Search the best hotels in Nevada
Home to the world’s most famous party city, Nevada is a state of extremes — from the glittering casinos of Las Vegas to the vast stretches of the Black Rock Desert. Hugely popular with pleasure-seekers the world over, Nevada boasts a wide range of accommodation options, suitable for a host of tastes and budgets. Most of the best places to stay in Nevada are in Las Vegas itself, offering a taste of the twinkling city’s legendary bright lights and late nights, as well as easy access to the expansive desert wilderness which surrounds it.
If it’s casinos and clubs, world-class spas, top-notch eateries and indulgent luxury suites that you’re after, Las Vegas is the place to go. Some of our favourite hotels are superb for romantic couples, whilst others have a bright, funky vibe fit for fun weekends with friends, or extensive facilities to keep the whole family entertained. Near the boundaries of Las Vegas lies Summerlin, the gateway to the Red Rock Canyon and the edge of the Spring Mountains.
For adventure aplenty, head to lively Reno, set amidst spellbinding scenery. The rushing waters of the Truckee River are brilliant for rafting, whilst Lake Tahoe and the surrounding area is ideal for kayaking, trekking and mountain biking during the summer months. Come back in winter for some seriously good skiing. Venture north to the other-worldly landscapes of the Black Rock Desert, site of the annual Burning Man festival, to marvel at nature's extraordinary creations.
For the ultimate Nevada road trip, ride along Highway 50 from Reno to the Great Basin National Park, dubbed ‘the loneliest road in America’. Showcasing some spectacular landscapes and sites of interest, this is an epic journey for families, couples or friends in search of adventure. Whether you’re an outdoorsy daredevil, a lover of glamorous opulence or eager to dance-til-dawn, the best places to stay in Nevada promise a truly sensational holiday experience.
The Best Places to Stay in Nevada
For Las Vegas glamour
- The Venetian is a lavish recreation of Italy’s romantic canal city — complete with gondoliers and ornate classical decor. A palatial property, the resort features a 5-acre pool deck, as well as 19 restaurants, a nightclub and a casino. A splendid spot for an impressive Vegas stay with stacks of activities ideal for the whole family.
- NoMad Las Vegas is a chic addition to Park MGM Resort. Perched right on the Strip, interiors are inspired by grand European design. Expect leather headboards, wooden floors and a calming colour palette with trendy prints and indulgent free-standing baths in some of the bedrooms. The sumptuous bistro-style restaurant is a highlight! Stay here for the great location and grown-up feel.
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is a glamorous spot with indulgent modern rooms set across 47 storeys, on the Strip. Pick this place for its sleek decor, three pools, creative cuisine by acclaimed Chef Gagnaire and cracking cocktails at the SkyBar. Slick and swish, this non-gaming hotel is all about luxury.
- Delano Las Vegas is an understated collection of contemporary suites promising fantastic service and a selection of curated culinary experiences in multiple restaurants. Choose this hotel for its sleek modern style and soothing cream-white-and-grey interiors, perfect for hip couples, friends or families. Also dog-friendly!
For an elegant spa
- Encore at Wynn is a gorgeous extension of the original Wynn Resort. Expect sophisticated interiors, ideal for romantic couples, with magnificent views from floor-to-ceiling windows. The award-winning Spa at Encore promises a blissful, exotic retreat — try the ancient Moroccan Rhassoul clay treatment, or the luck-promoting massage therapy in the Couples’ Suite. Elegant and luxurious.
- Four Seasons Las Vegas is a five-storey luxury hotel on the Strip. Smaller — by Vegas standards — than many of the surrounding properties, it offers a more intimate set of non-gaming facilities and culinary delights. Rooms are spacious and soothing, with beautiful marble bathrooms. The world-class spa is a highlight. Treat yourself to a head-to-toe candle massage, or a rejuvenating all-day spa experience, including a massage, facial, detox wrap and more. Grown-up refinement.
For Las Vegas nightlife
- The Bellagio is Vegas’ most iconic casino hotel, towering behind its triumphant fountains. Richly decorated rooms are spacious and trendy, there’s a wide array of restaurants, as well as a spa, casino and nightclub onsite. Stay here for the ultimate big-night-out-in-Vegas experience!
- The Cromwell is an opulent party hotspot, with lavish rooms reminiscent of a Parisian boudoir — including hot pink touches and lots of leather. The Miami Beach-style rooftop bar, pool and club is the hub of the hotel, with dazzling views of the Strip. With just 188 rooms, this is a small boutique spot, compared to some of the big hitters. Bright, funky and fun for partygoing groups of friends.
