top destination for trendsetting travellers. It's quickly garnering a reputation for being artsy and liberal.
Alaçati is well-renowned for its architecture, windmills and vineyards, as well as being a haven for windsurfers. One of the most traditional towns in Turkey (with beautiful stone houses and narrow streets), it's a wonderfully picturesque spot.
What Not To Miss
- Bodrum's Castle of St Peter is a must visit. Built in the 15th century by the Knights of St John, this historic spot boasts several impressive towers, Turkish baths, a dungeon and a chapel. Enjoy wonderful sea views from the battlements.
- Make sure to spend an afternoon at Ephesus, located just 3km away from Selcuk. This fascinating place was built in 1,000 BC and is the Mediterranean's best preserved classical city. The Temple of Artemis was one of the seven wonders of the ancient worlds and you can still marvel at the stunning architecture - complete with marble streets and wonderfully preserved buildings.
- Check out The Basilica of Saint John in Selcuk - built in the 4th-century and the burial place of Saint John the Divine. Designed in the shape of a cross and with six domes, it's a wonderful spot that's made all the better by a visit with a tour guide.
- If the kids are bored of culture-vulturing then you should spend an afternoon at either Adaland or Aqua Fantasy Waterpark. With a wide range of water slides and pools, it's a fun-filled day out!
Our pick of the best places to stay in the Turkish Aegean Coast offer something for everyone, whether you're looking for a luxurious beach resort or a low key B&B that will leave you with plenty of spending money!
- The Su Hotel and Cottages is right in the heart of busy Bodrum, yet it feels quiet and secluded. Flexible accommodation with kitchenettes as standard are perfect for those with younger children.
- There are a number of reasons why gorgeous Kempinski Barbaros Bay is one of the best places to stay on the Turkish Aegean Coast. It has its own private, sandy beach and marina. The private deck views are spectacular. It has seven restaurants and bars, plus a sybaritic spa.
- 4Reasons Hotel ticks all the boxes for stylish accommodation, delicious food and great service. Built just above the unspoiled village of Yalikavak, it's serene, but still has all the benefits of being Bodrum-adjacent.
- Caresse is a 5* beachfront resort located right on the Aegean Sea. With plush contemporary suites, a wonderful spa and two excellent restaurants, it's a top-notch spot. Wonderfully romantic.
- The sleek Doria Hotel offers whitewashed rooms with parquet floors, the odd splash of colour, private balconies and stunning sea views. Located in Bitez, a few miles west of Bodrum, this seaside stay also has a luxurious spa to help you fully unwind.
- Sah Hotel, also located in Bitez, is a great value no frills beach holiday - featuring spacious, unfussy rooms and an outdoor pool. Plus, it's walking distance to all of the town's restaurants and hotspots.
- Book Villa Konak if you want an inexpensive, friendly, sunny base. There's a lovely, high walled garden, a library of holiday left-behinds and the owners love a chat. About anything. It's also only a few minutes from the harbour.
- Anzac Golden Bed Pansiyon is a friendly guesthouse located amidst a series of alleyways above the harbour. Provides simple, unfussy accommodation featuring traditional furniture. Come back after a day out sightseeing to unwind on the rooftop bar at sunset with a tipple and enjoy the wonderful views.
- Naz Han is the one to book if you want to be near to Ephesus. It's also right in the heart of this little town and has an excellent restaurant.
- Markiz Konaklari is a traditional Turkish country house located in ?irince, 8km outside Selcuk. This rustic property offers traditional accommodation complete with four poster beds, stone walls and wooden beams. Relax in the lovely garden and enjoy the peaceful ambiance.
- Güllü Konak, also situated in ?irince, offers individually decorated rustic accommodation and cosy common areas. Enjoy traditional meals from the restaurant and soak up the sun with a good book in their gardens.
- Otel Antikhan is a very reasonable option for Izmir, with all the benefits of a much blander chain hotel. It offers a pretty leafy courtyard and traditional accommodation, some with three beds - ideal for families. A top value stay.
- Key Hotel is wonderfully situated in the centre of town. This luxurious stay boasts stylish and chic high-tech accommodation, as well as a restaurant with wonderful views serving up international cuisine.
