Search the best hotels in Charleston
One of the most popular destinations in the South, glamorous Charleston is a brilliant city for art lovers, history buffs and foodies. Epitomised by its graceful old buildings — preserved when the city was captured during the Civil War — its friendly residents and soulful seafood eateries, this South Carolina gem is a particular favourite for an indulgent weekend escape. Charleston boasts a terrific array of accommodation options, ranging from cosy heritage B&Bs to swish boutique hotels fit for a plethora of tastes and budgets. Many of the best places to stay in Charleston are converted residences filled with character and charm.
Best experienced on foot, Charleston is a fascinating place for a guided walking tour. The city has a dark past as a bustling trading port built largely on slave labour, and its plethora of museums offer an excellent opportunity to unravel this sobering history. The Old Slave Mart Museum and the heritage mansions — including Nathaniel Russell House, Aiken-Rhett House and Edmonston-Alston House in the French Quarter — are good places to begin. Calhoun Mansion, too, houses a fantastic museum. Then head towards lively Charleston Harbor and visit imposing Fort Sumter, as well as the gorgeous gardens at Battery Point. The Aquarium, Charleston City Market and the Gibbes Museum of Art should also appeal to travellers of all ages. Venture into the countryside for Middleton Place and Drayton Hall, or along the coast for beautiful beaches and the chance to fish, kayak and sail.
The city’s quirky blend of European, Caribbean and West African influences is also evident in its mouth-watering food, and there are plenty of travellers who come to Charleston simply to eat. Expect to savour delectable oysters and rich crabs soups in tiny bars or buzzing restaurants throughout the day and evening. Nights out are fabulous: don’t miss Charleston’s cracking craft cocktail scene!
Warm, hospitable and bursting with stories, Charleston is a superb destination for a romantic trip, family holiday or adventure with friends. Top things off by booking a room at one of the best places to stay in Charleston: there are some beautiful properties on our list.
The Best Places to Stay in Charleston
For Boutique Chic
- Zero George Street is an enchanting 18-room hotel set in three converted mansions. Pick this place for lashings of Southern charm, a sophisticated restaurant and excellent location for exploring the historic district and the waterfront. The hotel bicycles are perfect for getting about the city and children are welcome too.
- The Spectator promises a swish, 1920s-inspired stay in historic Charleston. Think glamorous rooms decorated in soothing shades, as well as a speakeasy bar for unwinding, and gourmet breakfasts delivered to your door. A Jazz Age gem for grownups.
- The Andrew Pinckney Inn occupies two historic buildings next to the Charleston City Market. Characterful and comfortable, the 41 rooms and suites offer flexible accommodation for couples or families, and there are stacks of excellent eateries just around the corner. Stylish and family-friendly.
- Grand Bohemian Hotel is a dazzling, design-focused property with exhuberant interiors, an art-filled atrium, a funky rooftop cocktail spot, intimate wine bar and delicious fine-dining restaurant. A trendy city pad for art and design lovers.
- The Vendue is an eclectic art hotel close to the waterfront. Set in two warehouses, this unusual property features exposed brick walls and a blend of period and contemporary furnishings. The big attractions are the art gallery — complete with gallery tours and an artist-in-residence — and the lively rooftop bar.
- Planters Inn is a refined Charleston icon, with elegant rooms and suites featuring antique furnishings and a white-and-cream palette. Stay here for an enchanted couples' escape in the city's only Relais & Châteaux property. Sip your champagne in a courtyard lit by carriage lanterns at dusk, and dine at the sophisticated Peninsula Grill. Fabulous.
- Fulton Lane Inn is a charming boutique B&B on King Street. The oldest building dates back to 1889, and interiors feature pastel shades and whimsical prints. Book a Cathedral Suite as a romantic treat. Wine & cheese evenings are a great touch. Popular for weddings.
- Wentworth Mansion is an ornate Golden Age gem with 21 sumptuous rooms and suites complete with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Ideal for a romantic weekend away, the property also features a small spa, gorgeous gourmet fare at Circa 1886 and space for intimate weddings. Exquisite.
- 86 Cannon blends mid-century design with classic French style in seven gorgeous guestrooms. Tucked within a former residence built in 1860, this is a charming boutique bolthole. Wine and cheese is served on the verandah each evening. Adults-only.
