Search the best hotels in Washington DC
About Washington DC
A visitor’s paradise, where politics meets art, history and architectural splendour, Washington D.C. can feel more like a showcase than a city. Whether you're in town on business, or are travelling with family and friends, you’ll find a vast array of accommodation options to consider. Our selection of the best places to stay in Washington D.C. includes everything from small heritage inns to imposing landmark hotels with glittering interiors, top-notch amenities and terrific food.
Some of our Washington DC collections:
- The Best Hotels near a Metro in Washington DC
- The Best Luxury Hotels in Washington DC
- The Best Historic Hotels in Washington DC
- The Best Hotels near the White House
- The Best Hotels in Washington DC for Sightseeing
- The Best Hotels in Washington DC near the Museums
- The Most Romantic Hotels in Washington DC
- The Best Hotels in Washington DC with a Pool
- The Best Hotels with Balconies in Washington DC
- Cool Hotels in Washington DC
- The Best Pet Friendly Hotels in Washington DC
- The Best Family Hotels in Washington DC
- Best Business Hotels in Washington DC
There are a seemingly endless array of attractions in the city, so it’s really a case of pacing yourself — and coming back. Capitol Hill makes for an impressive sight at one end of the National Mall, and there are some wonderful hotels in this part of downtown. You’ll be within easy reach of the White House, the Lincoln Memorial and the lakeside Jefferson Memorial. Nearby Penn Quarter and Chinatown offer easy access to bars and restaurants, whilst historic Dupont Circle is a perfect for those eager to pop into boutiques, bars and brasseries. Georgetown and Foggy Bottom, slightly to the west, are home to red-brick colonial mansions, antique shops and designer boutiques aplenty.
Regardless of where you choose to base yourself, culture buffs will be fascinated by the National Gallery of Art, the Smithsonian, the National Air & Space Museum and the National Archives, amongst other highlights. Historians should also consider the Washington Monument, the National World War II Memorial, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. Cross the Potomac River to see Arlington — site of the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery — before venturing south for an afternoon in picturesque Alexandria. The springtime cherry blossoms at Tidal Basin are not to be missed.
Nestled in one of the world’s most famous cities, the best places to stay in Washington D.C. promise style, culture and fabulous food. You’re in for a real treat!
The Best Places to Stay in Washington DC
For Downtown Luxury
- St Regis Washington DC is a gorgeous traditional hotel in a prime downtown location. Think European elegance with impressive public spaces clad in red and gold, sumptuous rooms and suites, fine dining, a gym and multiple event venues. The hotel of choice for world leaders and celebrities for more than a century.
- The Hay-Adams promises fabulous views of the White House. Large, luxurious rooms boast beds clad in Italian linens and sumptuous marble bathrooms. Sip cocktails at Off the Record before dining in style at The Lafayette. Beautiful, and well-suited to couples, business travellers and families.
- Intercontinental The Willard is a deluxe historic hotel in the heart of the city. Pick this place for the opulent heritage feel, complete with chandeliers, soaring ceilings and palm-fringed hallways. The suites are fabulous. This is the grand dame of Washington.
- Hamilton Hotel is a landmark building turned swish contemporary hotel. Spacious rooms feel modern and comfortable, with original features adding to a real sense of charm. The Italian brasserie and bar are superb, and the downtown location is excellent. Shared spaces are imposing and more traditional.
- Jefferson Hotel is a glamorous choice in central Washington DC, with high-ceilinged guestrooms, sparkling chandeliers and delectable seasonal cuisine. The in-house spa is ideal for unwinding after big days in the city.
For an Intimate Bolthole
- Akwaaba DC has just eight guestrooms, each of which has been tastefully styled. Expect deep bathtubs for long soaks, breakfasts in the grand dining room and easy access to trendy Dupont Circle. Very chic.
- Swann House is a lavish 19th Century B&B with opulent suites featuring four poster beds, whirlpool bathtubs and log fireplaces. An inviting choice with 12 rooms in the historic Dupont Circle district.
- Tabard Inn has the honour of being Washington DC's oldest hotel. Jam-packed with character, this small inn is near Dupont Circle, and individually styled rooms feature artwork and antiques aplenty. Enjoy live jazz and fine dining. Perfect for couples and keen foodies.
