- ✓ FREE cancellation on most rooms
- ✓ Save time, save money
Search the best hotels in Jackson Hole
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole is a vast valley at the foot of the Tetons. It’s a well known ski resort, an adventure sports playground, an outpost of the old west, and very close to both the Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. Many of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole are in Jackson, a mecca for anyone who loves mountain adventures, however if you want to get the very best mountain views from your hotel room then you might find some of the best places are in Teton Village.
What Not To Miss
- Jackson is the main town in Jackson Hole, a lively place known for having celebrity second homes and cultural life way beyond its population.
- Its Centre for Arts attracts big names, there’s a wonderful Museum of Wildlife Art and a huge selection of restaurants.
- But of course you’ll be there for the adventure sports and the views. Ski, climb, hike, bike, kayak, ride horses, go rafting. It’s all here and more.
- Then of course there’s the Grand Teton National Park. This part of the Rocky Mountains is especially spectacular and on a grand scale. Hope to see elk, bison, moose and bald eagles against a backdrop of shimmering alpine lakes, snow-dusted rocky peaks and lush forests. If that’s what you’re here for then Teton Village is the place to stay.
Don't forget that all of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole are busy year round, so get organised and book well ahead.
The best places to stay in Jackson Hole
For the great outdoors
- The Rustic Inn just outside of Jackson is a collection of 150+ boutique cabins and rooms set in 12 acres of lush gardens. Designed to be hip and also relaxing. The Rustic Inn is known for elaborate breakfasts and cosy cabins.
- The Hotel Terra in Teton Village is right at the foot of the mountains, so perfect for snow thrill-seekers and those who love a spectacular view. You’re in the heart of the great outdoors, but it’s a big enough hotel to offer every comfort you could possibly want.
- The Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole is also in Teton Village and enjoys the same spectacular mountain views. These 124 rooms are five star and every comfort is laid on. There are also some unexpected ones - like stargazing from private balconies.
- The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa in Jackson is a luxury lodge and spa with mountain views. It’s has a great restaurant and offers plenty to do come sun or snow.
- The Wort in Jackson is a luxurious hotel with 59 large, comfortable rooms and a well known bar and grill. The Tudor revival meets rustic decor is something a bit special. One of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole for couples.
- Amangani is just outside Jackson and overlooks the valley of Jackson Hole. Each of the 40 rooms has an amazing view, a welcoming fireplace and a private balcony. There are two pools, a library, a spa and a bar and restaurant. It is truly stunning!
- Anvil Hotel is located in Jackson, 10 minutes from Grand Teton National Park. The property provides chic accommodation with a classic feel with plenty of muted tones as well as a mixture of wooden and metal features. Scrumptious meals served in the Glorietta restaurant. A quaint rural retreat!
For an apartment or cabin
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a great selection of properties ideal for enjoying the great outdoors.
- Fly to Jackson Hole Airport located 14km (8.7 miles) from the town of Jackson with flights from a selection of destinations across the U.S.
- If you want to rent a car to explore the stunning outdoors - for prices visit our online partner Rentalcars
- Best time to visit - skiers may prefer to visit Jackson Hole from mid-November to March for snowy conditions. Alternatively, for other outdoor pursuits such as hiking, mountain biking or fishing - visit in Summer when the weather tends to be dry and mild.
Still not sure?
Best Hotels in Jackson Hole
Anvil Hotel 49 rooms from £84Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Anvil Hotel is located in Jackson, 10 minutes from Grand Teton National Park. The property provides chic accommodation with a classic feel with plenty of muted tones as well as a mixture of wooden and metal features. Scrumptious meals served in the the Glorietta restaurant. A quaint rural retreat!Local exploring - Anvil Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the quaint town of JacksonSights nearby - Be sure to enjoy a ride on the Bridger Gondola or Teewinot Chairlift and enjoy the wonderful views!Great walks - If you're visiting over the summer months then explore all of the area's hiking trailsRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Rustic Inn 156 rooms from £123Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Outdoor enthusiasts will love this boutique set in 12 acres of lush garden. Cabins offer a cosy, comfortable base for summer and winter activities with stunning views. Breakfast is an elaborate affair, and casual dinner is a great way to unwind with a glass of wine. Idyllic, comfortable relaxation.Great walks - Ecplore the Flat Creek Preserve and Wetlands WalkOpulentLively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotel
The Wort 59 rooms from £200Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Tudor revival with rustic interiors, this luxury hotel offers comfort, convenience and adventure. Large, comfortable rooms with bathroom and mod-cons. Silver Dollar Bar and Grill is popular in town and serves local game and produce. Steps away from the historic town and the mountains - perfect spot!Fishing - Fly fishing is brilliant in the region in the summer months.Romantic - Good for couples.Views - Great views from hotelOpulent
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa 31 rooms from £232Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
This luxury lodge has a spa, spectacular mountain views and prime location for nature. The large, comfortable rooms come with modern bathrooms. Wild Sage is renowned in the region for its local ingredients and flavours, enjoyed with an extensive bar selection. Snow or sun-ideal stay for activities.Kayaking - Great way to pass a summer afternoon in Jackson Hole.Fishing - Fly fishing on blue ribbon trout streamsBack to Nature - Beautiful setting.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
Hotel Terra 132 rooms from £276Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Thrill-seekers, spa goers and nature lovers rest assured that this luxury hotel at the foot of the majestic Tetons is a fantastic find. Modern rooms showcase stunning views, have access to outdoor pool, business and fitness centres. Dining options from casual to fine, or explore nightlife in town.Great walks - Explore Yellowstone National Park in the winter months and come across frozen waterfalls and lakes, steaming geysers and pools.Kids Club - Fully staffed.Lively - Hip and happening.Romantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole 124 rooms from £437Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Nature is a playground and when matched with luxury, gourmet food and activities you are truly in for a 5* stay. Large, comfortable rooms offer stunning mountain views, evening stargazing from private balconies is a must! Dining options are plenty, or hit the bar after a day of activities.Fishing - Summer months see people head out with fishing rods, flies and bait.Views - Great views from hotelPrivate Hot TubFull of character
Amangani 40 rooms from £576Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
This luxury hotel overlooks Jackson Hole. Room with a view, welcoming fireplace, private balcony, slate bathrooms and all finished off with a touch of Asian minimalism. The Grill restaurant offers organic Western dishes, Zinc-Top Bar for drinks. Two pools, library and the best skiing in the Rockies!Rooms with balcony/terraceSpa - Offering deep tissue massage or Himalayan salt scrub.Fishing - Snake River for trout fishing.Secluded setting - For escaping.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet