Best Hotels in Waterfront, Washington DC
The Waterfront area of Washington DC is a lively neighbourhood with great city connections and some exciting restaurants and entertainment venues. Located between the National Mall and Washington Channel, visitors congregate here for the busy feel, good selection of shops and, of course, the water views. Our hotel experts have scanned the area to bring you the best hotels in Waterfront, Washington DC. Both are luxury options but differ greatly in design. So whether you are looking for a hip industrial conversion or an elegant five star, why not browse through our collection to start planning your next city break?
For traditional style
- Salamander Washington DC is an elegant five star hotel set in a quiet spot by the tidal basin. Expect all the luxury trimmings including a spa, restaurant, bar and a beautiful indoor pool. Service is on-point and many of the luxurious rooms benefit from wonderful water views.
For modern design
- Thompson Washington DC is a seriously luxe hotel set in Navy Yard (one of the city's trendiest districts). Rooms perfectly merge the industrial building's original features with contemporary minimalist design. However, it's the restaurant Maialino Mare that's really got guests clamouring for a reservation.
Still not sure which to book?
- Try this collection of famous hotels in Washington DC, our list of family hotels in Washington DC or checkout hotels in Washington DC near the Smithsonian or the best boutique hotels in Washington DC.
- Expand your search to include all hotels in Washington DC.
- Or contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Salamander Washington DC Washington DC 400 rooms from £215City Style - A luxury stay with all the expected trimmings included stylish design, a fabulous spa, and top-notch diningSwimming Pool - 50 foot indoor heated poolOpulent5* Luxury - Very high service standards.
A five-star luxury stay set in a quiet cul-de-sac near the Tidal Basin. Expect all the luxury trimmings here: spacious suites that perfectly mix a homely feel with a touch of indulgence, a spoiling spa, lounge bar and restaurant. As suitable for families as for business people. See More
Thompson Washington DC Washington DC 225 rooms from £161City Style - A sophisticated space that offers clean contemporary design and one of the city's hottest restaurantsLocal exploring - Boasting a very central location just minutes from Anacostia waterfront and marina in Navys YardFoodies - Maialino Mare, is a seafood-focused sister spot to New York City's Roman trattoriaDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
A seriously luxe hotel set in Navy Yard, one of the city's trendiest districts. Rooms perfectly merge the industrial building's original features with contemporary minimalist design. However, it's the restaurant Maialino Mare that's really got guests clamouring for a reservation - simply superb! See More