- ✓ Check Availability
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Harwich
Harwich has many strings to its idyllic beach holiday bow, but one of the most photographed is Wychmere Harbor filled with graceful yachts. This is one of the most photographed spots in all of Cape Cod. Harwich’s beaches are a close second, followed by the art galleries and great restaurants. Generally the best places to stay in Harwich are those with beach access as some beaches restrict parking to residents.
What Not To Miss
- Stroll around the charming colourful aisles at Cape Cod Lavender Farm with numerous different types of lavender, it's certainly a gardeners paradise. There is also a shop where visitors can pick up some unique local produce including lavender jelly.
- Unwind on the tranquil Red River Beach - although the beach has a rather small carpark, this ensures the beach stays quiet and peaceful.
- Enjoy a taste of the local vintage at the First Crush Winery Cape Cod with tasting sessions available for visitors along with tours of the winery.
- Alternatively, pick up a piece of history to remember your trip by with a visit to the Harwich Antique Center featuring a great selection of products to suit all needs and budgets.
Our pick of the best places to stay in Hawich allow visitors to really maximise the relaxing element of their beach holiday.
The best places to stay in Greensboro
For great value
- The Platinum Pebble Inn is on the Lower Cape, near the ‘elbow’ of the peninsula, just behind the beautiful Belmont Road Beach. Built in the 1850s, these days the eight rooms feel modern yet simple. There’s a pool and lovely gardens. If you want to relax and do the odd bit of sailing, cycling, swimming and strolling, this is the inn for you. Rooms start from just $149 per night.
For an apartment or condo
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday, don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a selection of properties ideal for making the most of the beach.
- Fly to Boston Logan International Airport located 138km (86 miles) from Harwich with a wide selection of flights both domestically and Internationally.
- Alternatively, the Cape Flyer rail route runs from Boston to Cape Cod.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the beautiful coastline - for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - June to September to enjoy the best weather for relaxing on the beaches or pursuing other outdoor activities.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Harwich
Platinum Pebble Inn 8 rooms from £114Harwich
Historic 1850s inn minutes from the beautiful Belmont Road Beach on Cape Cod. The rooms are simple and modern, with chic leather furnishings and bold colours. The inn is secluded and features a peaceful outdoor pool and garden with fireplace. It is also committed to being eco-friendly.Eco break - The hotel is powered by renewable energy sources, participates in the Clean the World initiative, and uses eco-friendly productsActive Holiday - Many outdoor activities are on offer: hiking & biking on Cape Cod Rail Trail, swimming, sailing, and kitesurfing, to name a fewBeach Life - Belmont Road Beach is a 5 minute drive/ 15 minute walk awaySwimming Pool - The unheated outdoor pool is nestled at the heart of the inn, and is open from May to October.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith