Search the best hotels in Québec
Canada’s largest province, Québec, is a unique mix: North American and European cultures; English and French languages; vast wildernesses and vibrant cities; and an infectious passion for everything from outdoors adventure to gourmet food. In the east of the region, it offers both varied landscapes - from a jagged coastline to pastoral countryside - and rich cities such as Montréal and Québec City that ooze both sophistication and fun. The best places to stay in Québec allow you to experience all of these attractions.
Where to stay and What not to miss
- Sitting on the St Lawrence River, Québec City is the oldest settlement in North America and the province’s capital city. It retains its historic core (a UNESCO World Heritage site) around Place Royale, quaint narrow streets and old harbour.
- There’s also Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament Building, Musée de la Civilisation - worth it for the architecture as well as the contents - cruises along the river, and the Montmorency Falls, a stunning waterfall between the Montmorency River and the St Lawrence River.
- Montréal is named after Mt. Royal, the spiky hill at its heart. After you’ve taken in the cultural gems of the Musée des Beaux-Arts, Basilica Notre Dame and the Olympic stadium, treat yourself to French shopping - or window-shopping - along Rue St-Denis. Then head to the city’s Old Port, now a huge outdoor park along the St Lawrence River where everyone goes to stroll, cycle and in-line skate. Or take a cruise along the river or a trip in a speedboat.
- Of course, the province has a huge outdoor playground beyond its cities, from the jagged coasts of the Gaspé Peninsula and the bucolic Charlevoix countryside to the vast taiga and tundra of the North Shore. To the north of Québec City, Forêt Montmorency offers plenty of hiking opportunities and the chance to spot moose, wolves, bears, beavers, otters and birds.
- Parc de la Chute Montmorency has hiking trails, a via ferrata and thunderous waterfalls. The Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier is a mountainous plateau of forests and glacial valleys, attractive to cross-country skiers and canoeists as well as hikers and cyclists. Or try Parc National de la Gaspésie where moose and caribou can be spotted amongst the Appalachian peaks.
- In the south of the Province, North Hatley is the jewel in what is known as the Eastern Townships region - a lakeside beauty that's been a haven for holiday makers since the 1880s.
- The Magdalen Islands are a little archipelago in the Gulf of St Lawrence, well worth a visit for some off the beaten track beach and wildlife, plus awesome views.
And don’t forget to take a whale-watching trip at Baie St Catherine where the St Lawrence River meets the Saguenay Fjord at the gateway to the vast Saguenay–St Lawrence Marine Park. The best time to whale-watch is between May and October when the best places to stay in Québec are likely to be popular, so do book ahead.
The best places to stay in Quebec
For Quebec City
- In the heart of Quebec’s ‘Vieux Port’, Le St Pierre mixes the original features of the 19th-century building - exposed-brick walls, wooden floors - with pale-painted furniture and contemporary lighting.
- Also in the Vieux Port area, Auberge Saint Antoine mixes bright and funky contemporary styling with wooden floors and a scattering of vintage furniture. There’s also a spa, sauna and roof terrace
- The luxurious Le Clos St Louis oozes romantic charm from its chandeliers and beamed dining-room to its antique furnishings, toile-du-jouy fabrics and four-poster beds. Full of French chic, including its menus.
For Central Montreal
- A contemporary boutique hotel in a grand, neoclassical building in the heart of historic Montreal, Hotel Gault offers sleek and modern rooms, some with small terraces.
- Also in the heart of ‘Vieux Montreal’, Hotel St Paul is another grand building with large, uncluttered, contemporary rooms that will suit both business and leisure guests.
- Opposite Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Place d’Armes Hotel & Suites is another lovely neo-classical building where rooms mix light, contemporary furnishings with wooden floors and exposed-brick walls. Enjoy city-views from its rooftop bar, Japanese food and a pampering spa.
- Le Petit Hotel is a trendy boutique hotel in the famed Old Montreal district. The decor perfectly marries past with present: rustic exposed brick walls with clean lines and contemporary art. The European style café serves artisan coffee and homemade snacks. A hip gem in this historic area.
- Well-located for exploring Montreal's sights, Le Saint Sulpice is a luxury hotel sitting just opposite the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. The spacious and elegant suites come with a range of exceptional bonuses such as nespresso machines, kitchens and sit out terraces. The glass walled restaurant is sophisticated and full of light. A grownup city escape!
- Ritz Carlton Montreal is a five star hotel in downtown Montreal. The opulent suites are all you would expect of the Ritz, think chandeliers, hardwood floors, plush rugs and sumptuous linens. Relax and recharge in the champagne bar, or take a dip in the heated saltwater pool. Stylish, extravagant and worth every penny!
- Complete with a lively bar, Hotel William Gray is a renovated period house offering luxurious contemporary accommodation in Montreal's historic Old Town. Interiors are a sophisticated blend of modern design meets historic architecture. There's a popular, buzzy bar and various dining options, plus roof top terraces for epic city views.
For an historic property
- Le Relais Lyonnais is a 4* hotel set in the Latin Quarter in an 130 year old building that's been painstakingly brought into the 21st century. Merging old Montreal charm and modernity the light airy rooms offer crisp linen and suave leather seating. La Brioche Lyonnaise serves up an extensive french menu.
- Also great for foodies, Hotel Le St James is a historic hotel on the famed St-Jacques Street, in the heart of Old Montreal. The perfect marriage of vintage chic and modern style. Think antique fourposters and chandeliers, while the trendy restaurant serves cutting edge cuisine. The best of both worlds.
- Hotel Nelligan is set in a 1850 historical building paying tribute to Quebec's poet Émile Nelligan. Contemporary and classic in style with exposed red brick, leather upholstery and wooden detailing make up the spacious rooms. Verses Restaurant offers contemporary dishes al fresco or inside, either way always with fine wines.
For a city break
- Providing excellent views of Montreal, Hotel Chez Swann is a boutique with unique use of art, light, sensual textures and materials. Vibrancy runs through the contemporary rooms and designer bathrooms. Restaurants are all around so delve into a world of different cuisines. Explore the city with the ease of a metro ride or on foot.
- If you're looking for a chic, central property then consider Hotel Epik - a boutique 9 room hotel with modern decor in the heart of Old Montreal. All exposed stone walls against slick stainless steel and leather furniture. Bag the penthouse for the ultimate in open plan living. Sample the chef's tapas whilst enjoying the view of Notre Dame Basilica on the roof terrace.
- Hotel 71 is a chic hotel just outside the walls of Vieux-Québec. The ornate neoclassical facade is married with a contemporary interior decor. Suites feature large windows, free standing tubs and exposed brick walls. Explore Old Quebec like a local from this hip spot.
Best rural Québec hotels
- On the shores of Lac Massawippi, Manoir Hovey is a lovely retreat whether you want to take advantage of the kayaking, fishing and walking or relax on the terrace or by the pool with a good book. Rooms are modern country-house and there’s a gourmet restaurant.
- With wide views over grasslands and forested hills, Hotel Le Germain is a sharply modern hotel with crisp, Scandi-style rooms. The hotel includes a spa, pool, gym and hot tubs as well as two on-trend restaurants.
- Also great for skiers, Hotel Quintessence is an upscale spa resort on the banks of Lac Tremblant. The plush rooms are understated rustic chic with fireplaces, wooden beams, heated marble bathrooms and luxurious tubs. Enjoy the spa, infinity pool and expansive landscaped gardens. A peaceful haven in the Laurentian Mountains.
- Great for outdoor pursuits, Domaine du Vieux Couvent offers eleven quiet and comfortable rooms overlooking the blue-green waters of the Gulf of St. Lawrence. The beautifully restored convent boasts a sun terrace and bike rentals. The on site restaurant, La Moulière is a gourmet affair headed by chef Denis J. Landry. Très bon!
For a lively property
- The lively, Auberge du Vieux Port is in a great location with river views, loft-like rooms with warm exposed brick, iron frame beds and modern bathrooms. A comfortable city-escape. Taverne Gaspar is casual pub food with fine Bourbons to match, or head for the hotel's rooftop bar and admire the fabulous views of the old city skyline.
For something totally different
- For a truly unique experience, visit Hotel de Glace, a winter fantasyland open from January to March end. Spend a night under the ice in intricately carved rooms. Mood lighting lends a romantic air and wood burning stoves provide warmth. An in-house spa aids total relaxation, and the winter playground some serious fun. A unique experience.
For an apartment
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner, Booking.com for a diverse selection of properties to suit properties of all types.
- Fly to Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - Quebec's largest airport, located 18.5km (11.5 miles) from Montreal with a wide selection of flights across North America and Internationally to Europe amongst other destinations.
