Search the best hotels in Palm Springs
About Palm Springs
One of Southern California's most legendary destinations, Palm Springs is an oasis of soothing mineral waters and swaying palm trees set in the midst of the Sonoran Desert. Only 100 miles from L.A., this hip hotspot grew popular with big-name '60s visitors, including Elivs Presley and the Rat Pack. Now, there is a tremendous range of accommodation on offer, with everything from classic inns to opulent luxury hotels catering to a whole host of budgets. Some of the best places to stay in Palm Springs hark back to the good old days with retro-chic interiors - look out for some serious vintage vibes at the gorgeous spas and fun party pads.
Hot and dry, Palm Springs boasts wonderful mid-century modern architecture, with lots of sweeping white façades - a few of which hide some of our favourite holiday spots! Marvel at the sights from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, before heading out for a hike around the rugged Indian Canyons, San Jacinto Mountains, or Joshua Tree National Park. Alternatively, try flat cycling, or play a scenic round of golf on some of the USA's top courses. There are also some excellent museums to admire. Big-hitters include the futuristic Palm Springs Art Museum, The Palm Springs Air Museum and the impressive Agua Caliente Cultural Museum, celebrating the history, culture and modern lives of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians.
The desert city is also known for its sparkling pools and healing spas, perfect for a rejuvenating and restorative break, so our recommendations feature some dreamy wellness escapes. There's a lively party scene, too, so music lovers, art aficionados and foodies can delight in trendy eateries, bars and cultural events. Hugely popular with travellers from around the globe, the best places to stay in Palm Springs fill up fast. Book your stay well in advance to avoid missing out!
The best places to stay in Palm Springs
For a contemporary city break
- The Rowan oozes contemporary cool, with 130 swish rooms and suites set near the heart of Palm Springs. Stay here for spacious modern accommodation with floor-to-ceiling views of the city and the surrounding mountains. Unwind at the rooftop pool or laid-back Juniper's Table. Sleek and stylish.
- V Palm Springs is a hip holiday choice, with sophisticated, minimalist decor featuring crisp white linens and clean lines. The saltwater pool is at the heart of the hotel, perfect for guests to congregate and socialise! A trendy pick for groups of friends or sociable travellers, near the Moorten Botanical Gardens.
- ARRIVE Palm Springs is a stylish, modern choice. Created by one of Facebook's first employees, the 32 rooms have an airy, industrial feel. Sip craft beers and savour an ice-cream poolside, before heading out to see Palm Springs. A youthful city break pick.
For retro cool
- Sparrows Lodge has been painstakingly restored to its 1950s heyday, with rooms full of wood and cool flagstone floors. A beautiful secluded choice in South Palm Springs for travellers eager to kick back in retro surroundings. The Barn Kitchen is a real highlight.
- Holiday House is a funky boutique spot in a 1950s building. Think bold blue-and-white decor, cool artwork and retro furnishings. Hide away on your private terrace, or enjoy a cocktail by the pool after a day of hiking and exploring. A fun, adults-only pick.
- Parker Palm Springs is a gorgeous design hotel with sumptuously-appointed interiors oozing old-school Hollywood cool. Expect three pools, two restaurants and fabulous treatments at the '60s-style PSYC Spa. Luxurious and playful - great for couples!
- Monkey Tree Hotel is an intimate, 16-bedroom hideaway built by Albert Frey. The fantastic decor includes macrame animals in some rooms, multi-media artwork and bright yellows and blues in others. Chill out under yellow umbrellas by the pool, savour hearty breakfasts and relax at the Scandi spa. Teenagers are welcome. The location on the outskirts of town is great for extra privacy.
- Dive Hotel is a glamorous modernist bungalow inspired by 1960s St Tropez. Stay here for a lively house party vibe, fun bedrooms with rattan furniture, a pretty pool area and romantic hot tubs. With just 11 bedrooms, you can book the whole place for a big party! Beautifully chic.
- Del Marcos is a retro, adults-only hideaway with 17 stylish rooms -- some of which boast private terraces and little kitchenettes. Pick this place for its mid-century modern architecture. Designed by William F. Cody, the hotel has been a local landmark since 1947.