- SLS Las Vegas is a bombastic Vegas choice, with a different design aesthetic in each of its three towers: old French romance in Lux (great for honeymooners), stylish minimalism in Story, and urbane comfort in World. Dance ’til dawn in the two clubs, hit the casino, and unwind in the outdoor pool or at the spa. A huge and immensely spoiling place for a party.
- The Palazzo is an enormous Vegas landmark, with more than 3,000 rooms, 16 restaurants and bars, seven pools, a casino and a nightclub. Hit the fifty boutique shops, treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage at the spa, and kick off your evening at the hotel club. Rooms ooze old-school glamour and the hotel is a partygoer’s paradise.
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is a super-smart hotel choice, featuring top-notch facilities as well as panoramic views of the Red Rock Canyon. Stay here for a balance of Las Vegas opulence and a sense of the great outdoors. There’s a casino, huge bowling alley, large outdoor pool and spoiling spa, as well as easy access to Nevada’s natural wonders. One for the whole family.
- Whitney Peak Hotel is a cool, contemporary city base in Reno. Swish, unpretentious and family-friendly, the hotel is a haven of colourful decor and boasts a climbing wall as well as a live music venue. There’s excellent skiing nearby, too. A relaxed city pick for family or friends.
For an apartment or holiday cottage
- If you'd prefer a self-catering option, we suggest that you visit our online partner Booking.com.
- Fly directly to Las Vegas or to Reno. You can then hop aboard a bus or taxi to your destination in Nevada.
- There are some epic road trips to be experienced in Nevada. Contact our online partner Rentalcars if you would like to hire a car.
- Travel between June and September for the warmest weather. Winters can be very cold! Las Vegas is popular with visitors from around the world, so book your stay well in advance to avoid missing out.
STILL NOT SURE?
- Explore our list of all the best places to stay in Las Vegas.
- Alternatively, expand your search to see our pick of the best places to stay in the USA.
- Or contact one of our friendly Gurus for advice.
Monthly Weather in Nevada
Best Hotels in Nevada
Golden Nugget Las Vegas 2419 rooms from £59Casino - The hotel is twinned with a casino.Spa - State of the art spa.Swimming Pool - Stunning Outdoor PoolRestaurant - Recommended.
M Resort Spa & Casino Las Vegas 390 rooms from £82City Style - A sleek stay designed for guests to stay on site with a state-of-the-art spa, large pool, and (of course) the entertainmentClose to nightlife - No need to go out here - watch everything from boxing matches to high-energy concerts to the most popular bands and artistsRestaurant - The restaurant choice is wide and ranges from a sleek steakhouse to more laid-back optionsSpa - Expect an enormous range of treatments at the world-class Spa Mio
A large futuristic-looking property set on the edge of Las Vegas. Spacious and atmospheric rooms have a suitably nightclub-y feel to them. This property is really designed for guests to stay on-site, with an expansive spa, concerts, a casino, and more restaurants than you can count to choose from. See More
The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas 3027 rooms from £91City Style - This is undeniably one of the most glamourous resorts on The Strip — expect every conceivable luxury on offerHotel Entertainment - With ample entertainment options on site from cabaret to the casino, there is hardly a need to leaveShort fly break - Well suited to a fun and fast weekend breakRestaurant - There are no less than 19 dining options spanning every cuisine you could wish for!Recommended by - Tablet
A glitzy and expansive resort & casino set in a prime location on The Strip. Stylish rooms are well designed with an iPad control system, swish modern style, and decadent bathrooms. Expect endless dining and drinking options (including classics like Momofuku), entertainment venues, and a spa. See More
Mizpah Hotel Tonopah 52 rooms from £93City Style - Combining history with playful modern style, this is a fun place to stay when visiting cowboy countryRestaurant - Award-winning Pittman Cafe serves breakfast and dinner. Expect American comfort food in a cosy laid-back settingSights nearby - Tour the mines at Tonopah Historic Mining Park or visit Belmont Ghost Town, formerly known for its silverFull of character
Gold rush-era hotel transformed into a quirky downtown property. The eclectic decor combines the wild west, Victorian and colourful mid-century influences with historic architecture. Try your hand at poker, enjoy dinner in the restaurant and walk to local sites. A boutique oasis in the desert. See More
The Cromwell Las Vegas Strip 188 rooms from £112Casino - Play Craps, Black Jack, Roulette and Baccarat at this highly-rated and award-winning casinoShort fly break - Come here with a group of friends to party hard for a short but sweet weekendFull of characterHouse party feel - Be prepared to meet people.