- Alternatively, catch a train with rail links across Canada including daily trains to Toronto and Ottawa.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the region, click here for prices and booking with our online partner, Rental Cars.
- Best time to visit - the summer from June to September for pleasant weather, ideal for city exploring or enjoying outdoor pursuits.
Still Not Sure?
- Browse our list of the best places to stay in Quebec,
- Expand your search to include our recommendations in British Columbia or Ontario
- Or contact a friendly guru for advice.
Monthly Weather in Québec
Best Hotels in Québec
Auberge des 21 Saguenay (La Baie) 31 rooms from £63Secluded setting - Set in the remote small town of La Baie, and situated on the edge of the Fjord bayGreat walks - Walking tours can be arranged through hotelViews - Beautiful views of the FjordOutstanding location
Located on the stunning Saguenay Fjord in La Baie, featuring a Nordic spa and wellness centre, an in-house restaurant and extensive wine cellar. Many activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area including skiing, cycling, and hiking. Ideal for relaxing country breaks or for outdoor enthusiasts. See More
Hotel Gault Montréal (Quebec) 30 rooms from £80Sights nearby - Notre Dame Basilica is a towering Gothic revival building worth seeing.Great walks - Along the 14km of Lachine Canal.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
Boutique all suites hotel in heart of historic Montreal. From lofts to terrace suites to apartments, all are contemporary in style, and boast huge windows for great city views. Gault restaurant serves breakfast, brunch and lunch plus drinks around the clock. A luxury spot for business or leisure. See More
Le Royal Champetre Quebec City 7 rooms from £69Local exploring - A friendly base from which to explore the area with its host of beautiful natural destinations, or take a trip into the citySights nearby - In nearby Quebec city visit sights such as the Aquarium, the Museum of Civilization, Musée national des beaux-arts du QuébecViews - The B&B offers a spectacular view on the St-Lawrence River, Orleans Island and QuebecGreat walks - Great walks span the area, and stunning natural sights such as the Montmorency Falls
A quiet B&B set in a picturesque rural spot just outside Quebec. Rooms are bright and spacious yet they have a warm country feel; think parquet flooring, crisp white linen and sink-into beds. The breakfasts are indulgent and locality perfect for getting the best of both worlds; city and country. See More
Le Relais Lyonnais Québec 7 rooms from £92Sights nearby - In close proximity to le Palais des Congres, la Place des Arts and the Musee D’Art Contemporain
A 4* hotel set in the Latin Quarter in an 130 year old building that's been painstakingly brought into the 21st century. Merging old Montreal charm and modernity the light airy rooms offer crisp linen and suave leather seating. La Brioche Lyonnaise serves up an extensive french menu. See More
Hotel Epik West Montréal 9 rooms from £95Sights nearby - Take a walk down to the Clock Tower modelled on Big BenRecommended by - Fodors
A boutique 9 room hotel with modern decor in the heart of Old Montreal. All exposed stone walls against slick stainless steel and leather furniture. Bag the penthouse for the ultimate in open plan living. Sample the chef's tapas whilst enjoying the view of Notre Dame Basilica on the roof terrace. See More
Gite du Mont Albert Québec 62 rooms from £83Fishing - Fishing can be arranged through the hotel for an additional chargeGreat walks - Walking tours are offered in the stunning mountain landscapeRemote - Off the beaten track.Secluded setting - For escaping.
Located in the stunning Gaspésie National Park, offering hiking opportunities in the Chic-Chocs and McGerrigle Mountains. Offering fine cuisine and an outdoor heated pool. Well placed for skiing (ski-rental and passes are sold at the hotel). A comfortable retreat to return to after a day outdoors. See More
Wildberry Inn Mont Tremblant 5 rooms from £76Families - Book exclusive use of the hotel for an extended family stay; kids love exploring the natural setting on the B&B's bikesHideaway - Set in the heart of the mountains at the end of a cul-de-sac, this hotel makes an authentic mountain bolt-holeRomantic Break - Enjoy a few days away from it all on a quiet couples' retreat at this modern mountain B&BRomantic - Good for couples.