- Incirliev is a charming boutique spot combining tradition with contemporary chic. Their whitewashed rooms feature four poster beds and parquet floors, whilst there's also a quaint courtyard garden in which to enjoy breakfast. Character at great value.
- Tas Otel offers romantic bedrooms with creamy furnishings and exposed stone walls. There's a lovely outdoor pool to relax by, or you could head down to the beach which is just a short distance away. An intimate stay.
- Nars Alaçati is a charming stone house close to all the town's hotspots. Their lovely rooms feature four poster beds, killim rugs and antique furniture - ideal for romantic breaks.
- Chigdem Hotel is just a three minute walk from the centre of town. Boasting individually decorated rooms with splashes of vibrant colours, there's also a pool in the courtyard for cooling off. Superbly charming.
- The wonderfully romantic Viento Hotel is a traditional Turkish spot, boasting elegant rooms in the centre of town. Grab a hotel bike and spend your days at the nearby beaches or unwind by the pool in the garden.
- The boutique Alavya offers chic, well-lit rooms with exposed brick walls spread across six houses. There's an atmospheric communal area and an outdoor pool. Enjoy meals from the Mitu bistro year round, or if you're there in the summer then make the most out of their fine dining restaurant, Fogo.
- The central Beyevi is set in a townhouse featuring traditional whitewashed interiors and original artworks. Relax with a good book by their picturesque pool and make the most out of your location to see all that Alaçati has to offer.
- La Capria, set in stunning grounds, offers boutique rooms and suites featuring opulent interiors, hot tubs and balconies. Littered with antiques and with a yacht available to charter, this is a wonderfully romantic stay.
- Nars Ilica, located right on the coast a few miles north of Alaçati, provides chic rooms with balconies offering delightful sea views. You'll love the organic breakfasts served up each morning before spending your days soaking up the sun on their private beach area.
Wonderfully Situated Stays
- D Hotel enjoys a terrific location set amidst pine forests, volcanic mountains and right on the waterfront of the beautiful Datcha peninsula. Boasting chic and upmarket accommodation, this stylish spot offers access to no less than 5 private beaches! Plus, there are 6 restaurants to try as well as a spa to help you fully rejuvenate.
For An Apartment Or Villa
- If you think a self-catering option would be your best bet then check out the wide variety available online with our partner, booking.com.
- It's best to visit the Aegean Coast in the summertime - the turquoise water and sandy beaches are rather wasted in the winter! The temperature often rises above 30ºC in July and August, however this is peak season and so expect to pay more for accommodation.
- September is a good bet if you fancy slightly lower prices and a quieter atmosphere. With the average temperature around 23°C, it's still pretty lovely weather (although the probability of rainfall is higher).
- International visitors can either fly into Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport or Bodrum Airport.
- If you're travelling from the former into Izmir, 11km north, then you can take a taxi which will cost 40 Turkish Lira (£9). Alternatively, you can hop on the 200, 202 or 204 bus which goes to and from the airport and the centre of town.
- To get to Bodrum city centre from its airport, take the Havas Airport Bus. This 60 minute drive costs just 10 Turkish Lira (£2.23). A taxi on the other hand would cost you 110 Turkish Lira (£35) but is probably the most convenient option.
- For car hire prices, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay on the Turkish Aegean Coast.
- Alternatively, take a look at our suggestions on the Turquoise Coast.