- American Guest House is well-suited to couples and history buffs, with 12 rooms in a traditionally deocrated stately home. The fabulous home cooked breakfasts add to the appeal!
For Waterfront Views
- The Intercontinental Washington DC - The Wharf promises a swish stay right on the water's edge. A contemporary property showcasing glittering glass and steel, the hotel has a rooftop pool, penthouse bar and multiple dining options. Chic rooms have spa bathrooms and impressive views. The spa, fitness centre and outdoor yoga are ideal for wellness-conscious travellers.
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC offers five-star luxury near the Tidal Basin. Great for families, couples and business travellers alike, the hotel overlooks the water, and offers indulgent suites, a spa, meeting rooms, indoor pool and top-notch dining.
- Thompson Washington DC sits in Navy Yard, one of the city's trendiest districts. The decor blends the building's original industrial features with contemporary minimalist design. The big pull is the superb Maialino Mare restaurant, but the waterfront views and sophisticated feel are a bonus.
- Rosewood Washington is perched right on the canal in upmarket Georgetown. Stay here for the leafy location, crisp, modern design and delectable culinary offerings at CUT by Wolfgang Puck. For families, couples or business travellers eager to overlook the water in a high-end part of town.
For Contemporary Cool
- Riggs has been transformed from an old bank building into a seriously cool contemporary hotel whose individually designed rooms boast velvet upholstery and funky art pieces. The terrific French bistro and glamorous, Art Deco-inspired bar will keep you coming back!
- Eaton DC is a cosmopolitan arts and music hub advocating innovation and socially conscious thinking. Attractive rooms feature rich textiles, vinyl record players and carefully curated literature. There's an onsite bar, 50-seat theatre, meditation and yoga studio, as well as a rooftop garden with a tantalising restaurant. A trendy lifestyle hotel.
- The Dupont Circle Hotel will also appeal to a hip, well-heeled crowd, with smart modern rooms (some housing four-posters), and swish shared spaces for convivial evenings, large-scale events and weddings. Close to many of the city's iconic attractions.
- The Embassy Row Hotel oozes cool, with chic rooms, a games room encouraging interaction and a rooftop terrace pool which famously hosts silent discos in the summer. Bright, fun-loving and luxurious.
- Yours Truly DC is a sleek, well-priced hotel with contemporary rooms featuring vinyl record players, spa showers and soothing colour schemes. Families will appreciate the flexible room options and fun kids' programme, which includes access to a library and various games. A cool, family-friendly city pad.
- Malolo B&B has a pleasant little garden and bright, South Pacific-inspired interiors with options for families with young children. Expect made-to-order breakfasts, and the occasional 5-course dinners to be enjoyed around the kitchen table. Intimate, relaxed and a short metro ride from the sights.
For Great Value
- Moxy Washington promises a great-value stay close to the city centre. Popular with families and groups, the hotel offers everything from table football to live music. Hip rooms have expansive city views, and some come with bunk beds for fun group trips. Very affordable.
- Hotel Hive is a converted warehouse with simple, modern rooms in a central location. With choices ranging from queen rooms to bunk beds, there's a reasonable option for everyone. The onsite bar is a buzzing gathering place. Great value.
FOR A HOLIDAY HOUSE OR APARTMENT
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly into Washington Dulles International Airport if travelling from abroad. Travellers from within North America will most likely arrive at Reagan National Airport. You'll find taxis and shuttle buses from both airports into the city centre.
- Alternatively, there are regular Amtrak rail and bus services from neighbouring cities to Washington D.C.
- If you would like to hire a car, we suggest that you contact our online partner Rentalcars.
- Visit between June and September for warmer temperatures and an especially lively summer feel. Autumn (October - November) is beautiful and cosy!
Still Not Sure?
- Expand your search to include all the best places to stay in Baltimore.
- Alternatively, see our pick of the best places to stay in nearby Maryland.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Washington DC
Best Hotels in Washington DC
Tabard Inn Washington DC 35 rooms from £78City Style - With live jazz, stylish antiques, and fine dining - all just off Dupont Square - it doesn't get much more chic than thisFoodies - The restaurant is one of the first farm-to-table in the region and is the star attraction of the propertyLocal exploring - The central location is unbeatable, with many attractions within walking distanceSights nearby - The White House is a short walk away and the National Mall is easily accessible by metro
Washington's oldest hotel, this 35-room inn is jam-packed with character and is perfectly located just off Dupont Circle. Individually styled rooms are filled with artworks and well-selected antiques. Live jazz is played beside the fireplace and the farm-to-table restaurant is award-winning. Superb! See More
Moxy Washington Washington DC (Washington) 200 rooms from £84Lively - With frequent live music preformed in the lobby - this hotel has a fun vibeValue chic - Some rooms feature bunk beds which come in at very reasonable ratesCity Style - An utterly contemporary stay with a trendy industral feelSailing - Hire a paddle boat at Tidal Basin and spend a leisurely afternoon paddling about
A modern hotel located in the city centre. The cavernous lobby is packed full of entertainment from football tables to live music, which sets the tone for this lively hotel. Rooms are achingly hip with expansive windows lending fabulous city views and modern bathrooms separated by frosted glass. See More
Yours Truly DC Washington DC (Northwest) 355 rooms from £101Local exploring - Explore the world-class restaurants, concert venues, theaters, (free) museums and much more in Washington DCCity Style - Sleek interiors and a perfect location in the heart of Downtown D.CKids Club - Yours Truly Kids program, guests under the age of 10 enjoy access to the book and games library, a colouring and activity bookSights nearby - Visit the nearby White House and Lincoln Memorial, less than a 20 minute walk from the hotel
A sleek hotel set in the heart of Downtown D.C. Contemporary rooms feature warm colour schemes, oriental rugs, vinyl record players, house plants and spa-showers. Sip on handcrafted cocktails on the terrace, sample delicious South American delicacies and listen to live music. A chic city pad. See More
Akwaaba DC Washington DC 8 rooms from £117Local exploring - Set just off Dupont Circle, this is a perfect spot to explore the city's main sites as well as boutiques, bars and restaurntsSights nearby - The White House, Washington Monument, and U.S. Capitol are within walking distanceLocal markets - The neighbourhood Sunday market is well worth a visitTraditional
A historic townhouse perfectly positioned near Dupont Circle. Rooms are individually styled and range from classic traditional design to the chic (and luxurious) contemporary suite. Many of the rooms have deep bathtubs. Breakfasts are served in a grand dining room. A well-positioned boutique stay. See More
Hotel Lombardy Washington DC 140 rooms from £117Sights nearby - The White House is only two blocks away.Short breakFull of characterRestaurant - Recommended.
Private residence turned European-style hotel in the hub of Washington DC. Modern rooms with Italian linens, classic bathrooms and all the mod-cons. French cuisine at Cafe Lombardy, while Venetian Bar and Lounge is a more casual affair. Gym and business facilities are on site. A lively spot. See More
Hotel Hive Washington DC (Northwest) 83 rooms from £117Value chic - A chic property offering a variety of rooms from bunks to spacious queens - making this an affordable optionSights nearby - Lincoln Memorial, the White House and the Kennedy Center are all about a 10 minute walk awayRestaurant - Recommended.
