- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Zahora
Having developed a reputation over the years as a great spot for surfing, sailing and fishing, Zahora is perfect for a sandy break. In the southern Spanish county of Cadiz, the town's main pull is the golden sands of Playa de Zahora. The coastline surrounding Zahora is dotted with beautiful beaches and with stunning spots like Caños de Meca and Hierbabuena just a few miles away. The best places to stay in Zahora tend to be on the beach or within walking distance of the sand.
Things to do:
- Zahora is a haven for watersports with surfers, sailors and windsurfers all enjoying the beach's blustery conditions on Playa de Zahora.
- The surrounding area is full of lovely beaches such as Playa de Hierbabuena and Playa Caños de Meca.
Zahora is a popular beach destination in the summer and can get busy, so book well ahead to get at room at one of the best places to stay in Zahora.
The best places to stay in Zahora
For a charming boutique
- Nestled into the centre of sleepy Zahora, Hotel Arohaz is a delightful small hotel. Featuring six comfortable bedrooms that give off an air of elegant simplicity, it's a great place to relax. Enjoy delicious tapas on the veranda and wander down to the nearby beach. A coastal gem.
For a private apartment or beach house
- Explore the options at our online partner Booking.com.
- The nearest airport to Zahora is Jerez (45 miles).
- For car hire, visit our online partner Rentalcars.
- The best time to visit Zahora is from May to October, if your looking for some serious summer sun then July and August are the hottest months.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Zahora
Hotel Arohaz 6 rooms from £86Zahora
A lovely, small hotel in the quaint coastal town of Zahora. Perfect for a relaxing break with comfortable, spacious rooms and a heavenly salt-water pool with a sand floor. Wander down to the nearby beach and in the evening, enjoy delicious tapas on the veranda. A seaside charmer.Local exploring - Just ten minutes from the beach, this hotel makes an ideal base for exploring the beautiful seaside town of Zahora.Fishing - Head out on a sea fishing trip from Zahora harbour.Seaside - Ideal for a seaside holiday.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor