- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Procida
Procida is the smallest of the Flegrean islands in the Bay of Naples. It is off the beaten tourist track and as such retains a distinctly local feel. With its pastel shaded buildings and small fishing fleet, it is the epitome of a mediterranean idyll. The best places to stay in Procida boast fabulous seaviews.
The island is full of things to see and do. It has a history going back to ancient Greece, Roman patricians would holiday here and there are many points of archaeological interest. The best way to discover this tiny island is on foot. You can enjoy the fish based local cuisine freshly caught from the sea. There are six beaches, each picturesque with crystal clear waters. Procida’s natural beauty has captured the imagination of filmmakers too - The Talented Mr. Ripley and Il Postino were both shot here.
What not to miss:
Feast on the delicious local seafood.
Visit the Isola do Vivara linked to Procida by pedestrian bridge, pocket-sized Vivara is what remains of a volcanic crater dating back some 55,000 years. The island is home to unique flora and abundant bird life.
- Soak in the dizzying bay views at the belvedere before exploring the adjoining Abbazia di San Michele Arcangelo.
- Spend lazy days lounging under the sun on one of the islands beaches.
Despite its relatively unknown status, the best places to stay in Procida will be extremely busy during the peak summer months, so if you want to book a room, get organised well ahead.
For designer chic
La Suite Resort and Spa - Situated right in the centre of the island this former eighteenth century residence now exudes designer cool. It boasts a first class spa, excellent restaurant, lovely gardens and is just a short stroll to the beach.
- Boasting stunning views and charming rooms La Casa Sul Mare is the perfect place to stay for a weekend exploring this little island.
For an apartment or villa
- If you've decided that a self catering property would be more suitable for your holiday, then we recommend you visit our online booking partner Booking.com where they have a wide selection for all tastes and budgets.
- The nearest airport to Procida is Naples Capodichino Airport. From the airport, catch a bus to the waterfront (Molo Beverello). Ferries to Ischia generally stop at Procida.
- Best time to visit - Procida is a year round destination however to avoid the crowds yet still enjoy warm days visit early or late summer (April, May or October).
- If you plan to hire a car, we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars for the best prices.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Procida
La Casa Sul Mare 10 rooms from £88Procida NA
With amazing views and comfortable rooms, La Casa Sul Mare is an excellent B&B. Its rooms are traditionally furnished and adjoining verandas that boast great views out over the sea. It's the perfect place to stay for a weekend of exploring the charming Italian island of Procida.Beach Life - Private balconies with sea views - you are moments from the beachLocal exploring - Hop across to Naples or IschiaSeaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Local markets - Good for local colour.
La Suite Resort & Spa 23 rooms from £167Naples, Procida
18th century residence turned seriously chic, designer hotel on the island of Procida. Cool, all white rooms and suites are minimalist in style, some with balcony or terrace and lovely views. Delicious Mediterranean food at Ristorante Bianca and a top notch spa for total relaxation.Spa - With sauna, hamman, jacuzzi, emotional shower with colour and aromatherapy, ice fountain, relaxation areaDesigner - Slick rooms are minimalist and monochromeSwimming Pool - Outdoor pool5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - Tablet