- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Port Camargue
About Port Camargue
Port Camargue is the harbour for Le Grau-du-Roi, a popular holiday destination in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of the South of France. The marina is one of the largest pleasure ports in Europe and also a major centre for the fishing industry. The best places to stay in Port Camargue are locatied on or around the marina.
The centre of the main town is separated by the canal ‘chenal maritime’. This is an idyllic spot for holidaymakers and wildlife lovers. There are also shops, restaurants and bars offering something for everyoe.
What not to Miss
- The beaches stretch as far as the eye can see with 18 kilometres of fine sand. Immediately landwards are large shallow ‘etangs’ or saline lakes which support a great diversity of wildlife including beautiful flamingoes - the largest population outside Africa.
- And of course you're on the doorstep of the Camargue National Park.
- Grau-du-Roi hosts a market three mornings a week - plus there is a daily fish market.
- The nearby Seaquarium is a must for children who can see a wide variety of sea creatures through transparent underwater tunnels.
The best places to stay in Port Camargue area extremely busy during the peak summer months. So if you're planning to visit in July or August, book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Port Camargue
For Value Chic
- L’Oustau Camarguen is a welcoming hotel with spacious rooms and contemporary design features. It's a great base for exploring the local region or you can relax by the pool. It's a family favorite, and excellent value with doubles from just €90 per night.
For Marina Comfort
- Le Spinaker is situated in the marina itself and has great views of all the craft moored there. Its rooms are comfortable and tasteful. It's an ideal stop off for weary sailors or a base for exploring the surrounding area.
Nothing here for you?
Best Hotels in Port Camargue
Le Spinaker 21 rooms from $129Port Camargue (Le Grau-du-Roi)
Putting relaxation at the fore, Le Spinaker sits quietly on the Port Camargue marina. With beautiful views out over the marina and comfortable, tasteful rooms, it's a great place to stay whilst exploring the natural beauty of the Camargue. Perfect for people on sailing holidays coming into port.Local exploring - Explore the beautiful surrounding marshlands of the Camargue, on foot, two wheels or horseback.Sailing - With Port Camargue marina on the doorstep, it's the perfect place to stay after docking.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotel
L'Oustau Camarguen 39 rooms from $103Port Camargue (Le Grau-du-Roi)
L'Oustau Camarguen is a welcoming hotel on the edge of the Camargue region. Its contemporary design focuses on spacious, comfortable rooms. Explore the rich culture of the Camargue area or simply unwind by the pool. Its affordability makes it great for families and groups. A great find.Active Holiday - From horse riding, sailing to walking the hotel will gladly help arrange a whole host of activitiesValue chic - Well priced accommodation makes this a popular optionSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorLocal markets - Explore the local markets and culture of the Camarge.