Search the best hotels in Kentucky
Conjuring up visions of bourbon, bluegrass and the world’s most famous horse race, Kentucky is a southern state rich in history, culture and natural beauty. Accommodation options in the state’s towns, cities and rural areas range from cosy B&Bs to hip urban hotels, fit for a whole host of tastes and budgets. Many of the best places to stay in Kentucky are fascinating heritage properties, offering an appealing insight into the region’s complex and intriguing past.
Begin your explorations in Louisville — known as the ‘Gateway to the South’ — for old-fashioned architecture, museums, trendy bars and a fabulous farm-to-table foodie scene. The Speed Art Museum, the KMAC Museum, and the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory are all excellent. The real highlight is the annual Kentucky Derby, which takes place each May. If you’re in Kentucky for the horses, nearby Lexington is also well worth visiting. Home to the University of Kentucky, this buzzing southern city brims with museums — including the International Museum of the Horse — live music events and outdoorsy activities. There are horse farms in all directions for keen riders to discover, as well as whiskey distilleries galore on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. For a more laid-back, artsy feel, base yourself in Berea.
Brilliant for lovers of the great outdoors, Kentucky offers ample opportunities to go cycling, hiking, horse riding, kayaking and fishing. For the ultimate adventure, head to the rugged Daniel Boone National Forest, the Red River Gorge and the Mammoth Cave National Park — site of the world’s largest underground cave system.
With rolling limestone hills and lush pastures evoking the Wild West of old films, lively towns filled with bourbon bars, delectable cuisine and a vibrant bluegrass scene, Kentucky is a seriously special destination. It’s no wonder that the best places to stay in Kentucky fill up fast!
The Best Places to Stay in Kentucky
FOR A CHARMING B&B
- Charred Oaks Inn is a charming, adults-only B&B in Versailles, close to Keeneland Racecourse. The property's four spacious rooms feature carved four-poster beds and antique furnishings with floral textiles. Old-school Southern style, complete with hearty breakfasts and a tranquil feel. Romantic.
- A Storybook Inn promises a luxurious boutique stay in one of seven guestrooms, set within a gorgeous heritage house. Families are welcome, and little ones will enjoy splashing around in the pool or playing in the gardens. The interiors are beautiful, and the farm-to-table breakfasts a real treat. Also in Versailles.
- Montgomery Inn B&B features 11 eclectic rooms with flexible options for families, in a historic Versailles residence. Stay here for traditional decor, warm Southern hospitality and generous breakfasts of homemade waffles, muffins and delicate poached eggs with all the trimmings. A classic choice.
- Chateau Bourbon is an upscale B&B with four individually-designed suites in vibrant Norton Commons, a short drive from downtown Louisville. Sip top Kentucky bourbon and taste bourbon-inspired treats at the daily 5pm happy hour. One for couples or groups of friends, who can also book out the whole house. Very intimate.
- Inn at St James Court was built as a family home in the 1890s, and now houses three carefully-decorated suites. This owner-run inn is ideal for those looking to delve into Louisville's past, and to enjoy plenty of privacy. The pretty porch overlooks the area's iconic fountain. For couples or families.
- Respite B&B is an intimate residence with five guestrooms featuring big beds topped with cosy quilts, attractive communal spaces with hardwood floors and a grand piano. A smart B&B for couples or business travellers near central Paducah.
For Old-School Elegance
- The Brown Hotel is a grand property with a Georgian Revival façade, impressive public spaces and almost 300 comfortable, elegant rooms. A downtown Louisville spot promising excellent value and the chance to experience the city's heritage. For couples or families.
- The Seelbach is an imposing historic hotel in downtown Louisville. Think stately shared areas — including a striking marble lobby — as well as traditionally-appointed rooms and suites offering space for couples or families. Children under 18 stay for free in their parents' room, and pets are welcome. The drinking & dining options are wonderful — as is the vaulted events space.
- Boone Tavern Hotel features blue and white interiors with cosy armchairs and botanical prints in 63 guestrooms tucked behind a striking colonnaded façade. Centrally-located and boasting an excellent restaurant, this is a great pick for couples, friends or families looking to explore Berea and the surrounding countryside. A historic property, protected on the National Register.
