- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Fornalutx
Fornalutx is one of the prettiest villages in Mallorca, built of pale sandstone and set under the gaze of the mountains, just a short drive from the Mediterranean. Its window boxes are filled with flowers, highlighting the brightness of its green shuttered windows and the red of the terracotta roofs. Surrounding the village are well tended citrus groves. Some of the best places to stay in Fornalutx are in amongst the pretty houses and narrow, cobbled streets.
Things not to miss:
- Often referred to as the 'prettiest village in Spain', Fornalutx is best explored by foot. Amble along the beautiful cobbled streets and visit the church as well as the stunning hall.
- Explore the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site Serra de Tramuntana which is ideal for hiking and mountain biking.
- As with most places in Mallorca, you're never too far from a lovely beach.
You’ll find most of the best places to stay in Fornalutx are just outside the village proper, in amongst the scent of the orange and lemon trees, and offering lovey views of the village.
The best places to stay in Fornalutx
The Petit Hotel is a chic, eight room hotel in this picturesque mountain village. The rooms and suites are large and romantically decorated, with white washed walls and exposed beams. There’s a gorgeous garden with an infinity pool.
For traditional charm
- Ca'n Reus embodies Fornalutx's traditional Mallorcan charm. Situated in the heart of the village, the hotel offers delightful rooms, lovely views and a beautiful pool to relax by. A great base for people who are looking to be swept away by the magic of the town.
For farmhouse chic
- Can Verdera is a beautiful farmhouse with lovely interiors in a stunning setting just outside town. There are 11 rooms and suites, all decorated in white, with attractive works of art. There’s also a lovely garden and pool and incredible views from the peaceful terraces.
For a private apartment or villa
- Browse the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly to Palma which is a 40 minute drive away.
- For car hire, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- Our favourite time to visit Fornalutx is either in the early summer or late summer. In July and August, the beaches and hotels can get very crowded.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Fornalutx
Petit Hotel 8 rooms from £88Fornalutx
A traditional chic hotel in a picturesque mountain village with stunning valley views. Spacious rooms and suites are romantic with white washed walls, wooden beams, and big comfy beds. Gorgeous gardens and infinity pool, excellent food, and excellent value. Romantic, relaxing, family friendly too.Views - Breathtaking views over the surrounding countrysideValue chicRomantic BreakGreat walks - Situated in the heart of the Sierra de TramuntanaRecommended by - Sawdays
Ca'n Reus 9 rooms from £111Fornalutx, Mallorca
A rustic hotel in a picturesque village with plenty of Mallorcan charm. Surrounded by fruit orchards and olive groves, the outdoor dining terrace has spectacular views. Unpretentious and homely bedrooms with a traditional feel. Enjoy large breakfasts before embarking on one of many walking routes.Back to Nature - Set in a lovely village with majestic mountain views and a variety of scenic walking routes.Great walks - Walk to the hilltop village of GalileaDiving - The Octopus diving schoolin SollerBirdwatching - Cuber ReservoirRecommended by - Sawdays, I Escape
Can Verdera 11 rooms from £140Fornalutx
The charming hotel sits within Spain’s twice-awarded ‘most beautiful valley’ above the popular town of Söller. A courtyard leads to a magical tiered garden with a pool and outdoor bar. A wonderful peaceful place to stay for couples. Totally romantic.Views - Wonderful views over the Soller ValleyRomantic - Good for couples.HoneymoonsRomantic BreakRecommended by - I Escape