An old converted warehouse offering a chic contemporary space with a central location. Rooms are simply styled with exposed brick whitewashed and beams left exposed. From spacious queens to bunk rooms there's a range of options meaning some come in at very reasonable rates. See More
Malolo B&B Marshall Heights, Southeast Washington DC 4 rooms from £123Local exploring - Not just in easy reach of the city centre by car or public transport, the property is also near to DC's countryside parksHideaway - Outside of the city centre, the Malolo is a cosy little hideaway off the beaten trackSights nearby - 5 miles from the city centre's main attractions, in easy reach of Fort Circle Park and Kenilworth Park & Aquatic GardensKayaking - A short drive from Ballpark Boathouse kayak and canoe rental on the Anacostia River
A warm and welcoming family-oriented B&B featuring a pleasant garden and South Pacific style decor and hospitality. Chef Jorge cooks made-to-order breakfasts and 5 to 7 course dinners to enjoy around the kitchen table. A one-off character filled property a short metro ride from the sights. See More
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC 318 rooms from £123Luxury - Expect modern luxuries in a grand historical building with top notch service and indulgent accommodationLocal exploring - Walk to countless cultural and historic monuments—all just a few minutes awayRestaurant - Italian dining complete with a wood fire oven for excellent pizzasSights nearby - Capitol Hill, National Mall, Washinton Monument - the list goes on
The Graham Washington DC 57 rooms from £125Sights nearby - The White House and Lincolns Monument are favourites, and do not forget The Old Stone House is the oldest house in Georgetown.Views - Great views from hotelLively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
Modern Georgetown hotel resting in a quiet, historical resident area stones throw from the city lights. Modern rooms house marble bathrooms and comfortable beds. The bar on the roof terrace and The Alex restaurant are both casual and lively. Great spot for exploring restaurants and the city. See More
Kimpton Glover Park Hotel Washington DC (Westchester, NW Washington) 150 rooms from £133Local exploring - The hotel is located in NW Washington's leafy suburbs, with great shuttle links to trendy Georgetown and the City CentreBusiness meetings - The hotel is exceedingly well equipped with a great business centre, meeting rooms and banqueting facilitiesSights nearby - A short trip from the Tudor Place Historic House and Gardens and the Washington National CathedralViews - Rooms boast great views over the local area's parks and green spaces
A modern hotel with crisp, clean and stylish en-suite rooms, well suited to business trips to the capital city. Nestled in a leafy, quiet patch of North West DC, the Glover Park boasts excellent business facilities and a cosy Italian restaurant, brimming with understated style. See More
Swann House Washington DC 12 rooms from £137Local exploring - Located in the historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, there is plenty to see and do in the vicinity and further afieldFull of character - Plenty of original features including crystal chandeliers, elaborately carved fireplaces and original plaster moldings.Restrictions on children - Children over 12 years old can be accommodated, however no extra beds will be provided.Sights nearby - The White House, Tudor Place, Mount Vernon, The Old Town Trolley and the National Zoo
A lavish and inviting 19th century B&B. The more opulent suites come complete with four poster beds, sateen sheets, private whirlpool bathtubs, and wood burning fireplaces. Conveniently located just minutes from major sites, in the charming and historic Dupont Circle neighborhood. See More
The Melrose Georgetown Washington DC 240 rooms from £140Sights nearby - The White House, Lincoln Memorial, The Smithsonian Museums, The National Museums of Natural History and many more!Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.Restaurant - Recommended.
Chic luxury hotel, in the upmarket area of Georgetown. Sleek, sophisticated and luxurious - the decor hits the perfect balance between modern minimalism and opulence. Experience the seasonal, inventive "farm-to-fork" cuisine at Jardenea Restaurant. An elegant and contemporary base in the capital. See More
Eaton DC Washington DC (Downtown Washington) 209 rooms from £144Hotel Entertainment - The hotel boasts a range of live music and performances and an on-site online and broadcast radio stationCity Style - Conscious, hi-tech style in the heart of Downtown DCSights nearby - The White House is a short walk away, and the National Mall and its landmarks are in easy reachLocal markets - The FRESHFARM By the White House Farmers and craft Market is a short walk awayRecommended by - Tablet
This ultra-modern and stylish hotel is an eco and socially conscious hub and a hive of fresh, new and forward-thinking ideas and culture. Featuring chic en-suite rooms, an on-site restaurant and roof terrace. Perfect for explorers and younger travellers with attractive rates in a central location. See More
Viceroy Washington DC Washington DC 178 rooms from £151Value chic - Breakfast costs the earth but the rooms are incredibly good-value when considering all the included luxury amenitiesBusiness meetings - The place to get work done that feels the antithesis of corporate or a traditional business hotelCity Style - Stay here if you want to feel the pulse of Washington's D.C bright, successful, young thingsSights nearby - White House, Jefferson Memorial and The CapitolRecommended by - Tablet