- The Willows Historic Inn is a traditional property, with just eight rooms featuring big cosy beds, antique furnishing and roll-top baths. Nestled amidst lush gardens and offering lovely views of the San Jacinto Mountains, this is a relaxed choice for lovers of old-world luxury.
- The Chateau at Lake La Quinta is a grown-up choice, featuring lavish suites and cottages with custom furnishings, jewel-like fabrics and beautiful views over La Quinta lake. The ideal romantic hideaway for well-heeled couples.
- Korakia Pensione promises a rustic spa retreat in two historic villas: one Moroccan, the other Mediteranean-inspired. Expected carved antique furnishings, light muslin drapes and evocative artwork in 28 beautiful rooms and studios. A charming escape for honeymooners looking to forget the world beyond the bougainvillea-filled gardens!
- La Serena Villas offers an elegant collection of 18 adults-only villas with an appealing outdoor pool and mountain views. Laid-back and intimate, the property also features wonderful treatments at Whispers Spa, and fresh, Mediterranean-style fare at Azúcar Restaurant. A characterful retreat where you can expect plenty of privacy.
- Villa Royale promises bold, vibrant decor in 38 villas topped with red-tiled roofs. Surrounding three pools, an onsite restaurant and atmospheric late-night bar, this is a trendy choice for artsy, design-minded couples. Adults-only.
- Colony Palms Hotel promises a tranquil, restorative escape in a remote desert location. Individually-decorated rooms feature Moroccan antiques and colourful tiles, there's a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, a soothing spa and glorious mountain views. A hidden gem for quirky couples.
For a spa
- Miracle Manor Boutique Hotel & Spa is a pint-sized refuge with eight rooms nestled between Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National Park. Pick this place for the eco ethos, bright rooms adorned with natural materials, and the alternative wellness focus. Go for the Miracle Massage! There are private yoga classes & hot spring baths, too.
- L'Horizon Resort & Spa is a luxurious boutique bolthole with 25 uber-chic bungalows and an over-21s policy. Built by William F. Cody in 1952 and with a glamorous Hollywood history, the hotel has been painstakingly refurbished by designer Steve Hermann to reflect its mid-century modern origins and understated glamour. 90 minutes of the Therapeutic Nirvana Stress Relief massage at the knockout spa, and you'll never want to leave!
- Two Bunch Palms is a sustainble wellness retreat on 77 lush acres. The first carbon-neutral resort in the USA, the property boasts an extensive spa with 22 treatment rooms, onsite thermal hot springs, and a laid-back, easygoing vibe. One for eco-minded spa enthusiasts.
- El Morocco Inn & Spa promises a relaxed desert oasis with traditional Moroccan decor in 13 rooms and an enchanting courtyard. Built on thermal hot springs, the property features a brilliant spa. Try the Marrakech Melting Massage. Charming.
- Hope Springs is an intimate, 10-bedroom hideaway with three mineral pools fed by natural hot springs. Expect minimalist interiors, a tranquil vibe and superb spa treatments. The Just-What-You-Need comes highly recommended, allowing you to create your own rejuvenating massage with your therapist. Blissful and very private.
- Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage is an extensive luxury resort with brilliant room options for couples, families and groups. Secluded and exclusive, the hotel is a haven surrounded by stunning natural scenery. Treat yourself to a massage at the spa, play a round of golf, or head out on desert excursions as a family - if you can tear little ones away from the array of Ritz Kids activities!
- Triada Palm Springs is a wonderfully affordable, family-friendly choice in the chic Movie Colony district. Flexible rooms options are ideal for groups or families, there's a great onsite restaurant, two pools and a spa. Rooms are characterful and colourful, with wooden beams, rich fabrics and private terraces. Also dog-friendly!
For great value
- Movie Colony Hotel is a modern, minimalist hangout with just 16 contemporary rooms, poised for discovering downtown Palm Springs. Built by Albert Frey in 1935, the hotel features striking views of the San Jacinto Mountains and the city skyline. An appealing boutique base promising a warm welcome. Also excellent value.
