The 6 Best London Hotels with Hot Tubs
Whether you are on a couples' escape, a city break with friends, or even a business trip — choosing a hotel with a hot tub allows for a little extra indulgence after a busy day in the city. With this in mind, our hotel experts have compiled a collection of the best London hotels with hot tubs chosen on their amenities, service, location, and design. Ranging from grand five stars to hip boutiques, there is plenty to choose from. So why not browse through our collection to start planning your next city break?
For a five star
- The Corinthia Hotel is an intricately restored grand hotel with a 21st century approach. It is ritzy, glitzy and glamorous in all the right ways. Original features remain in the rooms but the feel is now fresh, contemporary, and luxe. Choose the Hamilton Penthouse for a private outdoor hot tub plus there is one in the spa too. With a good choice of bars and restaurants, this is a smart choice.
- The Landmark is set in a wonderful Gothic Revival building conveniently located just opposite Marylebone station. Classically styled rooms and suites boast plush beds, lavish gold hues, and antiques. With opulent reception rooms, a chic bar, noteworthy restaurant and a fairly extensive spa including a 15-metre pool and a hot tub — this property is supremely indulgent.
- Hotel 41 is a boutique five-star that stands out for its location (opposite Buckingham Palace) and its service. Nothing is too much here, requests are taken in advance for any preferences and the attentive service matches up while staying. Decadent interiors have an old world feel, however, bedrooms and suites are a little more playful. Choose the Conservatory Suite for an in-room hot tub. Luxury defined.
- St Pancras Renaissance hotel is a lesson in classic luxury. Inside this landmark, Gothic masterpiece are palatial suites with modern accents, fine dining restaurants, a 24 hour gym and sumptuous spa complete with a 'relaxation pool' and attached hot tub. As if this property weren't perfection enough it is steps from King's Cross St Pancras
For the spa
- Hotel Café Royal is a luxurious reinvention of a London institution. Spacious rooms and suites perfectly blend the modern and contemporary with beautiful period features and bathrooms of sheer indulgence. There’s a huge range of bars and restaurants, however, the real lure is the sumptuous spa with an 18-metre lap pool, Vichy shower, Watsu hydrotherapy pool, and a hot tub. Perfect for an indulgent city break.
For a hip stay
- The Exhibitionist is a quirky luxury hotel located in upmarket South Kensington. A range of doubles and suites are all individually (and boldly) styled; think plush headboards, velvet fabrics, sculptures, and modern artwork. The best have terraces and/or hot tubs. With a cocktail bar and restaurant, this is a hip choice.
Still not sure where to book?
- Consult our Guru’s recommendation for the 20 most romantic hotels in London,
- expand your search to include the best hotels with hot tubs near London,
- browse through our list of all the best places to stay in London,
- or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Corinthia London London (Mayfair (Prime)) 251 rooms from CA$717Spa - ESPA Life — an enormous spa London's largestSpa breaksPrivate Hot Tub - Book the Hamilton Penthouse for a private outdoor hot tubRestaurant - Tom Kerridge's Bar & Grill for classic British cuisineRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Grand hotel with a 21st century approach, top quality and irresistibly seductive. Perfect. See More
The Landmark London London 300 rooms from CA$465Spa - Four treatment rooms for exclusive treatments from Germaine de Capucini, plus hot tub, sanarium and indoor poolRestaurant - 2 AA Rosette The Winter Garden and the Great Central Bar & Restaurant for more relaxed dining.Sights nearby - Just down the road from Madame TussaudsSwimming Pool - Chlorine free 15m heated indoor Pool
Luxurious hotel that was originally conceived as one of the great Victorian railway properties. It now boasts large opulent stylishly classic bedrooms and suites, plus a stunning eight storey atrium housing the Winter Garden restaurant. See More
Hotel 41 London 30 rooms from CA$666City Style - An exclusive hotel mixing tradition with high tech mod cons and unbeatable service, right in heart of London.Sights nearby - This hotel boasts a wonderful location opposite Buckingham Palace and close to The Mall.Kids Club - Fully staffed.Restaurant - Recommended.Recommended by - Fodors, Frommers, Michelin Travel
There's a clubby feel to this top floor 'eyrie' with views over Buckingham Palace. Opulent rooms in monochrome tones are laced with all the most up to date high tech mod cons and every indulgence you can think of. Eat around the clock and make the most of the honesty bar. A real treat of a hotel. See More
Hotel Café Royal London (West End (Entertainment)) 160 rooms from CA$742Local exploring - Perfectly situated in the heart of London with easy access to all the best sights and nightlifeSpa - Stunning subterranean spa with surely the coolest pool in townRestaurant - Laurent at the Cafe Royal for Grill and Sushi Bar and Papillon for more cafe-style dining.Sights nearby - You can easily get to all of London's top attractions either on foot or by tube
A luxurious reinvention of a London institution. Spacious rooms and suites whose interiors perfectly blend the modern and contemporary with beautiful period features and bathrooms of sheer indulgence, carved from stunning Carrera marble. Good dining options and a seriously cool spa and pool. See More
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London (Euston Road,) 245 rooms from CA$403Local exploring - Adjoining St Pancras International you couldn't be better connected to the rest of London, the UK and even Paris.City Style - The ultimate in old school city chic.Spa - Subterranean spa with six treatment rooms, relaxation pool, sauna & therapeutic steam roomGreat walks - Regent's Park is bliss on a crisp winter morn or sunny summer's day.
A lesson in classic luxury. Inside this landmark, Gothic masterpiece are palatial suites with modern accents, fine dining restaurants a 24 hour gym and sumptuous spa. As if this property weren't perfection enough it is steps from King's Cross St Pancras, connecting you to London, England and Europe. See More
The Exhibitionist Hotel London (South West) 37 rooms from CA$319Local exploring - Well located in South Kensington within walking distance of the Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and HarrodsRomantic Break - Pick one of the sexy Splash Suites with moody design and enormous hot tubs — perfect for a romantic hideawayCity Style - A hip art hotel with truly quirky (yet luxurious) designPrivate Hot Tub - Squint Splash Suite Room and the Drop Dead Gorgeous Splash Suite have spacious hot tubs in their bathrooms
A quirky luxury hotel located in upmarket South Kensington. A range of doubles and suites are all individually styled with bold design; think plush headboards, velvet fabrics, sculptures, & modern artwork. The best have terraces and hot tubs. With a cocktail bar and restaurant, this is a hip stay. See More