Search the best hotels in Kas
Kas is a colourful little coastal city in southernmost Turkey. Perfect for history-lovers, sunbathers and families alike, it’s a great spot for exploring the archaeological treasures of the surrounding region, though there’s not too much to see within Kas proper, aside from some lovely little cafes, bars and restaurants. But to the west, on the Cukurbag Peninsula, you'll find Lycian rock tombs and the ancient city of Antiphellos! A great place for watersports - from scubadiving to sea kayaking - there are many pebbled coves ideal for snorkelling and soaking in the rays. It is a great value destination and some of the best places to stay in Kas have room rates which start from as little as €50 per night!
What not to miss
- Have a go at sea-kayaking, snorkelling or scubadiving!
- Check out "Slippery Street" for some high-quality shopping.
- See the famous Lycian rock tombs at the Çukurbag Peninsula!
- Visit the ancient city of Antiphellos and marvel at the theatre jutting out over the sea...
- Enjoy sunbathing in one of the countless rocky coves!
Don't forget that this little town gets extremely busy during the peak summer months. So if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Kas in July or August, you'll need to book well ahead.
The best places to stay in Kas
For a beach break
- The Gardenia Boutique Hotel offers five star facilities and clean modern lines just moments from the seafront and all the major sights of town.
Boutique hideaway on the Kas Peninsula
- Mandalina Suites is a chic boutique sitting by the sea, offering a range of seafront, loft and poolside suites with modern but cosy interiors; the best suites have panoramic sea views, a private balcony and personal jacuzzi. Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at the seaside restaurant; a stylish hotel.
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse is a gorgeous 30 room property perfect for romantics or honeymooners! Rooms are elegant with stunning views, there's an excellent restaurant, and facilities include infinity pool and boats to charter.
For superb value
Kas is a great destination if you’re on a budget.
- The Hotel Begonvil is excellent value: a 15 room pension with all the mod. cons. in a choice of rooms, suites and self catering apartments, and rates starting at only €45 per night in low season. Many rooms also have a balcony and you’re just moments from the harbour bars and restaurants.
- The Hideaway Hotel is another great value option. It’s a small, friendly guesthouse with 20 rooms and some great views, right on the outskirts of Kas. And the room rate starts at just €48 per night.
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a range of self-catering villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- Peak season (July and August) is also the hottest time, when the average high is in the early 30s celsius. So, to avoid the searing heat and the crowds, the shoulder season (April - June and Sept - Oct) offers a better option.
- Fly to Dalaman Airport, 180kms away, and book a taxi to Kas. This is the easiest and the most expensive way, though you can get a bus or dolmus - but they stop in every village on the way!
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Browse though our list of all the best places to stay in Kas,
- expand your search to include Kalkan or all our picks on the Turquoise Coast,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Kas
Best Hotels in Kas
Hotel Begonvil Kas (Kas) 10 rooms from AU$73Families - A cheap and cheerful family holiday, within walking distance of the beach, with self catering rooms, and a pool.Sailing - Take a boat trip to Kekova, the sunken town from the fourth century.Diving - Some of Turkey's best diving spots are situated on nearby beaches.Sights nearby - Visit Myra, the place of origin of St. Nicholas and his church.
Beautifully simple pension in Kas offering rooms and apartments. Contemporary meets traditional with exposed stone walls, crisp white linen and subtle splashes of colour. A pretty swimming pool and stunning coastal views. A spa for completely unwinding. Great for inexpensive beach life. See More
Hideaway Hotel Kas (Kas) 19 rooms from AU$78Hideaway - Enjoy organic meals on the terrace overlooking the rugged mountains and sea, or unwind in the library with a good book.Active Holiday - The hotel can organise a number of outdoor pursuits either by land or sea in the surrounding area.Great walks - There are miles of trails and tracks to wander in this stunning terrain, bring your dog and explore.Sights nearby - Check out the fascinating Lycian and Roman remains that scatter this ancient land.
Small, friendly guesthouse with caring staff, great views and a small pool on the outskirts of bohemian Kas. Beautifully simple rooms with white washed walls decorated with tiles and local artefacts. Traditional cuisine served along with local wines. Ideal for completely unwinding. See More
Gardenia Boutique Hotel Kas (Küçükçakıl Mevkii) 11 rooms from AU$171Romantic Break - An elegant hotel with seafacing suites, within walking distance of restaurants and the crystal clear waters on the Med.Sights nearby - The ancient city of Antiphellos and its remains are spread all over Kaş, history buffs will love exploring this terrain.Diving - This is one of the best diving areas in Turkey, boasting clear waters and plenty of marine life.Great walks - There are miles of rugged countryside to be explored from this beachside property.
A modern hotel with epic views and unique stylish touches. Light airy rooms with contemporary artworks and large terraces overlooking the bay. Plenty to do in the area be it ruins or waterborne activities. A great choice for a chic seaside escape. See More
Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas (Beyhan Cenkçi Cd) 30 rooms from AU$236Honeymoons - A getaway from it all honeymoon spot - deluxe villas with hot tubs and private pools, gourmet cuisine and breathtaking scenery.Local exploring - Head out and explore, with tonnes of walks and trials through the rugged countryside and only ten minutes from Kas town.Local markets - Walk or drive down to Kas and check out the shops, bars and sights on offer.Diving - Explore the area from a different angle and head out on a guided dive.
A truly remarkable hotel perched on a quiet peninsula on the Turkish coast. The effortlessly elegant interiors, with quaint individual details, exude a sense of calming luxury. The restaurant serves traditional meze and light Turkish dishes on the terrace overlooking the crystal clear waters below. See More
Mandalina Suites Kas (Antalya) 12 rooms from AU$375Total relaxation - With hot tubs, a pool, restaurant and unrivalled sea views, this hotel offers guests total relaxation in a beautiful settingBeach Life - Located right on the seafront, with a private jetty and seafront pool, this hotel makes a great seaside getawayRomantic Break - Couples love the panoramic sea views from the suites and the romantic private hot tubsDiving - Explore under the surface of the beautiful Turkish Aegean coast on a dive; the hotel will be happy to book through local agents
This hotel is located on the beautiful Kaş peninsula in Turkey. Choose between seafront, loft and poolside suites with modern but cosy interiors; the best suites have panoramic sea views, a private balcony and personal hot tub. Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at the seaside restaurant; a stylish hotel. See More