- Ace Hotel & Swim Club is a renovated 1960s motel with a classic whitewashed exterior and plenty of vintage charm. Book one of 179 well-priced rooms, and unwind at the expansive spa or the two pools. Simple and quirky!
- Alcazar Palm Springs is a lovely family-owned spot in Uptown Palm Springs. Pick this place for the quiet neighbourhood, the white-on-white minimalist Mediterranean vibe and the intimate feel. And the affordable price tag!
For an apartment or villa
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into Palm Springs International Airport and take a short bus or taxi ride into town. Most hotels will also be happy to arrange an airport pickup in advance.
- Alternatively, travel to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and hop aboard a bus or taxi to Palm Springs. The journey should take around 2.5 hours by bus.
- California is brilliant for a road trip! Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Palm Springs is hottest in July and August, when the average temperature reaches 33°C. However, it's warm year-round, so there's never really a bad time to visit. The cooler months of April - May and October can be lovely!
Still not sure?
- Explore our pick of all the best places to stay in Los Angeles.
- Broaden your search to include the best places to stay in California.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Palm Springs
Best Hotels in Palm Springs
Avalon Hotel Palm Springs Palm Springs 67 rooms from £80Local exploring - 20 minutes drive from the Aerial Tramway, 1 hour from Joshua Tree National Park, and minutes from Palm Springs sightsTotal relaxation - From the tranquil setting in verdant gardens to the excellent spa, this hotel promises guests total relaxationSpa breaks - The luxurious full-service spa, expansive gardens and 3 pools make this hotel the perfect spa break locationSwimming Pool - 3 outdoor pools, including an adults-only tranquility pool, a family pool, and 2 large hot tubs surrounded by citrus treesRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Bright, modern resort at the foot of the San Jacinto mountains in Palm Springs. The stylish Kelly Wearstler-designed rooms glow white with black gingham and primrose features. The Estrella spa is excellent, and the 3 heated pools are surrounded by chic cubanas and beautifully manicured gardens. See More
Movie Colony Hotel Palm Springs (California) 16 rooms from £77Boutique - The design is definitely modern but there's a real retro feel giving it that Californian feelLocal exploring - Discover Palm Spring's design district packed with galleries, restaurants and entertainmentActive Holiday - With the Sonoran Desert on its doorstep there are plenty of outdoor pursuits on offerSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A contemporary boutique boasting a convenient downtown Palm Springs location. The outdoor space is dominated by a large pool and snug seating areas. Inside expect chic modern rooms with vibrant colours and indulgent bathrooms. A chic little base to explore the city and surrounding desert from. See More
Triada Palm Springs Palm Springs 56 rooms from £85Total relaxation - With the feel of a Mediterranean village, a large pool and a terrace restaurant - this is a great choice for a relaxing escapeGreat walks - Just 2km from the beginning of the Palm and Tahquitz canyon hiking trialsRestaurant - Iluminara Restaurants serves Californian cuisineSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Based on the design of a Mediterranean village with 3 white colonial-style buildings surrounding a large pool. Airy whitewashed rooms have boldly designed headboards, tiled bathrooms and the best have balconies. The terrace restaurant serves Mexican inspired cuisine. Perfect for a relaxing escape. See More
Ace Hotel & Swim Club Palm Springs 179 rooms from £85Local exploring - The hotel is within biking distance of downtown, close to Joshua Tree, Salton Sea, Salvation mountain and other desert featuresSpa breaks - The two pools, hot tub, sauna, steam room and spa facilities all provide for anyone seeking a spa retreat.Restaurant - King's Highway restaurant, serving seasonal American cuisine with largely organic ingredients.Spa - Consists of a hot tub, a spa with a steam room and sauna, and assorted massage yurts.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Renovated motel retaining its 1960s whitewashed architecture but boasting contemporary features and an expansive spa with two pools. The rooms communicate laid-back chic, with draped fabrics and vintage furniture. The Swim Club also features an open fireplace, sauna, steam room and hot tub. See More
