Search the best hotels in Capri
The name alone conjures up the scent of lemon trees, the flavour of ripe, red tomatoes scattered with basil and the chatter in the piazzetta as the town turns out for an evening stroll or ‘passeggiata’. The best places to stay in Capri are usually in the luxury bracket, but we have managed to find a few hidden gems that won't cost you an arm and a leg.
Whilst the size of this rocky island which rises from the blue waters of the Mediterranean is small, Capri’s fame is large; its charms captured by writers, poets and artists from Turgenev to Graham Greene, who all found its wild beauty so inspiring. Its reputation for glamour developed over the last century as the rich, the aristocracy and good-looking film stars came calling in their yachts, frequenting the boutiques, wearing Capri pants or sipping limoncellos in the Italian sunshine.
What not to Miss
- Despite its popularity, lemon trees still scent the island; the town’s cobbled streets are still too narrow for cars and plump, homemade Ravioli Caprese is still a dish worth crossing the water for.
- Capri Town with its funicular, fantastic restaurants and bars and busy events calendar between April and the end of summer is where many people stay. However Anacapri is another option, and definitely worth visiting - even if you don’t stay there.
- This is a great place for hikers and those who love a mountain view. It’s has a beautiful church, an impressive chairlift and several graceful villas.
- If you only see one villa on Capri - and that would be a shame - the one to see is the Villa Jovis, the splendid residence the Roman Emperor Tiberius built for himself.
- The Blue Grotto is a popular attraction - a beautiful cave at the water’s edge with a tiny opening onto the ocean which opens and closes with the tide. Only a small rowboat can get through, but when you turn your craft around and look through the tunnel its a beautiful sight. Any boat journey out to sea off Capri is worth it, and, for some people the cruise to the Faraglioni Rocks is more of a highlight than the Blue Grotto. Capri is a great place to rent your own boat. Or your own scooter for that matter! And, of course you can charter a yacht if you need to.
- Just five kilometres from Naples across the beautiful Bay of Naples on the mainland, from there it's a short journey to Pompeii, or on to the Amalfi Coast.
- Location is important here, for moving around the island is often on foot, so choose carefully if you want to be in the heart of the town, in the more peaceful outskirts, down by the harbour, in the more rural Anacapri or hanging on the edge of the cliffs.
Just don't forget that this island is heaving during the peak summer months, so get organised and book well ahead if you want to guarantee a room in one of the best places to stay in Capri.
The Best places to stay in Capri
- If you're looking for a hotel to match the glitz then check into the Capri Palace Hotel and Spa. Here you'll find the only Michelin starred food on the island and original artwork on the walls. Book a suite and get your own private pool.
- You might guess from the name, Caesar Augustus, that this is a five-star establishment? The 55 rooms ooze old world glamour and there’s a superb restaurant with stunning views of Mt. Vesuvius.
- Capri Town’s Grand Hotel Quisiana is an old fashioned charmer with 140 large rooms - many with private balconies -, a beautiful garden and pool and a choice of four restaurants.
Location Location Location
- For townies we'd suggest the Tiberio Palace in the heart of Capri Town. The decor is contemporary and stylish, but the pièce de résistance is the Spa (set on two floors with indoor and outdoor pools).
- Just off the Piazzetta di Capri, the Hotel La Vega is an excellent pensione boasting spacious rooms with incredible views from their balconies. A lovely pool area ensures you don't have to traipse down the hill to find a beach.
- Down by the harbour book a room at JK Place Capri if your pockets are deep enough. This divine five star establishment is just steps from the sea and oozes style and opulence.
- For cliff top dramatics Punta Tragara is the place. The situation is stunning with breathtaking views. Inside the vibe is calm and luxurious and superb food is served on candlelit verandas.
- The Hotel Luna is set on a beautiful spot, with stunning views of the sea and the Faragloni rocks. The hotel has 50 rooms and suites, onsite spa facilities and candle lit dining in the romantic terrace restaurant.
- The Villa Brunella has its 20 rooms, all with their own balconies, arranged over a series of terraces running down the hill towards the sea to optimise the views. At the bottom is the glorious pool and sun terrace.
- The Hotel La Minerva is a 16 room hotel over five terraces levels, set in a garden of almond, mimosa and citrus trees. The rooms are light and sunny and the hotel quite glamorous.
Best Guesthouses and B&Bs
- Caprisuite, in the old town of Anacapri has just two boutique rooms, with minimalist style and fading frescoes. Perfect for couples or a group of four.
