- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Berea
Berea is a small city south of Lexington in the heart of the Kentucky ‘Bluegrass Country’. As well as being ideally positioned to visit the ‘Horse Capital of the World’, Berea has a great artisan village, there is a very active arts and crafts scene, beautiful, woody surrounds backed by impressive limestone bluffs and some very nice waterfalls. This is a great place to come to relax and the best places to stay in Berea reflect this, with plenty of quiet, traditional charm.
What Not To Miss
- Enjoy spectacular views after a hike up Berea Pinnacles with a variety of trails to suit all hikers.
- Experience the famed arts and crafts scene at the Kentucky Artisan Center at Berea featuring numerous pieces of local work for sale.
- Visit the beautiful Union Church which holds a place of historical significance in the Berea community.
- Berea Welcome Center is also worth a visit - both for completely restored, historic railroad design and for the information about the city that it provides.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Berea are great for experiencing the traditional charm that the city has to offer.
For a traditional stay
- The Boone Tavern Hotel is a charming, traditional hotel with a classical facade and nice features, including handcrafted furniture and high ceilings. A perfect place to come for strolls around forests and pokes through artisan boutiques.
For an apartment or cabin
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for huge selection of properties in Kentucky
- Fly to Central Kentucky Regional Airport located 9.6km (6 miles) from Berea.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the lovely surroundings, for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - the Spring months from April to May typically provide pleasant temperatures and bursts of greenery.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Berea
Boone Tavern Hotel 63 rooms from £76Berea
A traditional, charming hotel. Breathtaking traditional exterior features a classical facade. Smart, comfortable rooms contain handcrafted furniture, and high ceilings. A perfect base for admiring the surrounding forests and artisan boutiques.Private Hot Tub - Executive Suite features a private jacuzzi tubBack to NatureGreat walks - Good for walkers.Traditional