Vava-voom boutique party hotspot. Rooms are boudoir-esque with opulent Parisian-style decor, lots of leather and hot pink touches. The real stand-out is the Miami-beach roof-top pool, bar and club with views of the strip. After hitting the slots head to the nightclub, all without leaving the hotel. See More
SLS Las Vegas Las Vegas Strip 1613 rooms from £116Restaurant - Enormous range of cuisines served onsite: sushi, carnivorous fare, Asian cuisine and moreDesigner - Three different design aesthetics are tastefully executed in the SLS Las VegasSwimming Pool - Expansive seasonal outdoor poolsSpa
A bombastic luxury hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. Three design aesthetics have been applied in interiors: old French romance in the Lux tower; minimalist sleek style in the Story tower; and urbane comfort in the World tower. Outdoor pool, bars and restaurants, two clubs, fitness centre, spa, casino. See More
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas (Summerlin) 816 rooms from £149Views - Views of the Red Rock canyon from some rooms and of Las Vegas from others.Swimming Pool - Outdoor pool, beach area with cabanas.Restaurant - Japanese or Italian cuisine.Spa - Very zen spa
From rustic Americana to sophisticated deluxe, the Red Rock Casino's rooms offers a sense of balance that is sometimes hard to find in the fanstasmagoria of Las Vegas. The casino has everything you could want, and a wide offering of cuisines caters for all tastes. Outdoor pool, gym, spa and salon. See More
Whitney Peak Hotel Reno 310 rooms from £120Groups - An adult playground for friends looking for fun; grab drinks and attend a gig on property or spend the day skiing in Lake TahoeActive Holiday - All year round the Lake Tahoe area has plenty to do; ski, snowboard, hike, kayak, mountain-bike, swim and paddle-boardClimbing - Climbers will love that the hotel can claim to have the world's 'Tallest Artificial Climbing Wall'Sights nearby - Famous Lake Tahoe is a 45 minute drive away; head that way for skiing
Independent city hotel that scores highly on the cool front. How many properties can claim a live music venue and climbing wall plus easy access to some of America's best skiing? Spacious city-view rooms have maximalist colourful decor. Relaxed, fun, inclusive and unpretentious, perfect for friends. See More
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas Strip 2034 rooms from £125Restaurant - A number of award-winning restuarants. From fine to casual dining & even vegan options. Surely something to please everyoneSwimming Pool - Beautiful waterfall pools and hot tubs sit surrounded by pristine gardens. Reserve a private cabana for the daySpa - Indulgent award-winning spaLively - Hip and happening.
A fabulous extension of the original Wynn resort. Equally luxurious and sophisticated. The rooms are chic and stylish with floor-ceiling windows affording spectacular views of the city that never sleeps. Glamorous nightclubs, exceptional restaurants, boutique shops, spas, magnificent pools. See More
The Ridge at Tahoe Heavenly (Nevada) 791 rooms from £125Sailing - In the summer months the lake is open to watersports from the jetty.Tennis - Tennis courts are avalailable for all.Great walks - Through town or around Lake Tahoe.Local markets - Heavenly Village.
Resting on the Sierra Nevada Ridge overlooking Lake Tahoe, this ski resort has great access to the slopes. Rooms and apartments are spacious, modern in design and with all mod-cons. Hungry Bear Restaurant and the Deli are open for all. Three tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools and ski paradise. See More
NoMad Las Vegas Las Vegas 293 rooms from £132City Style - A grand and sophisticated choice for a Las Vegas hotel on The StripRestaurant - A stunning space housing over 25000 books and serving delicious dishes including truffle laced roast chickenSwimming Pool - The outdoor pool is the place to be for a DJ accompanied pool party in spring and summer monthsDesigner - All the NoMad's rooms have been designed by French architect and designer Jacques Garcia
A grown-up addition to the renowned casino hotel, Park MGM Resort, set right on The Strip. Rooms are inspired by European design with leather headboards and wooden floors. The grand restaurant is designed like an old fashioned library and is particularly renowned for its roast chicken! A chic stay. See More
Four Seasons Las Vegas Las Vegas (Nevada) 424 rooms from £140Cooking classes - Cooking with the stars - celebrity chefs welcome people to learn from them at the Four Seasons.Sights nearby - Madame Tussaud's Las VegasFull of characterLively - Hip and happening.Recommended by - Tablet
Heart of Vegas this smaller (comparatively) five story hotel has a spa, pool, gym and spectacular views of both mountains and the strip. The plush rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms. Choices are Italian at Veranda, PRESS for cocktails and Charlie Palmer's steak. See More