For Families or Groups
- The Charlestonian offers warm and welcoming multi-bedroom apartments in the quiet Cannonborough neighbourhood. Set in a lovely house, the apartments feature wooden floors, big kitchens and sitting rooms for relaxing together. Perfect for families or groups.
- The Quarters on King features a collection of one- and two-bedroom suites and loft apartments in downtown Charleston. Expect smart contemporary interiors and fully-equipped kitchens. Some lofts have roof terraces. Well-located for discovering Charleston with your group or family.
- The Restoration is a historic hotel with a modern twist, offering large, luxurious suites and apartments for families and groups. Cook up a storm in your fully-equipped kitchen, or head to the farm-to-table restaurant or lively rooftop bar for lunch and dinner. The plunge pool is a fun addition!
For Heritage Charm
- The John Rutledge House Inn dates back to 1763 and has become a Charleston icon, with its teal wrought-iron balustrade, 19 lavish rooms and leafy courtyard garden. This is a romantic base for history lovers and explorers, or those planning a small wedding. Port, sherry and brandy are served in the evenings.
- 20 South Battery is a striking 19th-century mansion opposite White Point Gardens. Its 11 characterful bedrooms feature four-poster beds topped with crisp white sheets. Enjoy complimentary wine and cheese in the parlour after days of soaking up Charleston's charms. For history buffs.
- Kings Courtyard Inn is tucked behind a 1853 façade, and offers 41 rooms and suites with exquisite period touches. Hide away in one of three courtyards, feast on the hotel's famed cinnamon rolls at breakfast, and stroll to both the nearby river and the market. A pretty King Street base.
- 21 East Battery sits right next to the famed Edmondston-Alston House, and includes three opulent heritage bedrooms with flexible room configurations for couples or families with teenagers. An intimate, old-school stay.
- The Governor's House Inn offers 11 individually-designed rooms and suites in a grand residential home with expansive verandas. Pick this place for its magnificent period interiors — the perfect small wedding spot for those eager to step back in time.
For a Grand City Hotel
- Belmond Charleston Place is a historic 430-room hotel with traditional interiors, as well as an indoor pool, spa and gym. The Charleston Grill Restaurant is a highlight, and the property is known for its classic Southern hospitality. A grand city pad.
- The Dewberry offers chic bedrooms with white interiors and light wooden furnishings in a landmark building. A fabulous French brasserie and two bars set the scene for elegant evenings of cocktails and oysters after relaxing treatments at the spa. For romantic couples, families or groups.
- Hotel Bennett is a grand city hotel with an old-school European feel. Highlights include the rooftop pool, delightful restaurants and pet-friendly options. Great for families, couples and business travellers.
- Emeline promises a swish stay for couples or families — who can book a two-bedroom suite — in Charleston's historic district. Once the headquarters of a wholesale grocers, the property has been transformed into a big, beautiful hotel with an elegant, grownup feel in 200+ guestrooms, as well as eateries and event spaces.
For Harbour Views
- Harbourview Inn is a 52-room townhouse mansion in the historic district of Waterfront Park. Expect traditional decor — with space for couples or families — as well as striking harbour views. Borrow a bike to cycle through the shopping and antiques district, before returning for drinks on the rooftop terrace.
- The Beachfront at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina is a trendy choice for a luxurious beach holiday, complete with seaside dining, swimming pools and beautiful waterfront views. Ideal for active families, couples or groups of friends.
For a Rural Escape
- The Inn at Middleton Place is a secluded modernist hotel on the Middleton Place Estate, just a short drive from Charleston. Pick this hotel for the restful riverside location, top-notch service and mid-century aesthetic. Very stylish, yet fun for nature lovers of all ages.
FOR AN APARTMENT OR HOLIDAY COTTAGE
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Charleston International Airport,and travel into the city centre by bus or taxi. Alternatively, take the train from various cities across the USA.
- South Carolina is great for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Expect hot summers, with temperatures of around 30°C between June and September. Travel between March and May or September and November for cooler temperatures and great hotel deals.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our pick of all the best places to stay in Beaufort.
