- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Book Online Now
Search the best hotels in Cannon Beach
About Cannon Beach
Cannon Beach is only four miles long, four miles stretching idyllically along the Pacific Ocean. It has a population of around 2,000 people. As one of the most popular and beautiful beach resorts in Oregon, it plays host to around 750,000 visitors annually. So it really knows how to show guests a lovely time. The best places to stay in Cannon Beach are refined and charming and on a sunny summer afternoonsurrounded by a blaze of flowers. The elegant boutiques, galleries and restaurants of the main street are charming and there’s nowhere more pleasant to be.
What Not To Miss
- Cannon Beach also has miles of sandy beach to enjoy, perfect for relaxing or walking.
- Haystack Rock, a jutting magnet for rock-poolers and seaside adventurers.
- Oswald West State Park is 2500 acres of beautiful land, perfect for outdoor activities from camping to kayaking.
- Learn about the fascinating glass-making process at Icefire Glassworks - a working glassmaker and art gallery where visitors can watch ornate glass pieces being created.
- Experience the local speciality at Cannon Beach Distillery where visitors can enjoy a tour of the distillery and a tasting of the current product line.
Don't forget to plan well ahead if you want to ensure your reservation in one of the best places to stay in Cannon Beach, it's a hugely popular spot!
- The Surfsand Resort is a peaceful, family friendly resort with 97 classic, beachy rooms - some with hot tubs on their private balconies. There’s also a restaurant, barbecue, gym and indoor pool.
For the views
- Stephanie Inn is a small inn with great views of the beach and ocean. The rooms are lovely, with fireplaces, four-poster beds and whirlpool tubs. There’s also an elegant dining room and free bike hire.
For an apartment or cabin
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a selection of properties ideal for some coastal relaxing.
- Fly to Portland International Airport located 146km (91 miles) from Cannon Beach with a wide range of domestic flights along with links to Canada and Europe.
- Alternatively, catch a bus to Cannon Beach with links to Portland amongst other destinations.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the beautiful coastline - for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - the summer from late June to September to enjoy the warmest weather for relaxing on the beaches.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Cannon Beach
Surfsand Resort 97 rooms from £153Cannon Beach
Family-friendly, tranquil resort on impressive Cannon Beach. Interiors are classic with a beachy vibe, light colours and natural woods. Balconies and soaking tub in some rooms. On-site restaurant serves American classics prepared with care, or you can kick back with a beach BBQ. Gym, indoor pool.Romantic - What can be more romantic than a barefoot stroll along a pristine beach, bathed in the light of a Pacific sunset?Kids Club - Taffy’s Kids’ Club crafts and activitiesViews - Views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack RockGreat walks - Stroll down four miles of sandy beaches.Recommended by - Tablet
Stephanie Inn 41 rooms from £245Cannon Beach
The oceanfront Stephanie Inn offers well-appointed rooms and suites with view of the beach and ocean. Interiors entice and delight, with in-room fireplaces, four poster beds, and whirlpool tubs. Enjoy an epicurean dining experience at The Stephanie Dining Room or borrow a bike and go for a ride!Restrictions on children - Children older than 12 years are welcome - but no young children makes for a blissful stay!On the beach - Located directlly on the Pacific Ocean, only 28 steps to the beachPrivate Hot Tub - Some rooms have private jacuzzi bathtubs.Views - The hotel overlooks the Pacific Ocean