The Venetian Las Vegas (Nevada) 4027 rooms from £164Kayaking - The Venetian Style: Take a gondolier down the Grand Canal.Sights nearby - Madame Tussauds to meet the stars.Lively - Hip and happening.Full of characterRecommended by - Tablet
The city of Venice in the middle of the Nevada Desert. From gondolier to decor, statue to 15th Century fresco - it is an impressive replica. Marble runs into the bathrooms, comfort is the key here. Canyon Ranch Spa mirrors this luxury. With 19 restaurants, a nightclub, casino and a 5-acre pool deck. See More
The Bellagio, Las Vegas Las Vegas (Nevada) 3993 rooms from £180FireplaceSights nearby - Take a stroll along The Strip and see all the sights.Lively - Hip and happening.SpaRecommended by - Tablet
Famously behind the Bellagio Fountains, this luxury casino hotel shows "O" from Cirque de Soleil. Rooms are richly decorated and luxuriously spacious. With a handful of restaurants offering from Japanese tapas to al Fresco dining overlooking the fountains. Spa, casino, nightclub all onsite. See More
Aria Resort & Casino Blvd Las Vegas 4004 rooms from £187City Style - The design is sleek & chic, filled with well selected pieces of art, and devoid of the gimmicky style that plagues Las VegasValue chic - With rooms starting at around the $130 mark — this is great value considering the extensive facilities and luxe designRestaurant - There are 20 restaurants to choose from ranging from casual to upscaleSpa - Expect Japanese stone sauna beds and the usual high-end treatments
Set a short distance from The Strip, Aria Resort boasts a genuinely stylish stay. Sexy rooms are decorated in dark hues giving them a grown-up vibe; each has epic city views, deep soaking tubs, and tablet-controlled gadgets. With 20+ restaurants, bars, a casino, and a spa, there is no need to leave! See More
Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas Las Vegas Strip 392 rooms from £194Views - Views of the Las Vegas Strip or the the city are available in all roomsSights nearby - Being on "The Strip" all of Las Vegas' bright lights are close by.Swimming Pool - Outdoor swimming pool and rooftop terrace poolsRestaurant - Enjoy modern French fusion cuisine at Twist
Stylish, high-calibre hotel with 47 storeys, located on the Las Vegas Strip. Every fibre of the impeccable interiors exudes glamour and quality, with sleek contemporary decor. Huge windows give views over the city. Creative cuisine, outdoor pool, full-service spa, 23rd-floor modern bar. See More
Delano Las Vegas Las Vegas Strip 1117 rooms from £205Designer - Uniquely designed interiors.OpulentSwimming Pool - Indoor/outdoorRestaurant - Recommended.
The pinnacle of Las Vegas opulence: an eye-catching golden tower with over 1000 luxury suites, overlooking the infamous Las Vegas strip. Pool, 'beachside' casino, gym, spa, sauna. Restaurants serve Mediterranean and classic US cuisine; bars offer panoramic views. Interiors are sleek and modern. See More
Wynn Las Vegas Las Vegas 2611 rooms from £249City Style - Design ranges from sleek modernism to the whimsical realms of Gaudi-esque style - there is a design surprise at every turn here!Luxury - A property that is hard to beat on The Strip. Expect knock out rooms, exceptional amenities, and high-end serviceGolf - The property has its own 18-hole championship golf courseSpa - Enjoy pure decadence at The Spa at Wynn
This hotel group are synonymous with luxury and The Wynn, located on The Strip, is no exception. Exciting design ranges from sleek modern rooms to outlandish and whimsical features throughout. With a spectacular spa, first-class dining, a golf course, theatres & casino, you'll wish for nothing here. See More
Edgewood Tahoe Resort Heavenly (Stateline) 154 rooms from £280Luxury - With fine dining, a spoiling spa, indulgent bedrooms, and its own golf course - nothing is amiss hereBack to Nature - Set on the southern shore of Lake Tahoe with breathtaking mountain and lake viewsSwimming Pool - Outdoor poolSecluded setting - For escaping.
A luxury hotel enjoying one of the finest positions on Lake Tahoe. Contemporary rooms feature plenty of wood and glass, gas fireplaces and each has a private terrace. With its own 18-hole golf course, a supremely indulgent spa, and an unbeatable location - it doesn't get much better than this. See More
The Palazzo Las Vegas (Nevada) 3066 rooms from £297Sights nearby - Big Shot is the highest amuseument ride in the world.Landmark - On the notorious 4 miles known as 'The Strip'.Lively - Hip and happening.Private Hot Tub
On 'The Strip' luxurious, lively hotel offers it all. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious with all the mod-cons. Boasting 16 restaurants and bars, 7 pools, 50 boutique shops, casino, nightclub, a spa and fitness centre - there isn't a need to leave. Location offers perfect spot to see the desert city. See More