Search the best hotels in Jackson Hole
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole is a vast valley at the foot of the Tetons. It’s a well known ski resort, an adventure sports playground, an outpost of the old west, and very close to the edges of both the Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. Many of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole are in Jackson, a mecca for anyone who loves mountain adventures.
Hiding in a verdant valley, Jackson is the closest town in Jackson Hole, a lively place known for its celebrity second homes and a cultural life way beyond its population. Its Centre for Arts attracts big names, there’s a wonderful Museum of Wildlife Art and a huge selection of restaurants with lots of choice. And there’s plenty of buzz if that’s what you’re looking for.
Jackson looks like other Wyoming towns, only prettier, with lots of wood, and numerous saloons, but these days you’ll probably find more skiiers and climbers than cowboys — but you will still see cowboys. Jackson is a great hub for adventurous sports, and the great outdoors; come and ride horses, go rafting, hike, bike...it’s all here and more.
Don't forget that as with any popular resort town, the best places to stay in Jackson Hole fill up quickly. So if you're planning a trip in high season, get organised and book well ahead.
The Best Places to Stay in Jackson Hole
For a Rustic Retreat
- Just outside Jackson, the Rustic Inn is a collection of 156 boutique cabin and rooms surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens. Designed to be hip, but also relaxing, the Rustic Inn is known for its elaborate breakfasts and cosy cabins. its size means that it’s got great facilities too, like a substantial spa and a pool and deck area, and the views are spectacular.
- The Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa in Jackson is a luxury spa lodge with mountain views. There are just 31 rooms and suites, and all of them are large and comfortably decorated, and there’s an excellent restaurant known for its extensive bar and locally sourced produce. This is a wonderfully romantic lodge escape.
For all out luxury
- The Amangani is the hotel closest to Jackson Hole, overlooking the valley from the lip. So its 40 rooms and suites have incredible views. The decor is elegant, with Asian inspired minimalism which includes slate bathrooms, welcoming fireplaces and private balconies. There’s a bar and restaurant, two pool, a library and a spa.
- The Wort in Jackson is a luxurious hotel with 59 large, comfortable rooms and a well known bar and grill. The Tudor revival meets rustic Art Deco decor is something a bit special, and its bare and grill is a popular spot known for its local game and produce. This is one of the best places to stay in Jackson Hole for couples.
- The Hotel Jackson is a boutique hotel with 55 beautifully decorated rooms and suites, in a kind of Scandinavian rustic chic style. The location, in the heart of Jackson, just steps from the central square, is an easy spot for seeing the sights and enjoying the best the town has to offer of an evening. The hotel has its own Lebanese-Mediterranean restaurant too, which has become a popular choice for foodies.
For great value
- The Anvil Hotel is a stylishly simple hotel in a central Jackson location. There are 49 rooms and suites, stylishly decorated with brass bedsteads, traditional wool throws and wood flooring, set against a tasteful colour scheme. The restaurant is stylish too, and also great value.
Prefer an apartment or cabin?
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option this holiday - don't hesitate to visit our online partner Booking.com for a great selection of properties ideal for enjoying the great outdoors.
- Most visitors fly into Jackson Hole Airport, which is 14km from the town of Jackson. This isn’t an international airport, but it is well connected to other US airports.
- If you’re thinking about hiring a car we recommend checking what our online partners, Rentalcars have to offer.
- January and February are the best months to ski Jackson Hole, but December is when the region gets the most snowfall, and there’s still regularly snowfall into April, so the ski season is long here, especially at the higher altitudes. There are plenty of reasons to visit Jackson Hole in the summer too, the scenery is still stupendous, and as well as hiking, biking, and kayaking, Jackson Hole is also a popular fishing destination.
Still not sure?
- You might want to expand your search to include the best places to stay in Teton Village
- Or you could consider our Guru's recommendations for 7 of the best hotels for Grand Teton National Park or 10 of the best hotels near Yellowstone National Park.
- Alternatively, you could contact one of our friendly Gurus for personalised advice.