- Lastly, feel free to call or email one of our gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Turkish Aegean Coast
Best Hotels in Turkish Aegean Coast
Anzac Golden Bed Pansiyon Kusadasi (Cikmazi No. 4) 9 rooms from £22Value chic - A well priced small hotel with stunning city views within walking distance of the port and beaches.Sights nearby - Just a 20 minute drive from the ruins of Ephesus.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotel
Friendly, owner-run guesthouse with rooftop bar, hidden away in a maze of alleys above the harbour. Stunning views from the rooftop over the city. Simple, comfortable rooms with traditional furniture are light and airy. Indulgent local breakfasts. Well priced and located for local exploring. See More
Otel Antikhan Izmir (MezarlikbasiIzmir) 30 rooms from £30Local exploring - Well placed in the city centre, perfect for exploring the rabbit warren streets of this ancient city.Sights nearby - Visit the Roman ruins of Ephesus, a must for any visitor to this area.Local markets - Haggle for goods at Kemeraltı Market, just steps from the hotel.Traditional
Amazon Petite Palace No:33 Selcuk 10 rooms from £37Local exploring - Located in the heart of Selcuk and ancient Ephesus with many of the sights within walking distanceSights nearby - Visit the Ephesus ruins, which includes the remains of a temple which was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient worldSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolFull of character
A charming traditional property set in the heart of historic Selcuk. Characterful rooms feature wooden floors, beamed ceilings and exposed brickwork. Set around a courtyard that houses a small pool (ideal for a post sightseeing dip) this is a friendly and well-priced base for exploring the area. See More
Su Hotel & Cottages Bodrum 25 rooms from £52Families - This reasonably priced and chic reosrt is ideal for families with lovely gardens and and close proximity to the beach.Sailing - Take a day trip round the Aegean on a wooden Gulet, perfect for a family activity or a romantic trip.Sights nearby - Close to the Antique Theatre and the Crusader Castle.Swimming Pool - Outdoor Pool.
Designer style and comfort at an affordable price. A small peaceful oasis in a quiet cul-de-sac. The bright white walls of the 'cubist' complex of rooms, suites with kitchenettes, and two-bedroom apartments surround a lovely swimming pool. A secluded choice for families and groups. See More
Villa Konak Kusadasi (Kudasi) 17 rooms from £52Value chic - A tranquil friendly hotel, with very reasonable prices, close to one of the largest archaeological sites in the world.Total relaxation - Take it easy with complimentary afternoon tea, strolls through the lush gardens and lounging by the pool.Great walks - Just a five minute walk from the town centre, head in for a wander and explore its hidden treasures.Sights nearby - Visit the nearby historical sites of Ephesus, Priene and Miletus.
Ev Bharat Alaçatı (Çeşme) 10 rooms from £56Total relaxation - With a pool, restaurant and massage treatments available on-site, this hotel offers guests the opportunity to completely relaxBeach Life - Located close to the beautiful Alaçatı coastline, this hotel makes a great base for a beach holidayRomantic Break - Couples love this hotel's cosy guestrooms and the outdoor poolSights nearby - Visit the ancient Roman amphitheatre in Çeşme, located close to the hotel
This boutique hotel is located in Cesme, Alacatı. Rooms are bright and simply dressed, with natural accents bringing the coast inside; the best suites have exposed stone walls and a private terrace. Unwind by the crystalline outdoor pool or in the verdant hotel gardens. A chic home away from home. See More
Sah Hotel Bodrum 12 rooms from £61Value chicSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorDiving - Good diving nearby.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.
Naz Han Selcuk (1044 Sokak) 12 rooms from £61Local exploring - Relaxed and well located, just steps away from St. John's Basilica in Selçuk with a shuttle service to the famed Ephesus.Sights nearby - Explore Ephesus the trade centre of the ancient world.Traditional
Quaint small hotel with roof terrace and leafy courtyard in the heart of Selcuk's old quarter. Traditional fabrics and artefacts bring colour to white washed rooms with exposed stone. Home cooked food served in the courtyard. A well priced property to explore the local area. See More
Yonca Lodge Fethiye (Yaniklar Koyu) 14 rooms from £61Eco break - Great attention is paid to eco processes and sustainability- all natural building materials and the restaurant is organic.Total relaxation - Unwind in the lovely organic fruit orchards, overlooking the beach with comforting home cooked meals served al fresco.Diving - Head to one of the local dive centres and explore the crystal clear fish filled waters.Fishing - Fishing is available from the hotel, without charge. Try your hand at catching dinner!