- Broaden your search to include the best places to stay in South Carolina.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Charleston
Best Hotels in Charleston
Fulton Lane Inn Charleston (Historic District) 36 rooms from £148Value chic - Fab location means there's no need to hire transport to explore or go sightseeing; it's all on your doorstep. Worth every pennyLocal exploring - Ideal location means that Charleston's Historic District, King Street and French Quarter sites are all around the cornerFamilies - The property's two-room suites are perfect for families travelling together. Look out for family-friendly packages tooLocal markets - It's a five minute stroll to the city's renowned historic City Market; the oldest market in the country
Quiet centrally-located boutique hotel tucked away behind King Street. Within a 19th-century structure, cosy rooms feature high ceilings, serene canopy beds, warming fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Enjoy in-room breakfasts, evening refreshments and the city on your doorstep. A great value hidden gem. See More
The Quarters on King Charleston (Historic District) 9 rooms from £148Groups - Designed for hanging out and enjoying downtime; works well for hen parties, couples travelling together and familiesCity Style - Ideal base for extended stays; feels like a fully-furnished and comfortable home in the heart of the cityCooking classes - Foodies should make time to go on one of the city's many food tours; Chow Down Charleston Food Tours offer a great experienceSights nearby - It's walking distance to Old Exchange, Provost Dungeon, Old Slave Art Museum and Dock street theatre
Luxury apartment hotel with a fab downtown location, walking distance to all the sites. Within the historic building, spacious one and two-bedroom apartments have fully-equipped kitchens, living and dining areas have been decorated in a fresh contemporary style with homely touches. Amazing value. See More
The Inn at Middleton Place Charleston 55 rooms from £153Back to Nature - Enjoy a slow pace of life surrounded by nature; laze under trees in hammocks, kayak through the swamp or ride through the estateFamilies - Kids will enjoy roaming the estate and gardens, while rooms are spacious enough to comfortably stay as a familyHideaway - Leafy tranquil haven to escape to after a day of sightseeing or simply retreat for several days of rural blissArchitectural - A haven to modernism, the award-winning minimalist midcentury aesthetic will appeal to architecture-lovers
Modernist hotel located on the estate of historic Middleton Place house museum & gardens. A secluded riverside spot overlooking untouched marshland gives a Southern feel. Spacious rooms with river & garden views channel midcentury aesthetic with wood floors, shutters & furniture. Sophisticated luxe. See More
Kings Courtyard Inn Charleston (South Carolina) 41 rooms from £155Sights nearby - Drayton Hall Plantation is the oldest 18th Georgian Palladian building resting on the Ashley River.Great walks - At dawn, or at dusk, walk south of broad.Four poster beds - For romantics.Romantic - Good for couples.
1853 Ancient Greek revival facade, classically decorated interiors and two courtyards. High ceilings, original features in the comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and complimentary breakfast. Step back into Charleston's history through tours and mansions, or explore the modern day restaurants. See More
The Restoration Charleston (South Carolina) 15 rooms from £210Sights nearby - Angel Oak - a live oak tree over 1,400 years old.Local markets - Charleston Museum for local and natural history.Views - Great views from hotelSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Recommended by - Tablet
Old downtown hotel offers local elegance, hardwood floors and exposed brick. Fully equipped kitchens (with dryer and washing machine), comfortable double beds and modern bathrooms. Breakfast offered in picnic baskets, wine and cheese receptions, rooftop eatery and cookies with milk as a nightcap. See More
Andrew Pinckney Inn Charleston (Historic District) 41 rooms from £167Local markets - Nextdoor Charleston City Market - the nation's oldest market - has been in running for 200+ years. Browse over 100 local vendorsLocal exploring - Located two blocks above Charleston's Historic Market, many of the city's main sites are walking distanceGreat walks - The city is home to great green spaces. Make sure to visit Waterfront Park, Battery Park and White Point GardensSights nearby - No trip to Charleston is complete without a guided historic homes walking tour
Charming boutique inn located in the heart of Charleston's historic district. Made up of several 300-year-old buildings, the 19th-century facade creates a strong sense of place, while chic rooms with West Indies touches offer modern comforts. Enjoy a rooftop solarium and the striking inner atrium. See More
