- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Livigno
Livigno is a paradise in both summer and winter. It's extremely well set up for snow sports of all kinds, with some great cross country skiing routes and an impressive snowboarding park. Its position, by the Swiss border, offers impeccable views. The best places to stay in LIvigno are well placed for the ski lifts and most enjoy the great views too.
What not to miss:
- Livigno's popularity is increased by its duty free status, this is a historic tax break going back as far as the 16th Century because of the difficulty in getting either in or out of Livigno in winter. Not such a problem now, and in fact the 250 odd duty free shops are an added draw.
- As well as the snow-sports and the shopping, Livigno also has several charming churches, including the Caravaggio church with art attributed to Caravaggio.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Livigno is a chic chalet style property in the centre of town.
The best places to stay in Livigno
For Chalet Chic
- The Hotel Sonne is a modern chalet hotel which has kept its wood and fur decor and charming Alpine bar. There are just 16, chic, cosy, romantic rooms with wonderful views and there's an excellent spa and sauna.
For an apartment or chalet
- For people looking for a self-catering option, we recommend visiting our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Livigno is Bergamo (104 miles).
- If you are looking to hire a car, we recommend visiting our online partner Rentalcars.
- In terms of the best time to visit, Livigno is beautiful in both the winter and the summer, so it depends what you are after.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Livigno
Hotel Sonne 16 rooms from £149Livigno
Contemporary chalet. The rooms are decorated with larch wood flooring, faux fur fabrics and exposed beam ceilings; modern and lovely bathrooms. Fantastic spa with sauna, infrared cabin and massages; charming Alpine style bar. Chic, romantic and cosy.Romantic Break - Gorgeous romantic rooms with faux fur blankets, sensational spa with sauna and classic Alpine viewsGreat walks - Livigno is located close to the Stelvio National ParkViews - Great views from hotelSpa