It's all in the location at this small hotel set in stunning gardens with a private beach. Traditionally styled rooms feature open fireplaces and terraces. Mediterranean and Aegean cuisine is served by a stream. An abundance of activities within easy access. Ideal for family holidays. See More
Kalehan Hotel Selcuk 45 rooms from £58Local exploring - Surrounded by a host of archealogical monuments this is the perfect base for a cultural adventureGreat walks - Take a 3km stroll from the hotel to Ephesus, one of the largest libraries of the ancient WorldSights nearby - Grand Fortress of Selcuk is walking distance from the propertySwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A charming family-run hotel offering a spectacular location with a backdrop of the Grand Fortress of Selcuk. Cosy rooms have a traditional feel with antiques and the original features remaining. Breakfast is an indulgent affair and there is a large pool to unwind besides after a day's sightseeing. See More
Dionysos Village Hotel Kumlubuk Marmaris 43 rooms from £69Foodies - Foodies will love the hotel's fine dining Turkish restaurant; book the farm dinner for a special dining experienceCountry Escape - Sitting on a canyon on the verdant Bozburun Peninsula, this hotel makes a unique escape to the countryRomantic Break - Couples love the relaxed atmosphere at this chic, adults-only resort and spaKayaking - Take a half day trip with the hotel from Turunç to Kumlubük via Baklabükü on an easy paddling Dagger Blackwater two person kayak
This resort overlooks the Bay of Kumlubük on the beautiful Bozburun Peninsula. Rooms are spread across traditional villas and have modern interiors with local artisanal pieces; book the private villa for a pool and terrace. Dine at the Turkish restaurant after a dip in the pool; a charming resort. See More
Hotel Unique, Fethiye Fethiye 19 rooms from £69Romantic Break - A deeply romantic resort with elegant suites overlooking the turquoise waters, Turkish hammam and fantastic food.Beach Life - An incredible cliff-side resort carved into a series of terraces leading down to the sparkling Aegean Sea.Local markets - Check out the local market place, within a short walk of the hotel.Sights nearby - The Telmessos Rock Tombs are within a mile of the hotel.Recommended by - Tablet
Built in line with traditional Turkish custom, this boutique hotel exudes local originality. From its Lycian ruins entrance to stone and wood walls, it's a celebration of Fethiye's culture. Explore the stunning coastline or dive into enthralling market streets. Ideal for a taste of Turkish culture. See More
IncirliEv Alaçatı (Çeşme İzmir) 8 rooms from £69Full of characterValue chicSailing - Can be booked nearby.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape
Tas Otel Alaçatı (Yeni Mecidiye Mah. 3009 Sk) 7 rooms from £69Beach LifeRomantic BreakSights nearby - Located in the centre of AlacatiRestrictions on children - Over 12s welcome.Recommended by - I Escape
Nars Alacati Alaçatı 7 rooms from £82Romantic BreakSights nearby - Walking distance from all that Alacati has to offerLocal markets - Good for local colour.Full of characterRecommended by - CN Traveller
Yacht Classic Hotel Fethiye 35 rooms from £85Views - To sea, over garden, to mountainsSwimming Pool - Outdoor, with children's areaSights nearby - Rock tombs, ancient citiesSailing - Overlooking the marina
Luxury hotel overlooking the Gulf of Fethiye. Rooms light, spacious and contemporary with elegant furnishings and french doors that open out to private sit-out balconies. With Turkish baths, glorious outdoor swimming pools, spa, private marina, outdoor restaurant and bar. A place to unwind. See More
Hotel Pop Alaçatı (Çeşme) 8 rooms from £75Beach Life - Located between the town and the beach, this hotel is well-located for a seaside holidayHideaway - With a cosy interior patio and pool, this hotel offers great hideout holiday potentialRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's vintage interior design and the outdoor poolSurfing - Spend a day surfing at the Alaçatı surf beach, a stone's throw from the hotel
This boutique hotel is located in the heart of Hacımemiş, Alaçatı. Rooms are individually styled and feature hand-selected antiques; the best offer split-level living space and a spa bath. Enjoy a delicious mezze breakfast before unwinding by the secluded courtyard pool. A chic and stylish stay. See More
Nisanyan Houses Selcuk 20 rooms from £78Local exploring - Situated just 10 minutes from Ephesus (one of Turkey's most famous sights)Foodies - Expect 'mon and pop' cooking in the widely celebrated restaurantSights nearby - Visit the ruins of Ephesus which dates back to 6000 b.c. and is just 10 minutes from the hotelSpa - The property has an authentic Turkish Bath - treat yourself to cleansing and massage
A collection of village houses artfully transformed into a charming hotel in the village of Sirince. Each house offers a secluded stay and all are individually designed. Original features remain but the feel is fresh and contemporary. A homely, yet stylish, base to explore this historic region. See More
Markiz Konaklari Selcuk 8 rooms from £79Country EscapeSights nearby - Located in the centre of Sirince, ideal if you want to visit EphesusViews - Lovely views over the rooftops of SirinceFour poster beds - For romantics.
Chigdem Hotel Alaçatı 12 rooms from £87Local markets - Good for local colour.Fishing - Excellent fishing nearby.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Bay C Alaçatı (Çeşme) 17 rooms from £89Beach Life - Located a short distance from a range of pretty beaches, this hotel makes a great base for a seaside getawayRomantic Break - With a large outdoor pool, bright rooms and a cosy restaurant, this hotel scores highly with couplesFoodies - Foodies will love the Turkish specialities available at the hotel restaurantSurfing - Enjoy a day on your surfboard at the local surf beach, renowned for excellent conditions and great waves
This boutique hotel is located in the picturesque village of Alaçatı. Rooms are individually styled with a blend of vintage and modern furnishings; the best suites offer a private balcony and four-poster bed. Enjoy the outdoor pool in the day before dinner in the cosy restaurant; a charming hotel. See More
Sentido Marina Suites Kusadasi (Kusadasi/Aydin) 79 rooms from £92Local exploring - Set on the Turkish Aegean coast and close to a number of historical sights this is a great location for culture and relaxationSights nearby - Visit the ruins of Troy, the house of the Virgin Mary in Ephesus or the world-famous Acropolis of PergamonCooking classes - Take an in-house cookery class and learn to make regional dishesMinimum Stay - 3 night minimum stay
A collection of modern suites offering spectacular views of the Aegean Sea. Simple chic interiors feature contemporary prints, whitewashed walls and luxurious bathrooms. A large swimming pool runs along the complex, there's a choice of two bars and two restaurants and the beach is just steps away. See More
Stonehouse Byipek Selcuk (Selçuk) 8 rooms from £95Families - A child friendly property offering rooms for families and there's a playground in the garden for little onesLocal exploring - Set in an historic village with numerous archealogical sights to view in the area including nearby Ephesus.Sights nearby - Visit the famed ruins of Ephesus dating back to 6000 b.c.Outstanding location - 15th century village
A picturesque traditional house set in a large garden within the historic village of Şirince. Interiors are delightfully quaint with antiques, fireplaces, exposed beams and traditional fabrics. A large pool lies within the grounds as does an amphitheatre and a scattering of hammocks. Charming! See More
Viento Hotel Alaçatı (Sok. No:18) 28 rooms from £124Sailing - Altınyunus Otel MarinaRestrictions on children - Children Over 10Diving - Altınyunus OtelHideaway - Tranquil and intimate.
A traditional Turkish hotel just a few miles from a number of exquisite beaches. Rooms are very tastefully designed with lovely linen, all within a simple yet elegant house. The hotel has a garden with pool, cafe with al fresco dining and private beach space. Perfect for exploring the local area. See More
Levin Hotel Alaçatı (Çeşme) 13 rooms from £112Active Holiday - Situated close to great beaches for surfing, make this an active holiday and spend your days riding the wavesLocal exploring - Nestled in the picturesque coastal village of Alaçatı, this hotel is well-located for local exploringRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's chic décor and relaxing in the pretty gardensSights nearby - Visit the Çeşme Amphitheatre, a Roman amphitheatre that has been preserved and where you can still see shows
This contemporary hotel is located in a traditional property in Alaçatı, Çeşme. Rooms are individually dressed using a pastel palette and with a focus on natural accents; the best suites have a pretty balcony. Relax by the hotel pool with a refreshing drink or wander the gardens; a stylish hotel. See More
Antik Zeytin Bodrum (Golturkbuku) 8 rooms from £129Foodies - Stunning Mediterranean home cooked food with an emphasis placed on the importance of olive oil which is made on the property.Hideaway - Lovely cottages set in beautiful olive groves just a short distance from the sea.Sailing - Day sailing trips around the Aegean organised by the hotel.Sights nearby - Visit the ancient ‘Antique Theater’ and Bodrum Castle.