Emeline Charleston (Historic District) 212 rooms from £176City Style - It's rare to find such a jewel of a hotel; a mix of history, character, soul & style - with all the modern touches guests expectRomantic Break - A buzzing boutique option for a memorable weekend; eat & sleep well in carefully curated surroundings with magic atmosphereLocal exploring - The Charleston's historic quarter location means sites, museums, monuments - plus shopping & dining - are on the doorstepGreat walks - Walk across 10 acres in Charleston Waterfront Park, with it's prime location overlooking Charleston Harbor and the Cooper River
Brimming with playful charm, this beautifully converted historic hotel offers stylish rooms, lively dining options & a vibey courtyard terrace. Rooms have thoughtful amenities, embroidered linens, mid-century furniture & velvet headboards. A perfect boutique property in the heart of the action. See More
Harbourview Inn Charleston (South Carolina) 52 rooms from £176LuxuryLocal markets - The Old City Market.Sights nearby - Waterfront Park.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
This townhouse mansion in the historic district on the Waterfront Park maintains the traditional interiors such as high ceiling reception, welcoming fireplace and art works. Rooms boast fine linens, four-poster beds, whirlpool baths and breakfast in-room. City exploring is accessible. See More
The Vendue Charleston (Historic District) 84 rooms from £202Artworks - Perfect for art lovers! The property features 300+ works of art, daily art tours with wine & rolling artist-in-residence programLocal exploring - The downtown location means that the historic district's buildings, restaurants, shops, sites & galleries are walking distanceCity Style - Feel the pulse of 21st century Charleston in this exciting modern property in historic buildings with oodles of characterSights nearby - Fittingly the hotel is located in the city's Arts District. Visit Miller, Mitchell Hill, Mary Martin, Meyr Vogl & City galleries
Eclectic and lively hotel with a strong art focus. Set across two buildings, each made up of 18th-century warehouses, expect exposed brick walls and blend of period and modern furnishings. Enjoy art gallery, property tours and artist-in-residence, plus a classic restaurant and popular rooftop bar. See More
John Rutledge House Inn Charleston (South Carolina) 19 rooms from £211Sights nearby - Fort Sumter is where you can imagine the first shots of the Civil War.Great walks - Step back in time and explore Charlestons history on a walking tour.Romantic - Good for couples.Full of character
Ornate ironwork facade, elaborate interiors with Italian fireplaces make this historical townhouse a Charleston boutique favourite. Large light rooms with complimentary breakfast and access to a relaxing courtyard. Plantations, history and oceanfront strolls await you from this prime spot. See More
20 South Battery Charleston (Historic District) 11 rooms from £214Local exploring - South Battery is a sought out location due to its sea views, waterfront promenade and proximity to the heart of townCity Style - Manages to combine the grandeur of Charleston's past with luxury amenities firmly in the presentSights nearby - The heart of Charleston's historic district and all major sites are within walking distanceGreat walks - The property is located just across from White Point Gardens
Historic private mansion transformed into luxury B&B. Meticulously restored to its former glory, rooms are decorated with grand four-poster beds, impressive antiques and period artwork. Expect high-end bedding, deluxe bath products, smart TVs and homely touches. Intimate feel with an ideal location. See More
Zero George Street Charleston (South Carolina) 18 rooms from £226Foodies - The Zero Cafe has earned glowing reviews for its locally sourced and seasonal cuisineTraditional - The hotel features many original features including heart pine floors and high ceilings.Cooking classes - Every Monday and Saturday classes are held in the Kitchen Carriage HouseSights nearby - Middleton Place: a National Historic LandmarkRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
21 East Battery Charleston (Historic District) 3 rooms from £233Museums - Located on the site of Edmonston-Alston House, a Greek Revival home built in 1825 and one of Charleston's fine house museumsGroups - Quarters is made up of two rooms, ideal for friends and couples travelling together. Carriage House can sleep up to fourCity Style - Feels as though you're staying in an upmarket private house; enjoy the tranquil setting, privacy and rustic homely feelOutstanding location - No other Charleston hotel offers immediate access and views onto The Battery, making this a prime address!