Hidden at the end of a secretive path in the Laurentian Mountains, this hotel offers a modern take on the traditional B&B. A wraparound deck greets guests outside; in the lobby, a wooden staircase leads the bright and airy bedrooms. Explore the mountains on the B&B's bikes; a stylish hideaway hotel. See More
Manoir Hovey North Hatley 38 rooms from £101Hideaway - With a whole host of on-site activities and restaurants there is no need to step off the grounds!Fishing - The hotel offers facilities for fishing on the lake.Kayaking - The hotel offers seasonal kayaking on the lake.Remote - Off the beaten track.Recommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Relais & Chateaux
Hotel Chez Swann Montréal (Quebec) 23 rooms from £103Great walks - Along the large river, cross over to the other side.Sights nearby - Walking distance to Montreal Museum of Fine arts.Views - Great views from hotelLively - Hip and happening.
A boutique with unique use of art, light, sensual textures and materials. Vibrancy runs through the contemporary rooms and designer bathrooms. Restaurants are all around so delve into a world of different cuisines. Explore the city with the ease of a metro ride or on foot. See More
Escale du Nord Mont Tremblant 5 rooms from £82Country Escape - Located on the edge of a forest in the countryside outside of Mont-Tremblant, book this hotel for a peaceful country escapeFamilies - Book the hotel exclusively for a family stay; kids love the outdoor pool and there are great outdoors activities close byTotal relaxation - This hotel offers total relaxation to guests, with a sauna, pool, hot tub and massage services onsiteSecluded setting - For escaping.
Set in the quiet countryside outside of the Mont-Tremblant, this alpine-style B&B makes a peaceful escape. The individually styled guestrooms draw inspiration from different regions in France. Focus on rest and relaxation by retreating to the sauna before a dip in the pool; a charming rural B&B. See More
Hotel St Paul Montréal (Quebec) 119 rooms from £112Sights nearby - Go and be in awe of the gothic revival Notre-Dame Basilica.Great walks - Explore Waterfront and the Lachine Canal district.Views - Great views from hotelDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
Beautiful building standing tall in Vieux Montréal offering a prime location, business, fitness facilities and a lively bar. Large modern rooms with crisp linens and smart bathrooms. If you dream of charcuterie boards & mouth watering menus, then Hambar is the one for you. Have a swanky city stay. See More
Les Dames du Lac Mont Tremblant 5 rooms from £88Active Holiday - With lake access from the hotel, this makes an ideal stay for active holidaymakers who want to participate in watersportsHideaway - Set in a secluded location by the lakeside, this hotel is a great hideaway holiday destinationRomantic Break - Couples love this stylish and cosy guesthouse; book the Bordeaux Room for beautiful lake viewsKayaking - Explore the lake from a fresh vantage point with a kayaking trip; kayaks are available for free from the B&B
Perched on the banks of the beautiful Maskinongé Lake, this two-storey B&B offers cosy guestrooms with classic interiors; book the Bordeaux room for lake views. Warm-up by the fireplace in the evening after a day of activities on the lake. Start out with a verandah breakfast; a well-appointed B&B. See More
Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec City 156 rooms from £94Sights nearby - Located in Old Quebec, an 8 minute walk from La Gare du Palais and the Governors Garden is just a 10 minute walkGreat walks - Partake in one of the hotel's walking toursLocal markets - Good for local colour.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
Set in a large historic townhouse in the downtown area, minutes from attractions, bars and restaurants. With a well equipped gym and fully serviced spa offering massages and treatments, this is popular for those seeking relaxing city breaks. The gourmet restaurant also offers culinary delights. See More
Le St Pierre Quebec City (Ville de Québec) 41 rooms from £123Great walks - Just 12 KMs from Old Port find Montmorency Falls, surrounded by lovely parks ideal for walking.Local markets - Spend an afternoon exploring the multitude of antique shops on St-Paul Street.Sights nearby - Nearby sights include Notre-Dame de Quebec church and La Citadelle de Quebec.Lively - Hip and happening.