Small, low-rise resort at the foot of the forest with great views of the nearby Aegean. Just eight stone cottages offer intimacy and panoramic views of the ocean, olive groves and the hotel's wooden sailing boat waiting in the harbour. Everything is natural - stone, wood, glass, and the cuisine too. See More
La Capria Alaçatı 20 rooms from £113Beach LifeRomantic BreakLuxuryPrivate Hot Tub
Karia Bel Bozburun (Marmaris) 12 rooms from £113Sailing - Take a boat trip, the sunset cruises are particularly popular, to some of the neighbouring bays.Restrictions on children - Children over the age of 12 years of age are accepted.Great walks - Embark on one of the hotel's guided nature walks.Kayaking - Hotel staff can arrange kayak rentals.
A uniquely decorated boutique property that incorporates natural tones and materials with pop colours, prints, refurbished antique furniture and local artwork and curios. Rooms have large balconies with sea views. The menu is local and fish based with specialities such as octopus stew and seabass. See More
Beyevi Hotel Alaçatı (Kemalpaşa Caddesi) 15 rooms from £113Sights nearby - Located at the peaceful end of Alacati's main streetLocal markets - Alacati has it's own marketTraditionalRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Key Hotel Izmir 34 rooms from £117Sights nearby - The Clock Tower of Izmir
Set in the heart of the city, The Key is a luxury-driven lifestyle hotel. The restaurant provides breathtaking sea views and international cuisine with Aegean flair. Bedrooms are stylish and chic, equipped with latest technology. Perfect for those seeking nightlife in a city with history. See More
Güllü Konak Selcuk 12 rooms from £117Country EscapeViews - Great views from hotelSights nearby - Just 7km from EphesusFull of character
Allium Villas Resort Bodrum 36 rooms from £119Beach Life - Located on the beach and with great rooms offering sea views, this hotel makes the perfect beach getawaySpa breaks - With a first-class spa on-site, this resort is a great option for your next spa breakRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's cosy restaurant and the exclusive poolside barSights nearby - Explore the local sights of historic Bodrum such as the Greek amphitheatre; book car rental through the resort for great offers
This luxury beach resort is located in Bodrum, Turkey. All rooms offer sea views and king-size beds with classic interiors; the best suite offers a private wooden deck and direct access to the garden. Book into the sleek hotel spa before dinner at the seafront restaurant; an exclusive beach resort. See More
Sandima 37 Suites Bodrum (Yalikavak) 6 rooms from £130Views - Superb views over Yalikavak Bay and the surrounding areaRomantic BreakBeach LifePrivate Hot Tub - The Stone house has its own hot tub
A gorgeous Turkish stone house with lovely accommodation. Suites and family suites all in neutral tones have huge living areas and private balconies with sea views. Beautiful garden, pool, terraces, and day bed area. A perfectly balanced spot; characterful tradition meets modern comfort. See More
Hillside Beach Club Fethiye (Muğla) 330 rooms from £156Diving - There is a diving school on the beach and you can aquire certification should you not already have it.Sailing - The hotel organises day trips to your choice of the surrounding islands.Tennis - There are tennis courts for guests to use.Kids Club - Fully staffed.