FOR CONTEMPORARY COOL
- Origin Hotel is a hip Lexington spot for sociable travellers looking to kick back at the bar with craft cocktails and curated bourbons, or to tuck into sharing plates with new and old friends. Think stylish, minimalist rooms with space for groups of friends or kids — who can sleep in tents or teepees! Very cool.
- The Sire Hotel has spacious monochrome rooms done in soothing white and gray tones, complete with luxurious linens and marble bathrooms. Foodie highlights include a glamorous bar and award-winning restaurant, 'Distilled'. A chic choice for couples, friends or families in Lexington's Gratz Park Historic District.
- The Galt House offers smart and spacious contemporary rooms for families, couples or business travellers right on the waterfront in downtown Louisville. A big hotel with something for everyone, including a pool, gym, spa and mutiple dining options. Also pet-friendly.
- Hotel Distil is a slick, modern property featuring minimalist interiors with crisp, clean lines and sleek industrial touches. Expect striking river views, a glamorous bar and restaurant, and a fun rooftop terrace. A swish, central choice for couples, friends or business travellers on Whiskey Row in Louisville.
- The Kentucky Grand Hotel & Spa sits in the heart of Bowling Green. Expect a mid-century modern feel in large, characterful suites — some of which have jetted tubs and their own kitchenettes — set behind a swish contemporary façade. An indulgent choice for couples, who will adore the spa and the atmospheric piano bar.
FOR ART LOVERS
- 21C Museum Hotel is housed in what was once Lexington's Fayette National Bank building. Rooms are sleek and indulgent, whilst modern art and sculptures dot the public areas. As much an art gallery as a hotel, this is one for well-heeled art lovers. The restaurant champions local ingredients. Very trendy.
For a Rural Escape
- The B&B at Queenslake promises a grand white house set beside a stunning lake. With 140 acres of grounds to explore, excellent horse riding and fishing opportunities and stately living spaces, this is a rural escape to remember.
- The Denny House is a charming Greek Revival property set close to the village of Paint Lick. Book all four rooms for a trip with family and friends, and spend your days unwinding in blissful seclusion. Feast on fresh eggs and mushrooms from the garden at breakfast, and gather around the fire for s'mores in the evening. Lovely.
- Southern Viking B&B overlooks Cedar Creek Lake, and offers visitors a chance to go fishing, bird watching, hiking or golfing. Small — there are just four rooms — and tranquil, this is a top pick for quiet, outdoorsy guests.
- The Kentucky Castle sits amidst 55 acres of farmland. Enormous rooms feature antiques and traditional elements with a pared-back, modern aesthetic. Add the farm-to-table dining and cottage-based spa, and you're in for a very luxurious country escape.
- Barren Breeze B&B is an appealing, owner-run inn close to Barren RIver Lake. The best rooms have fireplaces and jetted tubs, and there's fishing and sailing to enjoy out on the water. Book the whole place for a trip with family and friends.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR COTTAGE
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport or to Lexington's Blue Grass Airport, and travel to your hotel by bus or taxi.
- Kentucky is a wonderful state for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel between June and September for temperatures averaging between 26°C and 30°C, or come in the spring or autumn for cooler weather. The annual Kentucky Derby, in May, is the busiest time of year — book well in advance if you're visiting for the race and festival.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our pick of all the best places to stay in Louisville.
- Broaden your search to include the best places to stay in Kentucky.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Kentucky
Best Hotels in Kentucky
Boone Tavern Hotel Berea 63 rooms from £78Restaurant - Award winning Bowling Dining Room with specialities such as cornbread souffle and other Kentucky delicacies.Private Hot Tub - Executive Suite features a private hot tub tubBack to NatureGreat walks - Good for walkers.
Southern Viking Bed and Breakfast Stanford, Kentucky 4 rooms from £79Country Escape - A tranquil spot to enjoy the nighbouring lake (fishing and kayaking available) and pretty surrounding countrysideGroups - With just four rooms, this is a good option to rent out in its entiretyGreat walks - Hop on the nearby Sportsman Hill Trail or the Emperor's Nature TrailKayaking - Available locally.
A charming owner-run B&B boasting an enviable location overlooking Cedar Creek Lake. Four homely rooms each have wonderful garden views from the large windows and are traditionally dressed. While away hours in the outdoor hot tub or beside the firepit. A place to unwind, and be at one with nature. See More
The 1857 Paducah 10 rooms from £90Local exploring - Set in downtown Paducah, beside the riverfront, there are theatres, historic sites, and plenty of nightlife to enjoy locallyLively - The area has a lively nightlife (particularly on the weekends)
A boutique option right in the heart of downtown Paducah. Rooms have a converted industrial feel with expansive windows, high ceilings, and exposed brickwork. Multi-room condominiums with kitchens are available for groups. With a lively bar and downtown position, this is ideal for a fun city break. See More
Southern Grace B&B Brandenburg, Kentucky 6 rooms from £93Families - The spacious gardens and outdoor pool are perfect for kids plus the family suite is very generously sizedRomantic Break - The romantic Master Suite comes complete with a whirlpool tub and shower, both designed for twoGroups - Book the whole inn with its 6 bedrooms and 6 baths, ideal for groups of friends or familiesGreat walks - An extensive series of nature trails run straight from the property
An elegant rural B&B set in 15-acres of farm and woodlands. Comfortable rooms perfectly blend traditional and modern design. Luxe bedding, coffee makers, and Netflix come as standard; the best have four-posters and whirlpool tubs. Mature gardens house a large pool and fishing pond. A country idyll. See More
Origin Hotel Lexington 120 rooms from £101Local exploring - Fantastic location for exploring the racehorsing scene and enjoying the best bourbonsRestaurant - A modern Southern-inspired restaurant offering seasonal menusSights nearby - Horse Country Farm Tours
A trendy hotel, well located in Lexington for exploring local sights. Comfortable and stylish rooms offer huge beds with luxury linens and spacious bathrooms. Enjoy delicious Southern comfort food, craft cocktails and curated bourbons lists at the restaurant. An exquisite stay! See More
The Respite B&B Paducah 5 rooms from £104Local exploring - Well located within walking distance of downtown Paducah which is filled with restaurants, boutiques, and cultural attractionsBusiness meetings - The Banquet Hall, which can cater up to 100 pax, is a great option for a business functionGreat walks - Walk or cycle along the Greenway Trail which connects the riverfront to Paducah's historic parks
A smart B&B located just a short stroll from downtown Paducah. Cleanly designed rooms are bright and airy with large windows, sink-into beds, and modern bathrooms. Downstairs, a homely lounge has hardwood floors, a grand piano, and a fireplace. An easy base for either couples or business travellers. See More
The Sire Hotel Lexington (Kentucky) 40 rooms from £108Local exploring - The hotel is in the historic neighbourhood of Gratz Park, making it perfect for exploring by footSights nearby - Mary Todd Lincoln House is less than a 10 minute walk awayRestaurant - Distilled is an award-winning fine-dining restaurant
A chic historic hotel set in Gratz Park Historic District. Light and spacious rooms are designed in simple monochrome tone with luxurious linens and marble bathrooms. The restaurant offers a wide range of dining options and showcases that famous Southern hospitality. A smart Kentucky stay. See More
Barren Breeze B&B Lucas, Kentucky 5 rooms from £108Groups - With just 5 rooms, this is a great choice to rent in its entirety for groups of friends, family gatherings, or weddingsRomantic Break - Book the Pendelton Suite with working fireplace, whirlpool tub, and two person shower for a romantic breakActive Holiday - A popular spot for golfing, fishing, and sailing enthusiastsFishing - Plenty of options for fishing at nearby Barren River State Resort Park
An owner-managed B&B boasting an enviable location near Barren River Lake. Individually styled rooms vary in size but are each thoughtfully styled with antiques, wooden floors and warm hues. The best have fireplaces and jetted tubs. A homely and intimate base to fish, sail or simply unwind in. See More
The Denny House Paint Lick, Kentucky 4 rooms from £109Groups - With just four rooms, this is a great option to rent out in its entirety for family gatherings or groups of friendsCountry Escape - With warm hosts, beautiful gardens, and a laid back feel — this is perfect for a quiet rural breakGreat walks - Take scenic walks along the Berea Pinnacle hiking trailsFull of character