A classic Viceroy hotel; boutique in style, business-friendly, affordable and the height of cool. Plush and incredibly comfortable Mid-century style rooms have clean lines, Frette linen and impressive city views. The sparkling rooftop pool, bar and restaurant is the real draw. Contemporary and chic. See More
Thompson Washington DC Washington DC 225 rooms from £161City Style - A sophisticated space that offers clean contemporary design and one of the city's hottest restaurantsLocal exploring - Boasting a very central location just minutes from Anacostia waterfront and marina in Navys YardFoodies - Maialino Mare, is a seafood-focused sister spot to New York City's Roman trattoriaDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
A seriously luxe hotel set in Navy Yard, one of the city's trendiest districts. Rooms perfectly merge the industrial building's original features with contemporary minimalist design. However, it's the restaurant Maialino Mare that's really got guests clamouring for a reservation - simply superb! See More
American Guest House Washington DC (Dupont Circle, North West Washington) 12 rooms from £166Local exploring - Ideally located for explorers, the property is in easy reach of DC's nightlife, museums and the National MallRomantic Break - Plush, cosy rooms and roaring fireplaces make this property a romantic little bolthole full of characterSights nearby - Within easy reach of the National Mall and it's world famous sightsMinimum Stay - Minimum stay from 1 to 3 nights depending on the time of year
An historic bed and breakfast in Dupont Circle, a popular tourist neighbourhood. 12 rooms make up this traditionally decorated stately home with a cosy, welcoming and traditional atmosphere and fabulous home cooked breakfasts, all in easy reach of Downtown and Central DC's sights and nightlife. See More
The George, Washington DC Washington DC 139 rooms from £174Sights nearby - Absorb some of DC's rich history at the museums and monuments of National Mall.Restrictions on children - No childrenLively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
Intercontinental Washington DC - The Wharf Washington DC (South West) 278 rooms from £187Local exploring - Ideal for those in town to work but who don't want to miss out on city sites, night life & general buzz during their free timeBusiness meetings - Private dining, a business centre & a range of river-view meeting, conference & event spaces provide an ideal business settingClose to nightlife - Washington's revitalised Wharf area is a bustling part of the city with excellent restaurants, cafés, bars & music venuesSwimming Pool - Stunning outdoor infinity pool on the rooftop offers incredible city & river views - it's also the perfect sunbathing spotRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Luxury hotel situated on the water's edge in The Wharf neighbourhood. Comprised of steel & glass, this contemporary property boasts a rooftop pool, penthouse bar & multiple dining options - all with killer views. Chic rooms with spa bathrooms offer every modern convenience. Slick city base. See More
The Fairmont Washington DC Washington DC (West End) 413 rooms from £187Romantic Break - Rooms are modern, large and supremely comfortable, and the range of amenities allow for a comprehensive couples retreatCity Style - An impressive, marble-clad grand hotel, boasting stylish rooms in the city's trendy west endSights nearby - A short walk from the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial and in easy reach of the National Mall's world famous sightsRestaurant - On-Site restaurant Juniper serves up seasonal twists on classic American fare
The Morrison Clark Inn Washington DC 114 rooms from £211Local exploring - Perfect base to explore the city.LuxurySights nearby - The White House and Lincoln Memoiral.Full of character
Washington DC elegant Victorian mansion hotel with antique furnishing, marble fireplaces, in-room mod-cons and modern bathrooms. The dining rooms offer American cuisine in a mirror-gilded setting, or step down to the lobby for a cocktail and small plates. Great spot in the capital for exploring. See More
The Dupont Circle Hotel Washington DC 327 rooms from £212Sights nearby - Whether it's paying a visit to the White House, or to buzzing Gerogetown - this location makes it all easily accessibleRestaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Mandarin Oriental Washington DC Washington DC 400 rooms from £215City Style - A luxury stay with all the expected trimmings included stylish design, a fabulous spa, and top-notch diningFamilies - A very family-friendly option - expect soft toys on arrival, babysitting services, and kids' menusSwimming Pool - 50 foot indoor heated poolOpulent
A five-star luxury stay set in a quiet cul-de-sac near the Tidal Basin. Expect all the luxury trimmings here: spacious suites that perfectly mix a homely feel with a touch of indulgence, a spoiling spa, and even a sushi bar. As suitable for families as for business people. See More
Riggs Washington DC (Washington) 181 rooms from £232City Style - The hoteliers have done a stellar job here, blending the grandeur of the old bank building with some cool contemporary styleBar - Arguably one of the most inventive cocktail lists offered in the city in this elegant barSights nearby - Visit the iconic Washington Monument and the Memorial Mall or the U.S. CapitolDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.
