- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Champoluc
A sleepy village in the Italian Alps, Champoluc is a great spot for a relaxed skiing holiday. Situated in what is known as the Italian 'Three Valleys', the village not only boasts excellent slopes but also fantastic views out over the regions dramatic peaks and glaciers. Basing yourself in Champoluc gives you access to all of the Monterosa ski area that's notable for its uncrowded slopes and superb off-piste conditions. Our selection of the best places to stay in Champoluc reflect the village's laid-back, easygoing culture.
What not to miss:
- Champoluc's biggest attraction is of course the skiing. Giving you access to all the slopes in the Monterosa area, there's plenty to choose from.
- In the summer, the area turns into a haven for hiking and mountain biking. There are a vast number of hiking trails that explore the Monta Rosa Massif.
The Hotel Guru's list of the best places to stay in Champoluc make great use of the village's gorgeous surroundings.
The best places to stay in Champoluc
For Alpine Idyll
- Hostellerie de Mascognaz is a delightful alpine hotel just outside Champoluc. Highlights include beautifully converted barns-come-bedrooms, a deluxe spa and two excellent restaurants. A great spot from which to explore slopes and peaks of the Monte Rosa Massif.
For an apartment or chalet
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Champoluc is Turin (62 miles).
- Hiring a car is a good idea to explore the area, so we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- If your looking to ski, the best time to visit Champoluc is from December to March. Alternatively go in the summer months, when the temperatures are warm and the mountains are great for exploring.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Champoluc
Hostellerie de Mascognaz 8 rooms from £282Champoluc
Charming mountain hotel focusing on wellness and nature. Individual chalet guestrooms in converted barns have original features and antiques. Indoor pool, Turkish bath, yoga classes, Ayurvedic massages. Indoor golf and two cosy restaurants. Bring walking boots, the hiking tours are outstanding.Local exploring - A trekking paradise with dozens of stunning routes to lakes, waterfalls and glaciers nearby, and enjoy the wellness centre afterGreat walks - Extensive walking routes around Mascognaz area - a nature guide can accompany youViews - Great views from hotelSpa