A Greek Revival home set in a pretty spot near the historic village of Paint Lick. Rooms are individually styled but each has period-appropriate antiques, traditional fabrics, and high thread count linens. Fresh eggs and shitake mushrooms come from the garden for breakfast. A tranquil rural escape. See More
Inn at St James Court Louisville 3 rooms from £116Local exploring - Perfect base for exploring Old Louisville, experiencing Kentucky Derby or attending St James Art ShowSights nearby - Book a guided tour of Old Louisville to admire impressive historic buildings and learn about the neighbourhood's rich pastViews - Overlooks the neighbhourhood's Venus Rising from the Sea statue. It's even more stunning lit up at nightRestrictions on children - Children over 12 years old are welcome and can sleep on airbeds within the suites
Beautiful Victorian mansion in leafy St James Court. Traditional suites & a pretty sit-out porch overlook tree-lined streets & the iconic fountain. Expect grand yet homely spaces for relaxing, including a breakfast room & fireside lounge. An intimate owner-run inn ideal for reliving the past. See More
The Galt House Louisville 1314 rooms from £116Local exploring - Ideally located in downtown meaning that museums, restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues are right on the doorstepSpa - A full-service Xhale Salon and Spa offers a good range of massages, facials, and beauty treatmentsRestaurant - A range of seven lounges and restaurants offering everything from casual to fine diningSwimming Pool - Seasonal outdoor pool
A swish modern hotel set on the waterfront in downtown Louisville. Spacious contemporary rooms are simply styled with picture windows overlooking the water stealing the show. With endless facilities including seven dining and lounge areas, a pool, and a spa — you have everything you need here. See More
Vu Guesthouse Louisville 34 rooms from £124Local exploring - Well located near downtown meaning that there are theatres, restaurants, museums, and shops in abundance nearbyBoutiqueAdult Only
A stylish boutique hotel set in a converted tobacco warehouse near downtown Louisville. Unique throughout; trendy rooms are moody and romantic with dark hues, dramatic bed heads, and heavy drapes. An atmospheric cocktail bar is a lively spot. An adult-only stay, ideal for city exploring. See More
21c Museum Hotel, Lexington Lexington (KY) 88 rooms from £124Artworks - Original art work in rooms and interesting installations in the barRestaurant - In-room dining till 12 midnightViews - Great views from hotelFull of character
An inspiring, contemporary art museum come boutique hotel in the historic Fayette National Bank Building. White on white rooms with contemporary furnishings, splashes of pop colours and original art on the walls. Restaurant championing local Bluegrass ingredients. Lively and super-artsy. See More
The Kentucky Grand Hotel & Spa Bowling Green, Kentucky 5 rooms from £129Romantic Break - Intimate suites, jetted tubs, a romantic piano bar, and couples' massages all add up to make this a great option for two!Families - Suites sleep up to four (the second bed is a sofa bed), making this an easy choice for small familiesSights nearby - Take a tour through the world's longest cave at Mammoth Cave National ParkSpa - The spa is not enormous but offers a range of good massages
A small, yet stately, hotel located in the heart of Bowling Green. Well proportioned suites are decorated in a mid-century modern style. Each has a jetted tub, large sitting area, and some have kitchenettes. The spa and the piano & cocktail bar make this a popular choice for couples. See More
The Brown Hotel Louisville 293 rooms from £132Sights nearby - Minutes from Brown Theatre, the Palace Theatre, Kentucky International Convention CenterLandmark - Comes with a reputation.OpulentTraditional
A grand hotel with a striking Georgian Revival facade which embodies Old World elegance complemented by top notch modern conmforts. Classic decor in the rooms and OTT interiors in the public areas. Prime location in downtown Louisville. Enjoy southern hospitality in historic grandeur. See More
Hotel Distil Louisville 205 rooms from £137Business meetings - Spaces include a grand ballroom, meeting rooms, and private dining, plus it's only 10 mins walk to Kentucky Convention CenterCity Style - Perfect base to dip into the infamous prohibition past with all the conveniences and comforts of the presentRestaurant - Head to Repeal for atmospheric steakhouse with popular wrap-around bar; it takes inspiration from the prohibition eraSights nearby - Watch the races at nearby Churchill Downs, home of the famous Kentucky Derby
Luxury hotel on famous Whiskey Row with a rich past and historic facade. Contemporary rooms feel warm and welcoming with sleek industrial touches and fab river views. Indulge in glam dining at the steak restaurant or enjoy a bourbon or two on the stylish rooftop bar and terrace. City-centre cool. See More
Maple Hill Manor Springfield, Kentucky 7 rooms from £137Romantic Break - McElroy room - known as the honeymoon hideaway - is a romantic choice with a spa bath, sunset deck and atmospheric fireplaceLocal exploring - Ideally located amongst four major tourism trails; learn more about bourbon, wine, Abhraham Lincoln and Civil War historyRiding - For horse enthusiasts the area offers riding stables, thoroughbred horse farms, racing and Kentucky Derby Museum nearbyCountry Escape - Enjoy farm tours, visit wineries or go hiking, cycling and kayaking in the surrounding countryside
Award-winning Greek Revival antebellum inn surrounded by acres of farmland. Traditional rooms with impressive period decor look out over mature gardens with hammocks, a swing and patio. The property boasts an alpaca and llama farm, a nature reserve, vineyard and farm shop. Authentic historic charm. See More
Moxy Louisville Downtown Louisville 110 rooms from £138Business Centre - In addition to a high-tech working space, rooms have been designed for work; enjoy LED TV, USB outlets & super fast free Wi-FiBusiness meetings - In addition to 11,000 ft of function space, you're next to KFC Yum! Center & two blocks from Kentucky Intl Convention CenterBar - The heart of the hotel. Check-in (with complimentary cocktail), meet friends, enjoy craft beers and small sharing platesLocal exploring - Fab central location on Whiskey Row means that sites, night life, dining, museums, parks and shopping surrounds you
Downtown boutique-style hotel offering a fun, affordable & well-located stay. Cleverly designed rooms with river views offer what you need for both work & leisure. A happening bar, lounge & workspace provide endless opportunities for mingling, as do the haunts of Whiskey Row. A hip modern choice. See More
Weller Haus Cincinnati 5 rooms from £140Business meetings - A well equipped event centre (kitchenette, quality video & sound systems, and break-out lounge) makes this ideal for conventionsRomantic Break - Rooms with whirlpool tubs spacious enough for two and working fireplaces, are a perfect setting for romanceWhirlpool Bathtub - All the suites feature whirlpool bathsTraditional
A charming B&B located near the river in Greater Cincinnati. Five individually styled suites are spacious yet cosy with antiques, traditional fabrics, and most have fireplaces. Bathrooms are a serious affair and each is equipped with an enormous whirlpool tub. An indulgent base for local exploring. See More
The Seelbach Louisville 308 rooms from £147Local exploring - The downtown location means that some of the city's best museums, theatres, shops, restaurants and nightlife are nearbyRestaurant - Three dining options include a breakfast room, a traditional Kentucky bar serving regional cuisine, and StarbucksFull of characterTraditional
A landmark historic hotel set in downtown Louisville. Traditionally styled rooms keep their original features and are filled with antiques. A range of dining and drinking venues offer casual dining, fine dining, and standout cocktails. An atmospheric and well-positioned stay. See More
Willis Graves B&B Burlingyon, Kentucky 5 rooms from £148Romantic Break - Stand-alone Willis Graves Garden Cottage is ideal for couples. Set away from other rooms it features its own patio & whirlpoolLocal exploring - Perfectly located to explore the sites in northern Kentucky, Cincinnati and southeastern IndianaSights nearby - Visit Over The Rhine for well-preserved 19th-century buildings, breweries, gastropubs and charming indepedent shopsCooking classes - The owner is a trained chef. As well as serving up delicious breakfast, cookery classes are available
Charming Burlington B&B made up of 1850s Federal home, log cabin & a garden cottage. Beautifully-appointed rooms with rustic style have been lovingly renovated to maintain a historic feel with modern comforts. The chef-trained owner serves up alfresco garden breakfasts. Perfect for couples. See More
Hotel Covington KY, Kentucky 114 rooms from £148City Style - A glamorous addition to the south side of the Ohio River- chandeliers, velvet bedheads and contemporary artSights nearby - Nearby is the Cathedral Basilica of The Assumption, styled on Notre Dame Cathedral and a real sight to beholdFull of characterRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
A welcome addition to Covington, the less developed little sister of Cincinnati, on the Ohio-Kentucky river border. This historic skyscraper now houses a cool contemporary hotel worthy of any big city. The interiors are original and inspired and the restaurant and bar are worth checking out. See More
Dupont Mansion Louisville 7 rooms from £153Local exploring - The historic local neighbourhood - “Old Louisville” - is the country's second-largest National Historic Preservation DistrictRomantic Break - Be transported back into the past with a stay in the Hattie Bishop Speed Room; the four poster bed is to die forWeddings - Offers a range of affordable packages for sophisticated weddings of all sizes; from elopments to formal affairsSights nearby - The owners can help organise a fantastic Bourbon Country Tour featuring an 8-hour tour of three local Bourbon Distilleries
Elegant historical mansion turned into a sophisticated owner-run B&B. Opulent suites decorated in Victorian style boast four-poster beds, fireplaces & gigantic whirlpool tubs. There's a library, lounge & large garden for relaxing after breakfast in the dining room. A charming base to explore from. See More
Montgomery Inn B&B Lexington 11 rooms from £154Whirlpool Bathtub - Every rooms comes with a spa bath with the exception of The Sleeping Car; certain feature romantic heart-shaped tubs for twoLocal exploring - Welcoming base with a historic feel that's an ideal base for sightseeing and exploring the areaKayaking - One of the most scenic ways to enjoy the Kentucky River Palisade is by kayakFull of character
Historic B&B run by welcoming owners. In addition to a railway-themed breakfast room, guests can relax in the library, parlour & media room. A series of unique and colourful rooms, with an eclectic take on traditional decor boast spa baths and fireplaces. Delivers a stay filled with Southern charm. See More
Bourbon Manor B&B Bardstown, Kentucky 10 rooms from £161Local exploring - Offering a perfect central location for Bourbon Country excursionsSights nearby - Wander through the pretty downtown area of Bardstown, home to over 200 historical buildingsRestrictions on children - Children cannot be accommodated unless it involves a cottage or full property rentalSpa - The property's day spa has a range of massages, accupressure, and reflexology
A historic inn set in beautiful mature gardens within pretty Bardstown. Bourbon inspired, each room is named after one of the drinks. Interiors are beautifully maintained with period antiques, fireplaces, and heavy-set antiques. Complete with a spa, this is an indulgent base for local exploring. See More
Louisville Bourbon Inn Louisville 8 rooms from £161Local exploring - Well located to explore both the neighbourhood's rich array of historic buildings and the city's top sitesSights nearby - Take a guided tour of Old Louisville - the neighbourhood is America's second largest National Historic Preservation DistrictWhirlpool Bathtub - Most rooms come with jetted tubs, some are oversized and ideal for couplesViews - Certain rooms overlook the city's Central Park
Grand Victorian mansion turned into an elegant owner-run B&B. Rooms have been decorated in line with the building's origins; think ornamental fireplaces and antique furnishings - many have jetted tubs and balconies. A bourbon-inspired breakfast is served in a smart dining room. Historic city haven. See More
Ashford Acres Inn Kentucky 5 rooms from £163Short break - Well placed between Paris, Georgetown, Lexington, and Cincinnati for a weekend getaway from any of these citiesWeddings - The combination of seasoned wedding organisers and a postcard pretty backdrop, make this perfect for a weddingGreat walks - Discover pretty walking trails starting straight from the propertyWhirlpool Bathtub - Book the Garden Suite for a jetted tub
A grand Greek Revival home, built in 1858, turned into a quaint rural B&B. Beautiful interiors have been sensitively renovated with original features remaining but with a clean contemporary feel. Spacious suites are filled with antiques and breakfasts are hearty Southern affairs. Utterly charming. See More
Charred Oaks Inn Lexington 4 rooms from £179Local exploring - Great location for exploring the famed horse attractions of LexingtonViews - Terrace and garden viewsFour poster beds - For romantics.Adult Only
A small, charming Southern colonial-style B&B in Versailles, only minutes away from Keeneland racecourse. Large, spacious and floral rooms feature magnificent king four-poster beds and antique furnishings. Delicious and hearty breakfasts are served. A tranquil and homely base. See More
The B&B at Queenslake Georgetown, Kentucky 3 rooms from £180Riding - The property offers stall boarding, pasture boarding, self care or full care options for those who want to bring their horse tooCountry Escape - An original Kentucky horse farm set in 140 acres with boundless outdoor pursuits on-site including riding, fishing, and hikingFishing - Cast a line into Queenslake to catch bass, crappie and blue gilsGreat walks - Hike (or jog) through the trails that run through the forest
