Best Hotels in the Palmeraie
Don't fancy the hectic buzz of the medina? Take a twenty minute taxi ride and you’ll find the Beverly Hills of Marrakech, a great palm forest dotted with luxurious hotels and stunning private villas. This is the Palmeraie, and our Gurus know the best hotels in the Palmeraie…
With Marrakech, the trick is to stay in the medina for a few nights before heading to the Palmeraie, the city's answer to a weekend in the country. Here you’ll find majestic views of the Atlas Mountains, herb gardens, spacious rooms and decent sized swimming pools. And to make sure your every comfort is met, use our Guru’s recommendations for the best hotels in the Palmeraie to plan your trip.
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie for Style
- Jnane Tamsna is a fairytale hideaway of minimalist Moroccan splendour with a great hammam, set amid 9 acres of delicious smelling gardens.
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie for Foodies
- Dar Zemora is one of the Palmeraie's best kept secrets: it is small and luxurious, with just six beautiful rooms, set in three acres filled with lemon trees and roses. The food is fantastic and indulgent.
- Also have a look at Villa 55 which offers cooking lessons and excellent organic food.
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie for Luxury
- The Mosaic Palais Aziza is set amid five acres of lush gardens with fruit and palm trees planted around the pools and terraces. The twenty eight rooms and six suites offer contemporary comforts all wrapped up in traditional Moroccan decor.
- Or try the Ksar Char Bagh, a stunning Moorish palace with more gorgeous gardens, a luxury hammam, an Alain Ducasse trained head chef, a vast library, fumoir and much, much more!
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie for Romance
- Dar Ayniwen is a truly luxury romantic haven. Originally built as a private home, many of the original owner’s treasures still remain. Accommodation is in eight luxury suites, four in the main house and four scattered around the beautiful gardens.
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie for Eco-Friendly Values
- Les Cinq Djellabas is a great alternative to the riads of Marrakech: an eco friendly hotel, with views of the Atlas mountains. Accommodation is in ten African eco-lodges dotted around the palm, banana and olive filled gardens.
Can't find the right property from our selection of hotels in the Palmeraie?
- Check out our Guru’s list of the best riads in Marrakech,
- find another way to escape the crush on our list of the best hotels near Marrakech,
- consider one of our Guru’s recommendation for the best hammams in Marrakech,
- expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Marrakech,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
The Best Hotels in the Palmeraie
Jnane Tamsna Marrakech 24 rooms from £226Families - With extensive gardens, five pools, tennis courts, and prebooked specialised kids activities this is the perfect family getaway.Weddings - One of the hotel's main clientele due to the beautiful grounds and flexible accommodation in different buildings.Garden - A 15-acre walled estate.WellbeingRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Dar Zemora Marrakech 6 rooms from £195Country Escape - A totally tranquil property near the bustling city of Marrakesh making it the ideal place to relax after a days explorationRomantic Break - A romantic haven, with lavish fourposter beds, incredible six-course dinners and lush gardens for strolling hand in hand.Tennis - Access to tennis courts can be arranged by the hotel.Swimming Pool - Two outdoor poolsRecommended by - I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith
Hotel Les Cinq Djellabas Marrakech (Annakhil) 10 rooms from £200Total relaxation - A quiet, idyllic spotSecluded setting - but within easy reach of the MedinaSwimming Pool - Heated Outdoor poolCooking classes - Check for timings.Recommended by - Tablet
A haven in the heat of Marrakech. Ten African eco-lodges sprawling through an acre of garden. Combining contemporary design and a hint of traditional Moroccan craftsmanship. Absolute barefoot luxury and wellbeing in a private setting. The ideal relaxation spot for couples. See More
Ksar Char Bagh Marrakech (La Palmeraie BP 2449) 13 rooms from £304Honeymoons - A private a and tranquil palace, with romantic suites, candlelight dinners and plenty of grounds to explore.Spa breaks - A wonderful hammam for the unique spa experience.Swimming Pool - Luxurious outdoor poolArchitectural - Moorish palace.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape, Kiwi Collection, Relais & Chateaux
A beautiful Moorish palace, in the Palmeraie scrub-land. The elegant suites marry phenomenal attention to detail with Moroccan chic and European style. The tranquil gardens, luxurious hammam and mouthwatering cuisine make this a fairy-tale honeymoon retreat you'll never want to leave. See More
Mosaic Palais Aziza Marrakech (Commune J'Nanate) 28 rooms from £234Sights nearby - Just 10 minutes from medinaSwimming Pool - Lovely Outdoor PoolSpa - And hammamRomantic - Good for couples.
A romantic, secluded hotel that’s ideal for couples who want to steer clear of the chaotic Medina. Luxurious, yet charming, this retreat offers a fusion of contemporary comforts and traditional Moroccan décor. The pool, spa & two on-site restaurants offer the perfect spot for ultimate relaxation. See More
Dar Ayniwen Palmeraie de Marrakech 8 rooms from £174Cooking classes - Free cookery classes for hotel guests!Romantic - Good for couples.Full of characterTraditional