Alcazar Palm Springs Palm Springs (California) 34 rooms from £94Hideaway - Quiet spot in the Palm Spring's neighbourhood.Restaurant - Recommended.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorViews - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Family owned neighborhood feel hotel in Uptown Palm Springs great for lazy days by the pool and comfortable nights under Italian cotton sheets. White walls with modern art, this hotel has something of the Med about it. Restaurants like Cheeky's on the block. Exploring by bike or by car is possible. See More
Colony Palms Hotel Palm Springs 57 rooms from £101Parking - Free private parking on site is available. Reservations not needed.Hideaway - Tranquil, remote and surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the San Jacinto mountains.Secluded setting - For escaping.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
A beautiful and charming hotel, hidden away in the heart of Palm Springs. Individually decorated rooms. Pool, hot tub, spa - a perfect and secluded hotel to relax in, as the sun sets over the San Jacinto mountains in full view. Smart, slick and stylish, featuring a Moroccan interior. See More
Villa Royale Palm Springs (Tahquitz River Estates) 38 rooms from £112Romantic Break - Stunning rooms in private villas invite romance in the sun at this cosy, adult only resortCity Style - A collection of stylish villas in West Palm Springs, 5 minutes from DowntownRetro/Vintage - The resort has an air of Hollywood heyday, reminiscient in its designViews - The resort offers mountain views from windows, terraces and pools
A luxury collection of free-standing villas boasting 3 swimming pools and an on-site restaurant and bar serving Mediterranean/Cali fare, perfect for couples. 5 minutes drive from Downtown, the villas are spacious and comfortable, but it is their bold, arty and vibrant design that really stands out. See More
The Rowan Palm Springs 153 rooms from £130Romantic Break - The modern, clean lines of the hotel's suites against the dramatic natural landscape make this a great spot for a romantic breakHideaway - This desert oasis makes a great hideaway holiday destination, with several bars and restaurants onsite plus a rooftop poolFoodies - Foodies will enjoy the fresh, unpretentious food at Juniper's Table, the hotel's Mediterranean-style caféOutstanding location
This contemporary hotel offers guests a stylish oasis in Palm Springs. The natural landscape floods the cool and airy guestrooms via floor-to-ceiling windows, while the neutral palette is set off by patterned details. With a chic rooftop terrace and pool, stay here for your desert hideaway holiday. See More
Hope Springs Palm Springs (California) 10 rooms from £144Romantic BreakBack to Nature - Hot springs are all around.Restrictions on childrenSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor
Natural hot springs and architectural mastery make up this 10-bed hotel two hours from LA. Spacious, light and minimal rooms all around a central pool with two others for further swimming. Local restaurants and jaunts are a drive away. Perfect for a hidden spa break away from the hustle and bustle. See More
Monkey Tree Hotel Palm Springs 16 rooms from £148Total relaxation - Surrounded by mountains, complete with a Scandinavian spa and occupying a quiet spot - ideal for a relaxing brakArchitectural - Built in the 1960s by renowned architect Albert Frey and now carefully renovated - ideal for design enthusiastsRestrictions on children - Children over 14 are welcomedSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A chic design hotel, built by renowned architect Albert Frey, and now having undergone a meticulous renovation. Rooms vary in size but all have whitewashed walls, modern artwork, and vintage furniture. Complete with a large outdoor pool, a Scandinanvian spa, and healthy breakfasts. A relaxing stay. See More
The Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs 15 rooms from £148Local exploring - Get the best of both worlds here with all the bright city lights have to offer yet Joshua Tree just an hour awayTotal relaxation - In the basking Palm Springs sun, relax by the pool and enjoy the spacious guestrooms with private terracesSights nearby - Spend a day at Joshua Tree National Park, an hour away from the hotel, and explore the iconic desertSwimming Pool - Outdoor heated saltwater pool
An elegant Palm Springs hotel just minutes from downtown. Rooms are spacious and modern with white on white decor accented by pops of colour and huge marble bathrooms with walk-in showers and private cabanas. Relax poolside and soak in the Palm Springs sun. A chic little hotel conveniently located. See More