Best Hotels in Jackson Hole
Anvil Hotel Jackson Hole (Wyoming) 49 rooms from £84Local exploring - Anvil Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the quaint town of JacksonSights nearby - Be sure to enjoy a ride on the Bridger Gondola or Teewinot Chairlift and enjoy the wonderful views!Great walks - If you're visiting over the summer months then explore all of the area's hiking trailsRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
Anvil Hotel is located in Jackson, 10 minutes from Grand Teton National Park. The property provides chic accommodation with a classic feel with plenty of muted tones as well as a mixture of wooden and metal features. Scrumptious meals served in the the Glorietta restaurant. A quaint rural retreat! See More
Mountain Modern Motel Jackson Hole 135 rooms from £108Families - With a laid-back vibe, spacious family suites, and a wide choice of eateries - this is a great choice for familiesBack to Nature - With access to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park - the outdoor activities are endlessSkiing - Jackson Hole Mountain Resort offers some of the country's widest choices of slopesGreat walks - Grand Teton National Park has miles of scenic hiking trails
A modern hotel offering well-designed accommodation and a laid-back Jackson attitude. Rooms are spacious and simply styled - providing everything you need and nothing more. Amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub and no less than four eateries. A well-priced base for an adventure holiday. See More
Rustic Inn Jackson Hole (Wyoming) 156 rooms from £125Great walks - Ecplore the Flat Creek Preserve and Wetlands WalkLively - Hip and happening.Views - Great views from hotelBarefoot Luxury - For total relaxation.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love this boutique set in 12 acres of lush garden. Cabins offer a cosy, comfortable base for summer and winter activities with stunning views. Breakfast is an elaborate affair, and casual dinner is a great way to unwind with a glass of wine. Idyllic, comfortable relaxation. See More
Wyoming Inn Jackson Hole 69 rooms from £140Active Holiday - With Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park easily accesible, this is the place to come for outdoor pursuitsRomantic Break - Luxurious rooms with working fireplaces set the scene for a romantic stayGreat walks - Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park have endless scenic hiking trailsFishing - Spend a day fly fishing on Snake River
A luxury base in Jackson Hole offering sumptuous accommodation and warm hospitality. Spacious rooms have an upscale lodge feel with fireplaces, soft lighting, and sink-into beds. With all-American fare, a hot tub, and personalised concierge - this three-star has all bases covered. See More
The Lodge at Jackson Hole Jackson Hole 154 rooms from £148Skiing - Jackson Hole Mountain Resort offers world-class skiing and the hotel has a ski rental service to get you going straight away!Active Holiday - With Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park nearby, this is a real adventure hubGreat walks - Take day long hikes through Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone National ParkSpa - A spoiling spa offers a range of massages and body treatments
A luxury hotel located in the heart of Jackson, minutes from the historic Town Square. Elegant rooms are inspired by traditional Western design. Complete with a laid-back restaurant, fireside lounge, spa, and indoor-outdoor pool - this is an indulgent base with easy access to the national parks. See More
The Alpine House Jackson Hole (Jackson) 22 rooms from £152Active Holiday - Jackson Hole is a renowned destination for outdoor pursuits with endless possibilities from skiing to hiking or horse ridingFamilies - Some of the rooms sleep up to four and the largest also has a kitchen (perfect for relaxed family dining)Eco break - This is an eco certified hotel - offering peace of mind on your travelsGreat walks - Spend days hiking through the scenic trails in Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone National Park
A luxe lodge offering a warm and indulgent base to explore Jackson Hole and its surrounding national parks from. Rooms are bright and elegant with pine furniture, terracotta tiled floors, and the best have balconies. Expect gourmet breakfasts, a small spa, and a laid-back mountain way of life. See More
The Wort Jackson Hole (Wyoming) 59 rooms from £200Fishing - Fly fishing is brilliant in the region in the summer months.Views - Great views from hotelRomantic - Good for couples.Outstanding location
Tudor revival with rustic interiors, this luxury hotel offers comfort, convenience and adventure. Large, comfortable rooms with bathroom and mod-cons. Silver Dollar Bar and Grill is popular in town and serves local game and produce. Steps away from the historic town and the mountains - perfect spot! See More
Inn on the Creek Jackson Hole 11 rooms from £163Active Holiday - Set besides two National Parks, Bridger-Teton National Forest and Snake River - there is no shortage of recreational activitiesRomantic Break - Cosy rooms with large whirlpool baths (large enough for two) - this is an ideal choice for a romantic escapeGroups - Special rates are offered for groups and the hotel can sleep up to 20Whirlpool Bathtub - Pick a Jacuzzi Fireplace room for what is says on the tin!