Nestled on Fethiye’s Mediterranean coast this resort boats three private beaches (one adults only) no less than five bars, three restaurants and a nightclub. There are kids clubs, arts and crafts, tennis court and many water and outdoor activities. Modern rooms have private balconies views that wow. See More
Yacht Boheme Hotel Fethiye (Muğla) 30 rooms from £136Active Holiday - With its marina setting there are plenty of activities available for active guests, from sailing to diving and trekkingRomantic Break - Couples love the vintage-style interiors of this hotel, in particular the luxury suite with a private hot tubHideaway - The cosy suites and on-site spa and restaurant make this a great destination for a hideaway holidaySights nearby - Visit Fethiye Castle, a medieval castle located in the town with stunning sea views from the top
This boutique hotel faces the marina in Fethiye, Turkey. Rooms have been individually designed and feature vintage-style furnishings and natural accents; the best suites offer a private garden and hot tub. Take a trip on the exclusive hotel yacht before a luxury spa treatment. A chic seaside escape. See More
Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum (Yaliciftlik) 173 rooms from £139Spa breaks - The Spa has an Asian approach to wellness and offers holistic detox programs as well as sauna, fitness centre and Turkish bath.Romantic Break - A unique stay with elegant suites overlooking the Aegean Sea, a private beach, romantic cruises, and fantastic dining options.Sailing - Take the hotel authentic Bodrum gullet boat out into the bay and discover top diving sites.Fishing - Take a fishing tour along the coast, the perfect opportunity to catch your dinner.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
4Reasons Hotel & Bistro Bodrum (Yalikavak) 20 rooms from £139Hideaway - A trendy boutique hotel on the Bodrum peninsula boasting award winning bar, lovely pool, gardens and fantastic food.Sailing - Take a day cruise on a wooden gulet from Yalikavak harbour, pack a picnic and make a day of it.Great walks - Guests are provided with maps for hiking through the ghost village of Sandima.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolRecommended by - I Escape, Tablet
Trendy and charming hillside resort, highly professional in its approach but still small, stylish and friendly, with a lovely location. Large, white washed, rooms with contemporary art. Stunning and generously proportioned pool with pool-side bar, and candlelit dinners. A chic option. See More
Boho Bodrum (Muğla) 5 rooms from £156Hideaway - With its secluded location, private beach and marina, this hotel is a great hideaway holiday destinationBeach Life - With its own private beach, this hotel is a great option for a low-key beach getawayRomantic Break - With romantic suites and pretty sea views, this hotel scores highly with couplesSailing - Plan a day out on the crystalline waters of the Aegean through the Bodrum Marina Yacht Club
This 70s-inspired resort is located on the seafront in Yalikavak. Rooms follow a vintage aesthetic with eclectic design and unique artworks; book the penthouse suite for a terrace with sea views. Relax on the private beach before dinner at the chic, tapas-style restaurant. A unique seaside getaway. See More
Alavya Alaçatı 25 rooms from £173LuxuryRomantic BreakPrivate Hot Tub - Book one of the exclusive suites for your own hot tubSights nearby - Situated in the centre of Alacati
Nars Ilica Alaçatı (Alacati) 8 rooms from £174Views - Fantastic views over the Aegean SeaBeach LifeLuxuryRomantic BreakRecommended by - CN Traveller
Golden Key Bordubet PK 215 Marmaris 22 rooms from £182Back to Nature - Thought of as a miniture 'Amazon Forest' this property combines the best of woodland and sea with an adundance of wildlife.Birdwatching - A bird lovers paradise - there are rock doves, goldfinches, nightingales, sparrow hawks and much more.Fishing - The stream running through the hotel grounds brims with fish to be caught for supper!Tennis - There are tennis courts within the hotel grounds for guests to use.Recommended by - Great Small Hotels
Known as 'Bird the bed' by the English soldiers who hid here during the war, owing to the abundance of birdlife. Modern, light, country style rooms have balconies overlooking the forest or river. There are many activities, a restaurant on site and on the beach, a bar, pool, tennis courts and a spa. See More
D Hotel Maris Marmaris, Turkish Aegean Coast 200 rooms from £269Views - Spectacular sea viewsWatersports - Private beaches.Beach Life5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - CN Traveller
Six Senses Kaplankaya 48200 Milas/Muğla, Turkish Aegean Coast 141 rooms from £288Romantic Break - With its luxury accommodation, state of the art spa facilities and gourmet restaurants on site, this is romantic heaven!Hideaway - A far-flung, isolated, at-one-with-nature setting, with gorgeous wildlife and two ancient wonders of the world nearbyFamilies - With kids clubs and dedicated children's activities, it is perfect for a luxury family holiday.Active Holiday - With so many on site activities and offsite excursions available, you will never be boredRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