A trendy 19th century hotel in the heart of Quebec's Old Port. The chic suites feature exposed brick walls, hard wood floors, pretty painted furniture and stylish art pieces. After a long day's exploring, unwind beside a roaring fire in the plush library. Urban and elegant. See More
Le Clos Saint Louis Quebec City (Ville de Québec) 18 rooms from £125Romantic Break - Period decor, whimsical wallpapers, four poster beds and fine dining make this a great spot for holidaying couples.Local exploring - Centrally located in Old Quebec, within walking distance of the main historic sights and attractions.Sights nearby - Just a five minute walk to the magnificently ornate castle of Le Château Frontenac.Great walks - The Ghost Tours are a good way to see the city and learn a little history.Recommended by - Fodors
Historic hotel located in the heart of the city within walking distance of Galerie D’Art du Chateau Frontenac. All rooms offer elegant decor with four-poster beds, romantic prints and lots of antiques. Plenty of French chic from the bedrooms right through to the menu. Great for a couples break. See More
Hotel Le Germain Québec 133 rooms from £126Sights nearby - The on-site Massif de Charlevoix train station allows guests to explore Charlevoix’s scenery and gastronomy.Great walks - Put on your snowshoes and enjoy a guided hike of about 4km by the light of headlampsSwimming Pool - OutdoorFull of characterRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors
Fairmont Tremblant Mont Tremblant (Québec) 314 rooms from £105Local exploring - Set in close proximity to the charming pedestrian village of Mont-Tremblant, this hotel is perfectly placed for local exploringSpa breaks - As the only hotel in the area to offer a Nordic spa experience, book this hotel for your next luxury spa breakActive Holiday - Ideally located at the base of a popular skiing slope, this hotel is an ideal choice for a skiing holidayGreat walks - Explore the pedestrianised village of Mont-Tremblant on a long walk; find boutique shops, cosy restaurants and many bars
This ski-in ski-out hotel is located at the base of Mont-Tremblant mountain in Québec. The contemporary facade gives way to cosy guest suites with tartan throws and sink-in carpets, perfect after a day on the slopes. Unwind after skiing with the hotel's Nordic Spa Experience; a chic mountain escape. See More
Auberge du Vieux Port Montréal (Quebec) 45 rooms from £139Local markets - Jean-Talon Market is a fantastic place to see Montreal's vibrance and catch a bite to go.Sights nearby - Head north to Le Marché Bonsecours to see one of Canada's finest historical buildings.Lively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
A great location with river views, loft-like rooms with warm exposed brick, iron frame beds and modern bathrooms. A comfortable city-escape. Taverne Gaspar is casual pub food with fine Bourbons to match, or head for the hotel's rooftop bar and admire the fabulous views of the old city skyline. See More
Le Germain Charlevoix Québec 145 rooms from £140Eco break - The hotel has its own train station, it locally sources goods and produce, uses geothermal energy, and recycled rainwaterGreat walks - Be sure to bring your walking boots, Parc national des Grands-Jardins is famed for its hiking trailsSkiing - If you come in winter don't forget your skis- a train runs from the hotel directly to Le MassifLocal markets - On sundays the hotels' farm produce is up for grabs at their very own on site farmers marketRecommended by - Tablet
A distinctive and remarkable hotel, set on a working farm in the heart of Baie-Saint-Paul. The sleek and carefully designed modern rooms offer spectacular views. A range of restaurants all serve produce directly from the land, fresh full flavours are key. A real show stopper! See More
Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City (Ville de Québec) 95 rooms from £110Great walks - The Plains of Abraham are perfect for walking in summer and cross country skiing in the winter months.Sights nearby - Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine and Place Royale are both worth a visit!Restrictions on children - Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet, Relais & Chateaux
A beautifully restored boutique hotel in Quebec City's Old-Port area. The decor is rustic chic with sumptuous linens, modern fixtures and luxurious tubs contrasting with exposed brick walls and wooden beams. The on-site upmarket restaurant, bar and spa will leave you feeling totally spoilt! See More
Hotel Le Germain Montreal Montréal (Quebec) 101 rooms from £142Great walks - Parc du Mont-Royal is closeby and a great bit of urban green to stroll around.Sights nearby - Proximity to Peel metro station makes the city your oyster.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet
This contemporary hotel welcomes guests with open spaces and minimal interiors. Large rooms are all about pampering with plush robes, Aveda products, glass walled bathrooms and nespresso machines. Pick up breakfast with a local newspaper and kick off your day the right way. See More
Le Saint Sulpice Montréal 108 rooms from £147Great walks - Take a walking tour of Old Montreal's architectural treasures, around The Banks of St-Jacques St.Sights nearby - Basilica of Notre-Dame A masterpiece of Gothic Revival architecture built between 1824 and 1829.Lively - Hip and happening.Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.
A luxury hotel sitting just opposite the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. The spacious and elegant suites come with a range of exceptional bonuses such as nespresso machines, kitchens and sit out terraces. The glass walled restaurant is sophisticated and full of light. A grownup city escape! See More
Hotel Le Crystal Montréal 131 rooms from £158Romantic Break - Pamper yourselves with cocktails in the hot tub and suave suites boasting 300 thread count linens and floor to ceiling windows.City Style - Chic interiors, fantastic food, superb spa, salt water pool and 5 star service in the hip downtown of Montreal.Sights nearby - The Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art and the Place des Arts Performing Arts Center are within a 20 minute walk.Swimming Pool - Salt water poolRecommended by - Frommers, Fodors, Kiwi Collection
A gleaming tower on the fashionable rue de la Montagne, in the heart of Montréal’s trendy downtown. Modern rooms feature large windows with epic city views and spa bathrooms, some with free standing baths. Indulge yourself at the spa or in the rooftop hot tub! A stylish choice with chic bar. See More
Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites Montréal 133 rooms from £162Great walks - Grab a bite while strolling along Place Jacques Cartie, originally the gardens to the Château Vaudreuil dates back to 1803.Fishing - Right by the Clock Tower in Old Mnotreal, “Ice Fishing Village” is open every winter.Local markets - Visit the famed Underground Market, an elaborate tunnel about 32 km long.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
A beautiful neoclassical hotel opposite the famed Notre-Dame Basilica, Old Montreal. The luxurious suites feature urban chic decor, feather and down beds and original art works. Indulge in rooftop cocktails, Japanese cuisine or pampering spa treatments. Sophisticated and urbane. See More
Domaine du Vieux Couvent Quebec City, Magdalen Islands 10 rooms from £164Foodies - Home to the gourmet bistro La Moulière foodies will feel right at home amongst the freshly caught mussels, clams, and lobster.Back to Nature - Whether it's hiking, biking, beach combing or kayaking there are plenty of outdoorsie pursuits for the nature loving guest.Birdwatching - Keep an eye out for local birds, this area teams with them in the summer months.Great walks - The beach provides the perfect spot for a long morning stroll.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection
Domaine du Vieux Couvent offers eleven quiet and comfortable rooms overlooking the blue-green waters of the Gulf of St. Lawrence. The beautifully restored convent boasts a sun terrace and bike rentals. The on site restaurant, La Moulière is a gourmet affair headed by chef Denis J. Landry. Très bon! See More
Le Petit Hotel Montréal 28 rooms from £174Local markets - For a European style market lined with boutique shops visit the Place Jacques-Cartier.Great walks - Visit the Montreal Botanical Gardens for a lovely walk in these exotic flower gardens.Sights nearby - The famed Notre Dame Basilica is just minutes away.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
A trendy boutique hotel in the famed Old Montreal district. The decor perfectly marries past with present: rustic exposed brick walls with clean lines and contemporary art. The European style café serves artisan coffee and homemade snacks. A hip gem in this historic area. See More
Hotel Nelligan Montréal (Quebec) 105 rooms from £183Great walks - Along the river or the canal you will find great pathways to take a leisurely stroll the explore the city.Sights nearby - A hop and a skip away is the gothic revival Notre Dame Basilica Montreal.Views - Great views from hotelLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
1850 historical building paying tribute to Quebec's poet Émile Nelligan. Contemporary and classic in style with exposed red brick, leather upholstery and wooden detailing make up the spacious rooms. Verses Restaurant offers contemporary dishes al fresco or inside, either way always with fine wines. See More
Hotel William Gray Montréal (Vieux-Montréal) 127 rooms from £191Romantic Break - First class acommodation in the heart of Old Montreal, the ideal choice for a romantic getawayLocal exploring - Hotel William Gray enjoys a wonderful location-perfect for getting to know MontrealCity Style - Contemporary and chic interiors complemented with local artwork adorning the wallsGreat walks - Wander along the quaint Old Port to get a feel for the city's history or head up the mountain and enjoy the fabulous views
William Gray is a renovated period house offering luxurious contemporary accommodation in the historic Old Town. Interiors are a sophisticated blend of modern design meets historic architecture. There's a popular, buzzy bar and various dining options, plus roof top terraces for epic city views. See More
Hotel 71 Quebec City (Ville de Québec) 60 rooms from £194Sights nearby - Place Royale de Québec, the oldest French American settlement, is a must see. It also houses the oldest stone church in America.Local markets - Visit Le Marché du Vieux-Port food market for fresh produce, artisan foods and fresh catch!Great walks - Take a guided walking tour of Old Quebec and learn the history of this ancient area.Lively - Hip and happening.
Hotel Monville Montréal 269 rooms from £164Contemporary - With its striking glass and concrete exterior, plus up-to-the-minute interiors this is a must if you like things modernCity Style - Choose this property for an ultra-modern stay in downtown MontrealSights nearby - With its great location between the Old Port and Chinatown, the Manville is close to Montreal's highlightsDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.Recommended by - Tablet
A swish ultra-modern hotel in Montreal's Downtown. Minimalist rooms have every creature comfort and some you would have never thought of such as robotic room-service! The superb restaurant serves up contemporary dishes inspired by multi-cultural Montreal. A very chic stay. See More
Hotel Quintessence Mont Tremblant 30 rooms from £214Skiing - Ski the highest peak in the Laurentians down one of the 96 marked ski runs!Great walks - Join a splendid guided snow-shoeing tour to reach Versant Soleil’s shelter where you will be treated to a hearty meal.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet, Kiwi Collection
An upscale spa resort on the banks of Lac Tremblant. The plush rooms are understated rustic chic with fireplaces, wooden beams, heated marble bathrooms and luxurious tubs. Enjoy the spa, infinity pool and expansive landscaped gardens. A peaceful haven in the Laurentian Mountains. See More
Hotel Le St James Montréal 60 rooms from £176Great walks - Stretching from the Old Port to Rue Notre-Dame in Old Montréal are the gardens of Place Jacques-Cartier.Sights nearby - Notre Dame Montreal and the Old Port are just minutes away.Lively - Hip and happening.Lively area - In the thick of the action.
Le Mount Stephen Montréal 90 rooms from £228City Style - With giant wrap around fireplaces, snappy stand alone tubs, lavish bathrooms, and floor to ceiling windows looking over the cityDesigner Shopping - Montreal’s Golden Square Mile is dotted with chic boutiques, make sure to pack light as you won't be able to resist!Other Activities - The hotel offers a 24 hour gym and spa, so you can roll out of bed and straight onto the treadmillFoodies - The buzzy restaurant housed in the historic mansion, is the spot to be seen on a Saturday nightRecommended by - Tablet
This vibrant hotel marries old and new with effortless ease. Located smack bang in the middle of Montreal's Golden Square Mile. With cool and collected ultra modern rooms, paired with regal and refined dining with a twist. The excellent gym and spa finish things off. All in all a total winner! See More
Chic Chocs Mountain Lodge Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, Québec 18 rooms from £181Back to Nature - With beautiful mountain views and unrivalled access to the landscape, book this hotel for an authentic back-to-nature retreatRomantic Break - Book this hotel for your next romantic, hideaway holiday and enjoy use of the sauna and hot tub after a day of hikingActive Holiday - With snowboarding, skiing, hiking and cycling popular in this area, book this hotel for an active winter breakOutstanding location
Nestled in the heart of the Réserve Faunique de Matane, this is a winter sport and hiking haven. Guestrooms are simple and elegant, with tartan-print throws and natural accents. With a cosy firelit lounge and indulgent spa, this is the perfect place to return to after a day spent outdoors. See More
Ritz Carlton Montreal Montréal 129 rooms from £232Sights nearby - Visit Pointe-à-Callière, a recognized national historical and archaeological site, leads visitors through centuries of history.Great walks - Take a walking tour of Old Montreal, no better way to soak up the sights.Swimming Pool - Indoor year round pool.Lively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
A five star hotel in downtown Montreal. The opulent suites are all you would expect of the Ritz, think chandeliers, hardwood floors, plush rugs and sumptuous linens. Relax and recharge in the champagne bar, or take a dip in the heated saltwater pool. Stylish, extravagant and worth every penny! See More
Hotel de Glace Quebec, Québec 44 rooms from £210Hideaway - Hideaway beneath the ice in this fantastically unusual hotel.Great walks - Head off to explore on foot, or take a guided dog sledding tour.Full of characterRomantic - Good for couples.
A winter fantasy land open from January to March end. Spend a night under the ice in intricately carved rooms. Mood lighting lends a romantic air and wood burning stoves provide warmth. An in-house spa aids total relaxation, and the winter playground some serious fun. A unique experience. See More