- Also in peaceful Anacapri, Da Gelsomina is known for its fantastic restaurant - the cuisine is traditional and the ingredients locally sourced. They also have 12 simple bedrooms with a calm colour palette and private balconies.
- Tranquil and luxurious, but still family friendly, the Villa Marina has 21 lavishly decorated rooms and suites with fantastic views over the Bay of Naples, a deluxe spa and a restaurant serving excellent Mediterranean cuisine.
- The Tiberio Palace, in the heart of Capri Town, has 46 stylish rooms and suites in a configuration to suit any party. The decor is contemporary and stylish, but the pièce de résistance is the spa (set on two floors with indoor and outdoor pools). Great for foodies too.
- The Villa Sarah is a modest, yet charming, hotel in a peaceful hilltop position surrounded by fruit trees and grape vines. Some of the 19 rooms have private balconies. There’s also a large garden and a lovely pool. Rooms start from around £110 per night.
For Great Value
- The Hotel La Canasta is an immaculately kept, 16 room B&B with white walls, Capri-style tiled floors and tasteful furnishings and fabrics. Even the pool is stylish and the views are fantastic. Rooms start from just over £100 per night.
- The Villa Sarah is a modest, yet charming, hotel in a peaceful hilltop position surrounded by fruit trees and grape vines. Some of the 19 rooms have private balconies. There’s also a large garden and a lovely pool. Rooms start from around £110 per night.
For an Apartment or Villa
If you’d prefer to stay in an apartment or private villa we recommend you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- The only way to get to the island of Capri is by boat. You can catch the ferry from Naples and Sorrento, and Positano during the summer season. Naples Airport is the closest airport, and you can catch the regular Alibus from there to the Piazza Municipio, which is right by the pier where both the fast and slow ferries leave from.
- If you want to hire a car - which you won’t be able to use on Capri itself, but we highly recommend if you want to see more of the Amalfi Coast and Naples - we recommend you visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The traditional tourist season on Capri runs from the Easter holidays until the first weekend of November. Summer is the busiest season, but if you’re not restricted on when you travel it’s worth considering visiting between April and the middle of June, or between September and mid-October. Both of these periods are quieter and the weather is beautiful - and not too hot!
Still not sure?
- Expand your search across the bay to include the best places to stay on the Amalfi Coast,
- Consider the best places to stay in Naples,
- Or the best places to stay in Pompeii?
- Spread your net wider and consider our Guru's recommendations for the best places to stay in Campania,
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Capri
Best Hotels in Capri
Bettola del Re Anacapri (NA), Capri 3 rooms from £71Local exploring - Well located in Anacapri to access the whole of the island.Great walks - Take a stroll through the pretty village of Anacapri stopping in traditional cafes and exploring the artisan shops.Sights nearby - Visit the Punta Carena Lighthouse and take a dip in the sea from the cove.Restrictions on children - Adult only
A charming B&B in the quiet village of Anacapri comprising of just three rooms. Beautifully designed throughout using crisp whites set against soft blue hues. Indulgent breakfasts are served up on the sunny terrace and the service is relaxed and friendly. A value choice for a chic island stay. See More
Villa Pollio Capri 5 rooms from £115Local exploring - Set right on Anacapri's central square this is the perfect base from those who want to be right in the heart of it allBeach Life - Spend your days soaking up the sun on Capri's beachesGreat walks - Hike up Monte Solaro or simply wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the lovely viewsSights nearby - Go out by boat to see the iconic I Faraglioni rock formationsRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Villa Pollio is a charming guesthouse situated in the centre of Anacapri. It offers a range of smart yet unfussy whitewashed rooms, with two featuring their own private terrace. Plus plenty of nearby restaurants. Friendly hosts, spacious accommodation and a top location - an ideal island retreat. See More
Il Giardino dell'Arte Anacapri (NA), Capri 5 rooms from £103Romantic Break - An intimate hideaway on the glamorous island of Capri.Sights nearby - Visit the archaeological remains of one of the Emperor Tiberius' twelve island villas.Sailing - Hire a boat and spend the day cruising round the picturesque island.Swimming Pool - There is a small plunge pool in the garden
A beautiful B&B hidden amidst the vineyards of peaceful Anacapri. Stylishly designed rooms feature mosaic tiled floors, crisp white linen, cast iron beds and fabulous garden views. A spoiling breakfast is served and the property even boasts its own pool. A wonderfully romantic hideaway. See More
Affittacamere Capri Dolce Vita Capri 3 rooms from £104Local exploring - Affitacamere Capri Dolce Vita is located in Piazetta, the island's main squareBeach Life - Head off and spend your days on any one of Capri's stunning beachesCity Style - Chic accommodation that exudes understated classSights nearby - Go visit Axel Munthe's charming Villa San Michele or head out to see the I Faraglioni rock formations
Affitacamere Capri Dolce Vita is a three-room apartment located in the heart of Capri. Offers spacious, tastefully decorated boutique rooms with flat-screen TVs. Be sure to ask Fabio (the owner) for tips on what to do in the area! A splendid all-round choice, and excellent value for money. See More
Gatto Bianco Capri 40 rooms from £106Local exploring - Located just 150 yards from Capri's main squareGreat walks - Wander along the beautiful coastline and marvel at the gorgeous sea viewsSights nearby - Axel Munthe's stunning Villa San Michele is well worth a visitFull of character
Centrally located in Capri, Gatto Bianco offers a range of smart accommodation - some of the rooms are rustic-chic in style, whilst others are typically Mediterranean. Enjoy a number of treatments at the spa, the hotel's main attraction, to fully unwind. A truly charming stay that's bound to please! See More
Villa Sarah Capri 19 rooms from £109Value chic - The perfect choice for a laid back and reasonably priced holiday in Capri, with private balconies, lovely garden and large pool.Great walks - Make the most of the morning cool to explore the lovely walking trials through this rugged countryside.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Fodors, Michelin Travel
Charmingly modest small hotel in complete peace and tranquility afforded by its hilltop setting and lush garden surroundings of fruit trees and vines. A lovely white washed building with simple fresh bedrooms, some with balconies. A great choice for families or those looking for a laid back stay. See More
B&B A Casa Mia Capri 3 rooms from £113Beach Life - B&B A Casa Mia is the ideally placed to explore Capri's lovely coastRomantic Break - Adults only and an intimate atmosphereGreat walks - Wander along the coast and admire the breathtaking views at sunsetSights nearby - Take a boat out to see Capri's iconic I Faraglioni rock formations
Hotel Capri Capri 39 rooms from £113Beach Life - Set just a short distance from the beaches of Marina Grande and Marina PiccolaRomantic Break - Elegant and timeless, choose this hotel for some old-fashioned romanceLocal markets - There are plenty of companies in the area who can take you on boat tours around the islandSights nearby - Stroll around the Piazzetta di Capri or go see the historic Axel Munthe house
A wonderfully romantic hotel with views over the Bay of Capri and offering a very central location within steps of the Piazzetta. Traditional elegant bedrooms have private balconies, pastel furnishings and antique furniture. An exceptional spot with plenty of old world charm. See More
Capri Wine Hotel Capri 10 rooms from £121Romantic Break - Lovely accommodation, glorious views, an intimate ambiance and top-notch wines - Capri WIne Hotel is an ideal romantic boltholeBeach Life - Spend your days soaking up the sun on any one of Capri's sweeping sandy beachesTotal relaxation - Unwind in the idyllic garden with a good bookSights nearby - Go out by boat to see the iconic I Faraglioni rock formations or visit Axel Munthe's characterful house
The family-run Capri Wine Hotel oozes charm. Their colourful rooms feature modern boutique furnishings and offer fabulous views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Enjoy buffet breakfasts on the terrace and tuck into organic fruit and veg from the garden. Top-notch wines available! A glorious island getaway. See More
Casa Raiola Capri 6 rooms from £121Romantic Break - An elegant renaissance style property on the glamorous island of Capri.Sailing - Charter a boat and spend a day exploring the island by sea.Traditional - An elegant 18th century building brimming with charmFull of character
An elegant 18th-century building on Capri brimming with original features and true Italian charm. The two apartments boast opulent rooms featuring heavy antique furniture, chintz fabrics and french doors leading onto the terrace. You're just steps from some of the island's best restaurants. See More
Hotel La Canasta Capri 16 rooms from £121Local exploring - Perfectly placed with easy access to both Capri's high-end stores and Faraglioni beachGreat walks - Head out on a walk on one of the trails through the beautiful countrysideSwimming Pool - Lovely outdoor pool with terrace and loungersTennis - Courts nearby
Immaculately kept and personally run with great attention to detail. Attractively furnished, intimate B&B - white-walled, tile-floored, Capri style. Spotless rooms ooze unfussy elegance with wrought iron beds, colourful pictures, and smart fabrics. Stylish pool. A wonderfully romantic destination. See More
Casa Mariantonia Capri 9 rooms from £121Sights nearby - Situated in the centre of Anacapri, so close to the charming artisan shops and public transport for getting out and aboutGreat walks - Hike up Monte Solaro, or wander along the beach at sunset and take in the magnificent viewsSwimming Pool - Lovely outdoor pool with plenty of loungers for lazy daysTraditional
Set in an historic pink building, Casa Mariantonia is a delightful property in the heart of Anacapri. The accommodation blends classical style with modern amenities whilst there's also a beautiful garden with pool in which to relax with a book. Restaurant and wine bar for dining. Utterly charming! See More
Hotel La Minerva Capri 16 rooms from £139Romantic Break - A romantic hotel, with all the glamour of Capri coupled with the intimacy of it's secluded gardens and lovely seaviews.Great walks - Head out on one of the walking trials through the stunning rugged countrysideSailing - Book a romantic sunset cruise around the island, an unforgettable experience.Full of characterRecommended by - Good Hotel Guide
Set in a tranquil garden of deliciously scented mimosa, almond and citrus trees. Spread over five terraced levels inching towards the sea with sweeping arches, cross-vaulted ceilings and majolica-tiled floors. Light and sunny rooms in blues and whites. A great choice for an intimate escape. See More
Caprisuite Capri 2 rooms from £148Hideaway - Tucked away down a small quiet alleyway in Anacapri this is a chic little boltholeGroups - Tha apartment-style accommodation with two double rooms is ideal for a small groupGreat walks - Discover the island's beautiful coastal hiking trailsLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - I Escape
Gorgeous boutique B&B with just two rooms in the old town of Anacapri. Minimalism at its best, there's nothing clinical here. White washed walls and exposed stone work offset by fading frescoes and flashes of limoncello yellow. A private spot for couples or a group of four. See More
Da Gelsomina Anacapri, Capri 12 rooms from £152Foodies - Renowned by locals for its restaurant - famous for its "ravioli capresi", "pollo al mattone", and rabbit cacciatora.Outstanding location - Stunning location at the end of the Via Miglieri on the quiet Western side of the island away from the crowdsGreat walks - The Capri Philosophical Park has some stunning walks, pack a picnic and make a day of it.Sailing - Hire a boat to explore hidden sea caves along the rugged coast.Recommended by - Fodors
Da Gelsomina is known for its fantastic restaurant - locally sourced ingredients, traditional cuisine and wonderful views from the veranda. There are a number of simple bedrooms decorated in calm pastel tones, each with private balcony. A quiet and less travelled spot on Capri. See More
Hotel La Vega Capri 23 rooms from £165Value chic - An elegant hotel, just off Piazzetta di Capri, boasting charming suites and fantastic seaviews from private balconies.Great walks - Head out on one of the beautiful walking trials and explore the rugged countryside.Views - All the bedrooms have a seaviewRestaurant - Only open until 4pm
Tasteful traditional style in this gorgeous Mediterranean pensione. All-white bedrooms with blue majolica-tiled floors and bedspreads and spectacular sea views from the balconies. An attractive kidney-shaped pool and large terrace with loungers. A tranquil and romantic spot. See More
Excelsior Parco Capri 11 rooms from £198Romantic Break - Excelsior Parco boasts lovely accommodation in a stunning settingBeach Life - Just a short distance from Capri's stunning sandy beachesTotal relaxation - Treat yourself to a massage or unwind in the hot tubGreat walks - Stroll along the beach at sunset and marvel at the gorgeous views - wonderfully romantic
The Art-Nouveau Excelsior Parco features eleven smart, typically Mediterranean rooms with spoiling sea views. Spend the day on the beach before coming back to relax with a good book in the rooftop garden. Wonderful breakfasts are served up each morning. An idyllic couples retreat! See More
Hotel Luna Capri NA 50 rooms from £187Romantic Break - Rooms with stunning seaside views, long walks on the beach, and an on site restaurant for romantic evening mealsBack to Nature - Make the most of the stunning views and local boat tours by exploring the surrounding islandsHoneymoons - This secluded, picturesque spot of natural beauty, is the perfect location for honeymoonersGreat walks - Explore the Via Krupp pathway carved into the rocks that leads to the beach
Hotel Luna is set in a gorgeous location, with stunning views of the Faragloni rocks and the sea. It boasts a variety of spacious rooms and suites, with on site spa facilities for those looking to relax. Romantic candlelit evening meals on the terrace are a must! Boat tours are also available. See More
B&B Capri Inn Capri (Napoli) 3 rooms from £218Hideaway - An intimate coastal B&B complete with secluded terrace, ideal for quiet sun-filled breaks.Sailing - The hotel will organise a boat complete with skipper for a day exploring the island's coves and beaches.Restrictions on children - Adult onlyViews - Great views from hotel
A charming B&B boasting an enviable location overlooking the sea on Italy's chicest island. Simply decorated rooms feature parquet floors, white washed walls, contrasting deep blue bedspreads and small balconies. A large terrace is the ideal spot to catch some quiet rays. Fabulous. See More
Villa Brunella Capri 20 rooms from £208Romantic Break - The ultimate romantic getaway with luxorious suites and private access to the most beautiful beach in Capri.Great walks - A walking path overlook the Faraglioni rock formations starts from near the hotel.Tennis - Check out the nearby tennis courts, ask at the hotel for details.Views - Panoramic views over the Marina Piccola
Glamour and elegance but with a laid back ambiance typical of a family-run Italian hotel. A series of terraces sprawl across the hillside. Glorious pool with sun terrace and smart rooms featuring balconies. Candle lit dinners with killer views. A great setting for romance. See More
Casa Morgano Capri 28 rooms from £217Beach Life - Casa Morgano is located just a short distance from the beach so you can spend your days lounging by the seasideRomantic Break - Luxurious accommodation, splendid views and first-rate service!Great walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the stunning sea views - wonderfully romantic!Sights nearby - Be sure to visit Villa Jovis, remains of an ancient Roman Palace built in AD 27
The 5* Casa Morgano boasts traditionally elegant accommodation - think plenty of antiques, tiled flooring and large balconies. Tuck into splendid seafood dishes in the restaurant and spend your days exploring the island's lovely coast. A dreamy stay that's the perfect option for a couples retreat! See More
Hotel della Piccola Marina Napoli, Capri 40 rooms from £275Total relaxation - Complete with massage facilities, a hammam, swimming pool and utterly beautiful surrounds this is a blissful spot to unwind.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool wth services for refreshments, snacks and cocktails all day.Sailing - Hire a boat and spend the day cruising around the island.Sights nearby - Just five minutes walk from the famous Piazzetta
A colourful little hotel located on the picturesque island of Capri. Bright rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, contemporary bathrooms and have a distinctly retro feel. Outside things are a little more classical with flowers tumbling over the generously proportioned terraces. A charming spot. See More
Villa Marina Capri 21 rooms from £267Romantic Break - A luxorious and pampering getaway for two, with an incredible spa, lovely grounds, lavish suites and fantastic food.Total relaxation - Unwind by the pool with a good book, stroll down to Capri’s Marina Grande, sip on cocktails and let yourself go.Great walks - Make the most of the Capri coastline on your doorstep and head off to explore.Sailing - The perfect port of call for a sailing trip around the Tyrrhenian Sea.Recommended by - Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Prioritising tranquility and luxury, Villa Marina is a superb hotel on the picturesque island of Capri. The lavish rooms are individually decorated and afford fantastic views over the Bay of Naples. With a deluxe spa and excellent Mediterranean cuisine, it's perfect for a relaxing, romantic escape. See More
Grand Hotel Quisisana Capri 147 rooms from £286Spa breaks - Pamper yourself at the spa that combines the contemporary concepts of wellness and the thermal traditions of the Ancient Romans.City Style - An elegant neoclassical façade that has attracted the glamorous and sophisticated from Tom Cruise to Ernest Hemingway.Sailing - Explore the island and the Amalfi coast in style by chartering a yacht.Swimming Pool - Outdoor and Indoor PoolsRecommended by - Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Old World glamour and timeless charm in the ancient town of Capri. Large cream-chic bedrooms with balconies and views over the immaculate gardens. Swimming pool and the Mediterranean beyond. Four restaurants offer a great selection of food. Exclusive elegance at this grand hotel. See More
Capri Palace Hotel and Spa Capri 65 rooms from £332Foodies - L'Olivo has two Michelin Stars and the poolside Il Riccio Restaurant & Beach Club also has one starSpa breaks - With a world-class medical spa, this is a place to come to truly rejuvenateBeach Life - The hotel's beach club and beach is accessible by free shuttleSights nearby - Take the chairlift to the highest point on Capri for spectacular viewsRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Kiwi Collection, Tablet
Glitzy with original art on the walls, twice Michelin-starred restaurant, and multiple award-winning spa. A sophisticated choice for those who like indulging in the best. Suites have private pools and gardens, for those who manage to leave the hotel there's a shuttle to the private beach. See More
La Scalinatella Capri 30 rooms from £359Sights nearby - Hop on a boat to go see the picturesque Il Faraglioni rock formations - just be sure to remember your cameraSwimming Pool - There are two outdoor pools, one on the top terrace, the other more intimate, at a lower level.Great walks - Wander along the coast at sunset and marvel at the stunning sea views - wonderfully romantic!Views - From its elevated position, you can enjoy epic views over the Marina Piccola
The 5* La Scalinatella boasts an enviable hilltop location offering stunning views of Capri's coast. Its elegantly decorated rooms feature antique furnishings, large beds and private terraces. Plus you'll find two outdoor pools both with panoramic views, mediterranean restaurant & gym. Utterly fab! See More
Caesar Augustus Anacapri NA, Capri 55 rooms from £312Honeymoons - With luxurious suites and glorious views of Mount Vesuvius and the bay of Naples, it's perfect for a honeymoon.Local exploring - A lovely base to return to after a long day exploring the picturesque island of Capri.Great walks - Take beautiful sunset walks along the Capri coastline.Sights nearby - Visit the island's famous Blue Grotto.Recommended by - Relais & Chateaux
Villa Mediterranea Capri 10 rooms from £362Great walks - Explore Capri town by day before wandering along the beach at sunsetSights nearby - Head out by boat to see the stunning I Faraglioni rock formationsViews - Great views from hotelFull of characterRecommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
The hilltop Villa Mediterranea boasts wonderfully appointed accommodation: featuring chic, colourful and tasteful boutique furnishings. Enjoy a lovely breakfast each morning on the terrace before heading around town or down to the beach. With a spoiling spa and superb restaurant, it's a dreamy spot. See More
Orsa Maggiore Capri 14 rooms from £382Romantic Break - Gorgeous views, lovely accommodation and top-notch food make this the ideal spot for a romantic getawayBeach Life - Orsa Maggiore is located just a short distance from Capri's beautiful beachesTotal relaxation - Take full advantage of their extensive spa treatmentsSights nearby - Go see Axel Munthe's charming Villa San Michele or head out by boat to the I Faraglioni rock formationsRecommended by - Michelin Travel
Set amidst landscaped gardens with an infinity pool, Orsa Maggiore boasts simple yet chic accommodation - think tiled flooring and creamy hues. Tuck into buffet breakfasts each morning and enjoy local specialities at the restaurant. A peaceful retreat that's ideal for romantic getaways. See More
Capri Tiberio Palace Capri 46 rooms from £420Romantic Break - A stunning hotel in the ultimate romantic destination with poolside loungers, and chic designer decor.Spa breaks - A meticulously designed modern spa focusing on oriental zen with an extensive therapy list.Sailing - Head up the Amalfi coast or around Capri on a romantic private boat tour.Sights nearby - Take a guided tour through the narrow streets of Capri and Anacapri.Recommended by - Michelin Travel, Tablet, Mr & Mrs Smith, Fodors
Miami glitz meets Capri chic at Tiberio Palace. Stylish suites in elegant tones offer the last word in luxury and the terrace restaurant provides superb food and wonderful views. The piece de resistance is the spa, set over two floors. A spa escape for romantics and foodies. See More
Punta Tragara Capri 44 rooms from £521Honeymoons - An ideal getaway for two- sun, sea, massages and candelit dinners in a magnificent villa with views of the Sea Stacks.Sights nearby - Travel along the coast and discover Capri's imperial villas.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels, Michelin Travel
A little gem of a hotel in a breathtaking location - high up on the island's edge with dramatic views of the Faraglioni limestone pinnacles. An oasis of calm with luxurious, elegant rooms, sublime food served on candlelit verandas, and two salt water pools. A great choice for honeymooners. See More
JK Place Capri Capri 22 rooms from £729Romantic Break - An elegant hotel in the Roman old town, on a cliff overlooking the harbor with indulgent suites oozing romance.Diving - Explore the off shore underworld. Lessons available with the hotel's qualified instructor.Sights nearby - Take a day trip to the 200 year old Pompeii and Herculaneum.Tennis - There are courts nearby and coaching available on request.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet, Fodors, Kiwi Collection, Small Luxury Hotels
Artistic elegance straight from the pages of a coffee table book. Just steps from the ocean this chic hotel offers unbeatable views from its terrace. Stunning rooms with balconies in maritime creams, whites and blues and a fantastic swimming pool area. Utterly divine and undeniably romantic. See More