Search the best hotels in La Morra
About La Morra
Dating from the Roman times, La Morra is a beautiful town in Piedmont. A stunning town perched on a hilltop overlooking a sprawling expanse of vineyards, this is a great place for a relaxing, romantic break and a haven for wine lovers. Our selection of the best places to stay in La Morra exemplifies the region's rich culture and charming hopsitality.
What not to miss:
- It would be hard to visit La Morra without visiting the surrounding vineyards. Go on a wine tour at Dosio Vigneti and learn about the local specialities.
- Climb up the Torre Campanaria di La Morra, which gives you great views out over the surrounding countryside.
- The beautiful countryside is great for exploring on foot.
The best places to stay in La Morra
For a charming B&B
- In the heart of La Morra, Fior di Farine is a delightful guesthouse made up of five lovely bedrooms. It is a peaceful spot with an outdoor pool that's perfect for people looking to grab some down time after a heavy night on the red stuff.
For an apartment or villa
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to La Morra is Turin (41 miles).
- If you are looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit La Morra is in the summer months, from May to September, when the scenery looks at its best.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in La Morra
Fior di Farine 5 rooms from £96La Morra (La morra)
Fior di Farine B&B is situated in the centre of La Morra opposite the town's historic mill-wake up each morning to the smell of freshly ground wheat! This charming spot offers five individually decorated rooms, with the smartest featuring Persian rugs and antiques. A lovely and quiet romantic stay.Romantic Break - Fior di Farine's quiet atmosphere and lovely accommodation make it the ideal choice for a romantic getawayLocal exploring - Stroll through the quaint historic town of La MorraGreat walks - Head off on long walks through the countryside and feel utterly rejuvenatedRomantic - Good for couples.
Real Castello 17 rooms from £111La Morra
A beautiful and authentic hotel in a former castle. Large rooms are filled with antiques and elegant furnishings. Traditional restaurant with sweeping views over stunning grounds. Lots of wine tasting in the region. A great choice for families or couples, especially those interested in wine.Views - Fab views over the Langhe district, the Tanaro valley, the Roero district and the AlpsHistoric - A beautiful 15th century castle with whitewashed walls and green shutters.Wine tasting - Vineyards of Verduno and Barbaresco and tours of hotel wine cellarsFoodies - Many vineyards nearby including Verduno Pelaverga
Palas Cerequio 9 rooms from £167La Morra
An elegant vineyard residence in the picturesque and peaceful Langhe Hills. The hotel has several old, authentic bedrooms with original architectural features alongside newer, minimal guest rooms - some with private saunas. A restaurant serves regional dishes alongside fine local wines.Views - Breathtaking views over the surrounding countrysideGreat walks - Good walking routes through the wineryCooking classes - With Chef Vincenzo La CorteSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool
Arborina Relais 10 rooms from £254La Morra (Cn)
A chic contemporary offering set in the picturesque rolling Barolo hills. Beautifully styled rooms feature wooden floors, private terraces, soft grey hues and floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the spectacular views. Boasting a spoiling spa, fine dining restaurant and a well stocked wine bar.Weddings - Offering a beautiful setting along with wedding planners, caterers and event organisers.Local exploring - Find plenty to explore in the surrounding vineyards, castles and picturesque villages.Swimming Pool - Outdoor poolDesigner - Uniquely designed interiors.