This is a special place. An old bank building, with all the associated grandeur and large proportions, completely overhauled with gallery-worthy contemporary style. Rooms are all individually designed; there is a superb french bistro and a bar that's sure to keep you coming back! See More
Rosewood Washington Washington DC (Georgetown, North West DC) 55 rooms from £242Local exploring - The Hotel is ideally located to explore the trendy and cosmopolitan NW district, as well as the city centre attractionsCity Style - A stylish and modern hotel in a charming community with great access to DC's attractions and business centresSights nearby - A short distance from the National Mall, Lincoln Monument and Memorial and the closer Georgetown Waterfront ParkRestaurant - The on-site restaurant CUT by Wolfgang Puck is an exclusive and popular dining venue
An ideal destination for travellers to DC on business or for pleasure, featuring crisp and modern design, excellent dining courtesy of CUT by Wolfgang Peck, and captivating rooftop terrace spaces. The cosmopolitan and culturally rich atmosphere compliments the hotel's Georgetown location perfectly. See More
Ritz Carlton Washington DC Washington DC (Washington) 86 rooms from £265Weddings - Beautiful bridal suites, an expansive banquet hall, and a well-oiled hospitality team to make sure everything runs smoothlyCity Style - Luxurious, stylish, and unmatched service - it doesn't get much better than thisTraditionalRomantic - Good for couples.
A grand five-star set in the heart of the city (near Foggy Bottom metro). Interiors are beautifully styled with a fresh contemporary feel but with all the opulent grandeur of an era gone by. The slick bar serves innovative cocktails and Westend Bistro has superb fine-dining. A luxury stay. See More
The Ven at Embassy Row Washington DC 231 rooms from £311Boutique - A boutique space as suitable for buisness people as it is for a couples, but it is the unique style that makes it standoutCity Style - A stylish hotel with a young and fun feel. Complete with a games room and rooftop pool with weekend silent discosSwimming Pool - Roof terrace poolRestaurant - Recommended.
This boutique hotel is a bit of a chameleon. With its smart contemporary rooms on the one hand and a games room that encourages interaction and a roof terrace pool that is the host to summer silent discos on the other. As suitable for the business traveller as young couples. An undeniably cool stay. See More
The Line DC Washington DC (DC) 220 rooms from £314City Style - A neoclassical church expertly transformed into a hip hotel- painted pews, brass features, prayer books and vintage furnishingsFoodies - There are four world class restaurants as well as a cafe, and a bar- each offering something completely differentSights nearby - The 18th-century Washington National Cathedral is nearby and as the second largest in the US is worth checking outLocal markets - This area boasts a couple of funky flea markets, as well as Idle Time Books filled with out of print treasuresRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
This neoclassical church has been expertly metamorphosed into a hip hotel in Adams Morgan district, Washington. Old and new have been meshed together to create a new ironic definition of worship, glorifying style and swagger above all else. Everything from rooms to restaurants will impress. See More
Ritz Carlton Georgetown Washington DC 86 rooms from £332City Style - This five-star property, set in a converted factory, has all the luxury trimmings yet with a distinct and stylish boutique feelLocal exploring - Well set near M Street, K Street & Washington Harbour meaning there are a wide range of shops, sights, and restaurants nearbySights nearby - George Washington University, the Washington Monument, the White House, the Lincoln Memorial are all easily accessibleSpa - Featuring 12 treatments rooms (therapies from ESPA), a steam room, relaxation room, and a sauna
A stylish five-star located in a converted warehouse in the quiet, but central, Georgetown district. Contemporary rooms are sleek and luxurious with expansive windows, Egyptian cotton sheets, and deep marble bathtubs. Two happening restaurants offer casual or fine dining. A chic choice. See More
Henley Park Hotel Washington DC 96 rooms from £340Sights nearby - Smithsonian Museum, Capitol Hill, the Convention Centre.Full of characterRestaurant - Recommended.Great walks - Good for walkers.
