The 7 Best Spa Hotels in Boston
Boston has a wide selection of luxury hotels with something to suit all tastes whether you prefer classic elegance or something a touch more contemporary. For that little added indulgence, our hotel experts recommend choosing a hotel with a spa. The best spa hotels in Boston are conveniently situated around the city centre, the waterfront and the harbour meaning that after a day exploring the city by foot you can return for a soothing massage. Our Hotel Gurus have hand-selected their favourite spa hotels chosen on their amenities, position, service and design. So why not browse through our collection to start planning your next break?
For a waterfront hotel
- Battery Wharf Hotel is a modern hotel that was part of Boston's Battery Wharf development in the harbour area of the city. Book one of the sea-facing dual-aspect rooms for unbeatable views. Boasting two restaurants and an expansive gym and spa which offers an array of treatments and therapies.
- Luxurious Boston Harbor Hotel offers classic rooms with bay or harbour views. The spoiling spa provides a wide range of restorative treatments focussing on relaxation and healing, plus there's a nail salon too. Complete with an award-winning restaurant, and an indoor pool, not to mention first-class service, this indulgent choice is worth every penny.
For a Harvard location
- Charles Hotel is set in the heart of Harvard Square. This hotel is classically Boston - a smart, bookish feel with burgundy armchairs, private library and large bedrooms with city views. The on-site dining has a cool bar and private jazz club. While Corbu Spa and Salon offers a good range of organic, french-inspired treatments, plus there's a luxury sauna. A real has-it-all stay.
For a five-star
- The Langham, Boston is a five-star luxury hotel, located in the former Federal Reserve Bank in downtown Boston. The elegant rooms exude old school opulence while the collection of bars and restaurants are no less than excellent. Complete with an indoor pool and state-of-the-art spa and fitness suite - this is an indulgent option.
- Mandarin Oriental Boston offers contemporary design with its classic Asian touch. Boasting enticing fine-dining options and an extensive spa which offers tailor-made programmes and even designated spa suites for those who would rather not leave the comfort of their room!
- Four Seasons Boston is a luxury option well positioned overlooking the Public Garden. Elegant rooms offer wonderful city views and plenty of mod cons. The spa offers a wide range of treatments and includes a pool, whirlpool and saunas.
- Four Seasons One Dalton Street is a striking 61-storey glass tower in Boston's Back Bay. Rooms and suites are a master-class in contemporary design; think slick but cosy with floor-to-ceiling city views. Enjoy the art collection, 3 buzzy restaurants and the spa which has a whole floor dedicated to it.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Boston.
- Widen your search to include all our recommendations for the best waterfront hotels in Boston.
- Alternatively, feel free to call or email one of our gurus for advice.
Battery Wharf Hotel Boston (West End) 150 rooms from £132Business meetings - Waterfont ballrooms, conference and meeting rooms make this is a great venue for eventsCity Style - Experience a totally different side of the city. Soak in the sea air and harbour viewsSights nearby - It's a short walk to New England Aquarium, Custom House and TD Garden - the city's famous sports arenaGreat walks - Stroll along the Waterfront Harbor Walk, with direct access from the hotel
A modern hotel that was part of Boston's Battery Wharf development in the city's harbour area. Many of the property's light-filled and spacious rooms boast sea views and dual aspect. Take advantage of two restaurants and the expansive gym and spa, as well as the water-facing terrace sit-out area. See More
Charles Hotel, Boston Boston (Massachusetts) 294 rooms from £169Spa - Corbu Spa and Salon offers a good range of organic, french-inspired treatments, plus there's a luxury saunaRestaurant - A choice between fresh and honest cooking at Henrietta's table or the Italain cuisine at Rialto's.Sights nearby - Harvard Art MuseumsGreat walks - Harvard SquareRecommended by - Tablet
Set in the heart of Harvard Square, this hotel is classically Boston- a smart, bookish feel with burgundy armchairs, private library and large bedrooms with city views. The on site dining has a cool bar and private jazz club. Charming cafes, restaurants and shops on its doorstep. See More
The Langham, Boston Boston 318 rooms from £155Sights nearby - Glide together across the iconic Frog Pond in America’s oldest public park, Boston Common.Spa - State of the art fitness centre plus whirlpool, indoor lap pool and saunasSwimming Pool - Indoor year round pool.Lively - Hip and happening.
A five star luxury hotel, located in the former Federal Reserve Bank in downtown Boston. The elegant rooms exude old school opulence, with palatial beds, elegant drapes, marble bathrooms and plush linens. There are a range of high end restaurants and bars onsite. Explore Boston like a local! See More
The Boston Harbor Hotel Boston (Massachusetts) 230 rooms from £242Spa - Offering a range of restorative treatments with an emphasis on relaxation and healing, plus nail salonSights nearby - Boston Harbor Islands National Park is only 100 metres away.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet, CN Traveller
This contemporary luxury harbour hotel offers guests an indoor pool and spa. The large, classic rooms with city, bay or harbour views and modern bathrooms. Meritage Restaurant's chef is award winning and whips up seasonal produce accompanied with an extensive wine list. See More
Mandarin Oriental Boston Boston (Massachusetts) 148 rooms from £362Restaurant - Bar Boulud, a French-inspired bistro & wine bar with brasserie fare, seasonal New England dishes and signature charcuterie.Whirlpool Bathtub - Book the Royal Suite for a marble spa style bathroom with whirlpool tubSights nearby - Boston Public LibraryGreat walks - Boston Public GardenRecommended by - Fodors
A luxury city hotel set in an elegant limestone and marble fronted building. Gorgeous suites and contemporary bedrooms with an exotic Asian feel. Modern luxuries and fine dining venues as well as a vast spa offering high end pampering. Fantastic downtown location. See More
Four Seasons Boston Boston (Massachusetts) 273 rooms from £351Museums - Art lovers should head to the Museum of Fine Arts and the Institute of Contemporary Art.Spa - In addition to the wide range of treatments you'll find a pool, whirlpool and relaxing saunasFishing - Head to Boston Harbour to see what the fisherman are saying for the day.Sights nearby - Head up to the 50th floor of Prudential Tower for views of the city.
This luxurious hotel overlooks the Public Garden with indoor pool and spa treatments. Classic contemporary rooms with city views, marble bathrooms, all the mod-cons. The Bristol offers seasonal dishes, Bistro Bar for cocktails and small plates in a lively yet relaxed setting. Location is spot on! See More
Four Seasons One Dalton Street Boston 273 rooms from £511City Style - Views have to be some of the best in the Boston. Look out over the city skyline from the pool, the bath, and even bedLocal exploring - It's easy to visit all of the city's top sites on foot; Boston Public Library, Symphony Hall and Museum of Fine ArtsRomantic Break - It's hard to beat the combo of slick dining venues, stand-alone tubs with jaw-dropping city views and sexy suitesFoodies - Home to an outpost of world-famous Japanese restaurant, Zuma. Be sure to make a reservation, it's unmissable
Located in a 61-storey glass tower in Boston's Back Bay, this a luxury 5-star hotel with a lot to boast about. Rooms and suites are a master-class in contemporary design; think slick but cosy with floor-to-ceiling city views. Enjoy the art collection, 3 buzzy restaurants & excellent central spot. See More