Search the best hotels in Mont Tremblant
About Mont Tremblant
In the snowy heart of the Laurentian Mountains, just 80 miles from Montreal, lies the year-round resort of Mont Tremblant. The area was long-settled by the ancient tribe of the Algonquin, who named it "Manitanga Soutana" - or, mountain of the spirits - and it's easy to see why: the landscape is enchantingly beautiful, filled with lakes and mountains. The town itself is a charming cobblestone affair, lined with buildings reminiscent of Montreal's Old Town, furnished with marigold, red and teal facades and roofs, housing vintage shops, designer boutiques and gourmet restaurants, and this central area is where you'll find many of the best places to stay in Mont Tremblant.
Winter sports like skiing and dog-sledding are big here; the resort sits in an area of over 662 acres of pistes and boasts one of the best ski schools in North America. But once the snows have melted, there are golf courses, hiking and biking trails, canoeing on the lakes and many more outdoors pursuits.
A great centre for winter or summer sports the resort makes for a wonderful family holiday destination. But if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Mont Tremblant during the busy peak seasons, you'll need to get organised and book well ahead.
The best places to stay in Mont Tremblant
For a Lakeside location
- Hotel Quintessence is an upscale spa resort on the banks of Lac Tremblant. Elegant rooms are classic in style and many come with fireplaces, wooden beams, heated marble bathrooms and luxurious tubs. Enjoy the spa, infinity pool and expansive landscaped gardens. A peaceful haven in the Laurentian Mountains.
- Perched on the banks of the beautiful Maskinongé Lake, Les Dames du Lac is a two-storey B&B offering cosy guestrooms with classic interiors; book the Bordeaux room for lake views. A well-appointed B&B in a glorious spot.
For a Rural hideaway
- Wildberry Inn is hidden at the end of a secretive path just outside Mont Tremblant, and offers a modern take on the traditional B&B. The wraparound porch affords stunning views and inside a wooden staircase leads up to the bright and airy bedrooms. Explore the mountains on the B&B's bikes; come home to a delicious home-cooked dinner (on request).
- Set in the quiet countryside outside of Mont Tremblant, Escale du Nord is an alpine-style B&B. The individually styled guestrooms draw inspiration from different regions in France. Focus on rest and relaxation by retreating to the sauna before a dip in the pool; a charming rural B&B.
- Fairmont Tremblant is a luxury hotel located at the base of Mont Tremblant mountain. The contemporary property provides elegant, classically styled guest rooms and suites many with stunning mountain views. Fabulous facilities include year round indoor and outdoor pools, the resort's only Nordic Spa Experience, and a variety of restaurants and bars to choose from. A chic mountain escape
For an apartment or villa
- Our partner Booking.com has a wide range of villas and apartments in the nearby area.
- Mont Tremblant is a year round destination, just depends on whether you want to experience the winter or summer sports!
- Fly to Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport; get the Mont Tremblant Express bus, (operated by Skyport) to Mont Tremblant. The journey takes 1h 30 minutes.
- If you want to rent a car, contact our partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Quebec
- or our collection in Montreal.
- Alternatively, contact one of our Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Mont Tremblant
Best Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Wildberry Inn Mont Tremblant 5 rooms from £76Families - Book exclusive use of the hotel for an extended family stay; kids love exploring the natural setting on the B&B's bikesHideaway - Set in the heart of the mountains at the end of a cul-de-sac, this hotel makes an authentic mountain bolt-holeRomantic Break - Enjoy a few days away from it all on a quiet couples' retreat at this modern mountain B&BRomantic - Good for couples.
Hidden at the end of a secretive path in the Laurentian Mountains, this hotel offers a modern take on the traditional B&B. A wraparound deck greets guests outside; in the lobby, a wooden staircase leads the bright and airy bedrooms. Explore the mountains on the B&B's bikes; a stylish hideaway hotel. See More
Escale du Nord Mont Tremblant 5 rooms from £82Country Escape - Located on the edge of a forest in the countryside outside of Mont-Tremblant, book this hotel for a peaceful country escapeFamilies - Book the hotel exclusively for a family stay; kids love the outdoor pool and there are great outdoors activities close byTotal relaxation - This hotel offers total relaxation to guests, with a sauna, pool, hot tub and massage services onsiteSecluded setting - For escaping.
Set in the quiet countryside outside of the Mont-Tremblant, this alpine-style B&B makes a peaceful escape. The individually styled guestrooms draw inspiration from different regions in France. Focus on rest and relaxation by retreating to the sauna before a dip in the pool; a charming rural B&B. See More
Les Dames du Lac Mont Tremblant 5 rooms from £88Active Holiday - With lake access from the hotel, this makes an ideal stay for active holidaymakers who want to participate in watersportsHideaway - Set in a secluded location by the lakeside, this hotel is a great hideaway holiday destinationRomantic Break - Couples love this stylish and cosy guesthouse; book the Bordeaux Room for beautiful lake viewsKayaking - Explore the lake from a fresh vantage point with a kayaking trip; kayaks are available for free from the B&B
Perched on the banks of the beautiful Maskinongé Lake, this two-storey B&B offers cosy guestrooms with classic interiors; book the Bordeaux room for lake views. Warm-up by the fireplace in the evening after a day of activities on the lake. Start out with a verandah breakfast; a well-appointed B&B. See More
Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant (Québec) 314 rooms from £105Local exploring - Set in close proximity to the charming pedestrian village of Mont-Tremblant, this hotel is perfectly placed for local exploringSpa breaks - As the only hotel in the area to offer a Nordic spa experience, book this hotel for your next luxury spa breakActive Holiday - Ideally located at the base of a popular skiing slope, this hotel is an ideal choice for a skiing holidayGreat walks - Explore the pedestrianised village of Mont-Tremblant on a long walk; find boutique shops, cosy restaurants and many bars
This ski-in ski-out hotel is located at the base of Mont-Tremblant mountain in Québec. The contemporary facade gives way to cosy guest suites with tartan throws and sink-in carpets, perfect after a day on the slopes. Unwind after skiing with the hotel's Nordic Spa Experience; a chic mountain escape. See More
Hotel Quintessence Mont Tremblant 30 rooms from £214Skiing - Ski the highest peak in the Laurentians down one of the 96 marked ski runs!Great walks - Join a splendid guided snow-shoeing tour to reach Versant Soleil’s shelter where you will be treated to a hearty meal.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
An upscale spa resort on the banks of Lac Tremblant. The plush rooms are understated rustic chic with fireplaces, wooden beams, heated marble bathrooms and luxurious tubs. Enjoy the spa, infinity pool and expansive landscaped gardens. A peaceful haven in the Laurentian Mountains. See More