Sparrow's Lodge Palm Springs (California) 20 rooms from £156ArtworksSights nearby - 5 minutes away from Palm Springs Art Museum.Tennis - Tennis court is for all to use.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Secluded boutique lodge escape with no screens but gorgeous pool and wood fires. Rooms all showcase wooden furnishing to mirror the great outdoors. The Barn Kitchen offers delicious bites and the bar is well stocked. Koffi town is close-by for restaurants. Relax is the theme. See More
Holiday House Palm Springs 28 rooms from £171Total relaxation - An exceptionally cool and stylish spot, who's service is second to none, and surrounds are utterly tranquilRestaurant - Serves a menu of American fare daily, 11am-4pm. Several nearby restaurants to choose from for dinner. Complimentary breakfastGreat walks - Go for hikes in stark Joshua Tree National Park, around the saline Salton Sea or San Jacinto PeakSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool (all year)Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
An elegant boutique hotel set in the desert in a renovated 1950s hotel. Design is Scandi-chic with pale wood furniture set besides bold blue and white patterns. Soak up the slow pace of Palm Springs, lounge by the pool sipping cocktails and enjoy California-inspired cuisine. A chic adult-only spot. See More
V Palm Springs Palm Springs (PALM SPRINGS) 140 rooms from £172Total relaxation - A hip hotel complete with salt-water pools, fantastic cuisine and fire pits to enjoy an evening drink by.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRecommended by - Tablet
A beautifully renovated property oozing sophisticated style. Minimalist rooms are light and airy with floor to ceiling windows, crisp white linen, contemporary art and luxury bathrooms. Spend days lounging in the salt water pool or exploring the city on one of the hotel's bikes. A hip choice. See More
Korakia Pensione Palm Springs 28 rooms from £173Spa - On site spa and fitness facilities.Restrictions on children - Children cannot be accomodated.Swimming Pool - Year round outdoor pool.Opulent
This Moroccan & Mediterranean themed spa resort in Palm Springs is truly a unique experience! Rooms vary in features, think rustic charm, exposed beams, stone walls, whitewash with antique furnishing, Moroccan style day beds and plenty of muslin drapes. A desert fantasy land! See More
Miracle Manor Boutique Hotel & Spa Palm Springs 8 rooms from £181Eco break - Appreciate furniture made from reclaimed materials, organic bedding, nontoxic cleaning products, solar lighting & recyled waterSpa breaks - The property's focus on wellness aims to help guests return to balance and recover a natural state of well-beingYoga - Book a private yoga session. Rooms come equipped with yoga mats, blocks, meditation cards and scented candlesHideaway - Stay for a relaxing weekend to rest and recharge after attending the area's annual Coachella festival
Mountain-view desert retreat with focus on well-being. Alternative boutique property located close to healing natural mineral hot springs. Hippy-chic rooms combine a fresh white palette with Native Indian prints and ethnic rugs. Enjoy outdoor pool, hot tub, Moroccan-style sun deck, spa & yoga area. See More
ARRIVE Palm Springs Palm Springs 32 rooms from £195City Style - With high-end tech, communal hangouts and chic modern design - this is a very stylish stayGreat walks - Get out the city and spend a day hiking in the desertSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolAdult Only
As the brainchild of one of the first employees of Facebook, it comes as no surprise that this hotel has some seriously high-end tech. Rooms have an industrial feel, the best have terraces with gas fires. Outside there are communal areas, poolside bar serving craft beers, and an ice-cream parlour. See More
Les Cactus Palm Springs 27 rooms from £201Hideaway - Will suit those looking to escape the area's party atmosphere. Speakers are not allowed, resulting in a tranquil, restful stayTotal relaxation - Soak in the hot tub, sunbathe by the pool, practice yoga, lay in a hammock or enjoy a massage before an evening by the fireSights nearby - Learn about desert cacti at the lovely Moorten Botanical Garden, just a short distance from the propertySwimming Pool - The large pool, surrounded by loungers and vintage parasols, is the perfect sun trap
1930s desert motel transformed into a pretty guesthouse with gardens, outdoor pool and hot tub. With a flamingo-pink and candy-striped green palette, interiors blend Sixties kitsch with Millennial cool; expect light, airy rooms, cane furnishings and mid-century touches. Laid-back adult-only haven. See More
La Maison Hotel, Palm Springs Palm Springs 13 rooms from £202Romantic Break - An intimate retreat for a special weekend away; enjoy no distractions, idyllic pool, leafy gardens & atmospheric outdoor diningTotal relaxation - A great place to rest and recharge; quiet, peaceful and relaxing with plenty of sunshine, greenery and nearby attractionsSights nearby - Learn more about desert flora and fauna - cacti, wildflowes and trees - at the impressive Moorten Botanical GardenSwimming Pool - The enclosed heated Mediterranean style pool is the perfect place to while away a hot desert afternoonRecommended by - Fodors
