- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Campos
Campos is a small, quiet rural town with a traditional feel which really comes alive for its weekly Thursday and Saturday markets. It’s also the town closest to Es Trenc, one of the island’s best beaches. So the best places to stay in Campos tend to be found down towards the beach.
Things not to miss:
- The town is best explored on foot and notable sights include the Church of Sant Julia as well as the Sister Mary Rafela Museum.
- The bustling market in Campos is one of the town's biggest attractions.
- The surrounding coastline is full of lovely beaches such as the stunning Es Trenc.
Despite the quietness of the town, the surrounding area is very beautiful and some of the best hotels in Campos are also some of the best rural hotels on Mallorca.
The best places to stay in Campos
Close to the beach
- The Font Santa is a beautiful five star hotel within striking distance of Mallorca’s best beach. This converted sandstone house now has 25 chic, modern, all-white rooms and suites, a fantastic restaurant, picturesque grounds and pool and an extensive spa menu.
- The Es Revellar Art Resort is an exceptional agroturismo/ art hotel with 14 spacious suites and villas. Think indoor/outdoor museum with impressively decorated rooms and 20 acres of tended grounds with eight lakes, 20 fountains and an outdoor pool. Adults only.
For rural luxury
- For a rural luxury retreat, Son Bernadinet ticks all the right boxes. Spacious rooms are elegant in an understated way, the grounds are beautiful and the restaurant serves dishes made from home-grown organic produce.
For a private apartment or villa
- We recommend visiting our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Campos is Palma (31 miles).
- Visit our online partner Rentalcars to hire a car.
- The best time to visit Campos is from May to October, when the temperature sits comfortably in the twenties.
Still not sure which is the best place to stay in Campos for you?
Best Hotels in Campos
Es Revellar Art Resort 14 rooms from £166Campos
An exceptional one-off agroturismo land art hotel with good food, spacious villas and suites and friendly service. Ideal for art lovers (and adults only) seeking an unforgettable cultural experience in a uniquely extraordinary place. Think indoor and outdoor museum with impressively decorated rooms.Garden - 20 acres of beautifully tended grounds including eight lakes and twenty fountains.Artworks - Guided tours are availableLocal markets - There is a weekly market in CamposSwimming Pool - Non chlorinated outdoor pool
Son Bernadinet 11 rooms from £171Campos (Mallorca)
An elegant countryside hotel with beautifully manicured gardens and a number of relaxing outdoor terrace areas. Bedrooms are spacious and decorated with cool, earthy tones. The restaurant serves home grown organic produce and there are three comfy lounge areas with charming fire places.Local exploring - Midway between Campos and Porreres and a short drive from the airportCountry Escape - Rural Mallorcan hotel providing a relaxing stayLocal markets - Fantastic local markets every daySights nearby - Cabera National Park
Font Santa 25 rooms from £154Campos (Colonia de San Jordi Km 8,2)
A beautiful Five Star hotel in the countryside within striking distance of Mallorca's best beach. A sunny sandstone house with contemporary chic all white rooms and suites. Fantastic restaurant, picturesque grounds and pool, and extensive spa. A definite spot for romantics and food lovers.Foodies - A fabulous restaurant.HoneymoonsSpa breaks5* Luxury - Very high service standards.Recommended by - CN Traveller, I Escape, Mr & Mrs Smith