- ✓ Book Online Now
- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
Search the best hotels in Capdepera
Capdepera’s spectacular medieval castle can be seen from a long way off and, depending on your viewpoint, it can easily mask the rest of the village, which runs down the hill beside it. The charm of this town lies in its authenticity and tranquility, yet it's reassuringly close to beaches and livelier resort towns meaning you get the best of both worlds. Some of the best places to stay in Capdepera have fabulous views of the castle.
Things not to miss:
- Boasting a whole series of historic achitecture, the town's most significant site is the magnificent remains of Castell de Capdepera.
- The town is also home to a number of churches including the church of Sant Joan.
- Play a round at the beautiful 18-hole Capdepera Golf course.
- Enjoy the stunning coastline on long scenic walks or simply soak up the sun on one of the neaby beaches. There are a wide variety of watersports available too.
Our Gurus’ list of the best places to stay in Capdepera includes some lovely converted farmhouses.
The best places to stay in Capdepera
For a luxury farmhouse stay
- Predi Son Jaumell is a beautifully converted farmhouse now offering 24 pale, chic rooms with stunning views. There’s also an excellent restaurant and you’re just a short walk from the hotel’s private cove. Relaxing, romantic and very stylish.
- Cases de son Barbassa is another converted farmhouse, this time with 20 simple, yet stylish rooms. The rooms have many original features, like bare stone walls and exposed beams, but they also have large beds and jacuzzi baths. There’s a gorgeous pool in the garden and a great restaurant.
For a seaside retreat
- Overlooking the Med, The Sea Club is a sumptuous coastal spot. Offering elegant rooms, lovely views and an excellent restaurant, it's a great spot for a romantic holiday in Capdepera.
For a private apartment or villa
Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The best airport for Capdepera is Palma (80km) and buses run directly from Palma to Capdepera.
- To hire a car, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- To escape the mid-summer crowds, visit Capdepera either from May to June or September to October.
Still not sure?
- Browse through our list of all the best places to stay in Capdepera.
- Expand your search to include the best places to stay in Mallorca.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Best Hotels in Capdepera
The Sea Club 17 rooms from £123Capdepera (Cala Ratjada)
A 100 year old villa, beautifully renovated with style, comfort and lots of communal areas to relax. Rooms offer either sea or garden views. A restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner. Great location with various bars and cafes along the promenade. Chic and friendly.Local exploring - Close by to the beautiful Arta town and a lighthouseFoodies - Close to the best restaurants and bars in townBeach Life - Moments away from the Son Moll beachDiving - Haven for professional divers
Predi Son Jaumell 24 rooms from £168Capdepera (Carretera Cala Mesquida, Km 1)
A seamless, chic traditional farmhouse with beautiful rooms, stunning views, excellent food, and a short walk from its private cove. Enormous all white suites have attractive works of art and four poster beds. Equally lovely living areas, pool and lounge area. Romantic, relaxing, and very stylish.Views - Stunning views of the castle of Capdepera and the Mallorcan countrysideRomantic BreakTraditionalLocal markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, I Escape
Cases de son Barbassa 20 rooms from £223Capdepera
A rustic chic farmhouse with wonderful countryside views close to the beach. Simple yet stylish rooms with large beds, bare stone walls, wooden beams and jacuzzi baths. Gorgeous pool, restaurant, and garden. Good for couples, groups & families wanting easy access to both beach and mountains.Views - On a clear day you can see as far as MenorcaSights nearby - A couple of kms from mediaeval CapdeperaSailing - Can be booked nearby.Local markets - Good for local colour.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Sawdays