Search the best hotels in Modena
Modena is heaven for your tastebuds, one of Italy’s great culinary centres and home of balsamic vinegar. Modena’s streets are crammed with amazing restaurants which would be household names in other cities. Where you’ll find the local sparkling Lambrusco and Parmigiano Reggiano accompanying cured flavour explosions, slow cooked this and that and giant tortellini stuffed with deliciousness. Many of the best places to stay in Modena are within walking distance of these little bits of heaven,
What not to miss
- The architectural beauty of Modena is staggering with its 12th century Duomo, spectacular Grande Piazza and impressive collection of Romanesque art and architecture.
- Modena is also known for cars as you’re right by the famous Ferrari Museum. There are miles of cycling paths, numerous museums and libraries and the double twisted Ghirlandina Tower.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Modena is a very reasonably priced option, just out of town.
The best places to stay in Modena
For Traditional Charm
- The Locanda del Feudo is in a small town just outside Modena, but is such a rustic charmer and such good value that it’s worth considering. It’s a traditional house with large suites with high ceilings, exposed beams and elegant furnishings. Plus there’s an excellent traditional restaurant.
For an apartment or villa
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Modena is Bologna (35 miles).
- If your looking to hire a car visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time visit Modena is from May to September, when the temperatures range from 22ºC to 28ºC.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Modena
Locanda del Feudo Modena (Castelvetro) from £76
A traditional house filled with romance and rustic charm. Large suites have high ceilings, wooden beams, elegant furnishings, and all the mod cons including DVD players. An excellent traditional restaurant and extensive wine cellar. Plenty to explore, including the Ferrari museum.Sights nearby - Rocca di Vignola, Ferrari Factory, and Ferrari Museum.Local markets - Good for local colour.Great walks - Good for walkers.Traditional