Apartments and Holiday Rentals in Meribel
If you're heading to the Three Valleys in France, Meribel is often people's first choice of resort because of its central location between Courchevel and Val Thorens. While not as ritzy as its glamorous neighbour Courchevel, it has its fair share of top end accommodation options, and the cheaper hotel beds tend to sell out quickly. For this reason we think that self catering is often the answer, especially if you're travelling in larger groups of friends or family. Our specialist providers have an extensive range of properties in all parts of Meribel and have something for pretty much every budget too!
Booking.com is one of the behemoths of the travel industry. It has worldwide coverage and lists more than 28 million properties all over the globe.
- Booking.com has a growing number of self catering properties for all tastes and budgets in a wide range of ski resorts from Europe to the USA, Canada and Japan.
- From the most basic studios, to seriously high-end properties with ski-in ski-out locations, outdoor hot tubs and much more!
- Yes you will have to trawl through a long list of possibles, but you certainly won't lack for choice.
Interhome boasts a portfolio of around 35000 holiday homes and apartments spread throughout 27 countries across the globe.
- When it comes to wintersports holidays they have a particularly good selection from luxury chalets to budget studios
- Properties are located in diverse resorts from crowd pleasers like Val d'isere, to off-the-beaten-track hideaways in the Swiss Alps
- As well as 24/7 customer service, they have staff/partner agencies/key holders on the ground to help with any onsite issues
- If you require ski-hire Interhome partners with Ski Set who can offer you preferential rates