A luxury hotel with state-of-the-art spa facilities on Turkey's beautiful Aegean coast. Boasting a pool, a selection of gourmet restaurants and bars, a stunning beachfront with watersports galores and amazing archaeological sights nearby. A truly spoiling luxury hideaway! See More
LUX* Resort & Residences Bodrum (Mugla) 111 rooms from £306Families - With spacious suites and private residences available, plus great activities for kids, this hotel is great for familiesBeach Life - With its own private cove beach, this hotel is a perfect choice for a relaxing seaside breakRomantic Break - Couples love the hotel's chic interiors and the first-class facilities on offerSailing - Enjoy a luxurious sailing adventure setting off from the hotel's private dock; enquire at the hotel for more information
This luxury hotel is set on an exclusive private peninsula on the Turkish Riviera. Guests can choose between contemporary rooms, suites or residences featuring luxury furnishings and unique artworks; the best suites offer panoramic sea views. Relax at the private beach; an indulgent seaside resort. See More
Lujo Hotel Bodrum (48450) 15 rooms from £396Local exploring - With beautiful natural surroundings and a picturesque fishing village close by, there is lots to explore local to the hotelFamilies - The hotel's private villas are designed for families, with extra living space and multiple bedroomsActive Holiday - With a waterpark, watersports and cycling trips available, this hotel makes a great active breakBeach Life - Boasting a number of private beaches, this hotel is perfect for an indulgent seaside getawayRecommended by - Tablet
This luxury hotel overlooks Güvercinlik Bay in Bodrum, Turkey. Contemporary suites boast exposed stone walls, plush furniture and sea views; book a forest room for a back-to-nature retreat. Relax by the beach or in the spa before enjoying one of the hotel's many fine dining experiences; a chic stay. See More
Susona Bodrum LXR Resorts Bodrum 76 rooms from £354Spa breaks - Take advantage of the excellent facilities on offer at this hotel and book a spa package for your holidayBeach Life - Located on an exclusive private beach, this resort is a perfect option for a relaxing seaside breakRomantic Break - Couple's love the hotel's chic interiors and the terrace suites with sea viewsSailing - Charter a private yacht from the hotel's own jetty and enjoy a day sailing the crystalline waters of the AegeanRecommended by - Tablet
A luxury resort with excellent facilities on the Bodrum Peninsula. Guests can choose between rooms, suites or private villas, dressed in classic white with blue accents; the best suites offer a private terrace with sea views. Indulge in a treatment at the chic hotel spa; a stylish resort. See More
Sabrina's Haus Bozburun 17 rooms from £552Hideaway - Escape to paradise in this hotel off the beaten track with swaying palm trees and ornate marble pathwaysTotal relaxation - Indulge yourself in the Sabrinas Haus spa with a range of holistic massage therapies on offerRomantic Break - Enjoy a romantic dinner for two on a floating pontoon in this idyllic settingSights nearby - View the ruins of a 1,800 year-old Greek Orthodox church on nearby Kameriye Island or explore the town of Marmaris 30 miles away
A luxury hideaway for couples accessible only by boat. Rooms are beautifully adorned with artworks and antiques from across the region and many come with a whirlpool tub - oozing sophistication. A gourmet restaurant serves up the finest seafood and guests can also make use of an on-site gym. See More
Amanruya Bodrum (Demir Mevkii) 36 rooms from £728Total relaxation - With a peaceful, countryside location, well-appointed rooms and on-site spa and restaurant, experience total relaxation hereSpa breaks - Book a spa break at this resort and enjoy a range of healing Turkish therapies in a beautiful natural settingRomantic Break - Experience a unique romantic getaway at one of the hotel's discreet pavillions with a private poolGreat walks - Explore the beautiful countryside surrounding the resort on a long walkRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This exclusive resort is nestled on the historic Bodrum Peninsula. Rooms are located in traditional pavillions with sleek interiors, where dark wood furnishings contrast with crisp white linens. Pavillions open onto a private pool and the best have sea views. Relax in the chic spa; a unique resort. See More
Mandarin Oriental Bodrum (Golturkbuku) 129 rooms from £947Families - With spacious suites and self-contained apartments available, this hotel has lots of options for familiesSpa breaks - With a chic spa on-site boasting first-class facilities, this hotel is a perfect choice for a spa breakBeach Life - With two private beaches, this hotel makes an ideal choice for an indulgent beach holidaySights nearby - Relive history by seeing a show at the Greek amphitheatre in Bodrum, located close to the hotel
This luxury, five-star resort is located on Paradise Bay, Bodrum. Choose between contemporary rooms, suites or self-contained apartments; the best offer multiple bedrooms, living space and a private terrace with sea views. Book into the sleek hotel spa before dinner at the beach club. A chic resort. See More