Stunning B&B located within the grounds of a 19th-century waterfront mansion. Book either the cosy Carriage House or one of two rooms within the Quarters; all have kitchens and large living areas. Tasteful decor in classic style combines art, antiques and pine floors. Understated historic chic. See More
The Dewberry Charleston 155 rooms from £233City Style - An elegant property complete with French-style brasserie and two cocktail bars.Sights nearby - Visit the eccentric stately home, the Calhoun Mansion.Full of characterRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
A beautifully designed hotel set in an historic building. Perfectly mixing contemporary style and traditional charm rooms are chic and homely. A fabulous French brasserie and two bars set the scene for elegant evenings of cocktails and oysters. A glorious hotel that encapsulates that Southern charm. See More
Planters Inn Charleston (South Carolina) 64 rooms from £258Local markets - Charleston City Market is a chance to meet Lowcountry artisans including more than 50 Gullah sweetgrass basket weavers.Great walks - Middleton Place or Magnolia Gardens, previous plantation houses, offer some brilliant gardens.Sights nearby - Confederate Museum.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Prime location in the historic district, a 19th Century inn with classic interiors and fine dining at Peninsula Grill. Spacious rooms offer four-poster beds, private sitting rooms and bathrooms. Dine al fresco, or explore the city market for many other options. A historian's dream stay. See More
The Governor's House Inn Charleston (Historic District) 11 rooms from £276Romantic Break - Pick the room that ticks your boxes; fireplaces, canopy beds, private balconies and oversize whirlpool tubs are all up for grabsHistoric - Built in 1760, this was the home of Edward Rutledge, signer to the Declaration of Independence & friend of Alexander HamiltonCity Style - Dripping in Southern class and style; expect drinks on the veranda, whirling ceiling fans and chandeliers over the bath tubLocal exploring - The central location, near the historic district, means that sites, shops, restaurants and galleries are walking distance
Grand Georgian manor with traditional Charleston piazzas, formal gardens and sumptuous suites. Rooms feature rice beds with canopies, soaring ceilings, period antiques and shutters; some have piazza access. Enjoy sweeping staircase, pine floors and ornate parlour. Will appeal to history lovers. See More
The Charleston Place Charleston (South Carolina) 434 rooms from £285Great walks - Head to Waterfront Park for walk trails and fountains.Sights nearby - Confederate Museum closeby.TraditionalLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
Old South hospitality, grand reception rooms and prime spot in the historic centre. Rooms are conservatively decorated with marble bathrooms and city views. Charleston Grill is southern cooking at its finest and a drinking hole for locals. Traditional hotel is home to an indoor pool, spa and gym. See More
The Charlestonian Charleston (Historic District) 4 rooms from £286Local exploring - Great base for extended stays in the city. After days exploring, relax in this comfortable and spacious environmentGroups - Friends or families travelling together will appreciate the communal areas for downtimeLocal markets - It's walking distance to the Historic Charleston City Market which has been in operation for over 200 yearsFull of character
Range of contemporary multi-room apartments in quiet Cannonborough neighbourhood. Spacious living, dining and kitchen areas designed for families or groups give way to cosy bedrooms; some have balconies. Upscale decor combines wood floors, bold tones and objets d'art creating a warm and homely feel. See More
Hotel Bella Grace Charleston (Historic District) 50 rooms from £289City Style - Sleek city bolthole with impressive credentials; the hotel's architect, interior designer and gallerist make an all-female teamWalking distance restaurants - Trendy Delaney Oyster House is in the same building but not part of the hotel. Tuck into cocktails & signature seafood plattersLocal exploring - Tranquil base that's walking distance from the city's major sites, historic architecture and entertainment on King StreetRomantic Break - Grown-up understated luxury ideal for weekends away; rooms come with fluffy robes, impressive tech and delicious coffee
Tasteful conversion of a centrally-located 1830s home into a design-led modern luxury boutique hotel. Grey, marble and monochrome tones give an on-trend feel to well-designed rooms and self-catered studios. Plus there's a gym, terrace and breakfast included, and a popular restaurant next door. See More
Grand Bohemian Hotel Charleston Charleston (Historic District) 50 rooms from £292Roof terrace - Modelled on a secret garden, this fourth floor rooftop oasis boasts botanical cocktails, dining and historic city skyline viewsBusiness meetings - In addition to ballroom and event spaces, there's art gallery cocktail receptions, wine-tastings and farm-to-table diningArtworks - Visit the hotel's art gallery where contemporary artwork, sculptures and jewelry created by local artists is for saleCity Style - Luxurious pad in the heart of the action; enjoy both world-class amenities and enviable location