A grand white house and sports horse farm set beside a stunning lake. Three spacious suites are decorated with a modern take on traditional design. Stately living rooms include a billiards room and a homely lounge. With 140 acres to explore, horse riding and fishing on-site, this is a rural idyll. See More
21C Museum Hotel, Louisville Louisville (Kentucky) 90 rooms from £180Sights nearby - Louisville Slugger Museum Factory and the Science Centre are short walking distance.Full of characterDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
Home of a popular contemporary art space this hotel is modern, lively and luxurious in the heart of the city. Rooms have every comfort, and all spaces mirror the museum with works of art. Proof on Main brings sophisticated dining and is frequented by locals. Gym, Spa and Sauna-truly has it all! See More
Chateau Bourbon Louisville 4 rooms from £202Sights nearby - Visit Kentucky Kingdom a seasonal amusement & water park with both thrill & children's rides, plus waterslides & wave poolsGreat walks - Walk around Cherokee Park's with a 2.4-mile Scenic LoopRestrictions on children - Children over 6 are welcomeWhirlpool Bathtub
An upscale B&B in the heart of the vibrant area of Norton Commons, Louisville. Rooms are elegant, some with four-poster beds, fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Enjoy all things bourbon with on-site tastings while at breakfast sample homemade bourbon granola! Simple, impeccable, Southern-hospitality. See More
The Kentucky Castle Versailles, Kentucky 14 rooms from £207Country Escape - Set in 55 acres and offering everything on-site from indulgent dining, walking trails, & a pool — perfect for a rural unwindFoodies - Much of the produce comes from the grounds which include a vineyard, truffle orchard, and gourmet mushroom garden!Weddings - The grounds, a music room, ball room, and roof terrace give endless choice for stunning wedding backdropsSpa - A spa located in a cottage offers a cryotherapy chamber, sauna, massage and body treatments, facials, waxing and aesthetics
An imposing castle set in 55 acres of farmland and estate. Interiors have been beautifully renovated to create a clean modern feel with a traditional aesthetic. Rooms & suites are enormous and filled with antiques. With true farm-to-table dining and a cottage-based spa, this is a luxe rural break. See More
Omni Louisville Louisville 612 rooms from £210Local exploring - Set in historic downtown close to Main Street where you will find Louisville's bourbon culture at many popular distilleriesCity Style - With atmospheric bars, a chic rooftop pool, and stylish contemporary design - this is well suited to the young and trendySpa - The full-service Mokara Spa & Salon offers soothing facials, body treatments, massages, salon services, manicures or pedicuresRestaurant - Choose from casual American dining or a steakhouse
A luxury hotel offering excellent amenities and an ideal downtown location. Contemporary rooms have plush beds, picture windows, and stylish fixtures. Dining options include easy American cuisine and a steakhouse. With a hip speakeasy, a spa, and a rooftop pool — this is a chic stay. See More
A Storybook Inn Lexington 7 rooms from £226Local exploring - The inn is the perfect base as it is closely located to all of Versailles and Lexington's attractionsNo restaurant - A farm-to-table breakfast is includedWhirlpool BathtubSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
A luxurious boutique inn set in historic Versailles. Rooms are spacious and stylish with antique furnishings, whirlpool tubs and walk-in rain showers. Enjoy a farm-to-table breakfast with fresh ground organic coffee. Take a dip in the pool and relax in the garden. A homely base to explore from. See More
The Grady Louisville 51 rooms from £231Local exploring - Ideally located for both business & leisure stays - attractions, sites & nightlife are all walking distanceCity Style - A becoming mix of vintage-inspired decor, modern sophistication & on-trend amenitiesRestaurant - Fireside Wild Swann restaurant & bar serves drinks & light bites from 3pm onwards (closed Sunday & Monday evenings)Great walks - Just metres away, the city's Waterfront Park offers a great place to stretch your legs with a river viewRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Perfect downtown option for boutique hotel lovers. At once cool & contemporary, the building's history is played out in fun architectural features and unique design. Feel instantly at home across open-plan public areas while the rooms feel effortlessly chic. The spot for heritage glam. See More