The Best Hotels in Brickell
Brickell, Miami's financial centre, has fast become a magnet for both residents and visitors alike with its vast skyscrapers, high-end shopping, cinemas, restaurants, and bars. A real one-shop stop of everything that you would need from the city, plus downtown is right next door and there is also a long stretch of coastline when you want to exit the rat race and take in some fresh sea air. The area has a polished and modern feel and this is very much reflected in its hotels. Our hotel experts have hand-selected the best hotels in Brickell chosen on their design, service, and amenities (note: both have epic rooftop pools for that real Miami feel). So whether you are on a couples city break or a party weekend with friends, why not browse through our collection to start planning your next stay?
For a boutique
- SLS Brickell is a fun young boutique perfectly suited to groups of friends on a city break. Pastel pink rooms lend wonderful city views and the best have free-standing baths. While the rooftop pool and bar, complete with an oversized "rubber" duck sculpture, hosts plenty of events.
- Four Seasons Miami is a luxury resort rising 70 storeys high above the skyline in the heart of the financial and cultural centre, with all the expected luxury trimmings including a wonderful spa and popular steakhouse. Ocean views can be enjoyed from the rooms or the rooftop pool. Luxury defined.
Still not sure where to book?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Miami.
- Refine your search to the best five star hotels in Miami or the best party hotels in Miami.
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in the Florida Keys.
- Or, feel free to contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
SLS Brickell Miami (Brickell) 124 rooms from £124Local exploring - American Airlines Arena and Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and Bayside Market Place are all less than 5 minute drive from SLSBusiness meetings - There are several high-tech meeting and conference rooms avaliableRestaurant - FI'LIA- An Italian Restaurant and SAAM which has a business-casual feel. The hotel also offers poolside serviceLively - Poolside events take place at the weekends bringing in lots of guests
A luxury hotel in the heart of Brickell. Rooms are modern and spacious decorated in fun pastel pink hues, the best boast enormous free-standing bathtubs. Large balconies offer great views and the poolside events and bar provide a lively atmosphere. An ideal choice for friends on a city break. See More
Four Seasons Miami Miami (Brickell) 221 rooms from £408Outstanding location - The hotel is in the heart of bustling Brickell, downtown Miami’s financial and cultural centreBusiness meetings - The hotel is located in the heart of Miami's business district and offers various meeting roomsLocal exploring - Lively South Beach is only a 15 minute drive awayRestaurant - Steak & Bar serves contemporary American cuisine from locally sourced seafood and vegetables to steaks
A luxury resort rising 70 storeys high above the skyline in the heart of the financial and cultural centre. Deluxe rooms and suites offer gorgeous views. The indulgent spa and rooftop pool are a real plus. EDGE, the steakhouse and bar, offers delicious seafood and modern cuts. A smart choice. See More