- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Bridgehampton
As far as the glamorous Hamptons are concerned, Bridgehampton is quite modest, with its charming High Street, smattering of hip boutiques and fine restaurants. It’s less showy, but still very nice. Home to the Hampton Classic Horse Show, the Bridgehampton Polo Club and a nice golf club which was once the road racing track. Many of the best places to stay in Bridgehampton are as charming as the town itself.
What Not To Miss
- If you're travelling with the family then a visit to the Children's Museum of The East End is certainly worthwhile with plenty of activities to do from artwork to interactive exhibits.
- Enjoy a taste of the local vintage at Channing Daughters Winery with its charming vineyard. The opportunity to participate in tasting sessions making it a must-do activity.
- Visit the fantastic South Fork Natural History Museum with various interactive exhibits along with marine life such as turtles.
- Take a stroll or unwind at Mecox Beach with tranquil clear waters and golden sand making it a great place to relax.
Our Guru’s recommendations for the best places to stay in Bridgehampton offer great cuisine as well as stylish surrounds and peaceful views.
The best places to stay in Bridgehampton
- The Bridgehampton Inn is a homely, yet luxurious, ten room hotel with a French cuisine inspired restaurant, a glorious private patio and some lovely antiques.
- Topping Rose House is a wonderfully grand converted mansion with 22 spacious rooms and an on-site farm which feeds the Tom Colicchio run restaurant. There’s an outdoor pool and spa, a gym and complimentary bike hire.
For an apartment or cottage
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a fantastic selection of relaxing properties.
- Fly to Long Island MacArthur Airport located 73km (45 miles) from Bridgehampton with a selection of flights to major U.S. destinations.
- Alternatively, catch a bus to Bridgehampton with regular services between New York and the Hamptons.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the Hamptons - for prices visit our online partner Holiday Autos.
- Best time to visit - the summer months from June to August provide typically the warmest weather for enjoying the beaches and outdoor pursuits.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Bridgehampton
Topping Rose House 22 rooms from $395Bridgehampton
Beautifully grand converted home in Bridgehampton, a few miles from unspoiled beaches. Perfectly designed spacious rooms, heated outdoor pool & spa, on-site farm providing for the renowned Tom Colicchio-run restaurant, and complimentary cars and bikes to explore the spectacular surroundings.Active Holiday - Complimentary bicycles, a pool and gym, a short cycle to long stretches of beach, and numerous hiking and biking trails nearby.Restaurant - Run by Tom Colicchio's Craft Restaurant Group, the food served in the elegant dining room is renowned for its excellence.Eco break - On-site Farm provides for the restaurant, some local and organic goods too. Toiletries also are all ecologically friendlyBeach Life - Ocean Road Beach is 2.5 miles away, and there are plenty of other stretches of sand a short cycle away.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith
Bridgehampton Inn 10 rooms from $250Bridgehampton
Homey yet up-scale establishment for guests who want to relax while enjoying the fine lifestyle of the Hamptons. Rooms have four poster beds and antiques, private patio access, and well-appointed bathrooms. French-trained chef offers "thoughtfully playful" menus which change with the seasons.Cooking classes - Check for timings.Romantic - Good for couples.Sights nearby - Well located for major sights.Swimming Pool - Indoor/outdoor