Romantic Mediterranean-style boutique property with enclosed courtyard garden, tropical foliage and palm trees, glamorous pool, outdoor kitchen and chic al fresco bar. Classic rooms combine glossy terracotta floors, carved wooden beds, traditional decor & airy French windows. Tucked away hidden gem. See More
Del Marcos Palm Springs 17 rooms from £210Romantic Break - Order food to your door (or a massage) and hunker down for some time with your significant other in this adult only hotelArchitectural - Awarded a prize by the AIA as an example of cutting-edge resort hotel architectureSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolAdult Only
A chic adult-only hotel in the city's historic Tennis Club neighbourhood. Designed around a large pool, rooms are bright and modern with floor-to-ceiling windows (the best have private terrace areas). Healthy breakfasts are served and while there's no restaurant, food can be delivered to the room. See More
El Morocco Inn & Spa Palm Springs 13 rooms from £226Total relaxation - While away days enjoying indulent spa treatments, soaking in the hot springs, relaxing in a garden hammock & playing lawn gamesRomantic Break - Outdoor showers under the stars, candelit courtyard, nightime swimming & spoiling spa treatments makes for a romantic retreatWellbeing - The pool, hot tub and spa use water from the nearby mineral-rich hot spring which is considered to have healing propertiesSwimming Pool - The outdoor pool is filled with water from the natural hot spring nearby and is open 24 hours for midnight pool parties
Romantic Moroccan-themed desert property located on thermal hot springs. Riad-style courtyard boasts atmospheric fire pits, lanterns and cosy seating. Exotic rooms channel Casablanca with canopy beds, white linens, oriental rugs, love seats and Moroccan tea sets. Fab spa, outdoor pool and hot tub. See More
Ingleside Inn Palm Springs 30 rooms from £234Total relaxation - Set in a secluded spot between the San Jacinto Mountains and Palm Springs - perfect for a quiet getawayLocal exploring - Tennis and hiking are nearby as is Palm Springs and its excellent selection of restaurants and shopsGreat walks - A wide range of hikes start near the property, with trails to suit all levels of fitnessTennis - There are a number of floodlit tennis courts nearby
An elegant inn set in a secluded spot between San Jacinto Mountains and downtown Palm Springs. Traditional rooms feature four-posters, hardwood floors, and antiques. A large outdoor pool has wonderful mountain views while the long-standing Melvyn's restaurant serves innovative fine dining. See More
Parker Palm Springs Palm Springs (Canyon Sands) 144 rooms from £238Total relaxation - Enjoy the lush gardens, excellent restaurants, sumptuous rooms and a top class spaCity Style - A stylish, design rich retreat a short drive from the city centreRestaurant - Mr Parker's Restaurant specialises in French Cuisine, while Norma's serves up American and World cuisineDesigner - Clean, bright and boldly playful design by Jonathan AdlerRecommended by - Fodors
Sumptuous design features punctuate this luxury resort in Palm Springs, boasting 3 pools, and 2 restaurants. Reminiscent of the city's Hollywood heyday hotels, the stylish PSYC Spa evokes 60s cool while offering an exhaustive range of contemporary treatments. Perfect for design conscious couples. See More
Two Bunch Palms Palm Springs (Desert Hot Springs) 65 rooms from £243Romantic Break - With beautifully appointed suites which induce a sense of peace and tranquility, book this hotel for a laid-back couples' stayTotal relaxation - With yoga, a farm-to-table restaurant and a relaxed, adults-only atmosphere, this hotel is perfect for a slow, restful breakSpa breaks - This hotel offers a range of wellness treatments, in addition to the sauna, pool and hot tub facilitiesSights nearby - Take in spectacular views of Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
Set on 77 lush acres in Palm Springs, this adults-only hotel is the first carbon-neutral resort, and the oldest mineral hot springs spa, in the USA. Suites induce a sense of tranquillity with exposed stone walls, natural wood accents and indoor plants - an ideal place for rest and rejuvenation. See More
The Willows Historic Inn Palm Springs (412 West Tahquitz Canyon Way) 8 rooms from £293Sights nearby - Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs Desert Museum are both walking distance.Swimming Pool - Outdoor Pool.Back to NatureHideaway - Tranquil and intimate.