Luxury hotel with all the trimmings located in historic downtown. Expect champagne on arrival, an art-filled atrium, funky rooftop with city views, fine-dining restaurant and upscale wine bar. Colourful rooms are compact but exceedingly comfortable with fluffy robes, smart TVs and modern artwork. See More
86 Cannon Charleston 7 rooms from £293Local exploring - Set in a leafy area of Charleston, close to high-end boutiques and restaurants, this hotel is a luxury base for local exploringRomantic Break - With beautifully appointed suites and two open-air terraces, this hotel makes an indulgent couples' getawayCity Style - Set in a heritage property in a stylish Charleston neighbourhood, this hotel has reams of local city charmGreat walks - Discover historic downtown Charleston on a guided walking tour; enquire at the hotel for more detailsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
This boutique hotel is nestled within a 1860s residence in the heart of Charleston. Interiors blend mid-century elegance with classic French design and a touch of Southern style. With nightly wine and cheese served on the hotel verandah, this is a discerning city bolt-hole. See More
The Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina Charleston 92 rooms from £293Families - Family Parlor Rooms are ideal for those with kids; there's a second bedroom with twin beds as well as fireplace & outdoor spaceBeach Life - Although swimming is not possible, the resort's private white sand beach is perfect for sandcastles, relaxing and sunbathingTotal relaxation - Ultimate fly and flop destination with unbeatable combo of sun, sea views, private beach, pools, spa and sites nearbySwimming Pool - The large outdoor family pool is every child's dream. For those after a quieter time there is year-round heated 'quiet' pool
Luxury resort with views over Charleston. This expansive waterfront property boasts a private beach, amazing sunsets, seaside dining, pools & multiple dining options; it works for couples, families and friends. Super comfortable contemporary-style rooms offer balconies, lots of space and sea views. See More
Wentworth Mansion Charleston (South Carolina) 21 rooms from £316Great walks - This pet friendly hotel is the perfect place for all the family, and there are many parks to take your pooch for a walk.Romantic - Good for couples.Outstanding locationFull of characterRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels, Fodors
America’s Gilded Age mansion oozes Charleston history through its marble floors, vaulted high ceilings and antique furnishings. Large rooms with fireplaces are unique and with modern amenities and complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a range of spa treatments or head out to explore yester-year. See More
Market Pavilion Hotel Charleston (Historic District) 70 rooms from £357Local exploring - Fantastic location in the heart of Charleston; waterfront, historic homes, nightlife, sites, restaurants & shops on the doorstepSwimming Pool - The cascading rooftop pool with historic Charleston views is one of a kind in the city. A real draw on hot sunny daysRomantic Break - Old school romance; think grand pianos, epic sunsets, romantic dinners, rooftop cocktails and jetted bathtubsRestaurant - With its classically elegant setting, Grill 225 Restaurant is considered one of the best steakhouses in the city
Traditional luxury hotel boasting a prime Charleston location & show-stopping rooftop pool. Classic rooms with period decor & ornate bathrooms reflect the city's rich history; dine at the old-world steakhouse or enjoy al fresco cocktails with sea views. Suits those after good old-fashioned romance. See More
Hotel Bennett Charleston 179 rooms from £386City Style - A sumptuous, luxury hotel mixing European grandeur with Southern hospitalityLocal exploring - Walking distance from the historic part of CharlestonRestaurant - Signature restaurant Gabrielle has a very European feel, or try Fiat Lux for its Mediterranean cuisine and rooftop viewsLocal markets - Visit the weekly farmers market that's held at Marion Square
The Hotel Bennett has an imposing white exterior which opens up onto suitably grand interiors. Luxurious rooms have a traditional European feel with antique-style furniture and lavish bathrooms. Excellent regional dishes are served in the restaurant and the rooftop pool is a very nice addition. See More
The Spectator Charleston 41 rooms from £444Local exploring - Right in the heart of the Historic District, with neo-classical architecture, cobblestone streets and antebellum mansions.City Style - A sleek choice- this boutique hotel boasts cool 1920's speakeasy bar, crisp modern rooms and phenomanal service.Local markets - The Historic Charleston City Market is just down the road.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
A boutique hotel in the centre of historic Charleston, evoking the style of the roaring twenties, complemented with Southern charm and hospitality. Stylish rooms and suites with an art deco vibe, some with balcony or terrace and gourmet breakfast delivered to your door. A chic city centre spot. See More