This European-style luxury boutique at the heart of downtown Washington DC offers spacious rooms with all the mod-cons and modern bathrooms. The Tavern serves All-American dishes, Blue Bar offers signature cocktails and sharing plates. A great spot for DC nightlife and, by day, for culture exploring See More
The Watergate Hotel Washington DC 336 rooms from £372City Style - An uber slick hotel in the heart of the city.Sights nearby - Visit the oldest federal cultual institution in the states, the Library of Congress.Swimming Pool - 15m indoor heated pool with 3 lap lanes and a dedicated aerobics areaViews - Great views from hotel
A luxury hotel on the banks of the Potomac River. Smart rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, modern furniture, soft hues and plenty of space. Entertainment comes from the bevvy of food and beverage options with a whisky bar, rooftop bar and French-American restaurant. Fabulous. See More
The Hay-Adams Washington DC 145 rooms from £389Sights nearby - Farragut Square and the Admiral David G Farragut Statue are just around the corner to the hotel.Views - Great views from hotelFull of characterRestaurant - Recommended.
Award-winning hospitality, fabulous views of the White House. A prime location for Washington DC. Luxurious large rooms with Italian linens and modern bathrooms. The Lafayette is an upscale restaurant popular around town, or head to Off The Record for a cocktail. Prime spot for local exploring. See More
Jefferson Hotel, Washington DC Washington DC 96 rooms from £410Foodies - Fine dining Plume restaurant holds 1 Michelin StarFull of characterGreat walks - To The White House or The Washington National Memoiral are both a 15 minute walk away.Sights nearby - Washington DC is all walking distance.
A Renaissance revival with a statue of Thomas Jefferson and a grand marble staircase, high ceiling rooms exude luxury with big windows. Fine dining at Plume restaurant serves seasonal dishes and an extensive wine list. Explore the city at ease from this prime spot, or relax at the in-house spa. See More
Intercontinental The Willard Washington DC (Nortthwest) 335 rooms from £451Business meetings - An iconic place for business. 19 different event spaces decorated in Federal Style include historic ballrooms that fit up to 450Historic - An institution since its opening in 1818, the hotel has hosted multiple presidents & played a part in the city's political lifeLocal exploring - With its exceptional location, The Willard is located walking distance from Washington's iconic monuments, memorials & museumsViews - Enjoy views out over the Washington Monument from most rooms. For a view from the bath book the Jenny Lind SuiteRecommended by - Kiwi Collection
Deluxe historical hotel in the heart of the city. Decor maintains the feel of its opening nearly 200 years ago; think chandeliers, soaring ceilings & endless palm-fringed hallways — suites are incredible. A brasserie, cafe & iconic bar offer plenty of buzzy dining options. Grand Dame of Washington. See More
St Regis Washington DC Washington DC (Northwest) 172 rooms from £457Local exploring - Impressive location; The White House is set around the corner & it's walking distance to the National Mall's monuments & museumsBusiness meetings - 12,000 sq feet of function space, ability to host 300+ guests & grandiose venues makes this a favourite for Washington eventsCity Style - Think old-school Florentine gold ceilings, grand crystal chandeliers & opulent furnishings that make a statementWeddings - A safe choice for upscale society weddings; pick between the Astor Ballroom or exquisite terrace venue
Iconic grand dame hotel with a prime downtown location. At over 100 years old, decor is loyal to tradition; think European-style opulence & grandeur in public spaces, rooms, suites & dining venues as well as butler service. Perfect for those after heritage chic with all of today's luxury comforts. See More
Four Seasons Washington DC Washington DC 221 rooms from £683Local exploring - Georgetown is a lovely historic setting and the local neighbourhood is packed with restaurants and shops running along the canalCity Style - Upscale, elegant, and filled with VIP guests - this Four Seasons is a smart choiceFamilies - The concierge service will organise a multitude of activities for childrenSights nearby - A trip to the White House and Capitol building are an absolute must
Upmarket and elegant, a classic Four Seasons stay in historic Georgetown. Spacious rooms and suites are decorated in cream hues - the feel is classic but there are smart contemporary touches in the fixtures and fittings. Dining is an unsurprisingly glamorous affair. Luxury defined. See More