- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Bequia
Bequia is the largest, and arguably the most beautiful island in the Grenadines. Its beaches are the kind of stunning that makes photographers (and marketing folk) gasp, with soft white sand and crystal clear waters. As well as beauty, Bequia is known for its relaxed pace. And all this can come with a very affordable price tag. The best places to stay on Bequia range from low-key B&Bs to luxurious boutique hotels.
One of Bequia's most perfect beaches, Princess Margaret Beach, is conveniently located by the largest town of Port Elizabeth - it's a bit of an effort to get there though, but well worth the boat-taxi or drive. The next beach over, Lower Bay, is pretty too and has a nice cafe. In fact the majority of Bequia's beaches are very pretty indeed.
You can see most of Bequia on foot, or take a boat-taxi for the novelty of it! This is a relaxed sort of place, but if you're looking for things to do there's a good quality farmers market near the dingy dock in Port Elizabeth, there's a nice church, a few interesting buildings and plenty of walking tracks.
What not to miss
- The town of Port Elizabeth is well worth an explore
- The diving and snorkeling in the area is excellent, as with the majority of the Caribbean!
- Relax and explore the magical beaches that make up most of the coastline
All our best places to in Bequia are perfect places where you can relax while also exploring the island.
The best places to stay in Bequia
For the beach
- The Bequia Beach Hotel is a chic spot surrounded by coconut groves right on the beach. The accommodation is in rooms, suites or villas, done in colonial Caribbean style. There are two restaurants and a top of the range spa. But it's also good value, with all this starting from just £74 per night.
For an apartment or villa
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- Bequia is connected to the rest of the Caribean by domestic ferries and flights. With dlights from local St Vincents, St Lucia and Barbados.
- Between November and April is the best of year to visit if you want the least amount of rain to disrupt your stay! With temperatures also ranging from 20-25 degrees.
- If you wish to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
Still not sure?
Browse through our list of all the best places to stay on Beguia.
Expand your search to include the best places to stay in St. Vincent and the Grenadines,
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Bequia
Bequia Beach Hotel 57 rooms from £192Friendship, St Vincent and the Grenadines
A chic spot on Bequia island. A collection of rooms, suites and villas surrounded by coconut groves and nestled directly on the beach. Gorgeous boutique colonial Caribbean interiors have an eclectic mix of decoration. Swimming pools, two excellent restaurants, and a top of the range spa.Foodies - Blue Tropic and Bagatelle are both fantastic restaurants.Spa breaks - Excellent spa facilities.Views - Sea views all around.Beach Life