Traditional and intimate boutique with views of the San Jacinto Mountains. Relax by the pool or spoil your self with a private massage. The rooms are classic and comfortable, with fireplaces and gorgeously deep bathtubs. Al-fresco gourmet breakfast is a delicious way to start the day. See More
Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage Palm Springs (Rancho Mirage) 244 rooms from £304Romantic Break - Bathtubs large enough for two, a romantic fine dining restaurant, and couples' treatments in the spaSpa breaks - The hotel's spa is one of the best in the region with treatments being locally inspiredViews - The whole property offers stunning views over the surrounding desert landscapeSwimming Pool - There are two outdoor pools: one for all the family, but the stunning Vista Pool is for adults only
A luxury resort located near Palm Springs offering far-reaching desert views. Spacious rooms are decorated in neutral hues, each has a large soaking tub and the best have terraces with fire pits. With a fine dining restaurant and one of the best spas in the region, this is a truly spoiling escape. See More
Dive Hotel, Palm Springs Palm Springs 11 rooms from £343Total relaxation - Spend heavenly days sunbathing under a desert sun, swimming, drinking cocktails and lounging on day beds in this idyllic oasisCity Style - The place to stay to channel Mad Men meets Brigitte Bardot levels of glamour; there are even custom-made cocktail cabinetsExclusive use - Rent out the whole property with a group of friends for a party weekend get-away filled with pool parties and sundownersOpulent - Le Reve and the Paris Suite boasts Christian Lacroix wallpaper, ceiling mural, belle epoque bed and Parisien chandeliers
Stylish boutique retreat modeled on 1960s St Tropez. The classic white-wash modernist bungalow is home to a palm-fringed garden with fire pits, day beds, hot tub and pool surrounded by cute parasols. All-white rooms feature retro rattan furniture and wood floors. French Riviera chic in the desert. See More
L'Horizon Resort & Spa Palm Springs 25 rooms from £374Total relaxation - A feeling of a posh friend's luxurious home, with indulgent spa treatments, a saltwater pool and beautifully arranged suitesGreat walks - There are loads of fantastic hikes and trails within reach of the resort, book tours through Indian Canyons Hiking TrailsRestrictions on children - All guests must be 21 or overSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
A 1950's big shot Hollywood private retreat, turned effortlessly into an elegant boutique resort. Steve Hermann has worked his magic on the interior- think vintage furnishings, exposed beam ceilings and luxurious Frette sheets. With a fantastic restaurant, knockout spa and a central infinity pool. See More
La Serena Villas Palm Springs (Historic Tennis Club) 18 rooms from £507Romantic Break - Private villas, couples massage, and lots of privacy mark this property as an ideal romantic destinationCity Style - A stylish and bright collection of villas in one of Palm Springs' most trendy areasRestaurant - Dining at on-site Azúcar Restaurant is a fresh, elegant experience in Mediterranean cuisine and cocktailsLocal markets - Palm Springs Village Fest is a short drive away, offering fresh local produceRecommended by - Tablet
Stylish and attractive villas make up this charming and elegant resort in one of Palm Springs' most trendy neighbourhoods. Boasting a cool and cultured Mediterranean restaurant, a serene massage and skin treatment spa, and a year-round outdoor pool; the resort is ideal for a sunny couples retreat. See More