A boutique B&B set in the adventure capital - Jackson Hole. Set riverside, this stone and wood lodge is picture-perfect. Rooms are cosy yet luxurious with the best boasting fireside whirlpool baths. Breakfasts are a gourmet affair and the owners are experienced and ever-friendly. See More
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa Jackson Hole (Wyoming) 31 rooms from £232Kayaking - Great way to pass a summer afternoon in Jackson Hole.Fishing - Fly fishing on blue ribbon trout streamsBack to Nature - Beautiful setting.Views - Great views from hotelRecommended by - Small Luxury Hotels
This luxury lodge has a spa, spectacular mountain views and prime location for nature. The large, comfortable rooms come with modern bathrooms. Wild Sage is renowned in the region for its local ingredients and flavours, enjoyed with an extensive bar selection. Snow or sun-ideal stay for activities. See More
Fireside Resort Jackson Hole (Wilson) 20 rooms from £184Active Holiday - With Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park on the doorstep, the opportunities for outdoor pursuits are endlessFamilies - The largest cabins sleep up to six and as they have kitchens this is a perfect choice for a self-catered family stayGreat walks - Discover the lakes and mountains of Grand Teton National Park on a day's hikeFishing - There are numerous lakes to fish in at Grand Teton National Park
A collection of chic cabins offering easy access Jackson Hole and Teton National Park. Modern wood cabins feature cosy firelit lounges, private decks, modern bathrooms and kitchens. A perfect base for those who want to be self-sufficient with the benefit of hotel amenities. See More
Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole (Jackson) 121 rooms from £215Back to Nature - Located within a wildlife sanctuary overlooking Teton Mountain Range - expect Moose in the garden and wonderful mountain scenesSkiing - Ski rental, storage and tickets are offered at the property and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has some of the USA's best skiingActive Holiday - Horseback riding, skiing, hiking, rafting - the list goes on and on...Great walks - Grand Teton National Park and the national forests surrounding Jackson Hole provide an abundance of hiking options
A luxury hotel offering a spectacular location within a wildlife sanctuary 1000ft above Jackson. Spacious rooms have a traditional Western feel with enormous fireplaces, pine furniture, and private terraces. Spot moose from the hot tub, unwind in the spa and dine at the award-winning restaurant. See More
The White Buffalo Club Jackson Hole 30 rooms from £230Local exploring - Located in the heart of Jackson Hole, the city's boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and museums are within walking distaceActive Holiday - Surrounded by national parks there are activities galore here from horse riding to skiingSpa - A wide range of massages are offered in-room or in the spa plus there is a yoga studio in the wellness centreGreat walks - Spend a day hiking in Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone National Park
An elegant hotel set in the heart of Jackson Hole. Spacious suites are designed with a modern take on traditional design - the best have fireplaces and bathtubs. A highly acclaimed steakhouse with a noteworthy wine list is a welcome respite after a day outdoors as are the yoga studio and spa. See More
Jackson Hole Hideout Jackson Hole 5 rooms from £257Active Holiday - With Yellowstone and Teton national parks nearby, plus a ski resort, the outdoor pursuits are endlessIntimate - This owner managed stay offers an intimate and cosy base with warm Southern hospitalityMinimum Stay - Three night minimum stay, although in some cases less nights may be consideredSights nearby - Visit Mammoth Hot Springs, Grand Prismatic Spring and Yellowstone Falls
A secluded and rustic lodge offering a cosy, yet luxurious, stay in Jackson Hole. The five rooms have a mountain feel, made almost entirely of pine wood, but with contemporary touches. A double-storey lounge, complete with roaring fire, is a warm central hub. A tranquil and homely base to return to. See More
Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole 5 rooms from £265Groups - With a large communal lounge, outdoor firepits, and five-rooms - this is a great option to rent out in its entiretyActive Holiday - Overlooking Teton National park, this luxury lodge is the perfect base for an outdoors-centred breakViews - Enjoy views of Teton from the rooms' window seatsGreat walks - Explore over 200-miles of scenic trails that run through Teton National Park.
An award-winning lodge offering a unique and luxurious escape to nature. Wood-clad rooms are individually styled but each has sink-into beds and in-room fireplaces. A capacious lounge has a grand piano, antiques and another fireplace (perfect for an evening of board games). Rural perfection. See More
Hotel Jackson Jackson Hole (Jackson) 55 rooms from £539Romantic Break - With beautifully-appointed suites, attentive staff and an unbeatable location, book this hotel for a romantic getawayActive Holiday - Set in the heart of Jackson Hole, this hotel is ideally placed to hit the slopes!Foodies - Foodies will love the hotel's refreshing Mediterranean-Lebanese restaurant, FigsRomantic - Good for couples.Recommended by - Tablet
This boutique hotel is located in the heart of Jackson Hole, steps from the town square. Interiors showcase a modern take on western design, privileging local materials like natural stone and reclaimed barn wood. An innovative Lebanese-Mediterranean restaurant is a real draw. See More
Amangani Jackson Hole (Wyoming) 40 rooms from £585Rooms with balcony/terraceSpa - Offering deep tissue massage or Himalayan salt scrub.Fishing - Snake River for trout fishing.Remote - Off the beaten track.Recommended by - Mr & Mrs Smith, Tablet
This luxury hotel overlooks Jackson Hole. Room with a view, welcoming fireplace, private balcony, slate bathrooms and all finished off with a touch of Asian minimalism. The Grill restaurant offers organic Western dishes, Zinc-Top Bar for drinks. Two pools, library and the best skiing in the Rockies! See More