- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Meursault
Meursault is a commune in the southern Côte de Beaune region of the Côte d'Or, and part of one of the world’s best known and most prestigious wine regions. Surrounded by names like Satenay, Pommard, Volnay and Puligny-Montrachet, Meursault holds its own in the quality of its dry whites and its delicate reds.
If you’re looking for an upmarket château experience and some seriously good wine tasting then you’ve come to the right place and some of the best places to stay in Meursault are beautiful châteaux or vineyards. Our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Meursault also include some of the best places to stay around Meursault.
- The Hotel la Cueillette is a wonderful 12th century château surrounded by vine rows. There are 19 luxurious rooms, a lovely, grape themed spa, a fine dining restaurant and one of the region’s best wine cellars.
- If you're a fan of white over red, you may want to consider Les Charmes as your Burgundy base. This beautiful 18th Century mansion has charming grounds - more like a small park than a garden - and 13 simple, yet elegant rooms. Calm, with an old fashioned atmosphere.
- The Hotel le Montrachet is a gorgeous, 19th century residence in Puligny-Montrache, with 31 comfortable, spacious rooms in elegant, yet warm, decor.
The Best Value Places to stay in Meursault
- The Hotel le Clos is a well priced B&B in Montagny-lès-Beaune near Beaune. Converted from a sandstone farmhouse surrounded by vineyards, there are 24 rustic-chic rooms and stunning courtyards and gardens.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Meursault for you?
Best Hotels in Meursault
Les Charmes 13 rooms from £104Meursault (Burgundy)
An 18th century maison bourgeoise, set on wonderful grounds boasting a shady walled garden, ancient trees and a great swimming pool. Simple and elegant rooms, with crisp linens and plenty of natural light. A place of calm and relaxation in an old-fashioned and genuine atmosphere.Country Escape - A peacuful haven, set on beautiful parklands, filled with ancient trees and surrounded by the rolling vineyards.Sights nearby - Historic sights of Beaune, La Rochepot and Puligny Montrachet are all in close proximity.Great walks - Wander through the expansive parklands and into the picturesque vineyards.House party feel - Be prepared to meet people.
Hotel La Cueillette 19 rooms from £171Meursault (18 Rue de Cîteaux)
Set in a 12th century building amongst the popular vineyards of Meursault, this luxury hotel offers a calming atmosphere to its visitors. A unique spa experience, an all day buffet breakfast, a fine dining restaurant and a wine cellar that houses some of the best age-old wines from the region.Country Escape - Situated in Chateau de Citeaux, this hotel makes a perfect weekend or romantic getaway from the bustling sounds of the city.Spa breaks - The hotel boasts the worlds first ever Fruititherapy Spa with grapes and other red berries.Local markets - The 19th century covered market cannot be missed, head down and pick up the best local produce.Sights nearby - Visit the world renowned 15th century hospital in Beaune.
La Maison Labbé 5 rooms from £101Meursault
Maison Labbé is situated in the centre of Mersault, a viticultural village par éxcellence in the heart of rural Burgundy. It offers three contemporary and spacious rooms decorated with light hues and fine touches. A classy and unfussy spot!Active Holiday - Make the most out of the activities on offer near Maison Labbé to get out and explore your beautiful surroundingsRomantic Break - Quiet, private and spacious accomodation in quaint Mersault-what could be better?Great walks - Stroll through the local vineyards or if you're feeling more ambitious then set off on the 7km Mersault-Blagny hiking trail