- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Beaver Creek
About Beaver Creek
Beaver Creek is less than ten miles from Vail and it’s more of a grand dame resort, with manicured grounds and European style architecture. Spectacular and privileged, expect private roads, extraordinarily positioned golf courses and all the high end hotel chains. Our Guru’s list of places in Beaver Creak shies away from the big name resorts, favouring smaller independents. If you look at the photos you’ll see that all of the best places to stay in Beaver Creek look like the kind place you’d love to bring your whole family - grandparents included - for the ski trip of a lifetime.
What Not To Miss
- The mountain runs are exceptional. Tere’s everything from superb beginner runs to challenging moguls. Plus the chairlifts make the whole area very accessible. Even on a busy day it doesn’t feel that busy.
- Beaver Creek is more conservative than Vail when it comes to après-ski, with a lovely, peaceful main village and some truly world class restaurants. The atmosphere is very family friendly - their slogan is ‘Not exactly roughing it’.
- In Summer some of Beaver Creek Mountain’s chairlifts remain in operation, helping you get to the top for your scenic hike or bike down.
- You’re also perfectly located for kayaking, whitewater rafting, fly fishing and horse riding.
If you're planning to come for the skiing, don't forget to book well ahead. The best places to stay in Beaver Creek are extremely popular!
For the views
- The Lodge and Spa at Cordillera has an idyllic, rural setting right in amongst the mountains. There are 56 rooms plus and pool and spa and restaurant serving regional fare amongst spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains. The rooms are large and comfortable with rustic decor. Perfect Summer or Winter.
For an apartment or lodge
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a range of properties, perfect for taking advantage of the skiing.
- Fly to Denver International Airport located 210km (131 miles) from Beaver Creek with a wide variety of flights to both domestic and International destinations. There's also shuttle services between the airport and Beaver Creek.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the mountains - for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - for the skiing, from December to March. Or for exploring the mountains in the summer, June to September.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Beaver Creek
The Lodge and Spa at Cordillera 56 rooms from £204Beaver Creek (Colorado)
Rural scenic location with pool, spa and ample opportunity for mountain-based activities come snow or sunshine. Large, comfortable rooms with views, rustic in decor but with mod-cons and private bathrooms. Mirador serves regional seasonal fare with Rocky Mountains views. Truly fantastic spot for allFishing - Wade or float in Colorado's rivers and lakes by yourself or with a guide for some fantastic fishing opportunities.Sights nearby - Explore the local history, mountain ranges by renting an ATV and embark on a private adventure.Great walks - Winter months get on your snow shoes and explore the mountains.TraditionalRecommended by - Tablet